OMG Stack - AP and P-Slin! its on now baby

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I'd like to start out by thanking USPlabs for giving me the opportunity to test out these two products. I received them yesterday in the mail. I popped my first AP and P-slin about 5 minutes ago, and will be eating a cup of oats within the next 10 minutes. Annyways people, heres some background info about myself.

I'm 20 years old, and was a competitive USAPL and APF powerlifter throughout highschool, but realized that I had more potential in bodybuilding and loved the workouts more, so now i'm officially a bodybuilder. I am currently 10 weeks out from my first show (natural).

I have yet to take the needle, and hopefully this stack will give me a little bit of an edge over my competition.

My diet: I will be using slightly less carbohydrates than reccommended simply because I am carb sensitive and need to be shedding bf right now. On sunday I will have a single cheat meal up until 5 weeks out.

Meal 1: 10 egg whites, 1/2 cup rolled oats
Meal 2: 50g whey shake
Meal 3: 3 cans tuna, 1 cup raw broccoli
Meal 4: 8oz 96% lean ground beef w/ salsa
Meal 5: Mass recovery post w/out drink (35g pro, 60g cho)
Meal 6: 3 cans tuna, salad/broccoli/asparagus
meal 7: 50g Casein shake

My training is a 5 day split as follows:
Mon- Legs
Tues - Chest
wed - back
thurs- shoulders
friday - arms

usually 4 exercises per bodypart, 3 work sets per exercise, with All sets to failure and beyond with my training partner. Reps range anywhere from 3-25 and are always changing.
Cardio is performed 3x per week for 45 minutes, and I will be increasing frequency by 1 session per week until I'm at every day, 45 minutes on an empty stomach in the morning. Depending on my condition, I may add a nightly session as well

Heres a few before pics to get the ball rollin. 217 at 5'10". These pictures were taken several weeks ago... but i started my pre contest diet yesterday, and look no different. I'll keep ya'all updated!

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Just finished my first workout on the stack.
Chest
4 sets of flat bb bench
3 sets heavy incline DB flys
3 sets cable crossovers supersetted w/ 3 sets of pushups.
all sets were to failure

My pump today was pretty normal, nothing really too new to report. Vascularity in chest/shoulders about the same... possibly slightly increased.

So far today, pre workout i ate:

10 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats
Whey isolate shake (50g)
1/4 cup almonds

Post workout:
Mass Recovery (35g isolate, 60g cho)

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
your a monster bro.

good luck with the stack and the contest.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
UPDATE:

Sooo after 10 days on the stack I really have yet to see a huuge difference. Pumps are a bit better than usual, and bodyfat seems slightly decreased. Currently still on approx 40 grams of carbs per day and 400g protein. I am keeping some fullness that I feel I usually wouldnt have.

I have just been informed that the natural show I was planning on competing in is "polygraph tested" and not piss tested, so therefore I will fail the test. I took clenbuterol for 2 weeks earlier this year, and that is one of the organizations banned substances. I will continue my diet for 6 more weeks in order to get really shredded up before my bulk, and also so I look sick in my spartan outfit this halloween hahaha. Diet and cardio will stay the same.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do you dose it on 40g? Is that all in one meal?

UPDATE:

Sooo after 10 days on the stack I really have yet to see a huuge difference. Pumps are a bit better than usual, and bodyfat seems slightly decreased. Currently still on approx 40 grams of carbs per day and 400g protein. I am keeping some fullness that I feel I usually wouldnt have.

I have just been informed that the natural show I was planning on competing in is "polygraph tested" and not piss tested, so therefore I will fail the test. I took clenbuterol for 2 weeks earlier this year, and that is one of the organizations banned substances. I will continue my diet for 6 more weeks in order to get really shredded up before my bulk, and also so I look sick in my spartan outfit this halloween hahaha. Diet and cardio will stay the same.
AP and PSLIN on 40grams of carbohydrates? In that case, you should drop the supplements when you decide to increase carbohydrate intake.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Why should I drop the supps? if anything i thought that would help me once i increase carbohydrates... which i will be doing in several weeks.

