AppliedNutriceuticals Xperiences, results, ideas, suggestions etc.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'd like to see AN come out with something to be taken before fasted cardio. Maybe with some Forskolin, Raspberry Ketones, PLCAR, Y HCl, GTE, and Caffeine.
    this seems intresting, im going to look in too those actives. i been looking alot into bulk stuff lately tu cut cost of supps.

2. For Pre-Workout, I take RPM + NeoVar + IGF-2 + Incarnate. Really helps me drive through my workouts. By far the best pre-workout stack I've tried.

For overall supp's, I think RPM is at the top of the list.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I'd like to see AN come out with something to be taken before fasted cardio. Maybe with some Forskolin, Raspberry Ketones, PLCAR, Y HCl, GTE, and Caffeine.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    For Pre-Workout, I take RPM + NeoVar + IGF-2 + Incarnate. Really helps me drive through my workouts. By far the best pre-workout stack I've tried.

So, you take NeoVar on an empty stomach....

5. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    So, you take NeoVar on an empty stomach....
    Nah, take Incarnate + RPM + IGF-2 1 hour pre/wo. I then eat about 30 minutes pre w/o where I take NeoVar.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    For Pre-Workout, I take RPM + NeoVar + IGF-2 + Incarnate. Really helps me drive through my workouts. By far the best pre-workout stack I've tried.

thats a nice combo you got there. do you take any of those supps postworkout ?

and hows your carb intake when you take Neovar?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thats a nice combo you got there. do you take any of those supps postworkout ?

and hows your carb intake when you take Neovar?
    NeoVar and Incarnate post w/o with shake (protein, malto + oats).

As far as carb intake, don't really count. Just make sure I consume a considerable amount in my meal.

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    IGF-2, neovar, osteobolin-c and drive
    Hey EasyEJL, how did you like Drive?

I think I'm going for Osteobolin-C for my next joint supp. Haven't tried Neovar or IGF-2, yet, but starting RPM later this week.

9. for all of those who want to try AN products NP is anouncing a sale

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Well, considering they are practically giving products away, they must be!

Aside from having the exclusively lowest prices on the Applied Nutriceuticals line, we have decided to start Christmas early and offer an additional 10% off any Applied product, until September 13th!!!

During checkout, just simply type AN10 in the coupons section and 10% will be deducted from any/all Applied products that are in your shopping cart. **The coupons section is located on the last page of checkout.

Is NutraPlanet going crazy?!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    for all of those who want to try AN products NP is anouncing a sale

Is NutraPlanet going crazy?!!
    I hope Drive hits before the sale is over!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    Hey EasyEJL, how did you like Drive?

I think I'm going for Osteobolin-C for my next joint supp. Haven't tried Neovar or IGF-2, yet, but starting RPM later this week.
    Its pretty solid, I'm definitely recomping now, I can watch the changes maybe not quite day to day, but pretty close to that. And i'm taking the purple + white Drive betas, which are missing an ingredient that made it in the red+whites and finals.

12. My contest inside this contest thread is over. Im not going to bribe people into posthing here.
    Last edited by Zombie; 08-14-2007 at 02:47 AM.

13. zombs maybe you should start a new thread. :P

14. O boy!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. INTERESTING IDEA. SUGGESTIONS?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 10:23 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. cycle idea. Suggestions welcome.
    By Mikey9305 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 06:28 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:12 PM
  5. My Cycle (Looking for suggestions, etc)
    By legaljuicer in forum Cycle Info
    Last Post: 08-15-2004, 06:26 PM