IGF-2 + (abbreviated) New AN Anabolic Log - AnabolicMinds.com

IGF-2 + (abbreviated) New AN Anabolic Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member

IGF-2 + (abbreviated) New AN Anabolic Log

Thanks to AN for allowing me to run a log of their IGF 2 product. I also won a small supply of the new anabolic which I will be running for the first 10 days. Also due to a minor disaster I was supposed to have my hormone levels tested on Wednesday but it had to be rescheduled for 8/24. Well I was tired of waiting so I am starting the log anyway. I was having y levels checked due to low energy levels and lowered libido so I will be looking for an increase in these categories. If they go up and then y blood levels look decent, well it is pretty safe to assume something good is happening. My stats are as follows.

Height - 6'3"
    Weight - 220
    Bodyfat - 17%

A modified Power/Rep Range/Shock routine where I do all three in a single workout for a single set.

Current Lifts - These are my final results after my Kreaceps/Citruvol Cordygen 5 log.

Squat
    295 x 4
    225 x 10
    185 x 12 x 6 x 4

Bench Press
    250 x 4
    255 x 3
    210 x 10
    155 x 14 x 8 x 6

T-Bar Rows
    125 x 5
    115 x 8
    100 x 10 x 6

Hammer Curls
    60's x 16
    50's x 18
    40's x 22

1 Arm Pulldowns
    210 x 7
    187 x 10
    172 x 11 x 5 x 4

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbd
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. Advanced Member

Well I was scheduled to work out yesterday and right before I went to the gym I felt horribly ill and could barely get off the couch. I actually skipped going to the office today. I was scarred it might be either the IGF or the RPN, but I tried them both out again today and no ill effects so I am good to go. I have a massive complaint that I have to file in court tomorrow so I am skipping the gym tonight so I can finish writing this thing.

So far nothing to report as far as either supplement goes. Sorry about the lack of workouts, things have gone haywire this week.

Here are my updated stats:
    Weight - 220
    Bodyfat - 17%
    Height - 6'3"
    Waist - 36
    Chest - 43
    Shoulders - 49
    Bicep - 15 unflexed
    Shoulders - 49
    Calf - 16
    Thigh - 23
    •   

4. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Devil,
    No prob man..... back on track in the coming days. Looking forward to your log.
    Let me know if you have any questions or need anything. Either here in your thread, or via PM.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  5. Advanced Member

I told you guys I would eventually make it to the gym. Since I had a bit of an absence I decided to just have a light workout and really try to loosen up my muscles. I discovered one of the best techniques I have ever implemented and it was as simple as closing my eyes during my sets. Normally I look in the mirror or just at the ceiling when I workout but for some reason I decided to close my eyes and just try to feel the muscle I was trying to work. It was great. Even though I used light weights and controlled reps I walked out with one of the best muscle "pumps" I have had in quite some time. I could almost visualize in my mind the exact muscles I wanted to work on and if the movement did not feel right I just altered it a bit to really work the targeted area. Maybe this all sounds silly but I was actually pretty excited.

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Cardio - 20 minutes 371 calories

10 - IGF 2
    6 - Anabolic Drive.
  6. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I told you guys I would eventually make it to the gym. Since I had a bit of an absence I decided to just have a light workout and really try to loosen up my muscles. I discovered one of the best techniques I have ever implemented and it was as simple as closing my eyes during my sets. Normally I look in the mirror or just at the ceiling when I workout but for some reason I decided to close my eyes and just try to feel the muscle I was trying to work. It was great. Even though I used light weights and controlled reps I walked out with one of the best muscle "pumps" I have had in quite some time. I could almost visualize in my mind the exact muscles I wanted to work on and if the movement did not feel right I just altered it a bit to really work the targeted area. Maybe this all sounds silly but I was actually pretty excited.