I dose it post cardio before my 30g of oats, pre-workout with my meal which usually consists of 2 chicken breasts and broccoli, and then post workout w/ my protein shake.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OMG Stack Tester Directions:

Anabolic Pump Directions: Take AP 15 minutes before a meal that contains 60 g of complex carbohydrates.

P-SLIN Directions: Take P-SLIN 15 minutes before your pre-workout meal that contains 60-100 g of complex carbohydrates.

Take AP two times per day and P-SLIN one time per day.

It is important that you eat more than 40 carbohydrates per day due to the directions posted here. The reason is that if you do not eat enough carbohydrates, you risk going hypoglycemic.

Furthermore, to reach the full potential of Anabolic Pump and/or P-SLIN, you must utilize larger amounts of carbohydrates than normal. These products force feed your muscles with glucose and other nutrients by increasing GLUT4. In my honest opinion, increase your carbohydrates as we want you to have amazing results with these products; we do not mind waiting so please finish your cut. However, if you want to continue dosing it and eating the way you have, that is up to you (but not recommended); we only want what is best for YOU :cool:

Dex

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Ok. **** it. I hate dieting anyways. Lets get big. Between the responses in this thread and a rough night bouncin at the bar last night, its time to pack on some more mass. Diet will continue with the same basic foods, but will just be larger in quantity, and cheat meals will be more frequent. Cardio will still be utilized 3x per week at 40 minutes, low intensity.

This morning:
1AP, 15min later, 2 cups oats, 12 egg whites

Wow it feels good to have carbs in me again.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to believe you haven't used any anabolics....You should teach other kids your age and younger how to work out and eat right because I see a lot of people your age and younger posting about using "gear" and other "anabolics" and they just don't know what they are doing...Good job you stand out in your age group!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

There is nothing to worry about. Just take some phenibut before, and you'll pass like a knife in butter! LOL

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok. **** it. I hate dieting anyways. Lets get big. Between the responses in this thread and a rough night bouncin at the bar last night, its time to pack on some more mass. Diet will continue with the same basic foods, but will just be larger in quantity, and cheat meals will be more frequent. Cardio will still be utilized 3x per week at 40 minutes, low intensity.

This morning:
1AP, 15min later, 2 cups oats, 12 egg whites

Wow it feels good to have carbs in me again.
YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
damn, you are one big kid...congrats on the physique bro, I'm sure it's taken a lot of sacrafice.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
thanks for all the props guys!

Sooo after 3 days back on my mass diet, i'm up several pounds (obviously glycogen) and have been eating approx. 50g carbs per meal, and 50-60g protein per meal, and fat is usually in the 10-15g range. todays meals so far:

Meal 1: Labrada breakfast MRP
Meal 2: 2 slices whole grain bread, 4 whole eggs, 5 whites
Pre-workout - Pslin, Vitamin water, Micellean shake, Animal pump, 25mg ephedra
Post - workout - 2 scoops nitro tech in water (got 8lbs for free, would never buy the ****), vitamin water, AP
Meal 4: 2 perdue italian chicken breasts, 2 cups whole wheat pasta
Meal 5: 16oz sirloin and whole wheat pasta

Since i have upped my carbs, not only do i not hate the world so much, but with the OMG stack, i seem to be holding less water.... dont know why, but i'm filling up more in a more "muscular" kind of way, not a bloaty, gross way like i usually would. So far, dosing 1 AP first thing in morning, 1 Pslin pre-workout w/ my meal, and 1 AP post workout before my 60g CHO 50gPro. shake. LIGHT WEIGHT- HTTC

Last edited:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
heres a quick shot of the quads... they're still pretty separated and seem to be fillin out more... more pics to come.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Day 4:

had a PHENOMINAL back workout today. pumped as ****, and vascularity is extremely pronounced. I'm assuming it's a potent combo of both the Pslin and OMG w/ my increased carb intake. I must say, the pumps are unreal, and I feel great in the gym. I drank one of those new Mango Ephedra tea drinks that just hit the market, and that gave me a nice little boost as well, but usually when i take ephedra products my pumps are somewhat diminished... but today my pump was pretty unbelievable, especially considering the ephedra.

