Epistane FTW!!! (and my virginity!) LB's LOG!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

nice ass log so far man!!! i'm excited for this. subscribed. i will be doing a 6 weeker of Epi and P-Max (phera clone) in a few months, so I am looking forward to seeing your progress w just Epi.

also i like that pic w all ur supps. hahaha gotta love cycles.

2. Registered User
    Answers

thanks man

so today is day 3..i dosed 10mg of epi this morning, will dose another 10mg around 4...

this morning i got a HUGE niacin flush...i've been just getting red in the face but today it's ALL over...kinda funny people at work are like "WHOA WTF!!"....i think one day i might take like 3 scoops of poseidon and then get the flush and tell my boss i gotta go home haha...great way to get out of work!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Nice!

*subbed!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to this log GJ man!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    you guys might like this haha

Oh yeah baby! Seeing a vision like that always turns daddy on... like supp heaven or something, lol.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Day 7

so day 7 here...last day at 30mg. this weekend i stayed pretty good on diet- wasnt perfect but i mean come on its the weekend! hah...not much to report yet. i start my new w/o today so hopefully that works out. im looking to get a w/o partner so i can push my lifts to the max...i feel that its going to be very important for me to be able to do that. i hope i feel some effects of this stack tonight when i work out...that would be tits!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Day 8

last night's w/o was pretty damn good...i felt REALLY strong with tons of gas in the tank (and out my ass haha)...dosing at 40mg today..about to go down 20mg with some GFJ!

i just realized i forgot to post my starting stats...so here goes:

6'
    191lbs
    about 13% bf
    all cold tape measurements done in the am after waking:
    r bi = 14-3/4"
    l bi = 14-1/4"
    r forearm = 12-1/2"
    l forearm = 12"
    chest = 40-1/4"
    r quad = 23"
    l quad = 23"
    r calve = 15-3/4"
    l calve = 15-1/4"
    neck = 15-1/2
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Thinking about doing the very same thing myself. Good Luck Bro!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Have you had any side effect on the 30mg ? Im on my second week and I get some back pump.

Good Luck......
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nestle1 View Post
    Have you had any side effect on the 30mg ? Im on my second week and I get some back pump.

Good Luck......
    i haven't had any sides yet...i did deads last night and i was waiting for it but havent seen em yet

I MESSED UP AND DOSED AT 40MG YESTERDAY, JUMPING THE GUN A LIL BIT STILL ALL EXCITED HAHA...GOING BACK DOWN TO 30MG TODAY UNTIL THE 21ST OF AUG
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Increased Training Intensity and Sense of Well-Being

MAN! that little sidenote in the write-up couldnt be more true! last night's workout was insane (again)! as i said in a previous post- i accidentally bumped to 40mg yesterday but today i'm going back to 30mg until aug 21st. i did deads last night for the first time ever- kind of difficult to gauge the weight but they felt good! i seriously have so much gas left in the tank when im done...today is an off day but tomorrow i think im going to add 15-20lbs to the weight that i normally think i should go...just see what happens. i can always come back down! i think im going to start posting my w/o's with weights and everything...hopefully no one gets all stupid and trys to talk ish about weights or anything...we'll see. as far as my cycle goes everything is awesome...i feel good! my gf keeps saying i look bigger, so thats a plus!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Glad you're enjoying it!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Exactly the kind of log i was looking for. Also, do you like the TwinLab Amino Fuel? I always contiplated buying but never heard anything.
    Can some one tell me what a Niacin flush is and wil they eventually stop?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Exactly the kind of log i was looking for. Also, do you like the TwinLab Amino Fuel? I always contiplated buying but never heard anything.
    It's just capillary dilation, it's harmless. If it makers you itch, might be some histamine release as well.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

It is well known that niacin is the safest way of reducing cholesterol counts -- without any other medication. Niacin has the property of causing the small blood vessels to increase in size. These are the capillaries. Now, capillaries are often so small that the blood cells pass through them in single file. It is the capillaries that take care of the vast majority of all the cells in the body. You have large arteries near the heart, and they get smaller and smaller as they extend from the heart. But, at the end of every well-sized artery is a very large network of capillaries. They all start from the heart -- but at the end of the line they are tiny, tiny capillaries. Now, there are many miles of the small capillaries in your body -- a vast network which gets within a small fraction of an inch of EVERY cell in the body. It is the capillaries which nourish the cells and which carry away the toxins. Now, add into this equation the fact that most of the toxins in the body are stored in fat cells. These fat cells can hold on to toxins for years, never letting it go until some "event" (like sweating or exercise). Then, the fat cells give up their toxins and they start leaking out into the surrounding tissues. You can have a slow-leak batch of fat cells that are poisoning you constantly. Much of the disease that plagues mankind certainly comes from the constant slow leak of toxins from these fat cells. These fat cells, like the millions of others, are all within a fraction of an inch of some capillary, but IF that capillary is clogged (as most often they are), and if the blood cells move through them only one cell at a time (single file), then you can see that there is not much chance for those toxins to be cleaned up by the flow of blood. If you could find something that would increase the size of these capillaries, and not cause any harmful or adverse reaction, you can see how beneficial this would be.
    In fact, niacin does this -- it causes these miles of tiny capillaries to increase in size. It is the INCREASE in size, partly, which causes your skin to get red. While there are miles of these capillaries all through your body, it is near the surface of your body where the arteries are NOT! So, as all the large surface of your body, your skin, is nourished by these small capillaries, and as the capillaries get larger, you can naturally see how the skin would show that increase in blood by getting red!
    there is also something to do with histamine i read...

as far as the amino fuel...since isoleucine, leucine, and valine are pretty much the most essential bcaa's i just picked it up because they have a good amount in there. i dont know how well it is working...it tastes nasty as f*ck....but i drink it before, during, and after in a protein shake. not sure that i can pin point my explosive gains to this- more than likely not..but hey- its a bcaa!
  16. Registered User
    Answers

i actually like the niacin flushes...
    call me weird lol...but i like to see that the **** is working its ass off just like me!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Answers

you get all hot and prickly feeling in your face and neck and sometimes your arms. they don't usually last more than 20 min's and eventually you will build a tolerance for it. there are no flush brands of niacin available by the way.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Answers

i actually like the niacin flushes...
    call me weird lol...but i like to see that the **** is working its ass off just like me!
    yep - some of my fraternity brothers back in school used to hit me up for some niacin every now and then and rock on.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

you guys might like this haha

That is a beautiful sight
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Here's a post from my Formestane log:

Yeah baby. I had the flush from the beginning. Was taking 2 doses of 500mg niacin a day. When I took it on an empty stomach it was even more agitated. Last night I took a dose ( 500mg ) on empty and little to no flush. Personally I love the "on" or effect of niacin and form I'm an ex junky ( mary jane, sugar, adrenaline )

I am now ( today ) going to ramp up to taking 1g at a time see how that goes and then on to two. Finally taking 2g's before bed on empty.

http://intelegen.com/nutrients/niacin.htm

Check out the url you Niacin lovers Good shiat!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Answers

This may be the ultimate newbie question, but what's niacin got to do with Epistane? Does Epistane contain 500mg or 1g of niacin or what? Or do you just get a niacin flush from Epistane for some other reason?

Nice log, liftbig.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Man, I HATE Niacin flush!! Feels almost like an allergic reaction for me.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    This may be the ultimate newbie question, but what's niacin got to do with Epistane? Does Epistane contain 500mg or 1g of niacin or what? Or do you just get a niacin flush from Epistane for some other reason?

Nice log, liftbig.
    ITS from the niacin in the Poseidon supplement.
  24. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 45Caliber View Post
    That's because it basically works like an allergic reaction! heh

Histamines are released when you are allergic to something and also when niacin is present in high enough amounts. That causes the vessel dilation which makes the skin look red/pink, itchy, and even a little swollen.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    That's because it basically works like an allergic reaction! heh

Histamines are released when you are allergic to something and also when niacin is present in high enough amounts. That causes the vessel dilation which makes the skin look red/pink, itchy, and even a little swollen.

just being funny but then again it might be a legite question -
    would benedryl help?
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    just being funny but then again it might be a legite question -
    would benedryl help?
    of course... but then it would be conterproductive... the increased vasodilation helps with the absorbtion of the rest of the vitamins and what not ill bet with poseidon.... why even take niacin if your only gonna take benedryl again to conteract the effects?

unless it would still be benificial in other manners but you are a severe reactor to it?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    of course... but then it would be conterproductive... the increased vasodilation helps with the absorbtion of the rest of the vitamins and what not ill bet with poseidon.... why even take niacin if your only gonna take benedryl again to conteract the effects?