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Cardio - 20 minutes 371 calories

10 - IGF 2
    6 - Anabolic Drive.
    Her Dirk said just disconitinue the AD if your getting the headaches still. Your the first one to have that!
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Her Dirk said just disconitinue the AD if your getting the headaches still. Your the first one to have that!
    NO the headache and the general sickness must have just been a coincidence. I just ascribed my feelings to the AD because the symptoms came on after about 40 minutes of taking the AD, but it looks like I just contracted something. It could have been something I ate earlier in the day because I have tried the AD two more times with zero ill effects from it.
  8. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Cool man, good to hear! So no sides yet from 100% of the testers! How are you feeling with it so far?
  9. Advanced Member

Cool man, good to hear! So no sides yet from 100% of the testers! How are you feeling with it so far?
    So far it is hard to tell as I am just getting over a mystery illness, but yesterday and today I feel absolutely great. My energy levels are improved and my mood is terrific. Maybe just placebo at this point or maybe just relief that I am not sick anymore, but I am definitely feeling pretty darn good these past couple of days. My girlfriend actually told me today that she wants to bottle up my mood exactly the way it is today so she can remember how upbeat I am lately. Going to the gym soon.
  10. Advanced Member

Back Day
    3 sets behind the neck pulldowns
    3 sets Supported TBar Rows
    3 sets Seated Rows

Biceps
    2 sets Bicep Curls (arms out to side)
    2 sets Hammer Curls

Cardio
    2 miles - 20 minutes

Stretching

Thoughts
    - Another light day at the gym but a damn good workout none the less. I am liking this closing my eyes technique as I can really focus on isolated the muscle instead of just heaving the weight up. Really trying to work on the old mind muscle connection to stimulate some new growth. My mood has been great the past couple of days and that has not abated one bit. Also, morning wood was raging this morning and that makes me a happy guy. Overall energy levels seem to be improving little by little. I can not wait to see how I feel in a couple of weeks.

Dosing

AN Drive = 6 pills
    IGF -2 = 10
  11. Advanced Member

Leg Day
    3 sets of squats (feet almost touching) x 20 reps
    3 Sets of Sumo Squats x 15 reps
    3 sets of alternating lunges

Cardio - running 20 minutes

Thoughts - Still using light weights in the gym and really just working on my form and really hitting the muscle and the workouts have been very productive. I am leaving the gym energized instead of wrecked and have not been as tired during the day,so I might have been to the point of over training previously. I am still experiencing some mood elevation and actually an increase in assertiveness, which I always have a bit of, but it has been on the rise. Tonight while returning a video at the grocery (we have rental machines everywhere now) there was a couple that was taking forever to pick a selection so I? just told them to move aside and let me turn in our movie so we would not have to wait around for them to decide. It actually felt pretty good not being so polite.
    Also there seems to be something countering stress and anxiety because I had a packed day (3 district court cases, 1 circuit court case, 1 motion to draft and have signed by prosecutor, file complaint in federal court) and got it all done without the slightest bit of agitation or stress. ?I just moved from one task to the next all day long. If this keeps up I will purchase this product for the rest of my life. Sleep is improving as well.

AD = 6
    IGF2 = 10
  12. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Looking good buddy! Keep up the great log!
  13. Advanced Member

Looking good buddy! Keep up the great log!
    Thanks for stopping by, sleep is great on this stuff, wake up every morning feeling well rested.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Leg Day
    3 sets of squats (feet almost touching) x 20 reps
    3 Sets of Sumo Squats x 15 reps
    3 sets of alternating lunges

Cardio - running 20 minutes

Thoughts - Still using light weights in the gym and really just working on my form and really hitting the muscle and the workouts have been very productive. I am leaving the gym energized instead of wrecked and have not been as tired during the day,so I might have been to the point of over training previously. I am still experiencing some mood elevation and actually an increase in assertiveness, which I always have a bit of, but it has been on the rise. Tonight while returning a video at the grocery (we have rental machines everywhere now) there was a couple that was taking forever to pick a selection so I? just told them to move aside and let me turn in our movie so we would not have to wait around for them to decide. It actually felt pretty good not being so polite.
    Also there seems to be something countering stress and anxiety because I had a packed day (3 district court cases, 1 circuit court case, 1 motion to draft and have signed by prosecutor, file complaint in federal court) and got it all done without the slightest bit of agitation or stress. ?I just moved from one task to the next all day long. If this keeps up I will purchase this product for the rest of my life. Sleep is improving as well.

AD = 6
    IGF2 = 10
    Noticed the same thing myself- you don't feel irritated, but you just want people to run at the same speed as you
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  15. Advanced Member

Cardio - 30 minutes, nothing much to report today, actually felt a little under the weather today.
  16. Advanced Member

Chest Day
    Bench Press
    3 sets x 15

Incline Bench
    3 sets x 15

Machine Flyes
    2 sets x 20

Tricep Pushdowns
    3 sets x 15

Triceps Extension
    2 sets x 15

Lateral Raises
    3 sets x 15

Upright rows
    2 sets x 15

Thoughts - My energy was off again today and I am wondering if I have been fighting off a bit of sickness lately because over the past few days I have just been lethargic and wanting to sleep nonstop. Now that my workout is done I am feeling better so hopefully this is the end of whatever it was that has been plaguing me as of late. Libido has been up the past couple of days though.
  17. Advanced Member

Tonight was my last day of the Anabolic Drive and at this point it is hard to say if had a chance to take effect or not. My usual opinion on these types of substances is that they usually take about two weeks to take effect and I believe this is the case here.

Ham workout
    2 warm up sets of deadlifts
    3 sets of Deadlifts x 15

2 sets of Leg Curls x 15

3 sets of Sumo Squats.

Thoughts - Still a little tired in the gym today, energy and motivation has just been off the majority of this week. Workout was not bad, but just not as intense as I would like.
  18. Advanced Member

8-18-07

Saturday Back

3 sets behind the Neck Pulldowns

2 sets of Wide Grip Pull Ups

3 Sets T Bar Rows

3 Sets Bicep Curls

2 Sets Hammer Curls

Thoughts
    - Well I am finally feeling like my regular self and I am ready to start training hard again. I am going to pick up with the workouts I was doing in my Kreaceps/Citruvol Log for comparisons sake. Libido has been on the rise as morning wood has been present the past couple of days.
  19. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

The libido seems a consistent report with IGF-2. Good log so far man!
  20. Advanced Member

Finally the workout I have been waiting for. Back to my old training style with a few minor modifications.
    Chest Workout

Bench Press
    226 x 6
    235 x 4
    195 x 10 x 5 x 3 (Rest Paused)

Dumbbell Decline Bench Press
    50's x 10 x 6 x 4 (Rest Paused)

Bicep Curls (Arms out to the side)
    27.5's x 11 x 6 x 4 (Rest Paused)

Skull Crushers
    50 x 13 x 8 x 5 (rest paused)

Hammer Curls
    45's x 8 x 5 x 2

Triceps PullDowns
    150 x 10 x 4 x 3

Thoughts
    - great workout today, energy was fantastic, weights felt light, endurance was good, mood was good, libido good, aggression was good. I hope it keeps up like this for the rest of the log.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Finally the workout I have been waiting for. Back to my old training style with a few minor modifications.
    Chest Workout

Bench Press
    226 x 6
    235 x 4
    195 x 10 x 5 x 3 (Rest Paused)

Dumbbell Decline Bench Press
    50's x 10 x 6 x 4 (Rest Paused)

Bicep Curls (Arms out to the side)
    27.5's x 11 x 6 x 4 (Rest Paused)

Skull Crushers
    50 x 13 x 8 x 5 (rest paused)

Hammer Curls
    45's x 8 x 5 x 2

Triceps PullDowns
    150 x 10 x 4 x 3

Thoughts
    - great workout today, energy was fantastic, weights felt light, endurance was good, mood was good, libido good, aggression was good. I hope it keeps up like this for the rest of the log.
    niiiiiice
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  22. New Member

hey you lil devil....
  23. Advanced Member

Another good workout today

Deadlift
    2 warm up sets
    225 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 3
    315 x 3
    135 x 20

T-Bar Rows (supported)
    115 x 6
    115 x 6
    90 x 8 x 4 x 2 (rest paused)

Lateral Raises
    35 x 5
    25 x 8 x 4 x 2 (Rest paused)

Behind the Neck Press
    80 x 8 x 4 x 2 (Rest Paused)

Hammer High Rows
    180 x 8 x 4 x 2 (Rest Paused)

Thoughts
    - Great workout, strength and endurance was excellent and I could have stayed in the gym longer but had to get home to finish some work. I guess this stuff is starting to kick in because these past couple of days I have felt very good for most of the day. Recovery has also been very good the past couple of days. It is a possibility that I was overtraining before I started this log and the two weeks of light workouts may have paid off now.
  24. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

135 x 20 on Deads..... did that get your knees wobbly? lol
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    135 x 20 on Deads..... did that get your knees wobbly? lol
    I can only imagine the knot I would have in my lower back.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I can only imagine the knot I would have in my lower back.
    Not feeling so good today but last night it felt great. Sounds like me on Sunday morning after a night at the bar.
  27. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

hahaha..... I've been doing high rep leg work lately..... end it all with 5 sets of 20 on leg extensions. I walk away fearing that I'll trip and fall.......
  28. Advanced Member

