Advice please =) (Epistane)

Cleansox

Awards
I've been reading a lot of different forums and getting a lot of different reactions to the epistane pulse cycle. Many still are saying, despite Dr. D's posting, that post cycle therapy is key and I have researched many of the recommended SERMs. However, I have never taken anything like this before and don't want to get started the wrong way by misinterpreting someone else's posting. If anyone could recommend me something directly, I would greatly appreciate it. Just some info...
I'm 5'9 195
11% BF
23 yr old
never taken any supplements other than creatine, protein, etc

Also, do you suggest pairing the epi cycle w/ something else?

Danke schane my little dumplings

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I don't get pulsing if PCT is needed. Doesn't make sense to me to pulse if you still have to use PCT. The whole point of the pulse is to avoid PCT and shutdown, so if it still causes suppression or shutdown, and needs PCT then why pulse? It makes more sense to dose every day if you have a SERM on hand, and you would want to have one on hand even if you were pulsing (just as a precaution).

So...why pulse at all?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't get pulsing if post cycle therapy is needed. Doesn't make sense to me to pulse if you still have to use PCT. The whole point of the pulse is to avoid PCT and shutdown, so if it still causes suppression or shutdown, and needs PCT then why pulse? It makes more sense to dose every day if you have a SERM on hand, and you would want to have one on hand even if you were pulsing (just as a precaution).

So...why pulse at all?
Thats not the only point of pulsing. Liver toxicity should be lower b/c your actually using a lower dose of the methyl to accomplish the same goal. That depends on how you set up the cycle too.

Cleansox

Awards
wat do u guys think of 6oxo for a precautionary post therapy?
how long would you take it for after pulse cycle?

Cleansox

Awards
to run w/ one. what do you recommend? I've been reading lots of dif things and would like to get some direct feedback before i begin

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Epi is a good pulse compound and great for straight cycles. The toxicity is really low even at high doses(60-90mg). I don't think u would need a SERM on off days for Epi, just run some 6-bromo or low dose ATD on off days.

Another reason to pulse is to extend the use of orals. Slower gains help with potential joint and tendon problems too.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Epi is a good pulse compound and great for straight cycles. The toxicity is really low even at high doses(60-90mg). I don't think u would need a SERM on off days for Epi, just run some 6-bromo or low dose ATD on off days.

Another reason to pulse is to extend the use of orals. Slower gains help with potential joint and tendon problems too.
:goodpost: