AppliedNutriceuticals Xperiences, results, ideas, suggestions etc.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hi i would like to get insight of members that have and/or still using AN products.

I know that there are alot of logs of products but i would like to see like lwhat you think overall. Also ideas of whats your favorite cupp combos that include @ least 1 AN product.

Also suggestions for future products would be nice so that the guys over A AN can have an idea what are we intrested on getting our dirty hands on :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like that last idea ;). Always nice to have a company make what the consumer wants, not what they think the consumer should have!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well here are some of the products i have used from AN line up

This is an awesome product, it has help in the sleep and recovery department. Also i noteced improved mood while taking this. highly recommended.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sup zombies. hmn im gonna help you out here and steal an idea of your too ! I like RPM because of the fact that it gives you alpha male aggression. Having something like that at the gym can really make you feel like your god. Love it!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Neovar

Neovar is one of the creatine produts that has worked for me. Mono doesnt do much for me excep getting me bloated and i piss alot. In other hand i have seen results from cee in several ocations, and with Neovar and its ability to shuttle carbs in to muscle and cee i have noticed really nice pumps.
I recommend this to people that arent responders to Mono and are aware of their carb intake since you have to take some carbs with it to make it work with it full potential

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Neovar

Neovar is one of the creatine produts that has worked for me. Mono doesnt do much for me excep getting me bloated and i piss alot. In other hand i have seen results from cee in several ocations, and with Neovar and its ability to shuttle carbs in to muscle and cee i have noticed really nice pumps.
I recommend this to people that arent responders to Mono and are aware of their carb intake since you have to take some carbs with it to make it work with it full potential

haha. how convient. Pill form of CEE. CEE taste like ass. I heard that from a friend.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
sup zombies. hmn im gonna help you out here and steal an idea of your too ! I like RPM because of the fact that it gives you alpha male aggression. Having something like that at the gym can really make you feel like your god. Love it!
heheh i know what your talking about i get that feeling with RPM
and thats my next supp to describe

i like the fact that RPM is in pill form and its a great pre workout supp. You get more energy that with other pre workout drinks loaded with caffeine that get you all bloated in just a few pills. and its more convinient to carry. you can easyly overtrain while on rpm. it has saved my ass on back/leg days to finish the last sets.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha. how convient. Pill form of CEE. CEE taste like ass. I heard that from a friend.
I don't believe you, since I don't believe you have friends.

Just to be clear on neovar, it is very similar to another company's nutrient repartitioning products in that you really need to experiment with the carbs to figure out what works best for you, both in terms of amount, and how "complex" or what sort of GI those carbs have, as well as potentially timing of the neovar vs carbs. I'm very much liking the feel of neovar with fruits, so pre-workout 25g of oats plus a banana, and post workout a glass of gfj and a banana. Ok I like bananas. well plus the potassium helps some with additional pump, but avoids it making it to the "cramp" stage. Dosing like that on workout days (I workout right after first meal) works like an absolute champ for me.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
last but not least
Lipotrophin-PM

i have played with it for lil time and i havent had the results expected cause i been doing alot of supps right now.Im running out of IGF-2 so im going to give it another try in a few days. I have taken it during the day and it really gets me relaxed

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heheh i know what your talking about i get that feeling with RPM
and thats my next supp to describe

i like the fact that RPM is in pill form and its a great pre workout suppository. You get more energy that with other pre workout drinks loaded with caffeine that get you all bloated in just a few pills. and its more convinient to carry. you can easyly overtrain while on rpm. it has saved my ass on back/leg days to finish the last sets.
umm zombie, you are supposed to eat them

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Just to be clear on neovar, it is very similar to another company's nutrient repartitioning products in that you really need to experiment with the carbs to figure out what works best for you, both in terms of amount, and how "complex" or what sort of GI those carbs have, as well as potentially timing of the neovar vs carbs. I'm very much liking the feel of neovar with fruits, so pre-workout 25g of oats plus a banana, and post workout a glass of gfj and a banana. Ok I like bananas. well plus the potassium helps some with additional pump, but avoids it making it to the "cramp" stage. Dosing like that on workout days (I workout right after first meal) works like an absolute champ for me.
easy. your so nice!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't think Neovar was going to be anything special when it came out, thought to myself "its just capped CEE", but then I tried it, and man it is ausome stuff! It really is all about the blending of teh formula!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zombie, check out the main contest thread! I have some pointers for you, just look at the last 10 posts or so! Trying to help you out bro! I feel for you because I know some arn't born with a fully functioning brain ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahaha :toofunny:

yeah carbs are really important you dong want to get all lethargic in the middle of the workout

