noxplode + cellmass

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
does it has to be between those supps?
the only one i havent used from those 4 supps its cellmass
im going to give you a brief review based on my expirience

Superpump250: i got bloat and i pissed alot and excessive gas, i got a mild stim feeling. wasnt worth the money IMO

No-Xplode: it also got me bloated, it made me sweet alot and burp alot i got a stronger stim feeling compared with superpump250 but the bloat wasnt worth it

Size-on: Its a good creatine(gluconate) product. you do start noticing the weight gain but mostly is water. I feelt stronger and noticed a difference. But i looked kind of soft. It didnt got me bloated thats a plus.

If your looking at Pre/post workout products let me give you other suggestions.

Preorkout stim:
RPM this is a really good pre workout, it clrearly kicks superpump and Noxplode ass, and you dong have to take a shake , its just a few pills(dosage depends on weight ) there more added benefits but im going to keep it short.

theres other good supps that might be great pre workout but im putting something along the lines of what you posted

creatine supps
you can use Size-On or Neovar(got to watch the carbs with this) also NP has the ultimate mass pump stack(citrulle malate, arganine ethyl ether you can pick between creatine gluconate or cee)

Also if you have other ideas or give us and idea of what are you tring to acomplish we can recommend other products. Just take in mind that you would have to give more info.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If strenght/recovery is what your after I think sizeon is good. I'd personally go with clout though. It is creatin + ba and I feel it gives the best strength/endurance/recovery. If your looking for a preworkout stim I'd give rpm a chance. As zombie said it seems to get great reviews. Mine should be here in the next few days.

powerlift711

Awards
my main goal is to gain strength and size pretty much so if you can recommend some products that may work.

Hoopshootball

Awards
Take cell mass I think that is the best wit superpump u will we results

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
Superpump works great for me, but SizeOn was just ok, left me bloated, water retention. I just make sure i get plenty of protien after working out now.

aim2be

Awards
no explode all the way, tried superpump and they may as well call it superdump, gave me an upset stomach and not much focus or energy. Waste of money in my opinion.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of those 2 choices I go with Size On/Super Pump... the size on though I always mixed it with 6oz of water and down it after my workout. I liked that better than mixing it with so much like the container says and sipping it for so long.

jjds2099

Awards
ive taken cell mass and no explode. Imo i think cell mass is pretty good for soreness and strength but i like the stim from no.

mvrk1

Awards
I've used all 4 products (and a lot of others). I think the two BSN products are crap. Size on gave me much better gains than cell-mass, although cell mass tastes better. As for the "superdump" moniker, Superpump250 got that name because the high amount of magnesium tends to lubricate some people's digestive systems. HOWEVER, NOExplode has about 3X as much magnesium as Superpump. It can tear you up for as long as the next 24 hours if you are sensitive to magnesium.

I'd stick with Size-on, and for your pre-workout drink, mix Superpump250 with Jack3d (half serving of each) for great energy, focus, and good pumps. Or take Plasmajet for pumps and Jack3d for energy, focus, and stamina.

TxOperator

TxOperator

Awards
Try Super Charge Extreme by Labrada pre-workout and Mass Xplosion by Nutrex during workout