unless it would still be benificial in other manners but you are a severe reactor to it?
    true.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Nice log, liftbig.
    the niacin is in the poseidon...which i take 2 scoops 3 times a day....thanks for followin along
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I just started taking Poseidon-BA. Good stuff, extra tingle!
  30. Registered User
    Answers

the niacin is in the poseidon...which i take 2 scoops 3 times a day....thanks for followin along
    Oh yeah, try two scoops of Poseidon with 2 ounces of water
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Oh yeah, try two scoops of Poseidon with 2 ounces of water
    is this a plot to kill me? damn xj...that's f*cked up
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 45Caliber View Post
    You mean you don't like that feeling like your ears are about to spontaneously combust?! J/K (me neither, too much niacin is not fun!)
  33. Registered User
    Answers

is this a plot to kill me? damn xj...that's f*cked up
    LOL. I might get a minor flush, but if I want a serious flush, I rock the 2 scoops.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Day 8

this was an off day with my new w/o...felt good to just relax!!

Day 9

great! today (last night) i really felt good in the gym, like really good. i was doing dumbell shoulder press and my buddy told me to bump up to 75's on my last set and i was like haah f*ck that..not yet not yet (mainly because i've had shoulder surgery before, and because my left shoulder took a **** like a month ago) needless to say peer pressure got the best of me...i pumped out those 75's...8 damn times! man it felt so good...i was so pumped up! im really starting to feel this i think- almost positive. im already looking bigger, i can def. tell that. my diet is stayin pretty good too...tonight is another night- i hope i shred it up!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

I'm going to start posting my workouts...so im going to back up to starting this week....

Aug. 13

Wide grip decling machine 186x8 - 236x8 - 266x6
    flat BB bench press 135x8 185x8 225x4
    BB military press 135x8 165x8 185x5
    CG bench 135x8 155x8 175x6
    squat 95x8 135x8 185x8
    seated calve raise 60x9 90x8 120x8

Aug 14

BB bent over row 95x8 125x8 165x4
    wide grip lat pull down 120x8 140x8 165x5
    close grip lat pull down 120x8 140x8 165x4
    DB shrug 70x8 85x8 95x8
    DB curl 35x6 30x8 45x4
    hammer curl 35x8 40x8 40x8
    stiff leg deadlift 95x8 115x8 154x8

Aug 16

incline DB press 55x8 65x8 75x8
    DB shoulder press 50x8 65x8 75x8
    Skull crusher 55x8 60x8 70x6
    leg press 270x8 320x8 340x6
    leg press calf raise 90x8 110x8 180x8
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

BB military press 135x8 165x8 185x5

Very nice!
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the detailed log, looking forward to my 1st run w/ epi later this year. Glad its workin for you
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Answers

I'm following with especial interest as I have a feeling that I might soon lose my virginity to a good-looking bottle of Havoc that has been eyeing me - yeah, I mean totally checking me out, dude - for some time now.

The only thing that is keeping me back is that I don't have any access to a SERM - do you think I might be able to pull off a cycle of Epistane/Havoc without a SERM in post cycle therapy?

I live in Europe and you have to be a practicing M.D. or something before you can even think about laying your hands on stuff like SERMs.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I just started taking Poseidon-BA. Good stuff, extra tingle!
    They added the Beta-Alaine just to give it "extra tingle"? Geez, those freaks.

Can't imagine going through the dreaded Beta-Alaine tickle while at the same time experiencing the famed Niacian flush - I bet you are itching all over, bro!

Is there, btw, any liver toxicity issues with taking that much nicotinic acid (I presume it's nicotinic acid and not niacinamide because of the skin flushing one gets)?
  40. Registered User
    Answers

I'm following with especial interest as I have a feeling that I might soon lose my virginity to a good-looking bottle of Havoc that has been eyeing me - yeah, I mean totally checking me out, dude - for some time now.

The only thing that is keeping me back is that I don't have any access to a SERM - do you think I might be able to pull a cycle of Epistane/Havoc without a SERM in post cycle therapy?

I live in Europe and you have to be a practicing M.D. or something before you can even think about laying your hands on stuff like SERMs.
    You have got to be dumb or nuts to try and do both with no PCT. I mean if you hate your balls by all means proceed but oh crap man thats dumb.
    I also read Havoc is a bad idea as a first cycle. Havoc is harsh man, rethink it. I'm not sure and could be very very wrong but isn't Epi methylated? also Havoc?

Arzi75 you have PM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 09:07 AM
  2. Replies: 450
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. Starting epistane soon and not sure about my PCT
    By Afrochowder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 08:57 PM
  4. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 11:01 PM