EPI/X-dream/RPM log.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

sweet man! you'll enjoy it more and more over time!!!!

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Supplements

Xdream- 2 caps before bed . Got a great nights sleep.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was good today, slow but steady increases. My back continues to get stronger, faster..lol

RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Workout was great. When i was doing my HS Low Rows, i was ****ing amp'd up.

PowerFULL
    Dosed one cap on 1hr after i drank my PRE workout shake, and will take 2 caps before bed 1hr after my bedtime meal. Took 2 caps last night before bed, with my xdream, and i had phenominal sleep.

Notes- Strength is still increasing. Not bad for being on a diet. Diet is 100%, feel great mentally. Can't complain at all.

Training Log
    Code:
    			              LT			  TT
    Hs Bench Press-               235x14rp                   235x16rp
    Behind neck smith-            175x14rp                   175x16rp            
    Rev grip bench(smith)-        225x13rp         		 225x15rp             
    Assosted Wide Grip Pullup-    25x17rp	                 20x18rp       
    HS Low Row-                   145x12 100x15              185x9  145x11
    Training Notes

Hs Bench Press
    Kept the weight the same, but added 2 reps. Good ****.. Next time, i will increase weight as i have hit the upper level of where i want to be in my RP.

Behind neck smith
    Added 2 reps at the same weight. I am going to hold out at this weight 1 more rotation because i like my shoulder rep range to be a lil higher for my shoulder health.

Rev grip bench(smith)- Added 2 reps here.. Ill take it.. Next time i will keep weight the same, and get my reps up. I keep a bit of higher reps on tri movements for elbow saftey.

Assosted Wide Grip Pullup-
    Lowered the assisted weight by 5lbs, and beat the reps by 1. Not bad. I do these with super slow negatives, and hold at the bottom for a second in a deep stretch.

HS Low Row Made big gains here. Added 40lbs to my heavy set and only got 3 less reps. Added 45lbs to my light set and still got 11reps. Next time i will add even more weight to my heavy set in order to try and bring it down to the 6-8 range. Light set will get a lil more weight to. My back always seems to outshine the rest.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 08-23-2007 at 12:56 PM.
  3. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%

Looks like things are slowly starting to get better and better! I like!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.1%

I am really sorry, but with all the pulse cycles I am getting confused. Are you taking anything hormonal on the days you do not take epi., because I have seen this aswell where people may take a natural test booster just on the days they do not take epi.. I noticed you added powerfull but I read it like you did that for sleep more than anything. Again I am sorry, I have been going over so many pulse cycles my eyes are starting to cross. I would also like to say you have a stunning dog, I adore mine aswell and they help to keep me sane and relaxed too, I am feverishly petting them while trying to figure out these pulse cycles.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Looks like things are slowly starting to get better and better! I like!
    Yup! Today i made some good progress in the gym, strength seems to be doing pretty good considering my reduced cals, and strict dieting. Thanks for following along.

Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    I am really sorry, but with all the pulse cycles I am getting confused. Are you taking anything hormonal on the days you do not take epi., because I have seen this aswell where people may take a natural test booster just on the days they do not take epi.. I noticed you added powerfull but I read it like you did that for sleep more than anything. Again I am sorry, I have been going over so many pulse cycles my eyes are starting to cross. I would also like to say you have a stunning dog, I adore mine aswell and they help to keep me sane and relaxed too, I am feverishly petting them while trying to figure out these pulse cycles.
    I am taking Powerfull every day. 1 cap first thing in the am, 2 before bed on non training days. On training days 2caps in the morn, 2 before bed. I did it more for the added sleep, and GH increase. I will say that my sleep has never been better. I always wake up throught out the night a bunch of times, and i have been sleeping the whole night through.

On non training days i am taking 2 rpm, but on weekends(sat/sun) i dont take any rpm. That is it. No other suppliments at all.

I feel ya on the dogs.. Gotta love em..lol

Will update in a lil bit with today's training log..
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Looking great!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Little bit of an update. I may kill the EPI.. I have developed what i thought was just a strain/pain in my back, but may be my kidney. I am going to try and get in tomorrow and get my liver/kidney levels checked out. I really would rather err on the side of caution. I will report back with what i find. I am not having any pain when urinating, and my urine seems normal/clear. The pain is also a bit higher then i would expect for a kidney, but gotta be safe.

Also will update with todays training log in a little bit.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

I hope all goes well when you get that checked on.

