P-slin

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I just took my P-SLIN, now im sitting here at my computer forcing down 2 servings of oatmeal and a monster energy drink, lol. Im doing arms today, so ill post up later and tell u how it went

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Looking forward to your first impressions!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Not bad. I have to admit i wasnt feeling all that great today. But i still had a decent workout. About an hour before the workout i took my P-SLIN and ate. Then about 30min before i went to the gym i took two powerfull, clear edge and my buddy gave me an adderall(i didnt want to go to the gym today). I had a great focus and felt good, good pump also. I did bis and tris today, which is the first time ive done them together in years, literally. I did 4 exercises for both, each exercise was 3 sets. I did the 55s for alternating db curls for 9, using very strict form and pausing at the top for a 2 count. Then i did skullcrushers with a 125lb db for 8 for my heaviest set of those. Pump was nice. I came home and injected my igf into my biceps. Then had a shake and I feel great. I feel like going back to the gym actually, lol. I am really amazed at how good of a workout I had in spite of feeling so crappy.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not bad. I have to admit i wasnt feeling all that great today. But i still had a decent workout. About an hour before the workout i took my P-SLIN and ate. Then about 30min before i went to the gym i took two powerfull, clear edge and my buddy gave me an adderall(i didnt want to go to the gym today). I had a great focus and felt good, good pump also. I did bis and tris today, which is the first time ive done them together in years, literally. I did 4 exercises for both, each exercise was 3 sets. I did the 55s for alternating db curls for 9, using very strict form and pausing at the top for a 2 count. Then i did skullcrushers with a 125lb db for 8 for my heaviest set of those. Pump was nice. I came home and injected my igf into my biceps. Then had a shake and I feel great. I feel like going back to the gym actually, lol. I am really amazed at how good of a workout I had in spite of feeling so crappy.

Keep us updated, things will get better as the days go on.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Pslin is awesome, yesterday i had the most intense chest pump. My chest literally looked twice as big as when i had started my workout, my shirt was stretching. Today I did back and after the first set I could already feel a great pump. Im having amazing workouts on the pslin. My chest is also sore as crap today, which is nice, esp since the igf is working its magic...

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of using the PSlin on my october run of epi+??. Haven't worked out all the details on it yet, but good to hear you are seeing something so soon with that product.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pslin is definitely the real deal! The way I feel AND look is beyond what I would've expected from a supplement so fast. I'm starting my 2nd bottle & am guessing it's only going to get better!! I too will be taking this bottle w/ a bottle of Epi.:bb3:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if you are using BCAAs and WMS for your pre-WO meal, what would be the best timing?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was shoulders, an insane workout to say the least. For military press I did 135x12, 185x12, 225x6, 225x6. That was bringing the weight down below my chin. I hadnt done military press in a few months, so that was unexpected. Pump was huge, and my delts and traps are more sore today than they have ever been before. I have to say that I am liking the pslin. I feel like i can push myself a lot harder in the gym than I have been able to in a while.

I'm thinking of using the PSlin on my october run of epi+??. Haven't worked out all the details on it yet, but good to hear you are seeing something so soon with that product.
Plsin and EPI would be insane and in that case, Pslin and anything would be insane..

How about
PSLIN
Epridrol
creatine

Or
Pslin
PowerFULL
Creatine

or

Plsin
PowerFULL
creatine
Epidrol

or

Pslin
AP
creatine
Beta alanine

or

Pslin
AP
creatine
Beta alanine
Epi drol

Yikes!

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Plsin and EPI would be insane and in that case, Pslin and anything would be insane..

How about
PSLIN
Epridrol
creatine

Or
Pslin
PowerFULL
Creatine

or

Plsin
PowerFULL
creatine
Epidrol

or

Pslin
AP
creatine
Beta alanine

or

Pslin
AP
creatine
Beta alanine
Epi drol

Yikes!
What about my current stack:

P-Plex
Bold
AP
P-Slin
Super Cissus
Beta-Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Creatine

:eek:!!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
What about my current stack:

P-Plex
Bold
AP
P-Slin
Super Cissus
Beta-Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Creatine

:eek:!!
Nice. Im planning on doing...

Test E
Deca
superdrol
pslin
super cissus
Life support
Chaos (with a lil extra creatine added in)
Flax seed oil

post is...
IGF
Anabolic Pump
MassFX
Toremifine
Powerfull
supercissus
flax seed oil
Chaos
and...pslin

But this isnt for a few months...

Anyways starting tomorrow im going to be taking

Pslin
TNA
Supercissus
GrubON
Flax Seed oil

Im having such great workouts on the Pslin, i think with this stack I will be about put on a lil bit of size.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
hurdlemaker, that is an impressive military press! Haha while everyone is at it I'm currently doing:

HX2
Activate Xtreme
Retain 2
AP
Pslin
Creatine
Incarnate
Leviathan
RPM

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I start PSlin & Epi tomorrow!!! Could I throw SD in this mix too??:blink:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I start PSlin & Epi tomorrow!!! Could I throw superdrol in this mix too??:blink:
Why not, superdrol is awesome, just have some nolva on hand incase u start getting any gyno symptoms

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I did legs tonight. I felt like I was getting a great pump, im not a big fan of doing legs, but the pslin gives me good energy.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was shoulders. I felt strong, i started with db shoulder press and went up to the 95s for 8 reps. Had a huge pump and great energy. I would love to try out the pslin while on cycle...

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on Pslin & Epi right now. I'm friggin' lovin it! The pump & aggression in the gym is awesome!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i havent post in a lil while guys. I have been very busy with classes and work, anyways the pslin is still going great. I have basically been getting amazing pumps in the gym. Since the first time I had used it i have had great workouts. Strength has not increased significantly but I have good energy and the pumps are amazing. Yesterday I did legs and my shorts felt like they were stretching around my quads.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Also I wanted to add that AP used to give me stomach issues (my roomates and I call it Anabolic sh!ts) but the pslin is fine.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
hey guys ive had a sinus infection for 6 days now, i havent been in the gym, ive lost 5lbs, im pissed, i started antibiotics yesterday so hopefully things will be turning around here soon

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
hey guys ive had a sinus infection for 6 days now, i havent been in the gym, ive lost 5lbs, im pissed, i started antibiotics yesterday so hopefully things will be turning around here soon
Howzit going, hurdle? Back at the weight pile yet? Hope you're feelin better...