- 09-04-2007, 11:48 PM
- 09-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks for following along..
I am going to update in a lil bit with my thoughts of today, and my training log.
I am just feeling drained as **** in the gym, and think it is time for a 7-10 cruise period. I have been going for about 16-20weeks with no break, and now it is taking its toll.
- 09-06-2007, 10:06 PM
09-07-2007, 11:51 AM
09-12-2007, 04:21 AM
Amazing log dude. I had a question about timing though, when you say you take the epi preworkout and the powerfull preworkout are you taking them at the same time? is it right before you head to the gym or a little while before? after the preworkout meal, before? Just curious how you had things set up.. Keep us posted on your progress and great job!
Also beautiful pup, I have an english bulldog thats got more personality than most people i've met!
09-12-2007, 05:41 AM
1. Drink your 2ltrs of water a day or more as you feel the need. Water intake is important.
2. Extreme stretching before / between and after sets, I seriously injured my leg because of not stretching enough which kept me from doing squats for two months
3. 10/10 on the body transformation....very nice!
Hope this helps,
09-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Thanks! For my pre workout i would eat at 4:45 and walk out the door by 6am, as i was walking out the door is when i would take my Pfull/epi. They say the Pfull should not be taken with carbs, so i tried to give it atleast 1hr 15min before i took my dose. I get to the gym at 630.
I took this week to cruise, and will likely take next week as well to cruise. And my epi ends next wed so this log will be all wraped up.. I think i made some great progress really. I am down like 9-10 lbs, and MUCH leaner. So i def conclude that i gained some muscle while dropping a good deal of fat as you can see in the pics.
09-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Yea. I need to strech a bit before workout i think. That is solid advice. I usually only stretch after my sets.
Thanks bro! I think that is a pretty good transformation in about 6weeks time, with NO CARDIO at all..lol I gotta add some in.lol
09-12-2007, 11:33 AM
09-12-2007, 12:06 PM
this is some inspiring sh*t right here bro!
I'm most likely gonna mirror what you did here for my cycle i'm planning now
S. .. U. .. B. .. Scribed.!
09-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey Imprezivr6, You have had great results so far I was just wondering if you could could elaborate on your cutting diet. I am very interested in it because i will be doing a similar cutting cycle and would like to know more about your diet.
09-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Sorry i couldn't be more of a help to ya!
09-12-2007, 09:53 PM
09-13-2007, 01:59 AM
P.s did you jump straight to 40mg's? Previous PH or PS or AAS experience?
09-13-2007, 12:29 PM
09-13-2007, 12:44 PM
Check out "the cut diet" on scivation's.. That seems like a very well planned out approach!
As far as cals the are mostly around 2500 range. However there are some days that are a bit higher, and others a tad lower.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheNinja in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 45Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:30 PM
- By SureShot in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2008, 10:30 AM
- By devil in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 121Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
- By San Quinn in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 47Last Post: 11-15-2007, 08:17 PM
- By whatastud08 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-10-2007, 12:38 PM