EPI+SD=Rapid Recomp Stack - Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

EPI+SD=Rapid Recomp Stack - Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

wow. i totally missed this one. sorry bout that homie, good cycle so far.

2. New Member

I am so freaking happy I am moving out! I will finally be able to keep my diet super clean - aka none of my parents AWESOME cooking that is FULL of fat lol. Tuna, egg whites, and chicken breasts fo me!
  3. Banned

where's your carbs?
    •   

4. New Member

Probably wheat bread. Im not really worried too much about getting enough carbs... I eat WAAAY too many right now. I LOVE foods high in carbs and the issue will be more about getting enough protien. I am going to set up almost exactly 40-40-20 trying to keep the carbs and fats early in the day and pre workout. It is going to be so much easier....wow
  5. New Member

Leg workout yesterday consisted of 135lb squats very fast for about 10 minutes untill failure. Also did some arm work pressing that 135lb weight against the wall. Cardio was nice and lasted about 45 minutes. about 100 pushups and crunches about the same. -those that didnt catch on....freaking in the new apartment....g/f wouldnt let me go long enough to go work out...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Your not having any lethargy are you ?
  7. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    Ive been killer busy trying to get an apartment and with college starting back... Ive made very nice gains so far in all my lifts and am very satisfied with this combo... still running epistane and superdrol both at 20mg each. I LOVE the agression! WOW! I feel so freaking powerful in the gym. Especially doing close grip bench. It is kind of making me an ******* driver though... hehe. I am making PRs left and right so many that it would be pointless to list them all. I killed my back last week doing deads so I am going to lay off them for a few weeks untill my back stops hurting. It did not seem like a dislocation or any thing of the sort...more like a good solid sprain or pull. The only negative side effects I have encountered so far are majorly increased appetite and back pumps. I am taking a ton of taurine and drinking a huge amount of water but they are still giving me trouble especially on back and leg days but also during cardio. I have jumped in weight to 220 at times and am currently holding pretty steady at 117-118. Seeing as how I am moving out I am thinking after post cycle therapy and a month or so off I am going to jump to something stronger...maybe even injectable ... we shall see. I am looking forward to moving out as it will force me to keep my diet super clean and will keep me away from my parents AWESOME cooking....

The main thing I want to say is NO SIDE EFFECTS....so far besides those darn annoying back pumps. I am getting shutdown I can tell. My girlfriend has been giving me a hard time about my "acorns". Libido has not dropped at all. If anything it has gone up. Overall very satisfied. I will be giving updates on my lifts today(leg day) and tommorow(back day)
    This was exactly my experience with SD... Stuff was AMAZING for strength, my bench hit 320 and I was weighing in at 180, but the back pumps were unbearable... Maybe pulsing the sd along with another compound ran at full strength is the way to go...

I really like this idea, and am glad I found this log... I'm going to have to think long and hard about running either a 5 week epi / M-Drol pulse, or a sdng / trisorbagen / massfx cycle here in the next month...
    Either way I'll keep my eyes on this.
  8. New Member

i thought it wasnt smart to run two methyls at once?
  9. Board Supporter

Pulsing one of them drastically reduces the sides you experience from the substance...
  10. New Member

Just about finished with post cycle therapy- one week left to go. Weight went up to 223 but stayed the same bf%. I have made quite noticable gains with no residual sides. The torimifene worked GREAT, the "boys" are back and bigger than they were even before the cycle. Pretty much the only thing that got on my nerves about this cycle were the back pumps. That could probably be attributed to me underdosing the taurine I was taking and also not drinking enough water. Also, I have been reading that it is a good idea to take potassium. As soon as PCT is over I am going to run a clen/keto/t3 stack to try to knock off some bf%. I was thinking about getting some lipo-y and running the clen transdermal but I just cannot put myself to shaving my chest and stomach again. I broke out horribly the last time and had to shave practically every day to keep it from itching. Overall I greatly reccomend this (sd+epi) cycle to anyone looking to lean bulk!
  11. Banned

nice log, hows your lover doing.. superdrol + another methyl PH = :/??
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

late to the party but Im in.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    nice log, hows your lover doing.. superdrol + another methyl PH = :/??
    I think you mean liver...
    and it is fine.... pissing clear every time. No pain, nothing wierd going on. I can hold my liquor same as before the cycle. I think the fact that I ran both compounds at just 20mg the entire time helps. Most people up the dose of their epistane or superdrol when run solo up to 40 even 60mg during their cycle. The fact that there were 2 different methyl compunds involved does not make a difference, only the total amount of methylated substance going into the body.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

plus, epi seems to be much more liver friendly than SD
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.

I tried to run the SNS Methyl Drol XT w/ the Epi... Headaches were unbarable so I just ran the Epi solo.. Very impressed w/ it!
  16. Banned

bro let me tell you this... superdrol and epistane are quite possibly one of the best oral stacks out there aside from superdrol/epistane/phera plex/halodrol/finigenx magnum/trenadrol.. now that's a good combo for a 6 weeker.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    superdrol/epistane/phera plex/halodrol/finigenx magnum/trenadrol
    GOD I LOVE THAT ONE!!! I was going to use that for an 8 week pulse. Do you think I could use some advanced post cycle therapy and creatine for my post cycle therapy?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    GOD I LOVE THAT ONE!!! I was going to use that for an 8 week pulse. Do you think I could use some advanced post cycle therapy and creatine for my post cycle therapy?
    novedex xt should be enough for pct for that one
  19. Registered User

Good thoughts. Very interesting discussion...
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

so you weren't able to cut down at all huh? did you up your food intake for this cycle? I am thinking of PP/Epi and want to cut down a bit. I'm taking in 2400 calories. I think I will up it to 2500 total. I'm 161 lbm. 195ish at 17%. I guess I'm gonna have to add some cardio x 3 times a week, bah.
  21. New Member

I was trying to cut to start with but my schedule changed and it made it very difficult to try to get up and do the fasted cardio which I needed for cutting. So, I boosted calories about 200 above maintenance and slammed down some weights. I am in the final planning stages of a badass cut cycle of clen/t3/keto/dcp which I will use to cut up this sweet 19lbs of lean I have gained
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    so you weren't able to cut down at all huh? did you up your food intake for this cycle? I am thinking of PP/Epi and want to cut down a bit. I'm taking in 2400 calories. I think I will up it to 2500 total. I'm 161 lbm. 195ish at 17%. I guess I'm gonna have to add some cardio x 3 times a week, bah.
    but yeah bro Fasted morning cardio is EVERYTHING when it comes to burning fat. NO CARBS/fats AFTER 6PM!!! If you need some evening food hit some lean turkey or a casien shake. I am about right there with your bf% I am 16% right now. Do some research on clen and t3 think about it about a month after your diet and cardio routine are in check. I am thinking that running that cycle and following it right up with a good cut is going to be a good recipie for me. As soon as this cut is ending or a little before I am going to go right back on cycle with Superdrol and Epistane to recover any muscle lost because of catabolism. Overall I hope to be at 13% and prime for breaking into some serious weight and PRs - oh yeah and one other thing. If you are anything like I was starting out you are going to have to convince yourself to not be afraid of food. My problem I think was that I just was not very steady with my eating IE one day I would eat a pile of food and the next day I would barely eat anything at all. This boosts cortisol-BAD and contributed to the jelly belly I had. eat 4-5 small meals a day even if it is just a protien bar and some yogurt. My new favorite is Cottage cheese and grape jelly. They complement each other quite nicely and CC has VERY good nutrient profiling.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

thanks for the info. i eat 6 x a day, 400 calories per meal. In the last three weeks, I have gotten very strict. I've cheated a few times, but nothing substantial. I'm staying away from the clen/t3. I know that with proper diet and cardio I can do it.
    Good luck!
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    thanks for the info. i eat 6 x a day, 400 calories per meal. In the last three weeks, I have gotten very strict. I've cheated a few times, but nothing substantial. I'm staying away from the clen/t3. I know that with proper diet and cardio I can do it.
    Good luck!
    Cheating is actually very necessary. You need a few cheat days sprinked in there about once a week to reset your fat burning so that it keeps your body guessing. Also be sure to not cut out fats completely. Your body needs healthy fats to burn fats.
  25. New Member

everybody that subbed to this log be sure to check out my new one located at the bottom of my sig

Similar Forum Threads

1. (msten, epi 2a 3a, trenabol) stack, [LOG]
    By mbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:16 AM
  2. SD/EPI 6 week lean bulk log
    By ProPopper in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:50 AM
  4. SD -> epi bridge for recomp??