Epithin-E Pulse by Edvanp

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Greetings-

Thanks to GL, I was selected to test Epithin-E.

A little about me:
42 years old
5'11, 238lbs, Bf: 15%

Lifting experience: On/off the past 25 years, hard the past 2 years

Supplement experience: Just the basics, though I did use Cissus-Drol by GL with very good results about 2 months ago

My Cycle:
I will pulse Epithin-E on workout days only and this will be done as I try to "cut". I typically workout every other day, so in a perfect world, I would take it 3 times one week, 4 the next. This will last 8 weeks and I'm hoping for minimal shutdown and side-effects. I also will do my best to keep my calories right around 2500 per day. I'm not going to monitor fat/carb/protein ratios, my focus will be on total calories in. With that said, I do try to eat clean and I am sensitive to carbs, so I try not to over do it.

Daily
Bulk Cissus (joints)
Guggul (skin)
Fish Oil (health)
Sesathin (health)
High Potency Anti-Oxidants (health)
Resveratrol (health)

Non-Workout days
DHEA 25-50mg
ZMA
Cycle Support or other liver support

Workout days
-Xtend (BCAA)
-Protein Drink post-workout

Cycle Dosage

Week 1 20, 30, 30
Week 2 30 x 4
Week 3 30 x 3
Week 4 40 x 4
Week 5 40 x 3
Week 6 40 x 4
Week 7 30 x 3
Week 8 20 x 4

This will be taken Pre & Post workout

Workout Schedule
:
I try to workout everyother day, splitting between legs/back/bicep and chest/shoulders/triceps. Cardio is usually done at the end of the workout. I like to lift heavy, but my shoulders don't, so I try to keep my lifts in the 8-12 range though once or twice a month I will go real heavy just to see where I'm at.

I will monitor the following:
Mood
Strength
Weight
Acne/appearance
Joints
Energy/Lethargy
Sleep

For Strength, the bench press is what I'll track. Last time I went heavy, I did 275lbs x 7.

I hope to lean out and get stronger. Is that asking too much? We'll see I guess.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Took 10mg.pre & post workout for 20mg total. Didn't experience anything notable, not that I expected too. My workout was good but my left shoulder & right elbow (tendon) have been sore lately, so my next few workouts will be lighter weight, higher rep. Did legs, back & biceps btw.

Weight this a.m. was 238.5.

I'm going to try to get some before/after pictures to see what kind of change takes place after 8 weeks. :bb:

Off-Topic: I scored some nice 1lb tubs of Muscle Milk & Designer Whey at a local Retail outlet store for $4 each. Too good to pass up!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Weight: 237.5

Dosage: 30mg (20 mg pre-workout, 10mg post-workout)

Notes: I feel "tight", nothing else worth noting (too early I think). Also, I took my Blood Pressure on the first day of this and it was 124/71, which is in my normal range. I'll continue to monitor BP over the course of this 8 week log.

Diet: In-check. I'm trying to hit 2,500 calories per day and this was day 5. This highest I was this week was 2,800, so I'm doing good. I'm writing down everything I eat and I think that keeps me honest.

Workout: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
-Went lighter today because of several sore/nagging body parts. When I go light, then I lift similar to a DoggCrapp style, meaning, after I warmup, I pick a weight I can do about 15 reps, rest 15-20, lift again, which now is down to around 5 reps, rest once again 15 seconds, then do a third set which I can usually get 2-3 reps. It's a good change of pace and for me, the lighter weight is easier on my joints. Yesterday I did 16 x 205lbs on the bench, rested 15 seconds then managed to get 6 reps, rest again and needed help on my last rep, which was 3. If you haven't tried this before, it's worth a shot especially when you current workout has become a bit stale.

Today is an off-day, tomorrow will be back/legs/biceps and 30mg.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Off-Topic: I scored some nice 1lb tubs of Muscle Milk & Designer Whey at a local Retail outlet store for $4 each. Too good to pass up!
Nice! I would have grabbed about 10 of 'em at that price, lol.

The plan looks very solid. I can tell you know what your doing. At your weight and experience level, I think you'll start to notice effects at 30, but I am not familiar with this brand specifically.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
From what I read Cissus / bulk cissus from NP will help you with your joint issues. Monitor this carefully as Epi is a dry compound. Add some healthy EFA's etc and Cissus, and you should be golden!

Much Love,

Neoborn

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D & Neo, I appreciate the remarks.

-About 6-8 months ago, I bought a Kilo of bulk Cissus from USP direct and have been using that on/off for quite some time. It's a great supplement and I think it's the reason I bounced back so quickly from my hip surgery (resurfacing, a variation of replacement) 3 months ago!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Dosage: 20 Pre, 10 Post, 30 total.

Weight: 239.5 (I'm anywhere from 237 to 240 daily which is typical for me).

Workout: Legs, Back & Biceps

I had a nice workout yesterday. I had a killer pump going in my legs and it lasted all night. My legs lag the rest of my body because of surgery 3 months ago. Still, I've never experienced a pump like this! I was able to squeeze out a couple extra reps on some of my upper body lifts. I really was sweating too!

Mood=NC
Strength=slightly up
Weight=NC
Acne/appearance=NC
Joints=Good
Energy/Lethargy=Good
Sleep=Good

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Weight: 236.5

Dosage: 20 Pre, 10 Post. 30 total

Workout: Pushing (chest/shoulders/triceps)

I decided to avoid the bench and did incline DB presses today, Pyramid style. Highlights were doing 95lbers x 12 and 110lbers x 4. Didn't rest long between doing the 95s & the 110s, otherwise I think I could have squeezed out a few more reps. I'm lifting with little rest between sets. Strength was good, stamina was good, had a nice pump going. I'm feeling "tight" or "On" I guess you could say. I also think there might be a little leaning out in the mid-section. I'm down a bit in weight, thanks to cutting about 500 cals per day, but I think the Epithin is helping too.

Observations:
Mood=NC
Strength=slightly up
Weight=down 1.5lbs
Acne/appearance=NC
Joints=Good
Energy/Lethargy=Good
Sleep=Good

Looks like I maybe lifting tomorrow, which would put me on back to back days taking Epithin, but I won't be lifting Friday and possibly Saturday.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Weight: 236.5

-Dosage: 20 Pre, 10 Post. 30 total
This was back to back days taking Epithin for me. I know I won't be lifting today or tomorrow, so I'll have 2 days off.

Workout: Back/legs/Biceps

-Good workout for the legs, I didn't experience the "crippling" pump that I did last time I worked out :blink: Back and biceps were ok, though my right elbow is sore (inside, sorta like tennis elbow?). I'll need to change things up next time.

Observations (not sure any are related to Epithin, just observations):
-I've had a slight dull headache the past few days.
-Slight lethargy? I could take a nap each day and have a couple of them.
-strength/stamina slightly up
-Slight decrease in appetite
-I seem to be drinking a lot of water the past few days and still seem to be thirsty.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Good log keep it up :thumbsup:

2. Has it been really hot where you are?

3. Are you sweating alot?

4. How hydrated are you ( minus when taking vitamin C / B or multivitamin )? How yellow is the water, if not clear then up your water intake spread throughout the day.

5. If you are sweating alot and not replacing the minerals your body is flushing / sweating then perhaps a little salt to the water ( small amount sprinkle here sprinkle there )

6. Has the weather been changing in your area ? Storms approaching etc? Sugar intake?

7. If you feel the need to take a nap and can do this, then go for it and take one.

8. How is your Blood Pressure ( BP )?

9. Make sure you are getting enough rest.

Please supply feedback, the solution is in the details.

Much Love,

Neoborn

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

30mg today after taking the past two days off.

Weight: 240.5

Gym: Pushing exercises today, felt good, especially the shoulders so I decided to go heavier with the bench press. Ended up doing 295 x 5 reps, which is I think it a personal best :think: I should have tried for 6 reps, but no spotter.

Feeling good today, well rested. Still drinking lots of water, taking posideon each day prior to lifting. As you can see, my weight can be up or down by 5 lbs on a given day, depending on what I'm eating.

Thanks for the post neoborn. Everything is pretty good on my end, especially the blood pressure and the weather finally did break (cooler...FINALLY!). My headache is gone too! I did take some airborne for a couple of days and I feel a lot better, so maybe I was starting to get a bug or something?

Non-workout day tomorrow (Monday), so no dosage, but Tuesday will be with legs/back/biceps on schedule.
-Ed

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is the same as Epistane correct?

great log keep up the good work

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work on the log.

I see your drinking alot of water, I definitely feel more thirsty since Ive been on Epthin-E.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Regarding Thirst

On the days I take the Epithin, I feel the need to drink more water that's for sure!

Thanks for the posts everyone.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Weight: 239

Dosage: 30 total, 20 pre & 10 post-workout

Workout: Legs/Back/Biceps
-Good workout, seeing more vascularity, strength was good, nice solid workout!

Diet: Has been good, though I've been more at maintenance calories then my projected 500 below calories.

Sleep: Good

Aggression/Mood: Fine, no problems here

appetite: NC

Libido: NC

Blood Pressure: Up slightly (130/78)

THOUGHTS: Doing well, not seeing anything negative.
I do seem to drink a lot more water. Joints were slightly achy, maybe being dryed out? I upped the dosage of Cissus. I'm also only taking 25mg of DHEA on off days, so I may bump that to 50mg. I have a couple more days of 30mg of Epithin then I'm going to 40mg. Almost two weeks of pulsing and all is going well.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Days 14 & 15, no workout so no Epithin.

Today:
Weight: 241.5 (+3lbs from start)
Dosage: 30mg, 20 pre & 10 post workout

Workout: Total body workout today. Strength was good. Did 275x8 reps on the Bench Press, so that's 1 more rep then I was able to do at the start. Did hack squats today and legs also are feeling stronger. Other misc. lifts also done.

Nothing negative to report. Mood is good, sleep is good, no change in other areas. I'm going to try to bike tomorrow and then lift again on Sunday.
-Ed

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
good log so far. keep it up !

1. howmuch bulk cissus u taking normally and what did you bump it up too i just capped 100g and trying to figureout dosages

2. your taking dhea and zma on nonworkout days ok. i think most tend to take a stronger natural test booster if im correct but ok nothing wrong wiht your approach as im new to pulsing and stuff.

3. gluck bro try to be as detailed as possible cuz all this epi logs are very diff. i just ran one too

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello nycste-

On average, I'm taking 1/4 tsp of bulk Cissus per day. I think that works out to 500mg and that seems to help my joints out. I have gone up to 1/2 tsp a few times, when I've really been sore, but 1/4 is usually all I need.

As for the ZMA & the Dhea on non-workout days, right now, this seems to be working. I'm not seeing any type of shutdown whatsoever.

thanks for the note!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Dosage: 30mg (20 pre, 10 post)
Workout
I did a very light, total body workout/warmup then moved on to 30 minutes of cardio. I lifted hard two days ago and my body wasn't ready for some heavy lifting, so I did a warmup set per body part (bench, hack squat, assisted dips,etc). I hope to bike tomorrow and then be back in the gym in two days for heavy lifting. My workout schedule becomes pretty hit or miss now. I have a daughter who swims on her high school team and my son plays hockey, so that doesn't leave me consistent workout days. I still plan to workout atleast 3 days per week, but the schedule varies too much for me to set aside days, thus the reason for going to total body workouts.

Thoughts/Observations:
-I'm 2 1/2 weeks into this and I would say I'm making slow, but steady gains. I haven't noticed anything negative thus far. My body/joints feel good and my skin is pretty clear. My mood and sleep have been great and I'm noticing strength increases. This is what I expected from a pulse cycle. Slow steady games with minimal sides. Hopefully I can say the same thing in another 2 weeks. I have another couple of workouts/dosages @ 30mg. then I'm bumping up to 40mg. I have a feeling things will really start to take off at 40mg, but we'll see.

Thanks to those for following this thread and a hello to MadJim.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good log E, I enjoy reading this daily / every time you update! :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Weight: 240lbs
Dosage: 30mg (20 pre/10 post)

Went back to back days with 30mg. each day. Did not lift but did go out for a bike ride. I have a very hilly 6 mile route I take that really gives me a great workout! It takes me about 30 min. to complete and this was the first time I've attempted it this year. Surprisingly, I did quite well. My thighs were burning at times, but that was a good feeling.

I plan to lift today, but I won't be taking an epithin-E since I've gone back to back days. I believe I have a case of Golfer's elbow, or medial epicondylitis right now. Any type of pullups or similar type of lift really makes it hurt, so tonight I may just do the big three (bench/squat/deads). I haven't done deads in 15 years I bet, so I'll have to see how that goes.