I had a kidney stone once and i thought I was going to die.Best of luck.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

I had a kidney stone once and i thought I was going to die.Best of luck.
    Thanks bro.. like i said the pain feels a lil high up, but it is better to get it looked at. Good thing is since i am pulsing my next dose isn't till monday anyway. I am going to try and go to URGENT care tomorrow, and get to the bottom of it.

As for the kidney stone... Please don't be that..LMAO
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Thanks bro.. like i said the pain feels a lil high up, but it is better to get it looked at. Good thing is since i am pulsing my next dose isn't till monday anyway. I am going to try and go to URGENT care tomorrow, and get to the bottom of it.

As for the kidney stone... Please don't be that..LMAO
    So what's the verdict?
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

dang bro, i go out of town and you fall apart!!!

how's everything going? any updates on your back????

hope all is well!
  12. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%

Man, I hope you get feeling better soon man! That really sucks! You take care of yourself first, then get back here when your good and ready!
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

hey man, any news? are you alright?

bump
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Sorry i didn't update in a bit. Turns out it was likely some soft tissue injury as it is pretty much gone. Still dosing epi at the same. Actually made some good strength gains in the gym this last week. Everything is going along perfectly. Diet has been 100%.

Will start daily updates again tomorrow after my workout.

Thanks for the support everyone!
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Ok update time..lol

Supplements

Xdream- 2 caps before bed . Sleep continues to be excellent.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was very good the last week or so.

RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Awesome, intense workout.

PowerFULL
    2 caps before the gym, 2 caps before bed.

Notes- Strength is really seeming to go up now. Weight is at 188.8 this morning. So i am down quite a few lbs.

Training Log
    Code:
    			              LT			  TT
    Hs Bench Press-               235x16rp              270x10rp(3plates)
    Behind neck smith-            175x16rp                   175x15rp            
    Rev grip bench(smith)-        225x15rp         		 225x17rp             
    Rack Chins-                   20x23rp	                 25x23rp       
    HS Low Row-                   185x9 145x11               190x10  155x11
    Training Notes

Hs Bench Press
    Last time i did 235 for 16rp, and i have had a personal goal to get to 3 plates perside, so rather then just adding a little, i said **** IT, and stepped it up to 270. Surprisingly i still came in at 10rp, which is awesome. Strength is up nicely on chest, which is usually my slowest gainer.

Behind neck smith
    I was feeling strong on these my first RP set, but on my last rep of the first set i felt some serious shoulder pain. i tried to work through it on the 2 remaining sets, but i ended up 1 rep down from last time. I am pulling behind the neck presses out of my rotation, and adding in some DB presses. It is just too hard on my shoulder, and i just want to stay healthy.

Rev grip bench(smith)-
    Added another 2 reps to these. I will probally keep weight the same 1 more time, and try to beat it by a few reps, then increase weight. Tri movements i keep a bit higher rep for saftey sake.

Rack Chin-
    Added 5lbs on my lap, and got the same reps. Good ****.

HS Low Row
    Continue to make nice gains on back thickness excersises. On my heavy set i added 5lbs, and got 1 extra rep. On my light i added 10 lbs and got the same reps. This machine is about out of room for the addition of more plates.. I may have to switch this out.

Thanks for looking.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

looking bro...
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

Ok update time..lol

Supplements

Xdream- 2 caps before bed . Sleep continues to be excellent.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was very good the last week or so.

RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Awesome, intense workout.

PowerFULL
    2 caps before the gym, 2 caps before bed.

Notes- Strength is really seeming to go up now. Weight is at 188.8 this morning. So i am down quite a few lbs.

Training Log
    Code:
    			              LT			  TT
    Hs Bench Press-               235x16rp              270x10rp(3plates)
    Behind neck smith-            175x16rp                   175x15rp            
    Rev grip bench(smith)-        225x15rp         		 225x17rp             
    Rack Chins-                   20x23rp	                 25x23rp       
    HS Low Row-                   185x9 145x11               190x10  155x11
    Training Notes

Hs Bench Press
    Last time i did 235 for 16rp, and i have had a personal goal to get to 3 plates perside, so rather then just adding a little, i said **** IT, and stepped it up to 270. Surprisingly i still came in at 10rp, which is awesome. Strength is up nicely on chest, which is usually my slowest gainer.

Behind neck smith
    I was feeling strong on these my first RP set, but on my last rep of the first set i felt some serious shoulder pain. i tried to work through it on the 2 remaining sets, but i ended up 1 rep down from last time. I am pulling behind the neck presses out of my rotation, and adding in some DB presses. It is just too hard on my shoulder, and i just want to stay healthy.

Rev grip bench(smith)-
    Added another 2 reps to these. I will probally keep weight the same 1 more time, and try to beat it by a few reps, then increase weight. Tri movements i keep a bit higher rep for saftey sake.

Rack Chin-
    Added 5lbs on my lap, and got the same reps. Good ****.

HS Low Row
    Continue to make nice gains on back thickness excersises. On my heavy set i added 5lbs, and got 1 extra rep. On my light i added 10 lbs and got the same reps. This machine is about out of room for the addition of more plates.. I may have to switch this out.

Thanks for looking.
    great detail!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good format too!
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    looking bro...
    Thanks for following allong.

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    great detail!!
    LOL.. Thanks. Keep that in mind when ya need some testers..

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    good format too!
    Thanks for the support!
  20. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice log, imp!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Supplements
    Xdream- 2 caps before bed. Went to sleep, and stayed asleep till morning. Woke up nice and fresh at 4am

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength still going UP. Really impressed so far as i have been dieting for quite some time now. I usually start to feel weak at this point. But i feel great.

RPM- Well i decided to try something a bit different with my RPM. I usually wake up 1:15min before i have to leave for the gym, take 2 rpm wait 10 min then eat my PWO meal , then take 3 more rpm, and 2 powerfull an 1:15min later while i am out the door to the gym.

Today i decided to eat 1:15 before the gym, and just take all 5 rpm, and 2 powerfull an hour and 15min later. Felt great, and had an awesome workout. Can't really say if i liked it more or less this way.

PowerFULL- Took 2 before training. Not really noticing much of a libido increase at all. But i def notice my sleep is much improved. Skin complexion also seems improved.

Notes- Strength still going UP. Weight is coming down. Diet is 100% in check. Training 100% in check. All is well, and life is good. Looking pretty good, could use a tan..lmao It seems like no matter how lean i get, i never look hard. Then again i have never been sub 10% so i have never really been all that lean..lmao I usually sit around 12%. My viscous cycle is get injured/lose motivation, get chubby, cut to 12%, get burned out of cutting so i stop there, then start to clean bulk when the process repeats..lol I am hoping to stay injury free, and consistant here. Would like to START a cut at 12%.

Training Log
    Code:
    			     LT			         TT
    Preacher Curl-          95x15rp                        100x16rp
    Rev Curls-              50x8                           55x10
    Donkey Calf-            90x8    		       90x10       
    Standing leg curl-      70x21rp		               70x25rp
    Legg Press-	        8(pl)x 7  6(pl)+10 x 21    8(pl)+10x10  6(pl)+25x20
    Training Notes

Preacher Curl Added 5lbs, and got 1 more rep. I am happy to see my bi's steadily getting stronger as i always thought of them as one of my weakest points.

Reverse Curls I added 5lbs to these, and also got 2 additional reps. I like to beat my last time reps by atleast to when keeping weight the same, so to beat it by two when increasing weight is great.

Donkey Raises- Added two reps at the same weight. Doing Calfs DC style, is truley brutal..lol..

Standing leg curl- Kept weight the same, and added 5 reps.. WOW.. Time to increase weight next time.

Legg PressAdded 10lbs per side to my heavy set, and got 2 more reps then last time. I added 15lbs per side on my widowmaker and got the full 20 reps.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.14%

vnice
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    vnice
    Thanks!
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Supplements
    Xdream- 2 caps before bed. Great sleep. Had some pretty intense dreams, which was cool because i am not much of a dreamer. Woke up feeling refreshed.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength still climbing. Waist still going down. Exactly what i aimed to get out of this.

RPM- I dosed RPM 5 caps on an empty stomach again, then ate an hour and 15 min later.. I must say today's workout had me sweating like never before. After my last set of rack deads, i was a mess.

PowerFULL- Didn't take 2 this morning. I think i am going to start taking just 3 caps in the evening. I am going to run another bottle of Pfull again after this epi pulse just to acess if i want to make it a permanent staple.

Notes- Strength still going UP. Weight is coming down. Diet and training are both doing excellent still. I am starting to get more vascular now, which is great. I think i will continue to diet until this epi is finished, then start on a nice clean gaining diet.

Had an outstanding workout today. I am surprised how great i feel for having been cutting for so long now. I am not even burned out in the slightest.

Training Log

Code:
    			LT			     TT
    Incline Smith-	       255x9rp			   255x11rp
    Smith Mil Press-       180x19rp			   185x18rp
    Skull Crushers-	       80x17			   80x18
    Hs Pull Down-	       415x15rp			   425x16rp
    Rack Deads-	       410x7 375x12	           410x8 315x20
    Training Notes

Incline Smith Kept weight the same but added 2 reps. Next time i will keep the weight the same and try to beat my logbook by another 2 reps.

Smith Mil Press I added 5lbs but lost a rep. Next time i will increase another 5lbs in order to bring my rep range down just a little more.

Skull Crushers- Added an additional rep. I like to usually beat my log book by atleast 2 reps. I will leave this in one more time to see if i was just having an off day on it, if i fail again i will substitute it out.

Hs Pull Down- Added 10 lbs and got 1 additional rep. My back LOVES DC..lol It just will not stop getting stronger. Next time i will add a little more and try to get the rep range down just a hair.

Rack Deads
    I added 1 more rep on these at 410. Which is good. I will likely keep these the same weight 1 more rotation and try to add 1-2 more reps. After my heavy set i usually do a light set. RPM had me feeling so pumped to work, i decided to throw in a rack dead widow maker set, and blasted out 315 for a brutal 20 reps. Felt awesome.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.14%

killer workout bro. how high are your rack deads.

i did mine at like bottom of my kneecap. which barely gave me leg drive. wondering if i could go lower to see if that would help but really have no idea.

i also did them conventional stance i havent done that in a long time been doing everything SUMO for last 8months

so any comments or feedback would be great. feel free to answer here or in my 2 threads
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

killer workout bro. how high are your rack deads.

i did mine at like bottom of my kneecap. which barely gave me leg drive. wondering if i could go lower to see if that would help but really have no idea.

i also did them conventional stance i havent done that in a long time been doing everything SUMO for last 8months

so any comments or feedback would be great. feel free to answer here or in my 2 threads
    I do them right at the bottom of my knee aswell. I do them with stance about shoulder width. I think you will love DC in the coming months.

Thanks for following along! I am going so SUB to your logs in the morning.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.14%

I do them right at the bottom of my knee aswell. I do them with stance about shoulder width. I think you will love DC in the coming months.

Thanks for following along! I am going so SUB to your logs in the morning.
    thanks and im like a freaking animal starving for food i wanna do my next workout grrr.

2b
    Incline DB Curl
    Reverse EZ Curl
    Standing Calf Raise
    Seated Leg Curl
    Front squats or Zerkers
    widowmakers for chosen squats

yummm
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Weight
    Code:
    7/3			 203
    7/10		        198		-5.0
    7/17			195.3		-2.7
    7/24			193.8		-1.5
    7/31			191.5		-2.3
    8/7                     192.6           +1.1
    8/28                    188.6           -4.0
    Down 4lbs in the last 3 weeks. But lost a lil over 1.5" off my stomach(measured with MYO tape, across the belly button) So in my opinion i am still putting on muscle while dropping fat. Seems like my goals are all being met with this pulse, and to think i am only HALF way through it.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.14%

Weight
    Code:
    7/3			 203
    7/10		        198		-5.0
    7/17			195.3		-2.7
    7/24			193.8		-1.5
    7/31			191.5		-2.3
    8/7                     192.6           +1.1
    8/28                    188.6           -4.0
    Down 4lbs in the last 3 weeks. But lost a lil over 1.5" off my stomach(measured with MYO tape, across the belly button) So in my opinion i am still putting on muscle while dropping fat. Seems like my goals are all being met with this pulse, and to think i am only HALF way through it.
    so your doing only one carb meal daily? and yet able to maintain or progress in weights interesting
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

so your doing only one carb meal daily? and yet able to maintain or progress in weights interesting
    no..lol I eat 3 carb meals a day. Pre, post workout, and 1 other. On off days i still eat 3 carb meals. I am eating a touch over 200G of carbs a day.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.14%

no..lol I eat 3 carb meals a day. Pre, post workout, and 1 other. On off days i still eat 3 carb meals. I am eating a touch over 200G of carbs a day.
    ok cool. i might really start enforcing this. ive been cutting my carbs down alittle

but alittle prob still means close to 300
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Xdream- 2 caps.. Still getting great sleep, and waking up fresh. No complaints here.

