OMG Stack - AP and P-Slin! its on now baby

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Excellence.

2. dude ur like a machine how the heck did you get 247 at 18yrs old woow
    •   

3. Lots and lots and lots of eating my man. I entered high school wrestling at 125. Graduated at 230 and beat the state record for my weight/age class in the deadlift. I do not drink, smoke, go out late, or really eat crappy food. I've been immersed in the bodybuilding lifestyle for a solid 5 years, and love every second of it. when i got to college i was a moderatley lean 220, and by that winter i was 247-250. I give the college buffet's the majority of the credit. Heavy lifting and lots of food has always had dramatic results for me.... i just have a problem getting bone dry shredded.

My mass diet back then was like this:

Meal 1 - 3 eggwhite/american cheese omlettes, 2 cups oats, 1 pbj sandwhich on wheat, bowl of shredded wheat w/ skim milk

Meal 2 - 2 protein shakes w/ peanut butter in them

Meal 3 - 3 chicken breasts, bbq sauce, PBJ sandwhich on wheat, 2cups rice

Meal 4 - 60g protein shake

Meal 5 - 3 chicken breasts, bbq sauce, pbj sandwhich on wheat, whole wheat pasta/rice, bowl of cereal

Meal 6 - 60g protein shake

Meal 7 - 3 chicken breasts, 3 cups skim milk, PBJ sandwhich

That was how i ate freshman year, and i blew up, and slept like a bear. I cant even imagine how i got away with eating that many carbs/sugars, but i didnt get too fat and got strong as an ox.

4. thats freaking insane.

i put on 20lbs my frosh year all muscle too.

new sport crew and unlimited eating does that and i was ripped
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HARDtotheCORE View Post
    Lots and lots and lots of eating my man. I entered high school wrestling at 125. Graduated at 230 and beat the state record for my weight/age class in the deadlift. I do not drink, smoke, go out late, or really eat crappy food. I've been immersed in the bodybuilding lifestyle for a solid 5 years, and love every second of it. when i got to college i was a moderatley lean 220, and by that winter i was 247-250. I give the college buffet's the majority of the credit. Heavy lifting and lots of food has always had dramatic results for me.... i just have a problem getting bone dry shredded.

My mass diet back then was like this:

Meal 1 - 3 eggwhite/american cheese omlettes, 2 cups oats, 1 pbj sandwhich on wheat, bowl of shredded wheat w/ skim milk

Meal 2 - 2 protein shakes w/ peanut butter in them

Meal 3 - 3 chicken breasts, bbq sauce, PBJ sandwhich on wheat, 2cups rice

Meal 4 - 60g protein shake

Meal 5 - 3 chicken breasts, bbq sauce, pbj sandwhich on wheat, whole wheat pasta/rice, bowl of cereal

Meal 6 - 60g protein shake

Meal 7 - 3 chicken breasts, 3 cups skim milk, PBJ sandwhich

That was how i ate freshman year, and i blew up, and slept like a bear. I cant even imagine how i got away with eating that many carbs/sugars, but i didnt get too fat and got strong as an ox.

is me if I ate that amount of food:}

Hardtothecore..I love that name. Would you mind if I made some T-shirts?
    •   

6. Not at all brother... as long as I get one too! hahaha.

7. Gunna keep an eye on this one.. Been debating trying out AP/pslin..

Keep up the great work..

8. I am jealous of your hairy, crotch filled picture.

Hyuge quads! Nice!:donut:
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

9. Been feeling ****ty for the past couple days, but my workouts have been pretty damn good.

Hit legs yesterday and had an absurd pump the entire time...

hit chest today
    flat db presses 120s 3 sets of 15 (damn school gymDBs only go to 120)

Incline DB fly - 70s, 3 sets of 12

incline BB press - 225, 3 sets 12

fly machine 3 sets full stack.

siick pump, vascularity is still very prominent, but starting to get that off season bloaty feeling that i dont like.... maybe time to incorporate some light cardio. weighed in at 219. still lean. definately looking thicker in the chest/traps/delts. pics soon. - httc
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AP and P-Slin
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:44 AM
  2. AP and P-Slin Question?
    By mwkcronin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:13 AM