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahahahaha :toofunny:

yeah carbs are really important you dong want to get all lethargic in the middle of the workout
Whoa, freudian slip? What the heck are you thinking about bro?????:think:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
uh huh :rollseyes: BTW-look up at my post before that, or go check the main contest thread!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
uh huh :rollseyes: BTW-look up at my post before that, or go check the main contest thread!
this is the post your refering too??

BTW Zombie, you can post more than 1 thread, maybe another in the AN section, another in the supp section. The log section is slow, and well, you won't get much posts there. Just trying to help you out ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2, neovar, osteobolin-c and drive :)
whats your opinion on them ? and hows the osteobolin-c i havent had a chance to use it but it seems a solid product. Have you used other cissus based products?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
come on lurkers feel free to post ask and commnet on this thread

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up Z!

How many grams of carbs do you need to eat with Neovar? I've never tried it, but I'm not eating many carbs right now.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
If Zombie pimps IGF2 any harder I'll have to buy a damn bottle ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up Z!

How many grams of carbs do you need to eat with Neovar? I've never tried it, but I'm not eating many carbs right now.
i dont have the right amount . But i worked my way up from 20 g with my pre and post dose of neovar with is 4 caps pre/post now im currently taking like 60g. but i think im going to cut down to 40 g cause i fell kind of fat. or maybe add a cap of AP and increase the carbs.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm probably gonna have to wait till the next offseason to give it a run. I'm gonna be on like 25g of complex carbs per day for a while.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see AN come out with something to be taken before fasted cardio. Maybe with some Forskolin, Raspberry Ketones, PLCAR, Y HCl, GTE, and Caffeine.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see AN come out with something to be taken before fasted cardio. Maybe with some Forskolin, Raspberry Ketones, PLCAR, Y HCl, GTE, and Caffeine.
this seems intresting, im going to look in too those actives. i been looking alot into bulk stuff lately tu cut cost of supps.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
For Pre-Workout, I take RPM + NeoVar + IGF-2 + Incarnate. Really helps me drive through my workouts. By far the best pre-workout stack I've tried.

For overall supp's, I think RPM is at the top of the list.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
For Pre-Workout, I take RPM + NeoVar + IGF-2 + Incarnate. Really helps me drive through my workouts. By far the best pre-workout stack I've tried.

So, you take NeoVar on an empty stomach....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

thats a nice combo you got there. do you take any of those supps postworkout ?

and hows your carb intake when you take Neovar?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
thats a nice combo you got there. do you take any of those supps postworkout ?

and hows your carb intake when you take Neovar?
NeoVar and Incarnate post w/o with shake (protein, malto + oats).

As far as carb intake, don't really count. Just make sure I consume a considerable amount in my meal.

Arzi75

Awards
IGF-2, neovar, osteobolin-c and drive :)
Hey EasyEJL, how did you like Drive?

I think I'm going for Osteobolin-C for my next joint supp. Haven't tried Neovar or IGF-2, yet, but starting RPM later this week.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
for all of those who want to try AN products NP is anouncing a sale

Well, considering they are practically giving products away, they must be!

Aside from having the exclusively lowest prices on the Applied Nutriceuticals line, we have decided to start Christmas early and offer an additional 10% off any Applied product, until September 13th!!! :jaw:

During checkout, just simply type AN10 in the coupons section and 10% will be deducted from any/all Applied products that are in your shopping cart. **The coupons section is located on the last page of checkout.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/73096-nutraplanet-going-crazy.html

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey EasyEJL, how did you like Drive?

I think I'm going for Osteobolin-C for my next joint supp. Haven't tried Neovar or IGF-2, yet, but starting RPM later this week.
Its pretty solid, I'm definitely recomping now, I can watch the changes maybe not quite day to day, but pretty close to that. And i'm taking the purple + white Drive betas, which are missing an ingredient that made it in the red+whites and finals.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
My contest inside this contest thread is over. Im not going to bribe people into posthing here.

Last edited:
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
zombs maybe you should start a new thread. :p