EPI+SD=Rapid Recomp Stack - Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I was trying to cut to start with but my schedule changed and it made it very difficult to try to get up and do the fasted cardio which I needed for cutting. So, I boosted calories about 200 above maintenance and slammed down some weights. I am in the final planning stages of a badass cut cycle of clen/t3/keto/dcp which I will use to cut up this sweet 19lbs of lean I have gained

2. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    so you weren't able to cut down at all huh? did you up your food intake for this cycle? I am thinking of PP/Epi and want to cut down a bit. I'm taking in 2400 calories. I think I will up it to 2500 total. I'm 161 lbm. 195ish at 17%. I guess I'm gonna have to add some cardio x 3 times a week, bah.
    but yeah bro Fasted morning cardio is EVERYTHING when it comes to burning fat. NO CARBS/fats AFTER 6PM!!! If you need some evening food hit some lean turkey or a casien shake. I am about right there with your bf% I am 16% right now. Do some research on clen and t3 think about it about a month after your diet and cardio routine are in check. I am thinking that running that cycle and following it right up with a good cut is going to be a good recipie for me. As soon as this cut is ending or a little before I am going to go right back on cycle with Superdrol and Epistane to recover any muscle lost because of catabolism. Overall I hope to be at 13% and prime for breaking into some serious weight and PRs - oh yeah and one other thing. If you are anything like I was starting out you are going to have to convince yourself to not be afraid of food. My problem I think was that I just was not very steady with my eating IE one day I would eat a pile of food and the next day I would barely eat anything at all. This boosts cortisol-BAD and contributed to the jelly belly I had. eat 4-5 small meals a day even if it is just a protien bar and some yogurt. My new favorite is Cottage cheese and grape jelly. They complement each other quite nicely and CC has VERY good nutrient profiling.
    •   

3. thanks for the info. i eat 6 x a day, 400 calories per meal. In the last three weeks, I have gotten very strict. I've cheated a few times, but nothing substantial. I'm staying away from the clen/t3. I know that with proper diet and cardio I can do it.
    Good luck!

4. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    thanks for the info. i eat 6 x a day, 400 calories per meal. In the last three weeks, I have gotten very strict. I've cheated a few times, but nothing substantial. I'm staying away from the clen/t3. I know that with proper diet and cardio I can do it.
    Good luck!
    Cheating is actually very necessary. You need a few cheat days sprinked in there about once a week to reset your fat burning so that it keeps your body guessing. Also be sure to not cut out fats completely. Your body needs healthy fats to burn fats.

5. everybody that subbed to this log be sure to check out my new one located at the bottom of my sig
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. (msten, epi 2a 3a, trenabol) stack, [LOG]
    By mbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:16 AM
  2. SD/EPI 6 week lean bulk log
    By ProPopper in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:07 AM
  3. Replies: 143