EPI/X-dream/RPM log.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    thats some fast transformation so far. keep it up man.

  2. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    thats some fast transformation so far. keep it up man.

    Thanks for following along..

    I am going to update in a lil bit with my thoughts of today, and my training log.

    I am just feeling drained as **** in the gym, and think it is time for a 7-10 cruise period. I have been going for about 16-20weeks with no break, and now it is taking its toll.
  3. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow ausome results bro, you have made a HUGE change!
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Wow ausome results bro, you have made a HUGE change!
    Thanks brotha! Update of wed workout, and todays coming in a few..

    I will say. I increased my cals a bit more the last few days, and felt AWESOME in the gym today.. I think after this 7-10day cruise period, i will be ready to get my next DC blast started.
  5. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Amazing log dude. I had a question about timing though, when you say you take the epi preworkout and the powerfull preworkout are you taking them at the same time? is it right before you head to the gym or a little while before? after the preworkout meal, before? Just curious how you had things set up.. Keep us posted on your progress and great job!

    Also beautiful pup, I have an english bulldog thats got more personality than most people i've met!
  6. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2363
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    As for the kidney stone... Please don't be that..LMAO
    I know you came to the conclusion of soft tissue injury, this makes me want to suggest two things ( that you may or may not already be doing )

    1. Drink your 2ltrs of water a day or more as you feel the need. Water intake is important.

    2. Extreme stretching before / between and after sets, I seriously injured my leg because of not stretching enough which kept me from doing squats for two months

    3. 10/10 on the body transformation....very nice!

    Hope this helps,

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  7. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Amazing log dude. I had a question about timing though, when you say you take the epi preworkout and the powerfull preworkout are you taking them at the same time? is it right before you head to the gym or a little while before? after the preworkout meal, before? Just curious how you had things set up.. Keep us posted on your progress and great job!

    Also beautiful pup, I have an english bulldog thats got more personality than most people i've met!

    Thanks! For my pre workout i would eat at 4:45 and walk out the door by 6am, as i was walking out the door is when i would take my Pfull/epi. They say the Pfull should not be taken with carbs, so i tried to give it atleast 1hr 15min before i took my dose. I get to the gym at 630.

    I took this week to cruise, and will likely take next week as well to cruise. And my epi ends next wed so this log will be all wraped up.. I think i made some great progress really. I am down like 9-10 lbs, and MUCH leaner. So i def conclude that i gained some muscle while dropping a good deal of fat as you can see in the pics.
  8. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I know you came to the conclusion of soft tissue injury, this makes me want to suggest two things ( that you may or may not already be doing )

    1. Drink your 2ltrs of water a day or more as you feel the need. Water intake is important.

    2. Extreme stretching before / between and after sets, I seriously injured my leg because of not stretching enough which kept me from doing squats for two months

    3. 10/10 on the body transformation....very nice!

    Hope this helps,

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    Yea, I drink over 2ltr a day. I have also gotten some poseidon to try out aswell.

    Yea. I need to strech a bit before workout i think. That is solid advice. I usually only stretch after my sets.

    Thanks bro! I think that is a pretty good transformation in about 6weeks time, with NO CARDIO at all..lol I gotta add some in.lol
  9. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32273
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    looking good man! gl with the log
  10. New Member
    Bobby Lee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  243 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%

    this is some inspiring sh*t right here bro!

    I'm most likely gonna mirror what you did here for my cycle i'm planning now


    S. .. U. .. B. .. Scribed.!
  11. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47043
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey Imprezivr6, You have had great results so far I was just wondering if you could could elaborate on your cutting diet. I am very interested in it because i will be doing a similar cutting cycle and would like to know more about your diet.
  12. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Hey Imprezivr6, You have had great results so far I was just wondering if you could could elaborate on your cutting diet. I am very interested in it because i will be doing a similar cutting cycle and would like to know more about your diet.
    Thanks man.. Unfortunetly i can not really get into the details. Bobo frowns upon that!..lol I will say it is nothing too extravagant, lean protein, good carbs(whole wheat), and good fats. It has served me well though. I have been eating much more cals the last 2 weeks, and will likely start to diet again monday, for another 1-2 more weeks max before starting my winter "gain" diet.

    Sorry i couldn't be more of a help to ya!
  13. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Lee View Post
    this is some inspiring sh*t right here bro!

    I'm most likely gonna mirror what you did here for my cycle i'm planning now


    S. .. U. .. B. .. Scribed.!
    Thanks bro.. God luck with your "cycle" If ya log it, i will keep an eye out for it.

    This log is about to be concluded..lol
  14. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2363
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    47.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Yea. I need to strech a bit before workout i think. That is solid advice. I usually only stretch after my sets.
    Just try this for me, stretch a little before ( muscles are cold ) then between each set, stretch it out hard to the point of (good kind ) painful stretching, then once you are done with that exercise. You will make better gains, remain less prone to injury I am sure....

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

    P.s did you jump straight to 40mg's? Previous PH or PS or AAS experience?
  15. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47043
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Thanks man.. Unfortunetly i can not really get into the details. Bobo frowns upon that!..lol I will say it is nothing too extravagant, lean protein, good carbs(whole wheat), and good fats. It has served me well though. I have been eating much more cals the last 2 weeks, and will likely start to diet again monday, for another 1-2 more weeks max before starting my winter "gain" diet.

    Sorry i couldn't be more of a help to ya!
    awe thats weak.Well could you at least tell me around the cals your taking. Thought we are supposed to help each other.
  16. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    awe thats weak.Well could you at least tell me around the cals your taking. Thought we are supposed to help each other.
    LOL.. I hear ya there. However he makes it perfectly clear to his clients that the diets are between him, and us, and not to be given out.

    Check out "the cut diet" on scivation's.. That seems like a very well planned out approach!

    As far as cals the are mostly around 2500 range. However there are some days that are a bit higher, and others a tad lower.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. Unsponsored MassFX/RPM Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:30 AM
  3. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:52 AM
  4. San Quinn's DRIVE + RPM log....NWS
    By San Quinn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 09:17 PM
  5. Whata RPM log!
    By whatastud08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in