Coug's "it's all easy w/Epithin-E" log

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to thank GL first of all for letting me test Epithin-E. Even though this is a sponsored log I am going to do my very best to give an honest unbiased opinion of this product. I am looking forward to it since this will be my third 30day cycle with an Epi product. I’ve done Havoc and Epidrol and gotten great results with both. Personally I like Epidrol better than Havoc. I saw better and quicker results with the Epidrol and did not experience the loss of libido that I did with Havoc, but don’t get me wrong I had great results with Havoc too. I am looking to put on between 5-10 lbs and drop a little body fat. I was contemplating a cut but I think epi is a better recomp PH.

Stats:
6'1’’
200lbs
Est BF- 12-13%

Cycle:
Epithin-E: 30mg/day (morning/pre-workout/evening)
Smash
Rpm
Multi-vit
Sesathin
Cissus
Chocamine
AX Perfect Cycle

post cycle therapy:
SERM 40/30/20
Cissus-drol or Restore
Retain2
Smash
Rpm
Multi-vit
Sesathin
Cissus
BCAA’s

Workout:
Monday*- Chest/triceps
Tuesday- Legs/biceps
Wednesday*- Shoulders
Thursday- Back/biceps
Friday*- Chest/triceps
Saturday- Arms/abs
Sunday- Rest

*these days i do fasted cardio in the morning with abs.

It all Begins Monday!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
good luck and subscrbied i got epithin e in my store and it is selling well

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool. You are basically the same size as me on paper (I'm 6'1 210.5lbs 12.8% BF) so I will be interested in this. I have also ran Havoc and I am currently using Epidrol. What were your gains like on Havoc vs Epidrol?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Cool. You are basically the same size as me on paper (I'm 6'1 210.5lbs 12.8% BF) so I will be interested in this. I have also ran Havoc and I am currently using Epidrol. What were your gains like on Havoc vs Epidrol?
Thanks for the support. I had decent gains with both the havoc and Epidrol. I'll have my review up on Day 1 for this Epithin-E excursion a little later.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (8/13/07)

Weight: 200.4 lbs

Impressions: Both morning and afternoon workouts were great. Felt somewhat of a placebo today, just excited to see what happens with this cycle. Mood was good and so was focus. Dosed the Epithin-E 10mg x 3 (morning, pre-pm workout, dinner.)

Workout:
AM
40 min walking on treadmill (15% incline, 4 mph)
Abs

PM
Bench Press 135x15 185x12 225x10 265x6 290x4 135x15
DB Incline press 80x15 90x12 100x9 105x6
DB pullovers/DB Fly’s 4x12
Triceps rope pushdowns 4x15,12,9,6
Single-arm reverse pushdowns 4x15,12,9,6

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (8/14/07)

Weight: 201.6 lbs

Impressions: Felt a little tired today but still managed to have a great Leg Workout. Recovery in between sets was shorter today and I had more energy during my workout. Legs felt super pumped after Squats and caused me to waddle around to finish my workout. Arm pumps were great too. I am up one pound so far which is pretty legit since I have been and will weigh myself at the same time each day to get a more accurate measurement.

Workout:

PM
Squats 5x15,12,9,6,3
Leg Extensions 4x15,12,9,6
Standing Leg curl 4x15,12,9,6
Step-ups 4x12,10.8,6
Calf Raises 4x15
Barbell Curls
Hammer Curls
Seated DB Curls
Abs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (8/15/07)

Weight: 202.2 lbs

Impressions: I’m still hitting up the epithin-E at 30mg a day and I am starting to feel that “on” feeling already and it’s only day three. It took a couple of weeks with havoc and only about 5 days with epidrol for that to kick in but I am already feeling this. Energy and focus were great in the gym today and I had great pumps. Only downside was the mad calf pumps I got on the treadmill this morning. I’m up about another half of a pound and hopefully the lean mass just keeps coming. Recovery has been quicker as well.

