Epistane Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane Cycle

1. New Member

Epistane Cycle

I was going to start my Epistane cycle next week, and wanted to know if I should stack AP with this. If I should, how would I dose it. This is my forth PH cycle, I have taken 1AD, and two cycles of SD. I am looking to add mass and strength. I am at 180 now and not sure what bodyfat is now, have not got it measured. Any help on the AP or the cycle would be great. And also I usually wake up around 6 in the morning and lift at lunch, how should I dose the Epistane and should I just start at 30.

On Cycle

Epistane 20/30/30/40
    Pro Liver 3caps a day
    Fish Oil 4000 mg a day
    C0Q10 1 cap a day
    Cholesaid 2 caps a day
    Mega Men Vit.
    Anabolic Pump ????

PCT

Torem Cit starting at 120/60/30
    Pro Liver
    Fish Oil
    C0Q10
    Cholesaid
    Mega Men
    Milk Thistle
    Restore 3 caps a day

2. New Member

When I was researching old logs for my epi cycle back in June, I remember seeing someone taking AP with Epi with good results, but wait for the vets to chime in, they'll be more help.

My 2 cents is, with your past experience, you might consider bumping the Epi dosage. I went 20/30/40/50 and some have went higher than that recently (see Metroba's log).

Good luck and have fun.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

i did - you have to make sure you eat correctly with it to pack the carbs to the muscle so to speak.

what time of day did you say you workout - that would make it easier to suggest the dosages for epi.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    i did - you have to make sure you eat correctly with it to pack the carbs to the muscle so to speak.

what time of day did you say you workout - that would make it easier to suggest the dosages for epi.
    I normally wakeup around 6:00 am and lift around 12:00. If I should dose AP, how should I take that and how much.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Lifting at noon. Id take 20mg pre and 10mg at 8-9pm.Your layout for the cycle and pct look pretty good.
    Since youll be very anabolic while on Epistane Id say keep the AP for PCT.Anything that can keep the new muscle fed and viable after cycle is a good thing.Best of luck!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  6. New Member

Thanks and I will keep it until PCT.
  7. New Member

I gotta say Epistane is un real!!! I'm on my 4th day and it really kicked in. the past three days i was like what the f**K stuff wasn't working. Today was awesome. weight went up 3 lbs. clean diet. I used Sustevol before and that stuff kicked in but every day I felt like crap. So far with Epistane, always in a good mood. thoughtI'd share that to the group.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeoil View Post
    I gotta say Epistane is un real!!! I'm on my 4th day and it really kicked in. the past three days i was like what the f**K stuff wasn't working. Today was awesome. weight went up 3 lbs. clean diet. I used Sustevol before and that stuff kicked in but every day I felt like crap. So far with Epistane, always in a good mood. thoughtI'd share that to the group.

just wait - it gets better!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Proposed Epistane Cycle
    By Dilsie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 12:54 PM
  2. Proposed Epistane Cycle
    By Dilsie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 06:24 PM
  3. Critique on my T3 / Epistane cycle...
    By FLSUCIO in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 01:36 PM
  4. Upcoming Epistane Cycle. Critiques wanted.
    By sullyx44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 08:47 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:10 PM