Chest Workout (All exercises are rest paused unless indicated)

Incline Dumbbell Press
    50's x 8 x 6 x 4

Machine Flyes
    100 x 9 x 7 x 4 x 2

Close Grip Bench Press
    135 x 10 x 5 x 3

Dips
    BW + 25lbs x 7x 3 x 1

Upright Rows
    80 x 9 x 5 x 4 x 3

Hammer Shoulder PRess
    90 x 12 x 6 x 4

REverse Cable Triceps Extensions
    80 x 12 x 6 x 4

Thoughts
    - Good Workout again, strength is returning nicely and I feel that in about two weeks I should be setting some new personal records. Sleep has been good, libido still improving.
  29. Advanced Member

Saturday
    Leg Wokrout

Squats
    3 warm up sets
    275 x 4
    285 x 4
    135 ATG x 20
    135 ATG x 20
    135 x 15 (narrow stance feet almost touching)
    135 x 15 (narrow stance feet almost touching)

Calf Raises
    90 x 20
    90 x 20
    90 x 20

That was it my legs were fried.

Cardio - 20 minutes, 10 minutes steep incline, next ten minutes interval sprints.

Stretching

Thoughts
    - Overall mood seems to be improving along with overall sense of well being. Slight acne on back but this could be do to increased cardio and not showering soon enough (yes dirty). Recovery is good, strength good, libido still slightly elevated.
  30. Advanced Member

Quick update, DOMS are not nearly what I was anticipating so I am very pleased.
  31. Advanced Member

Sunday Back workout

Behind the Neck Pulldowns
    135 x 11 x 8 x 5 x 3

Cable Rows
    135 x 10 x 8 x 5 x 2

Close grip Pulldowns
    150 x 10 x 7 x 4 x 2

Short workout as gym was closing in 25 minutes.

Cardio - Ran outside for about 20 minutes

Thoughts - Not much to report on as the workout was so short. Still feeling pretty good.
  32. Advanced Member

8-28-07

Chest Workout

Rotator Cuff Work - 4 sets

Bench Press
    2 warm up sets
    225 x 7 (+1 rep)
    240 x 4 (+5lbs)
    200 x 10 x 6 x 4 (+5lbs)

Dumbbell Decline Bench
    50's x 14 x 8 x 6 (+8 reps)

Bicep Curls (arms out to the side)
    30's x 11 x 6 x 5 (+1rep, +2.5lbs)

Skull Crushers
    60 x 10 x 8 x 6 (+10lbs, -2 reps)

Hammer Curls
    45's x 9 x 5 x 3 (+2 reps)

Triceps Pushdowns
    150 x 11 x 6 x 4 (+4 reps)

Thoughts - I like it when all the weights go up on my lifts. Overall I have been feeling really good on lately, mood has been very positive and daily energy levels have been good. I attribute this to the deep sleep I have been experiencing as I am just feeling more well rested when I wake up in the morning. I have noticed some more acne on back and shoulders, none on my face thank heavens. Recovery between workouts has been good as well. Also the past couple of days I have been taking 12 pills and this seems to be the sweet spot for me.
  33. Advanced Member

Back Thickness

Deadlifts
    225 x 11 (+1rep)
    225 x 11 (+1rep)
    315 x 4 (+1rep)
    315 x 5 (+2reps PR)
    135 x 21 (+1rep)

T-Bar Rows
    95 x 9 x 5 x 4 (+4 reps +5lbs)

Lateral Raises
    25's x 9 x 5 x 3 (+3reps)

Behind Neck Press
    80 x 11 x 6 x 4 (+7 reps)

High Hammer rows
    190 x 9 x 5 x 3 (+3 reps +10lbs)

Thoughts - Another good workout, weights adn reps both are up and felt strong during the entire workout. This product seems to take a bit to kick in but once it does the boost it provides is worth the wait. Libido was way up today and I woke up this morning with raging wood that I have not felt in about 10 years. Mood and energy is pretty upbeat, though I have been crippled with a headache all day but allergy season is here and no supplement can save me from the high mold count. Overall I am pretty happy. Still dosing at 12 pills seems to be ideal at my bodyweight.
  34. Advanced Member

Off day, going to play tennis tonight. Have felt tired all day due to crappy sleep last night.
  35. Advanced Member

My brother arrived today unexpectedly and I decided to go to dinner with him instead of going to the gym, family is more important and I only see him a few times a year. going to the gym in the morning. 12 pills a day of IGF-2 is going well and seems to increase the effects for me.
  36. Advanced Member

I made my brother come with me to the gym today, crying shame the guy is a vegetarian because his frame is great for bodybuilding. Shoulders as broad as a barn, tiny waist. ohh well.

