Coug's "it's all easy w/Epithin-E" log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Day 28 (9/9/07)
    Weight: 212.3 lbs

Impressions: Today is my day off and it is much needed imo. I am glad I get to rest my body but also a little sad today since there is only 2 days left in the cycle. I have had great strength and weight gains during my run with epithin-e and Iíve already ordered a few more bottles for another cycle in the future. Iím also quite pleased with the new PR I got yesterday on bench. Mood is pretty good today and energy too. I feel like working out or running but I donít exercise on Sundays so too bad I guess. I plan on doing chest again tomorrow but I will not go heavy at all. I will just keep it very light with high reps to stretch out and give myself some time to recover. Iím planning to max out on squats on Tuesday (my last day on epithin-e).

2. Day 29 (9/10/07)

Weight: 210.9 lbs

Impressions: Today was a pretty good day. I took it a little easier during my PM workout. I just did higher reps and lighter weight so that I could stretch out. I felt good and aggression was pretty mild today. I had a long day at school and work but I still had great energy in the gym. I am sad to end my cycle tomorrow and I canít wait to get through pct and my time off so that I can have another run with the epi. I am still up about 11 lbs which is great. I am feeling a lot leaner than at the start and the wife seems to think the same thing.

Workout:
    AM
    40 min walking on treadmill (15% incline, 4 mph)
    Abs

PM
    Bench Press
    DB Incline press
    DB pullovers/DB Flyís 4x12
    Triceps rope pushdowns 4x15,12,9,6
    Single-arm reverse pushdowns 4x15,12,9,6
    Abs
    •   

3. Day 30 (9/11/07)

Weight: 211.6 lbs

Impressions: My workout was stellar today. I had tons of energy and aggression and even though I am sad that my cycle ends today I did not shed any tears in the gym as it would be quite embarrassing. I have been crazy busy with school but I will have my final review up in a few days and I will also be updating on my PCT progress every couple of days. Thanks again GL and everyone for their support.

Workout:

PM
    Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Standing Leg curl
    Calf Raises 4x15
    Barbell Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Seated DB Curls
    Abs
  4. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Day 30 (9/11/07)

Weight: 211.6 lbs

Impressions: My workout was stellar today. I had tons of energy and aggression and even though I am sad that my cycle ends today I did not shed any tears in the gym as it would be quite embarrassing. I have been crazy busy with school but I will have my final review up in a few days and I will also be updating on my post cycle therapy progress every couple of days. Thanks again GL and everyone for their support.
    Great Log and Thank you!

Looking forward to the final overall review and your PCT cycle log as well.

5. how many other epi products have you used before? how does this one compare to the others.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 03:24 PM
  2. Friday - It's All In Your Head
    By jjohn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 11:24 AM