1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

EPI/X-dream/RPM log.

I am going to run an 8wk pulsed Epi cycle at 40mg 3days(training days) a week. Also going to be taking X-dream the nights prior to my training days. I also plan to use RPM on training days, and half dose on non training days.

I spent almost a full year out of the gym due to injury.. I lost a good deal of size/strength. About 4months ago i got my ass back in the gym, and started DC training, and made awesome gains in strength, and size. I had a bit of excess fat from my year off so I am currently 4weeks into cutting. Progress so far looks like this.
    Code:
    7/3			 203
    7/10		        198		-5.0
    7/17			195.3		-2.7
    7/24			193.8		-1.5
    7/31			191.5		-2.3
    Training-- Dc Style.
    Diet- -Bobo cutting diet. He wrote this diet for me a few years back, and i have used it whenever i need to cut with great results. Usually when i near the 189lb mark i make a minor tweak and lower cals a bit. I am going to keep cals the same however.
    Goals--Retain strength, and lean mass, if not possably gain a little.
    Other Supps--CytoSport Complete whey, Multi, Sesamin, flax oil(in diet). That is all.
    Dosing--40mg Epi(M-W-F) 20mg pre, 20mg post workout.

2caps Xdream(Sun-Tue-Thur) prior to bed.

4caps rpm(m-w-f) 2 caps non training days.

I have been adding a good amount of weight to my lifts thus far but strength is really leveling off now. I am hoping with the addition of Epi/rpm i will be able to retain/gain strength.

Initial Impressions

Epistan Dosed my first doses of Epi yesterday. For obvious reasons not much to report yet there.lol

X-dream I have a hard time turning my brain off at night, and i must say i was very impressed with X-dream. Dosed 2 caps about half hour before bed, and within a half hour-hour i started to feel real mellow, and calm. Slept great, and woke up refreshed. Dreams weren't super vivid, but i actually had dreams that i could remember which i normaly NEVER have. Good **** so far.

RPM What can i say. I had super high hopes for this stuff.. I am normally pretty sensative to stims. 2 caps of AMP"D gave me some of the most focused, sweatiest, intense workouts EVER.

I popped 4 RPM caps on an empty stomach 1hr before the gym. 45min later i drank my Whey shake/oats and headed off to the gym. NOTHING to note unfortunetly. Not the slightest stim effect, and i found even the thermo effects to be lacking. Up untill i started the RPM i was taking Scivation Dialene and found tha to give not only more of a stim effect, but much more thermo. I am hoping at 5caps i will get more of the results everyone has been raving about, but not holding my breath.. Mabey a weak batch? Not sure at all, but i can honestly say i never get excited about supps, and i was pumped to try RPM.

Will update this thread with Training logs on training days, and weigh in every tuesday.

Thanks for looking.

Training Log 7/30

Code:
    			LT			     TT
    Incline Smith-	       245x15rp			   255x9rp
    Smith Mil Press-       175x19rp			   180x19rp
    Skull Crushers-	       80x16rp			   80x17
    Hs Pull Down-	       405x16rp			   415x15rp
    Rack Deads-	       405x6 365x12	           410x7 375x12
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 08-01-2007 at 06:04 PM.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

Nice layout!Ill be following.....subbed

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Nice layout!Ill be following.....subbed
    Thanks! Hope to get some good results with Epistane.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

I hope your cycle goes great and you make killer progress
    i am doing something remarkably similar
    I have a feeling your going to love it
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Benderzzz View Post
    I hope your cycle goes great and you make killer progress
    i am doing something remarkably similar
    I have a feeling your going to love it
    I hope so! I am really looking forward to it, that is forsure. Diet and training are both NAILED down, so we will see what happens.

Bout to take some Xdream and fall into a super slumber..lol Will update tomorrow after the gym with training log.
  6. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I am going to run an 8wk pulsed Epi cycle at 40mg 3days(training days) a week. Also going to be taking X-dream the nights prior to my training days. I also plan to use RPM on training days, and half dose on non training days.

I spent almost a full year out of the gym due to injury.. I lost a good deal of size/strength. About 4months ago i got my ass back in the gym, and started DC training, and made awesome gains in strength, and size. I had a bit of excess fat from my year off so I am currently 4weeks into cutting. Progress so far looks like this.
    Code:
    7/3			 203
    7/10		        198		-5.0
    7/17			195.3		-2.7
    7/24			193.8		-1.5
    7/31			191.5		-2.3
    Training-- Dc Style.
    Diet- -Bobo cutting diet. He wrote this diet for me a few years back, and i have used it whenever i need to cut with great results. Usually when i near the 189lb mark i make a minor tweak and lower cals a bit. I am going to keep cals the same however.
    Goals--Retain strength, and lean mass, if not possably gain a little.
    Other Supps--CytoSport Complete whey, Multi, Sesamin, flax oil(in diet). That is all.
    Dosing--40mg Epi(M-W-F) 20mg pre, 20mg post workout.

2caps Xdream(Sun-Tue-Thur) prior to bed.

4caps rpm(m-w-f) 2 caps non training days.

I have been adding a good amount of weight to my lifts thus far but strength is really leveling off now. I am hoping with the addition of Epi/rpm i will be able to retain/gain strength.

Initial Impressions

Epistan Dosed my first doses of Epi yesterday. For obvious reasons not much to report yet there.lol

X-dream I have a hard time turning my brain off at night, and i must say i was very impressed with X-dream. Dosed 2 caps about half hour before bed, and within a half hour-hour i started to feel real mellow, and calm. Slept great, and woke up refreshed. Dreams weren't super vivid, but i actually had dreams that i could remember which i normaly NEVER have. Good **** so far.

RPM What can i say. I had super high hopes for this stuff.. I am normally pretty sensative to stims. 2 caps of AMP"D gave me some of the most focused, sweatiest, intense workouts EVER.

I popped 4 RPM caps on an empty stomach 1hr before the gym. 45min later i drank my Whey shake/oats and headed off to the gym. NOTHING to note unfortunetly. Not the slightest stim effect, and i found even the thermo effects to be lacking. Up untill i started the RPM i was taking Scivation Dialene and found tha to give not only more of a stim effect, but much more thermo. I am hoping at 5caps i will get more of the results everyone has been raving about, but not holding my breath.. Mabey a weak batch? Not sure at all, but i can honestly say i never get excited about supps, and i was pumped to try RPM.

Will update this thread with Training logs on training days, and weigh in every tuesday.

Thanks for looking.
    Ausome looking log you got coming! In responce to the RPM, I think you may be stimed out from the Dialene 4, and possibly from any other stims or drinks you had been taking the last 4-6 months. If your adrenals are burnt out, no stim is going to work, which is why you might want to look into Reset AD, it worked very well for me. The cumalative effects of RPM will come with time, you don't start really feeling the heat until about 5-7 days in. So hang in there!
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Xdream- Took my 2 caps of xdream last night, went to sleep very easily. Had a nice deep sleep and woke up refreshed. I really like how this product is treating me.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Still really too early to notice anything. I did have a good workout however.

RPM- Woke up at 3:15am and dosed 4 RPM. 30 min later i drank my scoop of whey/1cup oats, popped 1 more cap and walked out the door. Got to the gym and felt great. Definetly had more of a stim effect then the first time, and i was MENTALLY on point. Thermo effect was also much greater this time. By the end of my last set of squats i was a sweaty mess. I think my lucky number is 5. Much better impression this time.

Notes- Over all today has been great. I was up in weight, or reps on all my lifts. Diet was 100% as usual..lol Overall mood is great aswell. I am going to add a training log to the first post, for my monday's workout.

Training Log

Lt= last time. TT= This time. Hs= Hammer Strength If there is an rp next to a set it is Rest Paused, if not it is a straight set.

Code:
    		           LT				    TT
    Hs Preacher Curl-	100x11rp		         100x14rp
    Hammer Curls-		35x8				 35x10
    Seated Calf Raise-      90x10				 90x12
    Lying Leg Curl-		90x28rp			         100x28rp
    Hs Hack Squat-		270x8 180x20		        320x7 230x20
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Ausome looking log you got coming! In responce to the RPM, I think you may be stimed out from the Dialene 4, and possibly from any other stims or drinks you had been taking the last 4-6 months. If your adrenals are burnt out, no stim is going to work, which is why you might want to look into Reset AD, it worked very well for me. The cumalative effects of RPM will come with time, you don't start really feeling the heat until about 5-7 days in. So hang in there!
    Thanks!

On the Reset Ad. Would i take that with the rpm to get the rpm effects up, or would i want to hold off on the rpm untill i ran through the bottle of Reset Ad? Sorry for my ignorance on the R-Ad.lol
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

log looks good man!

def. subbed

epi / rpm is a great combo!

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

wow that is great progress
    i have an inclination your going to kill this stack and make never before seen gains from a pulse
  11. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

I have o concurr with Benderzzz!
  12. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

Thanks!

On the Reset Ad. Would i take that with the rpm to get the rpm effects up, or would i want to hold off on the rpm untill i ran through the bottle of Reset Ad? Sorry for my ignorance on the R-Ad.lol
    Yep, hold off on all stims for a while, sub in IGF-2, it will help you out greatly with yoru stack. When you are all adrenal healed, then pop the RPM again, and then you'll see what everyone is talking about!
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Matthew- Thanks bro! Hope to make some progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Benderzzz View Post
    wow that is great progress
    i have an inclination your going to kill this stack and make never before seen gains from a pulse
    Man, i don't know about that..LOL Thanks for the encouragement though.. Looking back on Mondays workout did show i was hitting a flat spot, then todays showed some nice improvement. I guess we will see what happens friday when i hit the upper body again.

TheMYTH- I think i am going to take your advice, and order up some reset AD, and a bottle of IGF-2. I would hate to waste the RPM goodness.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

Matthew- Thanks bro! Hope to make some progress.

Man, i don't know about that..LOL Thanks for the encouragement though.. Looking back on Mondays workout did show i was hitting a flat spot, then todays showed some nice improvement. I guess we will see what happens friday when i hit the upper body again.

TheMYTH- I think i am going to take your advice, and order up some reset AD, and a bottle of IGF-2. I would hate to waste the RPM goodness.
    Not to get o/t, but man, that is one beautiful pit!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Not to get o/t, but man, that is one beautiful pit!!
    No worries, always got time to talk about my doggies..LOL! Without them i would probally be 100% more pissed off, and less happy.

She thanks you!
    [IMG][/IMG]
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.59%

No worries, always got time to talk about my doggies..LOL! Without them i would probally be 100% more pissed off, and less happy.

She thanks you!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Me too- my AB's are sitting right next to me right now- they look kind of bored...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Me too- my AB's are sitting right next to me right now- they look kind of bored...
    LOL!

Ab's are ****in awesome. I am really drawn to the bully bred dogs.

THanks again, and have a good night with the dogs.
  18. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

I can't wait until I get a dog, maybe in a few years!
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Bump this ****!..lol

Notes

Actually looked a bit fuller, and a tad leaner/harder.. Feel great. Diet in check 100%.. Life is good.

More updates tomorrow after the gym!
  20. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

Nice buddy! Keep it up, I am sure it will only get better. and yes, life is great isn't it!
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Nice buddy! Keep it up, I am sure it will only get better. and yes, life is great isn't it!
    Thanks brutha.

I have some before pics, and will post them and some updated pics in about a week or two hopefully.

On a side note, i doubt i will continue to diet through out this entire log. I may just go 1-3 more weeks depending. Then just increase my cals by 500 or so.
  22. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

Sounds good my man! I hate dieting. I wish soem one would come out with a supp that would give you the fat loss genetics of a ectomorph and the muscle building genetics of a mesomorph! I would be the first tester!
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

just live a healthy lifestlye - don't consider it a diet, but more of an investment for the future... gets me by atleast

logs' lookin' bro! epi and rpm is a SICK combo!
    Last edited by matthew76; 08-02-2007 at 05:29 PM. Reason: verb/noun agreement
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    just live a healthy lifestlye - don't consider it a diet, but more of an investment for the future... gets me by atleast

logs' lookin' bro! epi and rpm is a SICK combo!
    I feel ya bro, but i am a fussy eater so when i eat this clean i am limited to eating the same effin thing 6 times a day..LOL I like to just get it over with, and be 100% strict so i am only doing it for 4-6weeks.

I never eat totally ****ty, and always eat somewhat clean, but man to not be eating boneless, skinless, chicken breast, for every meal, or everyday, would be LOVELY Would love to just add in some 93-96% gb, lean steaks, etc once i am done dieting.

Thanks for the advice, and support bro.
  25. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

man I feel ya on eating the same effin thing day in and day out! But its the only thing that works for me, if I don't I will stray and not do so good, lol.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

Bless all you folks that can do a serious bland ...............oh I mean healthy diet.

Im a wuss when it comes to my junk.I try to maintain a 75/25 good to bad ratio but Ive never lost sleep when Ive blown it.

Again good luck with the diet and the cycle!And she is a beaut of a pit!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Bless all you folks that can do a serious bland ...............oh I mean healthy diet.

Im a wuss when it comes to my junk.I try to maintain a 75/25 good to bad ratio but Ive never lost sleep when Ive blown it.

Again good luck with the diet and the cycle!And she is a beaut of a pit!
    LOL! Thanks for the props bro...
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Xdream- 2 caps before bed. I must say, i really like this stuff. My sleep has never been great, but on this stuff i get awesome, solid sleep. I used to always have a problem waking up, and since i have been on this, i have woken up 5-10min before my alarm, EVERYTIME. I noticed about 30-45min after i take my dose, i start to yawn allot..LOL Kinda weird.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was pretty good today(see training log) Feel good, good mood, cant complain.

RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Had a pretty good workout. Wish i had a lil more intense mindset but overall pretty good.

Notes- So far things are going good. Diet is 100%, training is good. Not really feeling the fatigue of being on a diet at all. My head is still in the game. Sometimes i get a bit "out" of my element in the gym, while dieting.

Training Log
    Code:
    			LT			   TT
    Hs Incline-	     260x13rp                   260x15rp
    Hs Shoulder Press-   180x18rp	                200x12rp
    Close Grip press-    155x32rp		        185x28rp
    Rack Chins-	     15x22rp			20x24rp
    Bent over Rows-	     205x8 175x10              215x7 185x10
    Training Notes

Hs Incline Kept weight the same, but added some reps. I am now at the upper limit of where i want to be on these, so next time i will add 5-10lbs.

Hs Shoulder press Added 20lbs which brought my reps down a bit. Going to hold at this weight, and try to beat my reps the next time, work my way back up into the higher rep range.

Close Grip Bench Press- I had just added these in my rotation last time around so i am still getting weight dialed in. I keep my RP sets on tri's a bit higher for elbow health, and like to keep it at like 20-25 rp. Next time i should have weight nailed down.

Rack Chins- LOVE these. I just put them back in my routine. Next time i am going to add a nice chunk of weight to bring my reps down.

Everything else went good. Just gotta keep Beating the logbook!!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

subscribed -
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    subscribed -
    Thanks for the support!
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Weekend Notes

Diet was 100% this weekend. I have noticed i look to be holding some water. I stepped on the scale and was 195.5. Does epi usually tend to give some wet gains?

Other then that everything is going good. Will update tomorrow after leg workout..

Powerfull should also be here soon.

D-
  32. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

Looking good man. I have heard some people have gained a little water from Epi.
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Looking good man. I have heard some people have gained a little water from Epi.
    Thanks for the help! I got no problems with it, just was curious. I was surprised to see myself up 4lbs with my diet the way it is. I am pretty intuned with my body on a cut, and i usually religiously lose like 2-3lbs a week..

Cant wait for LEGS tomorrow..
  34. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

Thats a prohormone for ya!
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Thats a prohormone for ya!
    LOL! I know huh?
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Weight
    Code:
    7/3			 203
    7/10		        198		-5.0
    7/17			195.3		-2.7
    7/24			193.8		-1.5
    7/31			191.5		-2.3
    8/7                     192.6           +1.1
    Supplements
    Xdream- 2 caps before bed Sunday. Still treating me VERY well. I really like the sleep i get on this stuff.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was Ok today. Not super strong, but still beat the log book, which is good while dieting.

RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Had a great workout. I think now that i stopped placing so much emphasis on the stim effect that i don't get, i can understand i still get sweaty, and motivated workouts. GOod ****

Notes- Strength is still increasing, but at a much slower rate now. The fact that i have been blasting for quite a bit now, coupled with dieting, is definetly taking its toll. The EPISTANE seems to be doing its job in keeping my strength increasing.

Training Log
    Code:
    			     LT			         TT
    Standing Ez Curl-          90x12rp                     90x13rp
    Pinwheel Curls-            35x6                        35x8
    45°Leg press(calf)-        210x10    		       210x12       
    Hs Seated Ham-	           110x25rp		       115x26rp
    Legg Press-	       8platesx6 6(pl)x20         8(pl)x 7  6(pl)+10 x 21
    Training Notes

Standing Ez Curl Kept weight the same, but added one rep. Will see how i do next time, but i may have to swap this out for a new Bi movement.

Pinwheel Curls Added a few reps.

45°Leg press(calf)- Added a couple reps. These ****ing kill my.. They burn so bad..lol

Hs Seated Ham- Added 5lbs and got 1 extra rep. Can't complain about that.

Legg Press Got 8 plates a side for one more rep. On my 20repper i added 10 lbs to each side, and got 21 reps. Next time i will add a 25 to each side, rather then the 10.
  37. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%

Looking good man, keep up the good work. I can definetly relate to the sweating!
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Looking good man, keep up the good work. I can definetly relate to the sweating!
    LOL.. Ya know, when i read about the RPM craze i thought it would be like an UBER stim, so when i didn't get that, i was like "hmm" But now that i look at it, my workouts are INTENSE, and over all amazing, and i really don't even like an overpowering stim effect, so this stuff IS the ****..lol I guess i just always related that mental focus, sweaty, and intense workout with the ridiculous stims i have taken.
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

i hate to say, but i told you so! lol
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    i hate to say, but i told you so! lol
    YUP! lol

You also told me about powerfull. Took 2 caps before bed last night, and slept awesome.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. Unsponsored MassFX/RPM Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:30 AM
  3. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:52 AM
  4. San Quinn's DRIVE + RPM log....NWS