which would you go for

G

getfit28

Awards
Just wondering for any of you that's tried any of these
which would you prefer Mass Tabs or Epistane ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
G

getfit28

Awards
Yes Test would be the best thing but I guess I have to tell you what's going on... I play on the dark side but I messed with PH before I did. I ran 2 cycle of Superdrol before I went to AAS & it works wonders & I'm sure everybody can say the same.
Anyway I have a good friend of mine that wanted to get superdrol after he seen how much my body has progressed in thae last two years. I told him that superdrol has been banned so that's out of the question for him. Now he does not want to mess with AAS just yet he wants to try a PH first
so I'm not sure which one i should advised him to take first Epistane or Mass Tabs, which have beter results as I have not messed with any of these ?

P>S of course I will explain the side effects & will advise that PH's should not be done all the time AAS is actually safer on the body than PH's but he just wants to get his feet wet first...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Epistane. I don't much about Mass Tabs or even what they are. I know alot of people don't like IDS. Epi gets great reviews and results from just about everyone that touches it. Plus the sides and toxicity or so low even at high doses.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yes Test would be the best thing but I guess I have to tell you what's going on... I play on the dark side but I messed with PH before I did. I ran 2 cycle of Superdrol before I went to anabolic steroids & it works wonders & I'm sure everybody can say the same.
Anyway I have a good friend of mine that wanted to get superdrol after he seen how much my body has progressed in thae last two years. I told him that superdrol has been banned so that's out of the question for him. Now he does not want to mess with AAS just yet he wants to try a PH first
so I'm not sure which one i should advised him to take first Epistane or Mass Tabs, which have beter results as I have not messed with any of these ?

P>S of course I will explain the side effects & will advise that PH's should not be done all the time AAS is actually safer on the body than PH's but he just wants to get his feet wet first...
what the fukc is the dark side?.....superdrol is a bonafied steroid,and a potent one at that....it's still available,many companies are selling clones right now actually....for a first cycle i recomend a halodrol clone..not that liquid gel sh*t gaspari put out after halodrol was banned......what do you have for post cycle therapy????????

G

getfit28

Awards
Epistane. I don't much about Mass Tabs or even what they are. I know alot of people don't like IDS. Epi gets great reviews and results from just about everyone that touches it. Plus the sides and toxicity or so low even at high doses.
Thanks Bro,,,, I thought the same thing but just wanted to get other peoples opinion

G

getfit28

Awards
what the fukc is the dark side?.....superdrol is a bonafied steroid,and a potent one at that....it's still available,many companies are selling clones right now actually....for a first cycle i recomend a halodrol clone..not that liquid gel sh*t gaspari put out after halodrol was banned......what do you have for post cycle therapy????????
Play on the dark side ---is another way of saying do AAS homie !!!!!
Anyway, I have some real noval left from my last cycle not that o/c **** so I can hook him up with the PCT....
I was never too sure if the results were good with the clones & I'm not familiar with them since I don't mess with them anymore.. Like I mentioned before I just stick with the real stuff now.. Thanks