Epistane FTW!!! (and my virginity!) LB's LOG!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. i CAN'T wait to get my first niacin flush today before the gym!!

do you guys think i should take my first dose of epi with my pre w/o meal? (usually a can of tuna, and cup of cottage cheese)

2. subscribed
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    i CAN'T wait to get my first niacin flush today before the gym!!

do you guys think i should take my first dose of epi with my pre w/o meal? (usually a can of tuna, and cup of cottage cheese)
    i dosed all my eppi with a meal and GFJ the GFJ for the obvious absorbtion properties and the food for the fat absorbtion help and nutrient uptake.

wash down the epi then eat.

4. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    i CAN'T wait to get my first niacin flush today before the gym!!
    You sure about that? haha

I try not to go out in public until the flush is done. I don't feel like looking like a red faced freak in front of people.

5. The ladies at Sheetz must thing Im an alcoholic or a pot head as I used to take my double dose of Poseidon before I left for work.

Ive never seen more bloodshot eyes outside of a horror movie in my life!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

6. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i dosed all my eppi with a meal and GFJ the GFJ for the obvious absorbtion properties and the food for the fat absorbtion help and nutrient uptake.

wash down the epi then eat.
    when all else fails, resort to what you know..hah

well, or lack there of. buuuut...i just ended up taking my epi at 4:58 and ate at 6:20...hopefully that's all good!

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT...LADIES AND GENTS: AT 4:58PM THIS GUY RIGHT HERE GOT HIS CHERRY POPPED BY THE GOOD OLE EPISTANE! 10MG OF MY FIRST PRO-HORMONE DOWN THE HATCH! WAAAAAHOOOO

it'd be cool if they were capped in lime green caps!!
    still working on stats, gotta get my chick to tape me...and i forgot to weigh myself this morning blah

gym tonight in about 40 minutes...going to do legs!

7. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    You sure about that? haha

I try not to go out in public until the flush is done. I don't feel like looking like a red faced freak in front of people.
    haha..ok- you got me thinkin about that one now!

8. you guys might like this haha

9. first gulp of poseidan DOWN THE HATCH! got a little flush but nothing real bad!

PLEASE NOTE...I'M NOT A BB'er I DONT KNOW HOW TO POSE!!!

10. legs yesterday was a pretty good workout..i dosed my 10mg of epi..

today- i couldn't wait to ramp up...so being impatient i decided to dose 20mg...not really going to hurt anything so what the hell.

i did chest and calves today- w/o went fairly decent..i went pretty hard until some DOUCHEBAG smashed my finger with a weight...that's why these gyms shouldnt have 9000 members...its too damn crowded!!

anyways...on monday im starting a new workout and am also going to ditch the weight gainer...i should be done with the last bottle i have of it by then anyways. i found a much better recipe to get a 1000cal shake....i'll take one in the morning before work and then if i dont reach my cal goal for the day i'll slam one before bed...

so this is my new workout- it's a bulk w/o i found but i cant remember where

monday
    bench press 3x4-8
    military press 3x4-8
    close grip bench 3x4-8
    squats 3x4-8
    seated calf raise 3x4-8

tuesday
    bent over row 3x4-8
    lat pulldonw 3x4-8
    DB shrug 3x4-8
    DB curl 3x4-8
    stiff leg deadlift 3x4-8
    (on this day i may throw in hammer and consentration curls also)

wednesday
    off

thursday
    incline DB press 3x4-8
    DB shoulder press 3x4-8
    skull crusher 3x4-8
    leg press 3x4-8
    leg press calf raise 3x4-8

friday
    rack deadlift 3x4-8
    WG pull ups 3x4-8
    barbell shrug 3x4-8
    barbell curl 3x4-8
    lying leg curl 3x4-8

sat and sun
    off

this will go on for the entire 5 weeks while on epi, starting monday Aug. 13, i will also do 20 minutes of low intensity cardio...it induces nutrient partitioning which is what i need when trying to gain gain gain!!! i wil have 2-3 minutes breaks between sets

for one week after this 5 week stint i will do this same exact w/o out but only be doing 2 sets of 10 each one with 1 minute breaks

what do you guys think? suggestions? no this--no that? lay it on me!!
    •   

11. nice ass log so far man!!! i'm excited for this. subscribed. i will be doing a 6 weeker of Epi and P-Max (phera clone) in a few months, so I am looking forward to seeing your progress w just Epi.

also i like that pic w all ur supps. hahaha gotta love cycles.

12. thanks man

so today is day 3..i dosed 10mg of epi this morning, will dose another 10mg around 4...

this morning i got a HUGE niacin flush...i've been just getting red in the face but today it's ALL over...kinda funny people at work are like "WHOA WTF!!"....i think one day i might take like 3 scoops of poseidon and then get the flush and tell my boss i gotta go home haha...great way to get out of work!

13. Nice!

*subbed!

14. Looking forward to this log GJ man!

15. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    you guys might like this haha

Oh yeah baby! Seeing a vision like that always turns daddy on... like supp heaven or something, lol.
  16. Day 7

so day 7 here...last day at 30mg. this weekend i stayed pretty good on diet- wasnt perfect but i mean come on its the weekend! hah...not much to report yet. i start my new w/o today so hopefully that works out. im looking to get a w/o partner so i can push my lifts to the max...i feel that its going to be very important for me to be able to do that. i hope i feel some effects of this stack tonight when i work out...that would be tits!
  17. Day 8

last night's w/o was pretty damn good...i felt REALLY strong with tons of gas in the tank (and out my ass haha)...dosing at 40mg today..about to go down 20mg with some GFJ!

i just realized i forgot to post my starting stats...so here goes:

6'
    191lbs
    about 13% bf
    all cold tape measurements done in the am after waking:
    r bi = 14-3/4"
    l bi = 14-1/4"
    r forearm = 12-1/2"
    l forearm = 12"
    chest = 40-1/4"
    r quad = 23"
    l quad = 23"
    r calve = 15-3/4"
    l calve = 15-1/4"
    neck = 15-1/2

18. Thinking about doing the very same thing myself. Good Luck Bro!

19. Have you had any side effect on the 30mg ? Im on my second week and I get some back pump.

Good Luck......

20. Quote Originally Posted by nestle1 View Post
    Have you had any side effect on the 30mg ? Im on my second week and I get some back pump.

Good Luck......
    i haven't had any sides yet...i did deads last night and i was waiting for it but havent seen em yet

I MESSED UP AND DOSED AT 40MG YESTERDAY, JUMPING THE GUN A LIL BIT STILL ALL EXCITED HAHA...GOING BACK DOWN TO 30MG TODAY UNTIL THE 21ST OF AUG

21. Increased Training Intensity and Sense of Well-Being

MAN! that little sidenote in the write-up couldnt be more true! last night's workout was insane (again)! as i said in a previous post- i accidentally bumped to 40mg yesterday but today i'm going back to 30mg until aug 21st. i did deads last night for the first time ever- kind of difficult to gauge the weight but they felt good! i seriously have so much gas left in the tank when im done...today is an off day but tomorrow i think im going to add 15-20lbs to the weight that i normally think i should go...just see what happens. i can always come back down! i think im going to start posting my w/o's with weights and everything...hopefully no one gets all stupid and trys to talk ish about weights or anything...we'll see. as far as my cycle goes everything is awesome...i feel good! my gf keeps saying i look bigger, so thats a plus!

22. Glad you're enjoying it!

23. Exactly the kind of log i was looking for. Also, do you like the TwinLab Amino Fuel? I always contiplated buying but never heard anything.
    Can some one tell me what a Niacin flush is and wil they eventually stop?

24. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Exactly the kind of log i was looking for. Also, do you like the TwinLab Amino Fuel? I always contiplated buying but never heard anything.
    It's just capillary dilation, it's harmless. If it makers you itch, might be some histamine release as well.

25. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Exactly the kind of log i was looking for. Also, do you like the TwinLab Amino Fuel? I always contiplated buying but never heard anything.

It is well known that niacin is the safest way of reducing cholesterol counts -- without any other medication. Niacin has the property of causing the small blood vessels to increase in size. These are the capillaries. Now, capillaries are often so small that the blood cells pass through them in single file. It is the capillaries that take care of the vast majority of all the cells in the body. You have large arteries near the heart, and they get smaller and smaller as they extend from the heart. But, at the end of every well-sized artery is a very large network of capillaries. They all start from the heart -- but at the end of the line they are tiny, tiny capillaries. Now, there are many miles of the small capillaries in your body -- a vast network which gets within a small fraction of an inch of EVERY cell in the body. It is the capillaries which nourish the cells and which carry away the toxins. Now, add into this equation the fact that most of the toxins in the body are stored in fat cells. These fat cells can hold on to toxins for years, never letting it go until some "event" (like sweating or exercise). Then, the fat cells give up their toxins and they start leaking out into the surrounding tissues. You can have a slow-leak batch of fat cells that are poisoning you constantly. Much of the disease that plagues mankind certainly comes from the constant slow leak of toxins from these fat cells. These fat cells, like the millions of others, are all within a fraction of an inch of some capillary, but IF that capillary is clogged (as most often they are), and if the blood cells move through them only one cell at a time (single file), then you can see that there is not much chance for those toxins to be cleaned up by the flow of blood. If you could find something that would increase the size of these capillaries, and not cause any harmful or adverse reaction, you can see how beneficial this would be.
    In fact, niacin does this -- it causes these miles of tiny capillaries to increase in size. It is the INCREASE in size, partly, which causes your skin to get red. While there are miles of these capillaries all through your body, it is near the surface of your body where the arteries are NOT! So, as all the large surface of your body, your skin, is nourished by these small capillaries, and as the capillaries get larger, you can naturally see how the skin would show that increase in blood by getting red!
    there is also something to do with histamine i read...

as far as the amino fuel...since isoleucine, leucine, and valine are pretty much the most essential bcaa's i just picked it up because they have a good amount in there. i dont know how well it is working...it tastes nasty as f*ck....but i drink it before, during, and after in a protein shake. not sure that i can pin point my explosive gains to this- more than likely not..but hey- its a bcaa!

26. i actually like the niacin flushes...
    call me weird lol...but i like to see that the **** is working its ass off just like me!

27. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post

you get all hot and prickly feeling in your face and neck and sometimes your arms. they don't usually last more than 20 min's and eventually you will build a tolerance for it. there are no flush brands of niacin available by the way.

28. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    i actually like the niacin flushes...
    call me weird lol...but i like to see that the **** is working its ass off just like me!
    yep - some of my fraternity brothers back in school used to hit me up for some niacin every now and then and rock on.

29. Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    you guys might like this haha

That is a beautiful sight

30. Here's a post from my Formestane log:

Yeah baby. I had the flush from the beginning. Was taking 2 doses of 500mg niacin a day. When I took it on an empty stomach it was even more agitated. Last night I took a dose ( 500mg ) on empty and little to no flush. Personally I love the "on" or effect of niacin and form I'm an ex junky ( mary jane, sugar, adrenaline )

I am now ( today ) going to ramp up to taking 1g at a time see how that goes and then on to two. Finally taking 2g's before bed on empty.

http://intelegen.com/nutrients/niacin.htm

Check out the url you Niacin lovers Good shiat!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 450
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 04:25 PM
  3. Starting epistane soon and not sure about my PCT
    By Afrochowder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 10:57 PM
  4. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:03 AM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM