Epistane FTW!!! (and my virginity!) LB's LOG!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Epistane FTW!!! (and my virginity!) LB's LOG!


    Well i'm going to go ahead and just come out and say it...no matter how long i've been holding out, and how many people and family member's have told me to keep it until something serious comes along- and stays...I CAN'T!!!

    EPISTANE IS GOING TO TAKE MY RECEPTOR VIRGINITY AND I'M GOING TO GIVE IT UP LIKE THE DIRTY LITTLE WHORE I AM! and then, for the next 5 weeks we are going to make sweet love EVERYDAY! (this is no pulse people, and it IS my very first PH!!)

    So there it is...liftitbig85 is going to be doing a 5 week cycle of epistane followed by a solid 6 week post cycle therapy! GET F*CKING EXCITED!!!


    The proposed cycle:
    EPISTANE :
    week 1 = 10/10/20/20/30/30/30
    week 2 = all @ 30
    week 3 = all @ 40
    week 4 = all @ 40
    week 5 = all @ 50
    along side of that i will be running osteobolin-c, poseidon, maltodextrin, fish oil, protein shakes, and a multi-v.

    The proposed post cycle therapy:
    week 1 = Toremifene citrate 120mg/n (2 days) 90mg/n (5 days), HD 2caps/d, Retain 3caps/d, MFX 2caps/d
    week 2 = Toremifene citrate 60mg/n, HD 2caps/d, Retain 2caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
    week 3 = Toremifene citrate 60mg/n (3 days), 30mg/n(4 days), HD 3caps/d, Retain 1cap/d, MFX 4caps/d
    week 4 = Toremifene citrate 30mg/n, HD 3caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
    week 5 = Toremifene citrate 30mg/n, HD 4caps/d, MFX 4caps/d
    week 6 = HD 4caps/d, MFX 2caps/d

    As far as my diet goes i will be eating pretty clean, with a few cheats here and there. Alot of it will consist of oats, eggs, yogurt, jerky, cottage cheese, steak, pork chops, chicken, pasta, 1850cal shakes, im not a very big fan of veggies- i eat corn, green beans, but i have 3 cans of v8 a day...im going to shoot for a hopefull 4k calories a day as i've read high cals on epi is good!

    i will be working out 5 days a week
    monday = shoulders, tris
    tuesday = back, traps
    wednesday = quads, hams
    thursday = chest, calves
    friday = bis, forearms
    sometimes i throw in ab's- pretty much useless for me since i'm trying to gain weight and pack on the muscle


    as far as dosing the epi i think i'll be doing a am/pm split, taking my pm dose before 5pm as i heard this is better for you.
    all stats, pics, and everything else will come hopefully before this weekend.

    thanks to EVERYONE that helped me button down this thing to a T! all of your comments and help are appreciated- without it i may be doing this wrong! if i left anything out let me know!

    NOW GET ON THE LB TRAIN AND RIDE THIS MOFO TO THE END!!




  2. Lookin like a solid plan!Oh how I wish that everyone would put in as much research before jumping into their first or any cycle for that matter!Nice job.




    You may not need that much Torem during pct but its much better to be safe than sorry.Ill be following and good luck.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Lookin like a solid plan!Oh how I wish that everyone would put in as much research before jumping into their first or any cycle for that matter!Nice job.




    You may not need that much Torem during post cycle therapy but its much better to be safe than sorry.Ill be following and good luck.
    THANKS!!
    •   
       


  4. I like virgins........

  5. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I like virgins........


    :chick:

  6. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post

    NOW GET ON THE LB TRAIN AND RIDE THIS MOFO TO THE END!!


    HILARIOUS intro!

    Good luck!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    HILARIOUS intro!

    Good luck!
    haha thanks brotha! i've seen you're posts around other parts of the forum...thanks for checkin this out! i'd be more than happy to see you have some input along the way!



  8. looks good bro cant wait to see what it does for you! Im sure with all the work youve done setting it up youll make the most of it! Remember eat clean and train hard bro, its go time!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    1850cal shakes
    !!!!!!!

    What the hell do you put in those, and how many pounds does it weigh?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post


    looks good bro cant wait to see what it does for you! Im sure with all the work youve done setting it up youll make the most of it! Remember eat clean and train hard bro, its go time!


    thanks man! i can't wait!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dalamara View Post
    !!!!!!!