Workout:
AM
Abs

PM
DB Shoulder Press 15x50 12x70 9x80 6x90 4x95
Hang Cleans 10x135 8x185 6x225 4x245
Laterals / Plate front raises 4x12
Arnold presses 4x10
DB Shrugs 15x100 12x110 10x120
Tricep kickbacks / ez bar skull crushers

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (8/16/07)

Weight: 202.4 lbs

Impressions: My weight is up 2 lbs now and I am still feeling good. Pumps were great today and no real side effects yet except my skin is starting to get a little more oily. Strength is increasing slowly but heck it’s only day 4. Still trying to eat really lean and keep the carbs somewhat low. I am really excited to see what happens here in the next week. I also went for a run today because of the extra energy. I ran just 4 miles and no joint pain at all.

Workout:

PM
DB Rows 15x100 12x110 9x115 6x120
DB back flys 4x12
Lat Pulldowns 4x15,12,9,6
Low Rows 4x15
T-bar rows
Cable concentration curls
DB biceps curls
Abs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 (8/17/07)

Weight: 203.4 lbs

Impressions: “Wow”, is all I can really say. I thought that this stuff had kicked in already but I think today is when it really kicked in for me. I had a long day at work and when I finally made it to the gym my energy and aggression were completely through the roof. I started off with flat bench and did a few sets and then went to the bathroom really quick. When I came back I found some little weasel in a beater stripping my weights off the bar even though my towel and keys were on the bench. Oh man, I was so pissed. I started walking over there and I think he realized what he was doing and quickly put them back on the bar and then cowered over in the corner. Needless to say I felt out of control the rest of my workout and it was pretty intense. Strength is definitely up and I was adding about 5 reps onto my normal sets for each lift. Weight is up a total of 3 lbs in the last 5 days but I feel and look like I am leaning out quite a bit more. I love this stuff and I hope that it just keeps getting better.

Workout:
AM
Abs

PM
Bench Press 135x15 185x12 225x10 265x6 290x4 135x15
Incline Press
Cable Flys
DB incline flys
Triceps Pushdowns
Dips
Abs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (8/18/07)

Weight: 203.8 lbs

Impressions: Arm pumps were incredible today and mood is still great. I love that “on” feeling and I’m definitely getting it with epithin-e. Energy was great and aggression is still there. I had to pick a time when not too many people were at the gym so that I wouldn’t get pissed off again. Libido has also been good with this. Looking forward to my day off tomorrow since my joints are a little sore.

Workout:

PM
Weighted Dips
Triceps Pushdowns
Skull-crushers/triceps kickbacks
Barbell Curls
DB biceps curls
Concentration curls
Abs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 (8/19/07)

Weight: 203.6 lbs

Impressions: I’m enjoying my day off but I still have a desire to go to the gym. I guess I won’t give in since my body needs the rest. My muscles are feeling hard and full all the time now and vascularity is increasing. I have stayed about the same weight now for 3 days but I am leaning out and the six pack is coming through nicely again. Can’t wait to get back at it tomorrow.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 (8/20/07)

Weight: 204.1 lbs

Impressions: My weight is up about 4 lbs now total. I’m quite pleased because I am also noticing the leaning effects of the epi. My endurance is also up during cardio which I am enjoying. The only problem today with my morning cardio was the mad calf pumps that kicked in about 30min into it. Aggression is still on the rise and today was not a good day because the gym was packed when I went :aargh: . Strength went up another 15 lbs on my last set of bench today which I was stoked about and my chest felt so pumped after finishing up on flat bench. Still have that hard and full feeling in my chest and shoulders all day long. I’m actually looking forward to legs tomorrow to see if I can up the poundage on squats.

Workout:
AM
Abs

PM
Bench Press 135x15 185x12 225x10 275x6 305x4 135x15
DB Incline press 80x15 90x12 100x9 105x6
Abs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 (8/23/07)

Weight: 205.4 lbs

Impressions: Well, I’m up a total of 5 lbs now and I am definitely leaner and harder and vascularity is through the roof. Aggression has somewhat tapered off but is still there when I am in the gym. Pumps are good and I am still feeling a ton of energy. No back pumps, lethargy or too many negatives to speak of except for a little oily skin. I have been out of town the past couple of days and still working out and eating good but I just haven’t had time to post another day’s review in my log. I should be good though from now on out. I’m about 1/3 of the way through my cycle and I am very impressed so far. I love epi products and this one is definitely not letting me down. My endurance has increased during cardio and so I have also started running more on the days that I don’t do fasted cardio. I’ve just had to up my carbs a little but everything is going great. I had another good workout today.

