Epi-MAX - AnabolicMinds.com

Epi-MAX

Epi-MAX

Can anyone tell me about Anabolic Formulation Epi-MAX?

Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

"Epi-MAX (2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane) is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle tissue to promote increases in strength and lean body mass. Epi-MAX on a dose per dose basis is much more effective than nearly any other pro-anabolic on the market today.

Epi-MAX is a very "dry" pro-anabolic that can allow you to stay lean and hard without extra fluid buildup. It is also for this reason that Epi-MAX can be stacked with a "wet" compound to allow you to increase gains without increasing estrogen related side effects that could normally occur with "wet" compounds.

If you want MAX gains and to look shredded, Epi-MAX is what you've been waiting for!

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, males over 21 years old take 1 to 3 servings daily. (1 capsule per serving). Do not exceed 3 serving daily.

Note: Epi-MAX is a sulfur based compound. Those who are allergic to sulfur should NOT take Epi-MAX. "

"Epistane - 2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol"

I.E I believe this to be the "same" compound though it has not been tested to contain the same contents / compounds as Epistane.

If you want to do a 2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane then buy Epistane because it's tested and true.

I am sure others can chime in on this. I would most definitely be careful and think / research alot before taking a prohormone!

Much Love,

Neoborn.

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi-max question?
    By bobjones601 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 06:34 PM
  2. Epi/Methyl-E/Havoc/Epi-max
    By UNCfan1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:40 PM
  3. Epi-MAX