Todays Diet (****ty)

meal 1: VPX micellean shake
meal 2: 10 egg whites, 3 yolkes, 2 pieces whole grain bread
meal 3: preworkout - Pslin, vitamin water, 50g whey shake
Meal 4: postworkout - AP, 50g shake, vitamin water, 50g brown rice
Meal 5: 3 cans tuna w/ mustard and 50g rice
Meal 6: 1 meso tech MRP (once again, i get free muscle tec ****... i'd never actually buy the garbage)
Meal 7(before bed) 50g shake w/ natural peanut butter, multi-vitamin.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Dude, you're getting small!!!

HAHAHA :D
Ahhhhh dont say that!!! Now i'm like all self concious and shlt.... i'm gonna start doing pushups against everthing in sight so my veins pop more! Fvck why did you have to say taht?!?!
you were joking right?!??

right?

seriously i dont look smaller do i?

i know you're joking.

hahahahha glad i'm not one of those meatheads that actually takes that to heart. - HTTC

Ahhhhh dont say that!!! Now i'm like all self concious and shlt.... i'm gonna start doing pushups against everthing in sight so my veins pop more! Fvck why did you have to say taht?!?!
you were joking right?!??

right?

seriously i dont look smaller do i?

i know you're joking.

hahahahha glad i'm not one of those meatheads that actually takes that to heart. - HTTC
:rofl:

Told you up the carbs and transform into a beast..well in your case a bigger beast.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Haha, that was comical bro...

...in all honesty, you're looking hyooge.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
well hoooolllyyyy shiiiiit.

Today i had hands down the best arm workout... probably ever.

Diet was pretty high in carbs all day and last night. I went to the gym feeling pretty ****ty, as i have a DOUBLE inguinal hernia which is starting to really pop out and hurt like a mofo... but my surgeon said that if i can deal w/ the pain, he wont need to cut me open and i can keep training.

soooo i started with close grip bench, then incline skulls, and finished with machine exstensions. 3 sets of each, all sets to failure.

Bi's i hit straight bar curls, reverse curls, and preacher curls. Let me tell you people, i had veins poppin i didnt know existed. I was gettting all the usual looks and comments from everyone, had two people come up and ask "what i'm on" Pslin and AP baby. i just got goofy looks like, "this sauced up freak is one of those ashamed juicers." annnyways, great workout, and i can attest to the power of these products if carbs are properly utilized. siiiiiick shiiit - HTTC

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just read everything here. really impressed. wish you listed what your workouts were and weights used just helps show people alittle more about the person.

but best of luck bro. your no longer cutting right back to normal diet?

you mentioned at one point in pictures your 5'10 and 217 thats nice.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
DIZAMN! Motivated reading. I'll be checking back here more often! Keep up the vein-burstage!

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
just read everything here. really impressed. wish you listed what your workouts were and weights used just helps show people alittle more about the person.

but best of luck bro. your no longer cutting right back to normal diet?

you mentioned at one point in pictures your 5'10 and 217 thats nice.

Yep, i'm back to a normal clean bulking diet with occasional cheat meals. I'm right around 220 or so at 5'10"... my heaviest was 247 when I was 18 and still into powerlifting... i'll attach a pic of my bloated to hell physique from back then for ya'all. In terms of my weights that i use while lifting, i'll list some:

1 arm DB row - 200lb dumbells for 8 reps
stiff leg deads - 535x1
BB curls - 185x7
DB curls - 80lb db's for sets of 12
bench - 315x7
squat - dont go heavy anymore, usually no more than 405 for ass to the grass reps
overhead tricep db extension - 140s for 12

thats all i could really think of, but those are the weights i usually use in my workouts. Keep in mind, at my gym, i'm one of the weaker people.... I train in an oldschool badass ****hole of a gym where puking on the floor and ****ting your pants while you squat is kind of normal. been training there since i was 15 and cannot function normally at my college gym. The staff seems to look down on my spitting on the mirrors and throwing dumbells and bleeding/puking all over the place.

