M-Drol mini-log.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Started my first day of CEL's M-Drol (Superdrol) yesterday.
10mg @ 8am
10mg @ 6:30pm
Cycle support with morning and night protein shakes.
2 tsp Fish oil in morning and night protein shakes.
8 caps of Flax oil with dinner.
Sesathin in AM and after dinner.

Basic specs:
Height: 5' 8"
Waist: 32"
Chest: 50"
Weight: 203 - 208 these days.
Bodybuilding since 1987
Last contest: Mr. Saitama, in Japan - 1997.

Notables in gym yesterday:
Weight: 205.0
Pull-downs: 4x45 each side for 6-8
Dumbell rows: 140 x6
Barbell Curls: 135 x 8

This will be an abbreviated pulse cycle with 20mg split on each workout day; hence Mon/Tues - Thu/Fri each day 20mg - nothing on off days but proper supps. and DHEA 50mg x2.
Eating 200-250 grams of protein a day.
I plan to run this for 3-4 weeks and do a proper Nolva post cycle therapy.

I'm not going to take tons of measurements, but just log the trends in strength, weight, recovery time, overall condition, moods, etc.
I'm curious how a relatively strong substance will perform on a tame administration program such as this.

I'm moving to Japan soon and this will likely be one of my last trials with any anabolics.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Quick update on day two

10mg M-drol 8:00am, 10mg 7:00pm
Workouts are at 4pm

Strength not noticeably up yet, but I feel more "solid".
More fullness in the upper chest and shoulders; possibly increased glycogen or slight water retention.
I tend to fill quickly around the shoulders and upper chest when "on".

Weight: 206.2

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Nice man Im looking forward to your results...If that is you in your avatar you look way bigger than 205

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Nice man Im looking forward to your results...If that is you in your avatar you look way bigger than 205
That is me at about 225 a few years back when there was such a thing as S1+. Just a *little* water retention there...:blink:

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Day off in the gym today so 2x the DHEA @ 50mg.
45 mins. of treadmill while listening to audiobooks...

208.2 lbs today.

My joints seem a little more achy than usual; I'll up my Cissus RX powder dosages to 1 tsp. at night.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Leg day today and I felt quite strong - though not more than I have felt of a really good day.
I *did* do 900lbs. on the BodyMaster PS 300 Squat machine however.
20 45lb. plates is a happy thing, except when it comes time to unload.

BW: 210.2 (moving faster than I thought)

Overall fullness is more apparent; my arms looked like I had a decent pump though I have not worked them since Tuesday.
Vascularity is pronounced.

So far I am impressed, especially with the weight increase.
I can hit 225 without any "aid", but I have to expect a 2" increase in my waist to accomplish that - not enjoyable.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Nice man packing on 1-2 lbs per day.......4500 calories+ Im guessing?

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Nice man packing on 1-2 lbs per day.......4500 calories+ Im guessing?
Actually more around 3500-4000.

I've always been an endo-mesomorph, but I'm old and have a slow metabolism now...
:afro:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day off in the gym today so 2x the DHEA @ 50mg.
45 mins. of treadmill while listening to audiobooks...

208.2 lbs today.

My joints seem a little more achy than usual; I'll up my Cissus RX powder dosages to 1 tsp. at night.
:think: ..wait are you taking a straight cycle,or pulsing?If i were you i would use the dhea at about 300mg straight through to combat lethargy sence you aren't running any test...and a low dose ai with the dhea....just my opinion...

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
:think: ..wait are you taking a straight cycle,or pulsing?If i were you i would use the dhea at about 300mg straight through to combat lethargy sence you aren't running any test...and a low dose ai with the dhea....just my opinion...
I'm pulsing.
Two on, One off, Two on, Two off.
Fortunately no lethargy to speak of, which is nice. I'm using it on off days because it did expect it to creep up on me - though so far no sign of any lack of energy or stamina in day-to-day activities.
This weekend will be two days off of the M-drol so I anticipate some change in mood or energy.
I will consider your suggestion however should lethargy arise.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I just got done with a pulse of mdrol too. I never felt any lethargy till about week 5, but the back pumps were ****ing crippling

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Today's entry:

Weight 210.4 - missed a shake 2 hours before the workout due to a busy day at the office.

Shoulders were a good workout today. Not particularly strong, but again very stable and solid feeling. I can see my shoulders in my peripheral vision when they are pumped - always liked that!

Objective observation: people are staring at me in the gym now when they think I am not looking. Something about me must be noticeable.

- Oh and no back pumps at all.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Today's entry:

Weight 210.4 - missed a shake 2 hours before the workout due to a busy day at the office.

