EPI/X-dream/RPM log.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Hey Imprezivr6, You have had great results so far I was just wondering if you could could elaborate on your cutting diet. I am very interested in it because i will be doing a similar cutting cycle and would like to know more about your diet.

2. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Hey Imprezivr6, You have had great results so far I was just wondering if you could could elaborate on your cutting diet. I am very interested in it because i will be doing a similar cutting cycle and would like to know more about your diet.
    Thanks man.. Unfortunetly i can not really get into the details. Bobo frowns upon that!..lol I will say it is nothing too extravagant, lean protein, good carbs(whole wheat), and good fats. It has served me well though. I have been eating much more cals the last 2 weeks, and will likely start to diet again monday, for another 1-2 more weeks max before starting my winter "gain" diet.

Sorry i couldn't be more of a help to ya!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Lee View Post
    this is some inspiring sh*t right here bro!

I'm most likely gonna mirror what you did here for my cycle i'm planning now

S. .. U. .. B. .. Scribed.!
    Thanks bro.. God luck with your "cycle" If ya log it, i will keep an eye out for it.

This log is about to be concluded..lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Yea. I need to strech a bit before workout i think. That is solid advice. I usually only stretch after my sets.
    Just try this for me, stretch a little before ( muscles are cold ) then between each set, stretch it out hard to the point of (good kind ) painful stretching, then once you are done with that exercise. You will make better gains, remain less prone to injury I am sure....

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.s did you jump straight to 40mg's? Previous PH or PS or AAS experience?

5. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Thanks man.. Unfortunetly i can not really get into the details. Bobo frowns upon that!..lol I will say it is nothing too extravagant, lean protein, good carbs(whole wheat), and good fats. It has served me well though. I have been eating much more cals the last 2 weeks, and will likely start to diet again monday, for another 1-2 more weeks max before starting my winter "gain" diet.

Sorry i couldn't be more of a help to ya!
    awe thats weak.Well could you at least tell me around the cals your taking. Thought we are supposed to help each other.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    awe thats weak.Well could you at least tell me around the cals your taking. Thought we are supposed to help each other.
    LOL.. I hear ya there. However he makes it perfectly clear to his clients that the diets are between him, and us, and not to be given out.

Check out "the cut diet" on scivation's.. That seems like a very well planned out approach!

As far as cals the are mostly around 2500 range. However there are some days that are a bit higher, and others a tad lower.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:30 PM
  2. Unsponsored MassFX/RPM Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 10:30 AM
  3. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
  4. San Quinn's DRIVE + RPM log....NWS