Chest
    Incline Dumbbel Press
    50's x 13 x 10 x 8 x 5 (+15 reps WTF)

Machine Flyes
    115 x 10 x 6 x 4 (+15lbs)

Close Grip Bench Press
    155 x 7 x 5 x 4 (+20lbs -2reps)

Dips
    BW + 25lbs x 10 x 5 x 3 (+7 reps)

Upright Rows
    80 x 13 x 8 x 5 (+5 reps)

Lateral Raises (arms out to the side and straight)
    15's x 10 x 6 x 5

Reverse Tricep Extension
    100 x 12 x 8 x 5 x 3 (+20lbs +4 reps)

Thoughts - big gains today but I expected this as I was burnt out for a bit and now my strength is returning. If this continues though I am going to attempt to achieve some PR's this upcoming week. Mood is still good and I am sleeping like a rock. Overall I am feeling pretty good. Recovery between workouts is the most noticeable effect so far.
  37. Advanced Member

Sunday 9-2-07

Squats
    3 warm up sets
    155 x 20 (+20lbs)
    155 x 20 (+20lbs)
    295 x 3 (+10lbs -1rep)
    295 x 3 (+10lbs - 1 rep)

This was more than enough for my legs, I thought I was going to pass out at the end of this and it took me about 5 minutes before /i could work out again.

Calf Raises
    115 x 16 (+25lbs -4 reps)
    115 x 16
    115 x 16

LAt Pulldowns
    150 x 8 x 5 x 3

Cable Rows
    150 x 8 x 5 x 3

Thoughts
    - Worked out with my brother again today, it is nice having him in town. A decent workout, a little tired today in the gym and I just did not stay as long as I wanted. Just could not get my energy levels up and I slept for 12 hours last night Other than that I am pleased with my body's recovery from my last workout. Libido has been down a little.
  38. Advanced Member

Wow, I get so many responses in this log, is AN asleep, I feel left out they post in the other guys logs, I feel a little jealous.
  39. Advanced Member

Sept 3

Short workout (very short)

Bicep Curls (Arms out to side)
    30's x 10 x 6 x 3

Hammer Curls
    45's x 9 x 5 x 3

Bicep Curls
    25's x 13 x 8 x 5

Leg Raises

Thoughts
    - Not much out of the ordinary, slept like crap last night, could not get to sleep until 4:00 Am, and then still slept bad, sad thing is I was home, not partying, just could not sleep to save my life, finally took some benadryl to knock myself out.
  40. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I made my brother come with me to the gym today, crying shame the guy is a vegetarian because his frame is great for bodybuilding. Shoulders as broad as a barn, tiny waist. ohh well.

Chest
    Incline Dumbbel Press
    50's x 13 x 10 x 8 x 5 (+15 reps WTF)

Machine Flyes
    115 x 10 x 6 x 4 (+15lbs)

Close Grip Bench Press
    155 x 7 x 5 x 4 (+20lbs -2reps)

Dips
    BW + 25lbs x 10 x 5 x 3 (+7 reps)

Upright Rows
    80 x 13 x 8 x 5 (+5 reps)

Lateral Raises (arms out to the side and straight)
    15's x 10 x 6 x 5

Reverse Tricep Extension
    100 x 12 x 8 x 5 x 3 (+20lbs +4 reps)

Thoughts - big gains today but I expected this as I was burnt out for a bit and now my strength is returning. If this continues though I am going to attempt to achieve some PR's this upcoming week. Mood is still good and I am sleeping like a rock. Overall I am feeling pretty good. Recovery between workouts is the most noticeable effect so far.

Vegetarian? Does he lift often?

Looking good on the log man. Keep it up!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. MANSports New Super Anabolic Logging NOW!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 02:40 AM
  2. An OUTSTANDING Log: The Anabolic Chronicles...
    By Outstanding in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 971
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 10:36 AM
  3. New AN IGF-2
    By gmc4180 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 06:52 PM
  4. IGF and new prods.
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 01:56 AM