Epistane FTW!!! (and my virginity!) LB's LOG!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Arzi75 you have PM
    Thanks for looking out, Twitch!

Hmmm, I thought Havoc is the same as Epistane, and I'm not going to take both, one or the other.

The reason I have chosen Epi or Havoc is that from what I have read the sides are pretty non-existent?

But the problem is that I am not sure if it is wise - even pulsing - to try to pull off either without a SERM?

I was thinking along the lines of HDx2, 6-OXO or ATD for PCT, but I am not convinced if that is enough for either Havoc or Epistane.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    Thanks for looking out, Twitch!

Hmmm, I thought Havoc is the same as Epistane, and I'm not going to take both, one or the other.

The reason I have chosen Epi or Havoc is that from what I have read the sides are pretty non-existent?

But the problem is that I am not sure if it is wise - even pulsing - to try to pull off either without a SERM?

I was thinking along the lines of HDx2, 6-OXO or ATD for post cycle therapy, but I am not convinced if that is enough for either Havoc or Epistane.

There was a recent thread opened about how bad ATD is in post cycle therapy. Ill try to grab it.
    Why ATD should never be used for post cycle therapy: new study
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    There was a recent thread opened about how bad ATD is in post cycle therapy. Ill try to grab it.
    Why ATD should never be used for post cycle therapy: new study
    I checked out the ATD thread - ok, let's forget the ATD - 6-OXO, maybe.

Thanks, bro!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

looking good man. keep up the info!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

help

Hey guys,
    im gonna be starting epi soon, well a few weeks after the hols. im gonna pulse it for 8 weeks.

I am looking for a post cycle therapy that i can legaly buy in ireland.
    So would anabolic extreme advanced post cycle therapy be good enough or would i need more with it. nolva and all that are banned from coming through customs here.

so help please. i really appreciate it. thanx.

so it would look like this then i hope
    week 1-8 epi (pulse)
    week 8-12 jungle warfare or hyperdrolx2 (last day or 2 of epi)
    week 8-12 post cycle therapy ( ) please fill in the blank. HAHa.
    any help much appreciated. remember legal in ireland. thanx:good:
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Irish, Advanced P.C.T. or HDX2 either would be well suited for PCT, especially after an epi pulse. Not sure about the suppression qualities of JW, I hear mixed reviews about that and haven't tried it myself yet.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

cheers

thanx d, i tried to email you back the other day from bn site but ur email isnt working. thanx for the help. i got confused because there are so many reviews and everyone has a different pct.

one other thing, is there any alcohol allowed while on epi. ireland are in the rugby world cup starting soon and you know how that goes, if we do well it could lead to a few nights out. haha. fingers crossed.

thanx again:good:
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    I'm going to start posting my workouts...so im going to back up to starting this week....
    So any updates, or what? How's everything going?
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.74%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    So any updates, or what? How's everything going?
    AHH yes...i've been SO crazy busy...got a new position at work and stuff...but i've been working out everyday...started at 40mg's yesterday...i will do a better update tonight or tomorrow with some lifts from the last couple days and feelings and such...thanks for followin along!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by irish lifter View Post
    thanx d, i tried to email you back the other day from bn site but ur email isnt working. thanx for the help. i got confused because there are so many reviews and everyone has a different post cycle therapy.

one other thing, is there any alcohol allowed while on epi. ireland are in the rugby world cup starting soon and you know how that goes, if we do well it could lead to a few nights out. haha. fingers crossed.

thanx again:good:
    Having a drink or two (~20ml absolute ethanol or less) a night will not hurt, but if you get silly with it like at the rugby match, try to keep that to once weekly at the most.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.74%

this log sucks! hahah no really- it does! i apologize! buut..i got into a car accident and bruised my sternum really bad so i havent been on the up and up lately. i actually never stopped working out (i only took off 2 days), but the rest of my time has just been being lazy and eating haha...so with that...i HOPE HOPE HOPE that i will be able to update later- i have to go to the dr right now....for everyone that followed along- my apologies for giving such a ****ty log...but i still have like 2-1/2 weeks left on epi then my pct so tons more time to turn this thing around!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.34%

hope you heal up quick
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    this log sucks! hahah no really- it does! i apologize! buut..i got into a car accident and bruised my sternum really bad so i havent been on the up and up lately. i actually never stopped working out (i only took off 2 days), but the rest of my time has just been being lazy and eating haha...so with that...i HOPE HOPE HOPE that i will be able to update later- i have to go to the dr right now....for everyone that followed along- my apologies for giving such a ****ty log...but i still have like 2-1/2 weeks left on epi then my post cycle therapy so tons more time to turn this thing around!
    That sucks man. Well, I hope you recieved good news at the docs man and your not hurt badly enough that you cannot continue. That would be a shame.

Keep in mind, life will always get in the way. Things are always going to come up. Doing a bulking cycle/gym itself can be very time consuming, nevermind running a log on top of it.

Do the best you can with your time, log the important stuff (changes, weight, routine, etc) and most of all eat clean! :eat:

Don't jeopardize the log/your cycle because you face a little opposition/issues. This is something i did twice with my previous cycles that i very much regret; mainly because i was taking steps back that i would need to overcome later.

Keep us updated when you can.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 450
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 04:25 PM
  3. Starting epistane soon and not sure about my PCT
    By Afrochowder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:57 PM
  4. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:03 AM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM