Hemadrol + Propadrol log

another12

Awards
Another12's physique altering Hemadrol + Propadrol log!

Hi all, I am just about to start a 30 day hemadrol + propadrol stack. This is my first time attempting this kind of cycle and, while I have consulted a few people locally here around where I live (and the expert at the shop I purchased the supps from), I am looking forward to hearing your feedback and learning from all of you as I go along.

I am 32yo, 5'6", 138 lbs.

I am not an extremely athletic person- never have been. I do cardio about 4 times a week, and do only moderate lifting. Of course, I am about to take it up a notch! (well, many notches!).

MY GOAL:
I am interested in lean muscle. I am not a big guy, and I don't want enormous size... rather, I prefer to have a harder tighter muscular body with definition... fill out my shirts and sleeves more!

Here are the supplements I already have. Comments welcome.

STACK, FOR 30 DAYS
EST Nutrition-
Hemadrol 30 caps, 50mg each (1x day)
Propadrol 60 caps, 30mg each (2x day)

While on the cycle:
Herbal Actives-
Milk Thistle - Extended Release 30 caps, 500mg each (1x day)
Hawthorne - Extended Release 30 caps, 300mg each (1x day)

post cycle therapy:
LG Sciences-
Formadrol 60 caps
Trib Extreme 60 caps

EATING...
I know to take 1.5 grams of protein for every pound that I weigh. I know to eat carbs and fats... all as clean as possible.

Are there other recommendations as to what to do or not to do given what I have?

QUESTION: Also, what is the recommendation for meal-replacement shakes and/or protein? I have read about Muscle Milk and it sounds like it's for putting on lots of mass, not necessarily what I am striving for, lean muscle. What do you suggest?

I have attached a photo here in case it will help you to understand my bodytype...

Attachments

another12

Awards
Can anyone help me out with which protein supplements I should be taking given my goals? I read the current thread on Muscle Milk, but that doesn't appear to be the best thing for me given what I am trying to do. Any suggestions?

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
use Lean Body original formula

Lean Body will get you what you want. Keep the intensity and cardio up and youll be fine.

im out

another12

Awards
Lean Body will get you what you want. Keep the intensity and cardio up and youll be fine.

im out
I actually used to use Lean Body Original Formula, I loved it... but then I started only finding the "New and Improved" formula everywhere I went... and it turns out this new formula has sucralose which leaves a horrible aftertaste in my mouth for almost an entire day (Original Formula did not).

Do you know if there are places that still carry the Original Formula?

I'll look into the ON Whey too.

Also, any general thoughts about BSN's Syntha-6?

Thanks, guys.

juiced24

Awards
pro-nos is the best tasting whey... gnc pm protein right before bed is great

MJ1331

Awards
ON is my favorite. Its reasonably priced so you can have two shakes a day if necessary and not go broke.

if you are looking for a good tasting slow digesting protein, i would suggest XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 (chocolate PB is very good). It is worth the extra money.

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
pro-nos is the best tasting whey... gnc pm protein right before bed is great
this is so true. Pro Nos is very good tasting. Best I've ever tasted. Ive tasted many such as gold standard and all knock offs including the six star crap. The Pro Nos also dropped in price.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
edit: didnt realize thread was 3 years old