ZMT vs. X-Dreams...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Let the battle begin....

Over the next week I'll alternate back and forth between these and offer my feedback...I dunno which one Im starting with, so if anyone out there is dying to here about one before the other, speak up and let yo'self be heard.

:yawn:

dean17

dean17

Awards
hey yeah id like to hear someone elses feedback on this, ive tried em both and i like both of em, play around with the x-dreams dosage though... i didn't get much from two but three knocked me out good...

jrm

jrm

Awards
Is there like a minimum sleep time after taking either of those?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Is there like a minimum sleep time after taking either of those?
I don't know....

On that note, I took 2 X-Dreams 5 minutes ago...we'll see what happens...see ya's in the morning!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Night # 1 of X-Dreams :

Took 2 on a somewhat empty stomach, about 25 minutes later I felt a relaxing effect, and promptly went to bed....where it took me a while to fall asleep.

Once I was asleep, I didn't wake once, and woke feeling pretty good (for me at least...I am not a morning person at all).

Sadly, no dreams...I hardly ever dream.

I'll take 2 ZMT's tonight.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Can you list how many hours of sleep you're getting with each update?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Can you list how many hours of sleep you're getting with each update?
Absolutely. I got 6.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
ZMT Night 1

First night for ZMT.

Took 2 around 11:30, by 12:05 I was feeling sleepy, so I proceeded to bed, where I once again took a while to fall asleep. Once asleep I woke only once at 5am, but quickly fell back to sleep, waking at 7:30, and getting out of bed at 7:45. No dreams to report.

Neither 'put me to sleep' yet, but sleep quality was good, and I seem to be refreshed in the morning based on the fact I didnt hit the snooze button my usual 12 times.

(If there are any other sleep supps you all would be interested in seeing, let me know, as sometimes poor sleeper, id be willing to pick up another 1-2 things to throw in the rotation)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ON's Melatonin would be great to throw in the mix (less than $2 at NP)

That way you can see if the cheapest sleep aid is better thatn the higher priced things... just a thought

On a personal note - I love melatonin, esp. since it's so cheap

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, but Im actually on a break from it, I think I may have used it too regularly..nothing crazy, but I needed a break from it.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That way you can see if the cheapest sleep aid is better thatn the higher priced things... just a thought

On a personal note - I love melatonin, esp. since it's so cheap
Try melatonin in combination with Nutraplanet's l-tryptophan caps. I find it to be a fantastic sleep combination, particularly since I work a rotating shift.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missed this thread...subscribed. Looking forward to more experiments and feedback.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Night # 1 of X-Dreams :

Took 2 on a somewhat empty stomach, about 25 minutes later I felt a relaxing effect, and promptly went to bed....where it took me a while to fall asleep.

Once I was asleep, I didn't wake once, and woke feeling pretty good (for me at least...I am not a morning person at all).

Sadly, no dreams...I hardly ever dream.

I'll take 2 ZMT's tonight.
I seem to dream more and more each time i dose x-dream.
The relaxation effect wore off quick on 2 caps but the sleep is still great!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
X-Dreams #2

Took 2 caps at 11pm last night, again in 20 minutes felt moderate relaxation, but stayed up until 12:30am cause I watched The Daily Show and The Colbert Report..and then WEC Cage fighting was on...so I had to watch a couple bouts.

Once I hit the sack, I feel asleep pretty quick, and slept soundly except for those moments I got kicked by my gf...she has 'the jimmy legs' as Seinfield would say.

I seem to think I had a dream, but can't remember more than a flash of it...Im gonna up the dose next time.

I also had trouble waking today, but I think that the cloudy dreary morning here in Philly was to blame.

7 hours of sleep last night.

A couple more rounds of them alone, and then I'll start to experiment, I think I have some Theanine laying around Id like to mix in, and I'll combine the 2 supps as well.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
3 straight nights of X-Dreams

The last 3 nights I continued to dose at 2 caps per.

Still notice the relaxation about 20-25 minutes after dosing, and I definitely had some totally screwed up dreams...I can't remember them all that well, but there was just some weird **** going on...good stuff....oh, got full 7-10 hour nights of sleep with little interruption.

Im gonna go on a 3 night ZMT test now, after that I'll report on it, and try upping doses.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I'll definately be subscribing to this I have horrible sleep problems. right now I use powerfull and doxylamine succinate, and diphenhydramine, and rotate the two two days around, But I am waiting on my pght to get here and see what happens with that good luck with what you are doing.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well i tried x-dream i had to take 3 caps to feel anything def wasnt al its cracked up to be..but i maybe just a extreme examle(sold my other bottle in the auction section..i have 2 dcp bottles there now..lol)..never tried zmt..but i would highly recommend blackstar labs R&R..different form of magnesiun..90 caps one a night..hits you very nice

mantisstriker

Awards
anyone tried sleep md? how would it compare to x dreams?

animalkrack3r

Awards
The first night I took 3 caps of X-DREAM and felt A LITTLE relaxation, but nothing exciting. After that I didn't feel anything,
At one point I was taking up to 8 pills in one serving and I didn't feel anything from that.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Wow...time flies when you are busy...

Been using ZMT for a few straight nights...My impression:

Doesn't offer the same relaxed feeling that X-Dream does, it makes me more tired than relaxed (if that makes any sense), this is neither good nor bad, its just an observation.

I continue to have issues with the final step of falling asleep though..I get tired, feel comfortable laying in bed...but f**k if I can't fade out into sleep in under 45 minutes......considering an Rx for Ambien or Lunestra, but not yet.

Sleep on ZMT is good and deep and undisturbed, so thats a good thing.

I still don't dream much..and when I do, its like a dream where Im at work..working... :rant: :wtf:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be trying to stack both of them?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
x-dream barely did anything for me.ltryptophan works great but i dose it at 500mgs per 50 lbs of bw..i stack 2000mgs of l-tryptophan nutra caps with blackstars R&R and im off like a prom dress to slumberland