Workout:

PM
DB back flys 4x12
Low Rows 4x15
T-bar rows
DB biceps curls
Abs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 (8/27/07)

Weight: 211.3 lbs

Impressions: I am half-way through my cycle and I am finally back from vacation now and able to get back into my regular routine. I have been working out and following my usual schedule but it just hasn’t felt the same in a different gym. I have also been weighing myself on a different scale and so I was excited to use the normal one today to really gauge my progress thus far. I can’t believe I am up a whole 11 lbs and I am only at the half-way point! I am happy that I am back now and I can really tell that I have put on some mass over the last week while maintaining my vascularity and leaning out a bit. Everyone at home was making comments about how huge I am looking. I have been eating like a horse lately too but I have still kept the diet clean (not a whole lot of junk food).

Workout:
AM
Abs

PM
Bench Press 135x15 185x15 225x12 275x10 295x8 315x4 135x15
DB Incline press 90x15 100x12 110x9 115x6
Abs

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Day 15 (8/27/07)

Weight: 211.3 lbs

Impressions: I am half-way through my cycle and I am finally back from vacation now and able to get back into my regular routine. I have been working out and following my usual schedule but it just hasn’t felt the same in a different gym. I have also been weighing myself on a different scale and so I was excited to use the normal one today to really gauge my progress thus far. I can’t believe I am up a whole 11 lbs and I am only at the half-way point! I am happy that I am back now and I can really tell that I have put on some mass over the last week while maintaining my vascularity and leaning out a bit. Everyone at home was making comments about how huge I am looking. I have been eating like a horse lately too but I have still kept the diet clean (not a whole lot of junk food).

Workout:
AM
Abs

PM
Abs
Sweet! Keep up the good work.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 (8/29/07)

Weight: 212.2 lbs

Impressions: That’s right, I’m still packing on the muscle and looking lean and mean. Aggression in the gym seems to have increased as well over the last couple of days. People keep telling me how impressed they are at the size I have put on my arms and shoulders. Strength is still steadily increasing and Joints are still feeling good. Energy and mood is still good. I’m still loving epithin-e.

Workout:
AM
20 min walking on treadmill (15% incline, 4 mph)
20 min Step mill
Abs

PM
DB Shoulder Press 15x60 12x75 9x85 6x95 4x100
DB front Raises / Plate front raises 4x12
Upright Rows 4x10
Arnold presses 4x10
Heavy DB laterals 4x10
Barbell Shrugs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 (9/3/07)

Weight: 214.3 lbs

Impressions: My cycle is still kick as. I haven’t been able to post my reviews for the past few days because I was out of town again. School has started again now and things are a little more back to normal. I am up a total of 14 lbs and I’m still loving everything about this cycle. I’m not feeling very shutdown at all and contemplating even going another week or two. Still feeling great as far as mood and have definitely leaned out quite a bit. Had a great workout today and felt like I could’ve pushed more weight but felt I shouldn’t because my tendons and ligaments have been a little sore lately and I want to avoid injury.

Workout:
AM
Abs

PM

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 (8/6/07)

Weight: 212.5 lbs

Impressions: Today’s workout was freakin amazing. I was so pumped and the strength is still coming. I’ve actually lost a few lbs in the past couple of days and I think its from all the running that I’ve been doing. The weather is starting to cool down and so I have been able to run outside a lot more lately. I’ve kept my cals the same and since adding the extra running to the fasted cardio I have lost a little weight. Strength is still increasing steadily like I mentioned before and aggression in the gym gets pretty insane sometimes. I’m still loving epithin-e. Mood is great and Libido is not what you would call stellar but its still there.

Workout:
AM
45 min walking on treadmill (15% incline, 4 mph)
Abs

PM
DB Shoulder Press 15x60 12x80 9x90 6x100 4x105
DB front Raises / Plate front raises 4x12
Upright Rows 4x10
Arnold presses 4x10
Heavy DB laterals 4x10
Barbell Shrugs

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
so you started the cycle at 30mg the first day?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 (9/7/07)

Weight: 212.4 lbs

Impressions: Today’s workout felt freakin awesome. Energy and focus was insane in the gym today. I was also sweating like crazy and just throwing weight around like it was nothing. I am getting some increase in strength everyday. I’m still feeling great except for libido which is pretty much not there, but it’s all good cause the wife is pregnant. Weight is still about the same and it has pretty much leveled off for the last bit but I can’t complain about 12 lbs. Aggression is still high in the gym. Looking forward to tomorrow’s workout. I’m going to try and max out on bench if my shoulder feels good.

Workout:

PM
DB back flys 4x12
Low Rows 4x15
T-bar rows
DB biceps curls
Abs

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on the log.

Other than libido and aggession, any other sides??

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 (9/8/07)

Weight: 211.8 lbs

Impressions: I love this stuff! I got a new PR on Bench today. 355 lbs for 2 reps! Aggression and focus were out of control as well. I am sad to see this cycle come to a close in 3 days but I’m looking forward to PCT and recovery so that I can do another cycle again in the future. Mood has been great and energy too. I went on a 6 mile run this morning as well with my wife and joints and body are feeling great. Hardly any sides to report either besides aggression and low libido. Skin is looking good, just a little oily (no acne really) and like I said my body feels good.

Workout:

PM
Bench Press 15x135 10x225 4x275 2x315 2x355
DB incline
Cable Flys
Triceps pushdowns
Abs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 (9/9/07)
Weight: 212.3 lbs

Impressions: Today is my day off and it is much needed imo. I am glad I get to rest my body but also a little sad today since there is only 2 days left in the cycle. I have had great strength and weight gains during my run with epithin-e and I’ve already ordered a few more bottles for another cycle in the future. I’m also quite pleased with the new PR I got yesterday on bench. Mood is pretty good today and energy too. I feel like working out or running but I don’t exercise on Sundays so too bad I guess. I plan on doing chest again tomorrow but I will not go heavy at all. I will just keep it very light with high reps to stretch out and give myself some time to recover. I’m planning to max out on squats on Tuesday (my last day on epithin-e):(.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 (9/10/07)

Weight: 210.9 lbs

Impressions: Today was a pretty good day. I took it a little easier during my PM workout. I just did higher reps and lighter weight so that I could stretch out. I felt good and aggression was pretty mild today. I had a long day at school and work but I still had great energy in the gym. I am sad to end my cycle tomorrow and I can’t wait to get through pct and my time off so that I can have another run with the epi. I am still up about 11 lbs which is great. I am feeling a lot leaner than at the start and the wife seems to think the same thing.

Workout:
AM
Abs

PM
Bench Press
DB Incline press
Abs

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Day 30 (9/11/07)

Weight: 211.6 lbs

Impressions: My workout was stellar today. I had tons of energy and aggression and even though I am sad that my cycle ends today I did not shed any tears in the gym as it would be quite embarrassing. I have been crazy busy with school but I will have my final review up in a few days and I will also be updating on my PCT progress every couple of days. Thanks again GL and everyone for their support.

Workout:

PM
Squats
Leg Extensions
Standing Leg curl
Calf Raises 4x15
Barbell Curls
Hammer Curls
Seated DB Curls
Abs

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Day 30 (9/11/07)

Weight: 211.6 lbs

Impressions: My workout was stellar today. I had tons of energy and aggression and even though I am sad that my cycle ends today I did not shed any tears in the gym as it would be quite embarrassing. I have been crazy busy with school but I will have my final review up in a few days and I will also be updating on my post cycle therapy progress every couple of days. Thanks again GL and everyone for their support.
Great Log and Thank you!

Looking forward to the final overall review and your PCT cycle log as well.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how many other epi products have you used before? how does this one compare to the others.