Shoulders were a good workout today. Not particularly strong, but again very stable and solid feeling. I can see my shoulders in my peripheral vision when they are pumped - always liked that!

Objective observation: people are staring at me in the gym now when they think I am not looking. Something about me must be noticeable.

- Oh and no back pumps at all.
if u are ur avi. im sure you are always being stared out ding dong. ur a huge guy. i get looks and im nothing compared to you. i aint trying to brag. but maybe now you are just starting to notice it for some reason.

however i didnt go back to the gym i worked at in a month after putting on like 10lbs and a few of the guys said i looked diff. meanwhile my mom and brother havent said anything and they see me daily. just sharing some comments sorry to hog ur log

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Heh, yeah that's me.
Some would argue I have body image issues.
:bb:

But seriously, there are times when I forget I am bigger than average. I've looked much the same for about 15 years.
I started at my local Powerhouse just this last October and I was 198 then, so I've made a bit of a change.

I would expect something like M-Drol to make a difference. I would say that as of now the visual gains outweigh what I feel so far.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
good luck with your cycle. I like the laughing man logo on your avatar. (yes I am a nerd).

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
good luck with your cycle. I like the laughing man logo on your avatar. (yes I am a nerd).

Thanks!
You're the first to notice.
And yes I am a nerd too; or a recovering おたくfor kwyckemynd00...

;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........ok :think:

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........ok :think:
Japanese text.
Sorry if it comes off as rude.

I'll be living there soon and anything more than protein powder and creatine will be difficult; hence the M-Drol cycle now.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
ええ、わかりますよう。ありがとう。
日本にいったことがありますか。
日本にいつたことがありません。

私は日本語が少しわかります。So, I'm gonna have to stick to english for the most part. Just figured I'd ask so I know who to harass as I learn the language. :lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
good log so far, you will love the gains from mdrol keep it up

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Quick check in for the weekend; no issues with fatigue or lethargy fortunately.
Energy levels are the usual. Knees are still pretty sore from legs last week. I will not weigh myself until tomorrow as I do not have access to the same exact scale.

I don't seem to be having any water retention issues or really any other androgenic response. I understand some have reported androgenic effects and I have been keen to watch for bloating or oily skin - and none so far.

There is much to like about this cycle and little, or perhaps nothing to dislike.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, sub'd! Question for you. I notice a lot of people will use DHEA on off days when on a Pulse cycle. Did you give any thought to using 7-Keto instead of DHEA or read anything regarding one over the other? I'm going to start a pulse cycle myself and was trying to decide between the two.

Good luck in your cycle!

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Nice log, sub'd! Question for you. I notice a lot of people will use DHEA on off days when on a Pulse cycle. Did you give any thought to using 7-Keto instead of DHEA or read anything regarding one over the other? I'm going to start a pulse cycle myself and was trying to decide between the two.

Good luck in your cycle!
For me it was not really an item of concern, and I have used it before comfortably. I have not used 7-keto before, but I do not personally have a preference.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Week two, day one

Well things are certainly moving along.

Weight: 216.6 (that's 11.6 lbs in one week)

Strength is up somewhat in the larger muscles; lat pull downs with 230 feel like they did with 205 last week.
Dumbell curls up to 70s for 6 reps, stripping down to 30s and then 15s.

Still no lethargy and no visible sides.
I am very glad I decided on this conservative cycle as it gives me an accurate feel for the M-Drol and really nothing additional is needed.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well things are certainly moving along.

Weight: 216.6 (that's 11.6 lbs in one week)

Strength is up somewhat in the larger muscles; lat pull downs with 230 feel like they did with 205 last week.
Dumbell curls up to 70s for 6 reps, stripping down to 30s and then 15s.

Still no lethargy and no visible sides.
I am very glad I decided on this conservative cycle as it gives me an accurate feel for the M-Drol and really nothing additional is needed.
Damn man that is serious gains in one week:head: Keep it up

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
My weight seems to have pulled back a bit, but my strength is creeping up.
215.8 today.
My upper chest was VERY full today after finishing the inclines.
Triceps so pumped I am having real difficulty with my sleeves.

Very tired this morning, but that is likely due to not getting enough sleep last night (6.5 hours).
The gym woke me right up.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Still at 20mg split with 10mg at 8AM and 10mg at 7Pm.
Weight is now 217.1 with no increase in fat or visible water retention.
I feel solid and strong, and surprisingly healthy considering the horror stories concerning Superdrol.
I will likely run this for 4 weeks total.

Stats for today:
Weight: 217.1
Dumbell Curls 70x6x3 with breakdowns.
Dumbell Rows 120x8 (jump to 140 next week).

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
subbed, any reason you won't give this 5 weeks as it is a pulse?

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
subbed, any reason you won't give this 5 weeks as it is a pulse?
I very well might. I was previously concerned about time, but my plans has been delayed and I will have time for a longer cycle and full pct.

Today in the gym was impressive. I'd say this cycle is close to low (50mg) daily dosage of Anadrol for me.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Your making real good gains man i would deffinately up it a week or two. Is there any reason you are taking one does in the morning

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Your making real good gains man i would deffinately up it a week or two. Is there any reason you are taking one does in the morning
Last thing before I leave for work.
Work can be crazy and I'd rather not forget.
I have wondered about half life though...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: wow awsome results so far....your just takin 20 split on pulse days?....superdrol most of the weight gain seems to be in the begining.......:thumbsup:

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: wow awsome results so far....your just takin 20 split on pulse days?....superdrol most of the weight gain seems to be in the begining.......:thumbsup:
Yes - 10mg 8am, 10mg 7pm - Mon/Tues - Thurs/Fri
A total of 80mg for the 7 day week.

A very cost-effective cycle as well!

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Wk 3 Day 3

Strength is definitely up.
Up to 455 on squats without much trouble. Felt very solid and secure.
I used to squat in the 600s but blew out my knees in my early teens so this is substantial weight for me. no knee pain either. I give Cissus the credit there.

275 on the stiff legged dead lifts.
I'm still nursing a tweaked right Achilles' tendon so calf work has been light.

Weight is 217.2 with my "key" veins still visible on my lower stomach.

Still no lethargy to speak of.
I do have to be carefull to eat enough to keep the weight up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great results man, I was thinking about doing this towards Octoberish. Glad to see the results are so pronounced so quickly. Keep up the good work

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Size is up remarkably. M-Drol is truly an extraordinary compound.
I have continued to lose fat and gain muscle at an alarming rate. I look very tight and hard with zero bloat. No acne or other "cosmetic" sides either.
20mg on a pulse regiment is just right for this drug.

Weight today 218.8

I ate a ton of Sushi last night which probably helped my BW.
Horrible tendinitis today in both arms however due to working on my BMW 525iT this weekend.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Size is up remarkably. M-Drol is truly an extraordinary compound.
I have continued to lose fat and gain muscle at an alarming rate. I look very tight and hard with zero bloat. No acne or other "cosmetic" sides either.
20mg on a pulse regiment is just right for this drug.

Weight today 218.8

I ate a ton of Sushi last night which probably helped my BW.
Horrible tendinitis today in both arms however due to working on my BMW 525iT this weekend.
amazing bro. id love to try something like this.

i dont think i leaned out at all from my PHERA ->Epistane stack
o well.

super should be next !!! and only super

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
think I will close out the M-Drol this week for a total of four weeks.
My weight is now up to 219.4 and my thickness is noticeable.
To keep pushing would just be greedy

The results so far have been outstanding.
Squatting today with 495 was comfortable and productive.
My quads have grown enough that they are rubbing again below the crotch - this hasn't happened for years and means they are probably over 28" again - the point they begin to run out of room.

Tomorrow I will do a final review and decide to do another week or start the PCT on 9/3.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
think I will close out the M-Drol this week for a total of four weeks.
My weight is now up to 219.4 and my thickness is noticeable.
To keep pushing would just be greedy

The results so far have been outstanding.
Squatting today with 495 was comfortable and productive.
My quads have grown enough that they are rubbing again below the crotch - this hasn't happened for years and means they are probably over 28" again - the point they begin to run out of room.

Tomorrow I will do a final review and decide to do another week or start the post cycle therapy on 9/3.
nice...........any lethargy at all?

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
No lethargy at all. If anything I am slightly more energetic due to feeling quite good about my daily progress.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No lethargy at all. If anything I am slightly more energetic due to feeling quite good about my daily progress.
that my friend is what we call a win/win situation...:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome results man, looking forward to the end synopsis

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
what post cycle are you doing since you are pulsing... isn't this the idea behind a pulse... no PCT?

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
what post cycle are you doing since you are pulsing... isn't this the idea behind a pulse... no post cycle therapy?
I will do 2-3 weeks of Nolva and more DHEA.
I prefer to pulse and shorten the PCT as many of the PCT medications are as harmful as harmful as the cycle itself.

If it were not a Superdrol compound I might not do PCT.

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
let us know if you feel any suppression after this cycle

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
221.2 today in the gym
Solid pump, strength still better than normal.
Vascularity even at rest is remarkable

I'm going for another week.