My workouts are very consistant in terms of numbers of sets and exercises, but every workout differs in at least one way. be it reps, weight, order, etc., i always mix it up. I also train very instinctually... if i'm hurtin, i change it up, if i feel like ****, I train on a different day. i try to listen to my body. anyways, HARDCORE AINT DEAD BABY - HardToTheCore

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
dude ur like a machine how the heck did you get 247 at 18yrs old woow

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Lots and lots and lots of eating my man. I entered high school wrestling at 125. Graduated at 230 and beat the state record for my weight/age class in the deadlift. I do not drink, smoke, go out late, or really eat crappy food. I've been immersed in the bodybuilding lifestyle for a solid 5 years, and love every second of it. when i got to college i was a moderatley lean 220, and by that winter i was 247-250. I give the college buffet's the majority of the credit. Heavy lifting and lots of food has always had dramatic results for me.... i just have a problem getting bone dry shredded.

My mass diet back then was like this:

Meal 1 - 3 eggwhite/american cheese omlettes, 2 cups oats, 1 pbj sandwhich on wheat, bowl of shredded wheat w/ skim milk

Meal 2 - 2 protein shakes w/ peanut butter in them

Meal 3 - 3 chicken breasts, bbq sauce, PBJ sandwhich on wheat, 2cups rice

Meal 4 - 60g protein shake

Meal 5 - 3 chicken breasts, bbq sauce, pbj sandwhich on wheat, whole wheat pasta/rice, bowl of cereal

Meal 6 - 60g protein shake

Meal 7 - 3 chicken breasts, 3 cups skim milk, PBJ sandwhich

That was how i ate freshman year, and i blew up, and slept like a bear. I cant even imagine how i got away with eating that many carbs/sugars, but i didnt get too fat and got strong as an ox.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
thats freaking insane.

i put on 20lbs my frosh year all muscle too.

new sport crew and unlimited eating does that and i was ripped

Lots and lots and lots of eating my man. I entered high school wrestling at 125. Graduated at 230 and beat the state record for my weight/age class in the deadlift. I do not drink, smoke, go out late, or really eat crappy food. I've been immersed in the bodybuilding lifestyle for a solid 5 years, and love every second of it. when i got to college i was a moderatley lean 220, and by that winter i was 247-250. I give the college buffet's the majority of the credit. Heavy lifting and lots of food has always had dramatic results for me.... i just have a problem getting bone dry shredded.

My mass diet back then was like this:

Meal 1 - 3 eggwhite/american cheese omlettes, 2 cups oats, 1 pbj sandwhich on wheat, bowl of shredded wheat w/ skim milk

Meal 2 - 2 protein shakes w/ peanut butter in them

Meal 3 - 3 chicken breasts, bbq sauce, PBJ sandwhich on wheat, 2cups rice

Meal 4 - 60g protein shake

Meal 5 - 3 chicken breasts, bbq sauce, pbj sandwhich on wheat, whole wheat pasta/rice, bowl of cereal

Meal 6 - 60g protein shake

Meal 7 - 3 chicken breasts, 3 cups skim milk, PBJ sandwhich

That was how i ate freshman year, and i blew up, and slept like a bear. I cant even imagine how i got away with eating that many carbs/sugars, but i didnt get too fat and got strong as an ox.

:toilet: is me if I ate that amount of food:}

Hardtothecore..I love that name. Would you mind if I made some T-shirts?

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Not at all brother... as long as I get one too! hahaha.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gunna keep an eye on this one.. Been debating trying out AP/pslin..

Keep up the great work..

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I am jealous of your hairy, crotch filled picture.

Hyuge quads! Nice!:donut:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Been feeling ****ty for the past couple days, but my workouts have been pretty damn good.

Hit legs yesterday and had an absurd pump the entire time...

hit chest today
flat db presses 120s 3 sets of 15 (damn school gymDBs only go to 120)

Incline DB fly - 70s, 3 sets of 12

incline BB press - 225, 3 sets 12

fly machine 3 sets full stack.

siick pump, vascularity is still very prominent, but starting to get that off season bloaty feeling that i dont like.... maybe time to incorporate some light cardio. weighed in at 219. still lean. definately looking thicker in the chest/traps/delts. pics soon. - httc