Final Review --- Mass Fx/ Hx2/ R2

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow will mark my very last day on Mass FX. I finished Hyperdrol two days ago and Retain today.

In terms of general thoughts, I felt pretty powerful while on this stack. My mood was up and my workouts were always very productive.

Towards the beginning of the cycle, and to a lesser extent throughout, I had some stomach discomfort. Although when I first started I was taking antibiotics for wisdom teeth surgery, which might have impaired my digestion slightly, but even afterward I occasionally got the runs or mush. I heard a couple people experienced that from Hyperdrol, but I'm not sure exactly what to attribute it to.

I'd say I didn't really start to feel any serious strength gains until I started on 5 caps a day FX/ Hx2. After that, my workouts had some pretty good power and my lifts progressively increased. Retain also made me feel pretty lean, though I was gaining weight.

Half way through the cycle I added Creatine Mono, and took that alongside Incarnate (beta alanine)... which I think played an important role in supporting my endurance and energy output.

After a couple weeks in I noticed that I was feeling fuller and harder. My pumps were good... sometimes I'd randomly feel pumped during the day.. and I did experience that alpha male sense to some extent. Nothing like pure testosterone but there was a feeling of power associated with these products.

How much to attribute to placebo? Of that I'm not sure. In all honesty, probably a significant amount. I've no doubt that these products helped me out a lot, but they're not roids... nor are they prohormones. Natural anabolics present an interesting supplement variety, but nothing is as effective as synthetic juice. Unfortunately.

I'm betting the addition of Creatine Mono helped with weight gain. I began this cycle at 195 lbs in the morning and am now ending in the vicinity of 204 lbs. That new weight is not set in stone, as I'm sure a chunk of that is due to water gains... but I would say that if anything I gained a good 4, 5 pounds.

The coming weeks will determine a lot. My strength is slightly elevated, my endurance has improved. I'm not referencing conventional personal bests, but am making this assertion based on the increased intensity of my lifts.

My arms are a little bigger... as is my waist, unfortunately. But nothing drastic. I'm satisfied with my gains as of now.

I will post progress pics as soon as possible, along with new measurements.

For the duration of this week I'm going to take creatine w/ Incarnate, then hopefully begin Leviathan/ Incarnate next week. With respect to creatine, I'll just be loading it the next 3 days and then putting it aside til later.

My overall rating for the Anabolic Xtreme stack is a 5/10. It definitely wasn't terrible, but for its cost it wasn't magic either. I'll admit, it did help to an extent. But I'm not sure if I'll run it again solo. Maybe in a post cycle therapy.

Many thanks to those who have been following my log :afro:

-beebab

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review!

awesome gains! :thumbsup:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good stuff bro!

i've noticed that since i've bumped my MASS FX up to 6 a day that i'm feeling a bit fuller and stronger... i'm only running the Hyper X2 at 4 a day because it seems to dry me out...

check back in for your final measurments and pics - good job!

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
final measurements

Old Measurements:

Arms: (R) 16 5/8" ; (L) 16 1/4"
Chest: 42"
Waist: 34.5 "
Forearms: 13 "
Quad: (R) 23" ; (L) 22.5"
Calf: (R) 16 3/4" ; (L) 16.5"
Neck: 16.5 "

New Measurements:

Right arm: 17 "
Left arm: 16 3/4 "
Right forearm: 13 3/4 "
Left forearm: 13 1/4 "
Shoulder: 51 1/4"
Chest: 43 1/2 "
Waist: 36 "
Right quad: 24 "
Left quad: 23 1/2 "
Right calf: 17 1/4 "
Left calf: 17 "

**for old pics check out my log, which can be found here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70168-beebabs-log-mass.html

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
nice post

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no problem...

do you feel the "MASS STACK" was a good option for you? would you invest the money in it again - honestly?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
no problem...

do you feel the "MASS STACK" was a good option for you? would you invest the money in it again - honestly?
i didn't think it was so bad. but to be honest, it wasn't the best either. it was definitely the most serious stack i've done up til now, but i'm not really sure how much of my gains to attribute to the stack alone. ive also been on creatine mono, incarnate and a leucine supp - all of which I think have helped me a lot as well.

nevertheless, a couple weeks in I was feeling a lot fuller and harder and my strength/ weight did increase. i didnt start taking creatine til a couple weeks in, and then that took a while to kick in, so i attribute my success otherwise to the mass stack and beta alanine.

To answer your question more bluntly though, if I were to run it again I might do so in a post cycle therapy. This November ish I plan on running a 6 weeker of Epi and P-Max, so I'm considering throwing either Mass FX along with another test boost into the post cycle therapy, as well as Hyperdrol (run inversely to Torem) and Retain2 --- love this product.

So yea, I guess I will be running it again. Just not solo, as I did here.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well first off - good job!

secondly, i know how you feel - i am nearing the end of my "MASS STACK" and all i can say is it's a "MASS WASTE OF MONEY"

you should get great results from your next cycle (eat clean) and i wish you all the luck bro! atleast Epi isn't overly hyped by useless reps... it's been well documented to bring results

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established

secondly, i know how you feel - i am nearing the end of my "MASS STACK" and all i can say is it's a "MASS WASTE OF MONEY"

you should get great results from your next cycle (eat clean) and i wish you all the luck bro! atleast Epi isn't overly hyped by useless reps... it's been well documented to bring results
haha thats a lot man, yeah I kinda agree w you there. I think the mass stack is meant for more of a post cycle therapy anyway. Mass FX is an ok natty test booster, but the effects of Hyperdrol and R2 would be best seen in the recovery phase of a cycle, not as THE cycle per se.

as for my next cycle, yeah I wanted a decent reliable product. I've seen the effects of Epi first hand. I can't wait to experience the strength gains. Then I have P-Max (phera clone) for more wet gains, so I'm hopin to get some size from that. Maybe I'll log my progress... but there are so many Epi logs already :lol:

animalkrack3r

Awards

Bump on that

Cerberus

Awards
I know people hype the **** out of products all day long, but when it comes down to it, nothing sniffs the claims. 195lbs to 204lbs? haha. I'm glad you felt stronger, got a little bigger, but do you honestly think you COULDN'T of done that w/o spending a zillion dollars on a herbal stack?

Thanks for being honest, and not a {company name here} nut swinger.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains and reivew!

ahhh....godo to see another one that needs to hit the tanning bed asap! I am not alone....lol. :D

animalkrack3r

Awards
ahhh....godo to see another one that needs to hit the tanning bed asap! I am not alone....lol.
It's sad to get told by not 1, but 4 girls in the same night that you need to get a tan.
I feel ya.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I know people hype the **** out of products all day long, but when it comes down to it, nothing sniffs the claims. 195lbs to 204lbs? haha. I'm glad you felt stronger, got a little bigger, but do you honestly think you COULDN'T of done that w/o spending a zillion dollars on a herbal stack?

Thanks for being honest, and not a {company name here} nut swinger.
i actually weighed in at 210 this morning :blink: thats def the creatine mono ive been loading the past coupla days. but i really dont care anymore.

youre absolutely right tho dude, most of the **** on the markets today is just that... **** that may work to an extent, but isn't magic and will not deliver the unfathomable gains they claim. i believe the Mass Stack helped me harden up and improve my strength/ endurance. but it's nothing I couldn't have gained on my own w a hefty bulking diet and maybe some creatine.

still, i'm very pleased with the results. we'll see just how much I manage to keep in the coming weeks. i'll continue to eat for bulking... idk how many friggin cals a day, 5000 + im getting? i feel fine, not overly fat but bigger. not defined much of course, but who cares when youre bulking right?

i have Leviathan ready to use, but since I wanna bulk up some more I'm considering delaying that for a later date.
or do you guys think I should just take it now along w the Incarnate I have?

hmmm decisions, decisions

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains and reivew!

ahhh....godo to see another one that needs to hit the tanning bed asap! I am not alone....lol. :D
hahaha yea bro, i hear ya. i tried tanning at the beach. that only fried me to a crisp and obviously didnt improve my farmer joe tan :lol:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry guys.. I didn't workout for almost 8 months and just took HX2 and increased my bench by 30lb (in a month). So you really don't think these products work...:toofunny:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry guys.. I didn't workout for almost 8 months and just took HX2 and increased my bench by 30lb (in a month). So you really don't think these products work...:toofunny:
well you gotta factor in muscle memory as well. whenever you take an extensive break, then come back and hit it hard your muscles re-adapt to the added stress by regaining what you lost and then gaining more quickly. thats why deconditioning periods every now and then are so effective. it helps that you added a supplement, that only helps you handle more stress. but i wouldn't necessarily attribute that 30 lb bench increase to Hyperdrol alone.

not saying they dont work necessarily, they just aren't magic. more than half the battle is diet/ nutrition and firm dedication, as well as workout strategies.

Cerberus

Awards

I just slit my wrists reading this .... 3 times. Just to make sure.

If I stopped training for 8 months, then drank cat urine, I could increase my bench 30lbs in 1 month too. Get a clue.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If I stopped training for 8 months, then drank cat urine, I could increase my bench 30lbs in 1 month too. Get a clue.

:goodpost:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

Your too dam funny! I may have to give you some Reps for that....

Let's just say, for someone my age (35) and not 26.... 30lb increase in a month is alot!

....:eek:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Your too dam funny! I may have to give you some Reps for that....

Let's just say, for someone my age (35) and not 26.... 30lb increase in a month is alot!

....:eek:
oh don't get me wrong, it is definitely an accomplishment. But the thing is that the body responds best to infrequent type training. if you take off for an extended period of time ... i.e. 8 months... then hit the gym hard again your body will readapt to the stress of lifting by growing stronger. Hyperdrol isn't the cause of the 30 lb increase. i think it's mainly best for PCT.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
ok, I'll leave it at that.... :sick:

I'll toss you a little rep'age for making a case

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
blood work

I had bloodwork done last week and just received the results today.

My liver enzymes are slightly elevated... AST is 42 out of 40. Cholesterol is low at 120, but LDL is higher than HDL at 63 - 46.

What concerns me the most though is that my testosterone output is surprisingly low. I'm a young guy so my test production should be high for my age. But my total test is only 380 out of 827 and my free test is 10.5.

I haven't been to an endocrinologist so I don't know if this is normal for me. I never considered getting bloodwork done prior to this cycle b/c I figured it was a safe nonhormonal stack. But this was my mistake b/c I guess you can never be certain of any ingredients in these designer compounds, whether they be pro hormonal or no.

It doesn't make much sense for these stats to be normal... from both fam history and esp my age. So I'm wondering if I'm suppressed from these supplements.

I'd like input from other people who have run this mass stack separately with a similar dosing protocol. Anyone experience similar effects? Maybe this is normal for me, but I don't know as of yet.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had bloodwork done last week and just received the results today.

My liver enzymes are slightly elevated... AST is 42 out of 40. Cholesterol is low at 120, but LDL is higher than HDL at 63 - 46.

What concerns me the most though is that my testosterone output is surprisingly low. I'm a young guy so my test production should be high for my age. But my total test is only 380 out of 827 and my free test is 10.5.

I haven't been to an endocrinologist so I don't know if this is normal for me. I never considered getting bloodwork done prior to this cycle b/c I figured it was a safe nonhormonal stack. But this was my mistake b/c I guess you can never be certain of any ingredients in these designer compounds, whether they be pro hormonal or no.

It doesn't make much sense for these stats to be normal... from both fam history and esp my age. So I'm wondering if I'm suppressed from these supplements.

I'd like input from other people who have run this mass stack separately with a similar dosing protocol. Anyone experience similar effects? Maybe this is normal for me, but I don't know as of yet.
you need to have baseline measurements, before blaming it on the stack..........

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
you need to have baseline measurements, before blaming it on the stack..........
well, i'm not blatently accusing the stack but i still can't be sure. i'm going to wait a few months and get my blood work re-checked and find an endocrinologist to run some tests. as i said, this may be normal for me since I've never gotten testosterone levels checked before, but sometimes designer compounds act in strange ways.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
beebab - i understand your point bro... wait a few months and get them checked again... and i don't think you're "blaming" anything, just looking for answers. some people get defensive when their intelligence comes in to play, and well... you get crap for it.

keep us updated