All going well otherwise, nothing negative to report.
-Ed

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Dosage: None

Workout: Total body.

Did Bench, Hack squats, close grip pulldowns, pushups on a balance ball type thing (half a ball?), abs and 1 set of light curls. Tried avoid doing anything that would cause my elbow any pain and I pretty much had success. Not a bad workout, but not quite as strong as the last one (only did 275 x 7 and last time was x 8). Short on time today, so I missed a lot of normal lifts.

Since I went back to back days with my doses, today I didn't take any. I seem to workout a little better after taking 20mg of epithin-e.

Tomorrow I will bike, Thursday will be off an off day and then back in the gym on Friday. According to my chart, I now begin taking 40mg. of epithin-e for the next 12 doses (3 1/2 weeks).

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
No deads for me, short on time and the area for this was occupied by other lifters. Hopefully tomorrow! Thanks for asking Dr.! :wave:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Dosage: 40mg, 20 Pre, 20 Post

Workout: Pushing (shoulders, chest, triceps)
-Took 2 days off from working out and it felt good to be back in the gym. Added another rep to my bench press going 6 reps x 295lbs. To save me from having a sore shoulder, I'm not doing a lot of benching. I did 135 x 15, 185 x 10, 225 x 10 and 295 x 6. Then I move on to Incline Dumbell presses and other chest exercises. I've also had to adjust my grip. My hands are only about the width of my body apart. If I go wider, my left shoulder really hurts.

THOUGHTS:
-This was my first day at 40mg. Nothing negative to report. I'm feeling stronger and getting bigger in the chest shoulders, but my waist/belly are slightly smaller. Thumbs up thus far! :thumbsup:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Dosage: 40mg (20/20 split)

Workout: Legs/Back/Biceps

Thoughts: Good workout, legs are getting stronger. Still struggling with certain lifts that make my right elbow hurt. Noticed a little more lack of patience I guess you could say. Not really aggression, just no patience. Also, my scalp seems to be breaking out a little bit, but not my back, arms or face. Joints a little sore, drying out a bit? The cissus does seem to help.

Weight is staying steady, maybe a slight leaning effect?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work on the log.

I am interested in seeing how the side effects are starting to hit you, even though you are on a pulse, it seems like they are coming in about the 4th week, is this correct?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Roadblock-

If I am starting to get sides, it's happening in week 4, correct. I'm not experiencing any shutdown of Libido, maybe slight backpumps occassionally. My skin is slightly breaking out and at times, I get a little short with my patience, but nothing I can't handle. Now that I'm up to 40mg on workout days, we'll see if it gets worse.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Day 27. OFF

Day 28. 40 mg. 10mg 1st thing in the a.m., 20 pre & 10 post workout.

Weight: 241.5lbs

Workout: Good I did chest/shoulders/triceps. Felt full. Did 275x8 reps on the bench. Had hoped to do 9, but it wasn't to be.

Observations: Weight is slowly creeping up. My diet has been pretty good, but I haven't tracked it like I said I would for about 10 days now. I'm eating normal, not over eating. Veins in arms more noticeable. Skin/scalp seems to have cleared up a bit, mood very good. Libido fine, even had some morning wood.:ntome:

4 weeks into this and I'm quite pleased. I'm getting stronger, I've add about 3lbs but my waist & belly are down a little bit, so it appears I'm on track, lose some fat, add some muscle. I have enough pills for 9 doses of 40mg, then I'll taper off. That gives me another 3 weeks of this. I'd like to see me hit 275x10 reps on the bench. We'll see.

Also, I had my blood pressure checked and it was good, 124/71.

Last edited:
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nice feedback. Keep up the good thread!

Much Love,

Neoborn

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Day 29: Off
Day 30: Off
Day 31: 40 mg, 10 a.m., 20 pre workout & 10 post.

Weight: 242.5lbs (+4lbs from the start)

Workout: Back, legs, biceps

I'm slowly gaining weight. I think my legs are getting a little bigger. Having not really worked them for quite some time due to a bad hip that was repaired in May, I've been slowly working them the past month & a half and I'm regaining a lot of my lost strength there. I'm still fighting "golfers' elbow", so I've adjusted some lifts that seem to use/target my forearms & elbows.