    What the hell do you put in those, and how many pounds does it weigh?
    now...before i get into this...no bad mouthing me
    i get it because the first week of every month the sh!t is DIRT cheap...plus it's really easy. the shake usually ends up over 2k because i put in honey and sometimes bannans and stuff plus i use milk!


  12. man my first was superdrol and pheraplex... i gained an INSANE amount of weight.. i am talking like 30lb. Havoc is very similar and your are in for one hell of a ride. Get ready for adding 40lbs a week to bench and doing it no problem...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    now...before i get into this...no bad mouthing me
    i get it because the first week of every month the sh!t is DIRT cheap...plus it's really easy. the shake usually ends up over 2k because i put in honey and sometimes bannans and stuff plus i use milk!

    I bought a tub of that weight-gainer at GNC once, didn't really look at the serving size...

    Took it home, opened it up, and realized that the entire 5lb tub had FIVE SERVINGS in it! Needless to say, there was no way in hell I could have taken an entire serving in one sitting. One serving completely filled my 1 liter shaker bottle, leaving no room for water...

    If you can actually take an entire serving at once you're some kind of monster.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dalamara View Post
    I bought a tub of that weight-gainer at GNC once, didn't really look at the serving size...

    Took it home, opened it up, and realized that the entire 5lb tub had FIVE SERVINGS in it! Needless to say, there was no way in hell I could have taken an entire serving in one sitting. One serving completely filled my 1 liter shaker bottle, leaving no room for water...

    If you can actually take an entire serving at once you're some kind of monster.
    thats the most stupid comment of the day

  15. why are you guys buying from GNC?!?!?! Boycott that crap-ass store. In the states you guys have nutraplant, bb/com why would you buy from GNC???

    Liftitbig i hope you have a lot more protein for your havoc cycle than that 4.whatever pound jug of crap. Haha, or you can forget about the strength gains i mentioned.

  16. subscribed

  17. /subbed

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    why are you guys buying from GNC?!?!?! Boycott that crap-ass store. In the states you guys have nutraplant, bb/com why would you buy from GNC???

    Liftitbig i hope you have a lot more protein for your havoc cycle than that 4.whatever pound jug of crap. Haha, or you can forget about the strength gains i mentioned.

    like i said it was cheap...i was trying to prep myself for consuming so many calories while "on" so i just picked it up...no big deal- really.

    that "4.whatever pound jug of crap" isn't a source of protein for me...it is a source of calories- easy, quick calories btw. my source of protein are 3 shakes a day, all with 60g of protein and then solid food.

    thanks for your support..i hope i can see 40lb gains on bench along with the mass

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    IN!
    Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    subscribed
    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    /subbed

  20. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    now...before i get into this...no bad mouthing me
    i get it because the first week of every month the sh!t is DIRT cheap...plus it's really easy. the shake usually ends up over 2k because i put in honey and sometimes bannans and stuff plus i use milk!
    Whatever you can handle brotha. I am not big into 'weight gainers' but hey good luck bro!

  21. Good luck dirty whore.

    Sounds like you have your diet on point too, so this will be very interesting, esp to see the reaction to virgin receptors!

    /subbed!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JZ7757 View Post
    Good luck dirty whore.

    Sounds like you have your diet on point too, so this will be very interesting, esp to see the reaction to virgin receptors!

    /subbed!
    :donut: :donut: :donut:
    thanks brotha!!






  23. TIME TO F*CKIN PARTY!!!!!!!!!! AND GET HEEYYYUUUGEE!!!!

  24. those bottles rrr sexy! Good luck man! When is your start day?

  25. DAMN THOSE BOTTLES LOOK TIGHT! even better then the xdreams bottle!

    lets get this gain train a rollin brotha!

  26. the bottles are sick as hell!!!

    i will start...

    TODAY!!!




  27. does putting abottle on top of a Hard drive increases its anabolic properties??? hahahaha


    good luck liftitbig85

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    does putting abottle on top of a Hard drive increases its anabolic properties??? hahahaha


    good luck liftitbig85


    thanks zombie!