Observations: I'm sure I've lost a little body fat while adding muscle. Pants still fit fine, arms/chest/shoulders appear "thicker". Joints are alittle sore today after lifting, time to pop some cissus.

Off day tomorrow but in the gym the following day.

Also, since it's Friday, I had pizza tonight ::food: :pizza:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Days 32 & 33

Day 32: Off
Day 33: 40mg, 20 pre & 20 post.

Weight: 246.5lbs :jaw:

The weight is somewhat deceiving. I had a couple of beers the previous evening and I always blowup/retain water the next day. This morning (day 34), I'm back down to 242.5lbs.

Workout: Pushing

I started on the bench press and after warming up, I really had an uncomfortable pump going. I felt really tight, so I only went up to 225lbs and did as many reps as possible (14). I then moved on to incline db presses. It was a good workout, but all my joints were a little sore/dry.

Still no noticeable negative side effects to report.

Today is an off-day, tomorrow, day 35, will be 40mg & pulling/legs.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
30 days of Pulsing, by the numbers

The numbers are in for my first 30 days of pulsing. I use a website to track measurement and to calculate bodyfat. Here is where I'm at after a month:

Begin / Current

Weight:
238.5 / 242.5 (+4lbs)

LBM:
196.16 / 201.63 (+5.47lbs)

Fat Mass:

41.84 / 40.87 (-.97 lbs)

BodyFat %
17.58 / 16.85 (-4.2%)

Conclusion:

Pretty impressive numbers. I've added 5.5lbs of muscle and dropped almost a pound of fat. I said I was going to cut and I sorta did the first 2 weeks. The past 2-3 weeks, I've just tried to "watch" what I eat and have done a fairly good job. I have enough epithin-e for another 4 weeks. I plan to do more cardio during the next 4 weeks. -Ed

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Weight: 242.5lbs (+4lbs)

dosage: 40mg (10 in the a.m., 20 Pre & 10 post)

Workout: Very good!

-For the final 4 weeks of this, I'm changing my workout just a bit. I'm going to have a power day and then a higher rep, lighter day. My power day will be squats, bench press/incline presses and then cleans or deads. My light day will be pullups, dips, pulldowns, curls, rowing, stuff like that. Each day will be followed up with some type of cardio. Yesterday was a "light" day followed up with 10 minutes of HIIT on a stationary bike. I was in a bit of foul mood so I took it out on the weights! I had my pulse in the 155 range when I was doing HIIT.

I won't lift today or tomorrow, but will be back at it on Friday. My libido might be down just a notch, but I haven't felt the greatest the past few days, so maybe that has something to do with it? That's about the only thing noticable right now.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 38

Weight: 242.5 (+4lbs)

Dose: 40mg, 20 Pre & 20 post.

Workout: PowerDay! Bench, squats, incline db presses and hang cleans (from my waist).

Good workout. Did 8 1/2 :fool2: x 275lbs (needed a little help at top)! Really wanted 9 reps unassisted...next time. Still shooting for 10 reps by end of this cycle.

Nothing negative to report. Weight has stayed pretty consistent at 242.5lbs.

Day 39 is an off day, day 40 back in the gym.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 40

Weight: 243.5 (+5lbs)

Dose: 40mg, 20 Pre & 20 post.

Workout: Good! Today was my lighter/higher rep day. Felt good & strong, nice pump too. Finished up with 10 min. of HIIT on a stationary bike.

Other Stuff: Checked my blood pressure today. The ave. of 3 readings was 125/73. Nice to see this hasn't changed for the worse.

Joints are a little sore, like they are "drying" out. Everything else (libido, skin, sleep, etc) good.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Days 41 & 42

Day 41 (yesterday)

Weight: 243 (+4.5lbs)

Dose: None, non-workout day.

SIDES

Had some sides today. Joints, all over were very achy today. I had some minor back pumps and my skin seemed to be breaking out a little bit. Also, very thirsty, couldn't get enough water.

Day 42 (today)

Dose: 40mgs, 10 in the a.m., 20 Pre & 10 Post workout.

Workout: Power Day (later today)

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Days 43 & 44

Both are off days for me.

Weight:
Day 43: 242
Day 44: 243

Everything seems to be kicking in pretty good. Joints are aching, my skin is breaking out and I put on a t-shirt I haven't worn in about a month and it was pretty snug on my arms/chest/shoulders, but not the belly! :woohoo:

post cycle therapy

I have enough pills left for 6 more doses @ 40mg per workout. This will bring me to 10/9 or 56 days of pulsing. Starting 10/1, on my off-days, I'm going to take 2 caps of Cissus-Drol at Night for the final 5 off-days. I have a bottle of 6-oxo Extreme that I then will take for 10 days once the Epithin-E is done. I need to be finished up by 10/20 because I'm in Vegas on 10/21.

Last edited:
edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Update

Day 45: 40mg
Day 46: OFF
Day 47: 40mg

Weight: 245lbs

Some numbers: start/ 30 days/ 47 days

Weight:
238.5 / 242.5 /245 (+6.5lbs)

LBM:
196.16 / 201.63 / 204.35 (+8lbs)

Fat Mass:
41.84 / 40.87 / 40.65 (-1.19lbs)

BodyFat %
17.58 / 16.85 / 16.59 (-1%)

Thoughts:

-At 40mg, I seem to be putting on a pound of week of LBM. fat is ever so slowly dropping. 9 more days of pulsing (4 doses) left.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
day 48

Dosage: None

Day 47 Workout: Awful. By far the worst workout I've had since starting this log. Not sure why, but strength/stamina simply weren't there. I am fighting either allergies or an allergic reaction to something, so I don't feel the best. This is the third time I've had this.

Weight is down a couple of pounds from yesterday. 243 is likely a more accurate number then 245.

Today, an off-day, I'm taking 2 pills of Cissus-Drol. I'll continue this for my next 5 off-days. At this point, my Epithin-E will be done and I then will begin taking 6-oxo Extreme @ 8 pills per day (4 in the a.m. & 4 in the p.m.).

Tomorrow, day 49, I'm back in the gym.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Ta Da!

Hello Everyone-

I finished this up a few doses early. Here are my final numbers. These are somewhat different from earlier numbers I put down because I had input them wrong initially. This was a 49 day Pulse and I use fitToGether to track my numbers and calculate bf, lbm, etc.

Numbers are Start/Finish

Weight: 238/242.5 (+4.5lbs)

BF: 16.03/14.17 (-2%)

LBM: 199.85/208.41 (+9lbs)

Fat Mass: 38.15/34.36 (-4lbs)

STRENGTH
Bench Press
275x6 to 275 x 8

I will write a final review & my thoughts later, but here are the numbers.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

I ran this stack for 49 days. Most weeks I took it 3 x per week, but I did run it 4 x per week for a couple of them working my way up to 40mg on workout days. Initially, I was going to "cut" while doing this, but that lasted 5 days. I really never changed my diet much, eating clean 80% of the time. I did have 1-2 cheat meals per week followed up with a few beers, but nothing overboard.

Positives:
-I think the numbers speak for themself. In 7 weeks, I added 9lbs of LBM, dropped 4lbs of fat with a drop in BF of 2%. I added a 1/4 inch to my arms, an inch to my legs, chest and an inch and a half to my shoulders. My belly and my waist went down almost an inch. A very good recomposition IMO. Strength increase was good, but not earth shattering. Maybe for a less experienced lifter, they might see more dramatic gains, but I'm happy with the increase.

Negatives:
-I didn't experience any one thing that awful. My blood pressure stayed good, I never had a terrible breakout with my skin and my aggression was more or less in check. I sometimes felt "disconnected" or "spacey", I was thirsty a lot and when I was at 40mg per day, my joints hurt. I certainly wasn't real patient most of the time, so it was an issue here and there. Overall though, I'd say this was pretty mild.

Final thoughts:
-I was very pleased with this pulse cycle, it did a lot more then I thought it would. Lots of fish oil & cissus really helped with the Joint issue and water is a must! Had I tried to bulk, I'm certain I could have put on a lot of weight, but at 5'11, 242.5lbs is enough. My bf is now down to the 14-15% range and my goal is to get down to 11-12%. Would I run this again? You bet. It didn't kill my libido, I lost bodyfat, added LBM and my strength went up. I'm guessing I'll run this next spring.

Thanks to those that have followed this thread. I've started a bit of a PCT, though I'm not sure I need it and I will post a few updates to see if I lose much muscle or see any changes over the next month. Thanks once again to "GL" for selecting me to run this.
-Ed

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
damn bro worked out great for u im surely jealous