  29. i CAN'T wait to get my first niacin flush today before the gym!!

    do you guys think i should take my first dose of epi with my pre w/o meal? (usually a can of tuna, and cup of cottage cheese)

  30. subscribed

  31. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    i CAN'T wait to get my first niacin flush today before the gym!!

    do you guys think i should take my first dose of epi with my pre w/o meal? (usually a can of tuna, and cup of cottage cheese)
    i dosed all my eppi with a meal and GFJ the GFJ for the obvious absorbtion properties and the food for the fat absorbtion help and nutrient uptake.

    wash down the epi then eat.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    i CAN'T wait to get my first niacin flush today before the gym!!
    You sure about that? haha

    I try not to go out in public until the flush is done. I don't feel like looking like a red faced freak in front of people.

  33. The ladies at Sheetz must thing Im an alcoholic or a pot head as I used to take my double dose of Poseidon before I left for work.


    Ive never seen more bloodshot eyes outside of a horror movie in my life!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  34. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i dosed all my eppi with a meal and GFJ the GFJ for the obvious absorbtion properties and the food for the fat absorbtion help and nutrient uptake.

    wash down the epi then eat.
    when all else fails, resort to what you know..hah

    well, or lack there of. buuuut...i just ended up taking my epi at 4:58 and ate at 6:20...hopefully that's all good!

    SO THERE YOU HAVE IT...LADIES AND GENTS: AT 4:58PM THIS GUY RIGHT HERE GOT HIS CHERRY POPPED BY THE GOOD OLE EPISTANE! 10MG OF MY FIRST PRO-HORMONE DOWN THE HATCH! WAAAAAHOOOO

    it'd be cool if they were capped in lime green caps!!
    still working on stats, gotta get my chick to tape me...and i forgot to weigh myself this morning blah

    gym tonight in about 40 minutes...going to do legs!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    You sure about that? haha

    I try not to go out in public until the flush is done. I don't feel like looking like a red faced freak in front of people.
    haha..ok- you got me thinkin about that one now!

  36. you guys might like this haha


  37. first gulp of poseidan DOWN THE HATCH! got a little flush but nothing real bad!

    PLEASE NOTE...I'M NOT A BB'er I DONT KNOW HOW TO POSE!!!









  38. legs yesterday was a pretty good workout..i dosed my 10mg of epi..

    today- i couldn't wait to ramp up...so being impatient i decided to dose 20mg...not really going to hurt anything so what the hell.

    i did chest and calves today- w/o went fairly decent..i went pretty hard until some DOUCHEBAG smashed my finger with a weight...that's why these gyms shouldnt have 9000 members...its too damn crowded!!

    anyways...on monday im starting a new workout and am also going to ditch the weight gainer...i should be done with the last bottle i have of it by then anyways. i found a much better recipe to get a 1000cal shake....i'll take one in the morning before work and then if i dont reach my cal goal for the day i'll slam one before bed...

    so this is my new workout- it's a bulk w/o i found but i cant remember where

    monday
    bench press 3x4-8
    military press 3x4-8
    close grip bench 3x4-8
    squats 3x4-8
    seated calf raise 3x4-8

    tuesday
    bent over row 3x4-8
    lat pulldonw 3x4-8
    DB shrug 3x4-8
    DB curl 3x4-8
    stiff leg deadlift 3x4-8
    (on this day i may throw in hammer and consentration curls also)

    wednesday
    off

    thursday
    incline DB press 3x4-8
    DB shoulder press 3x4-8
    skull crusher 3x4-8
    leg press 3x4-8
    leg press calf raise 3x4-8

    friday
    rack deadlift 3x4-8
    WG pull ups 3x4-8
    barbell shrug 3x4-8
    barbell curl 3x4-8
    lying leg curl 3x4-8

    sat and sun
    off

    this will go on for the entire 5 weeks while on epi, starting monday Aug. 13, i will also do 20 minutes of low intensity cardio...it induces nutrient partitioning which is what i need when trying to gain gain gain!!! i wil have 2-3 minutes breaks between sets

    for one week after this 5 week stint i will do this same exact w/o out but only be doing 2 sets of 10 each one with 1 minute breaks



    what do you guys think? suggestions? no this--no that? lay it on me!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:07 AM
  2. Replies: 450
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. Starting epistane soon and not sure about my PCT
    By Afrochowder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:57 PM
  4. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 11:03 PM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in