Epistane- Dosed 2 caps pre workout, and 2 post. Strength still creeping up.

RPM- Took 5 caps, 1 hr before eating pre workout meal, then went to the gym. I think this dosing is working best for me. Really liking RPM. I have noticed some amazing workouts on this.

PowerFULL- I am taking one of these pre workout and 2 before bed, on non training days i have been just taking 2 at night. I am noticing increased sleep forsure. I would like to continue on this when not on EPI to further review it.

Notes- Had a good day in the gym. Definetly still making progress. I may cut my 3rd carb meal in half as to reduce cals a little. Overall i feel great.

Training Log

Lt= last time. TT= This time. Hs= Hammer Strength If there is an rp next to a set it is Rest Paused, if not it is a straight set. Pl=plates(45lb)

Code:
    		           LT				    TT
    Hs Preacher Curl-	105x11rp		         105x13rp
    Hammer Curls-		35x10				 35x12
    Seated Calf Raise-      90x12				 90x14
    Lying Leg Curl-		110x21rp		         120x19rp
    Hs Hack Squat-	        3pl+35x7 2pl+25x20		 4plx8 3plx20

Training Notes

Hs Preacher Curl
    Kept the weight the same on these, but added 2 reps. I will do this one more time at this weight and try to hit 15rp, then add some weight.

Hammer Curls
    Did the same weight on these, and added 2 reps over last time. I will continue on the same weight next time, and just keep trying to beat the reps.

Seated Calf Raise-
    same weight here as well, and added 2 additional reps. 2 reps on calfs DC style is brutal..lol

Lying Leg Curl-
    Upped these 10lbs and managed to only lose 2 reps. Next time i will keep the same weight and try to beat the reps.

Hs Hack Squat
    I added 20 lbs to my heavy set and actually busted out 1 more rep then last time. I added 40lbs to my widomaker. The 3 plate widow maker was brutal. It made driving home a real joy..lol Glad too see weight continuing to boom on legs.

Thanks for looking.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.14%

very nice buddy.

question.

taking powerfull isnt affected at all when taking a PH like epistane?

just curious. powerfull has such an amazing writeup i was reading it you got the bulk or precapped ones?

also what program you using to list your workouts soo compact and neat?
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

very nice buddy.

question.

taking powerfull isnt affected at all when taking a PH like epistane?

just curious. powerfull has such an amazing writeup i was reading it you got the bulk or precapped ones?

also what program you using to list your workouts soo compact and neat?
    I am not sure on the powerfull honestly. I have the new capped version. I have definetly noticed some increased sleep quality. I want to see how i feel on it when i am off of the PH's, and i can better acess what is what. I am not one to take allot of supps so when i come off the EPI i will likely just run powerfull solo, with RPM of course as my pre workout supp.

There are a few supps i would like to try but i hate to get into the mindset that i need supps/ph/gear to make progress. I been eyeballing ap/pslin, and anabolic drive when it comes out..lol

As for the format i use for my excersises. Just use the [code] Tags to wrap your text, that is what i do..

Hope that helps!!
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Update of fridays workout.

Xdream- 2 caps before bed. Great sleep, and weird dreams continue. I am really enjoying the dreams.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. I am continuing to get stronger, had a great workout.

RPM-5 Caps an hour fifteen before eating my pre WO meal. Went to the gym, and had a GREAT workout.

Notes- Still going good. I had two semi cheat meals this weekend, and they were great..lol Back on track today. Will continue dieting for probally 1 more week, 2 max. Then i will get my cals up, and begin to clean bulk. My strength is still increasing. I may have stalled out on my HS Shoulder press, and if so i will substitute it out, and start making progress again on some new movement.

Training Log
    Code:
    			LT			   TT
    Hs Incline-	     270x12rp                   270x14rp
    Hs Shoulder Press-   200x13rp	                200x13rp
    Close Grip press-    205x22rp		        215x21rp
    Close grip pull down-210x20rp                   225x19rp
    T-Bar row-	     125x10 145x6               150x10 175x7
    Training Notes

Hs Incline Kept weight the same, but added 2 reps. I will likely keep weight the same next time and try to get 16rp, then increase weight.

Hs Shoulder press Kept weight the same, and got the same reps. I will try this weight one last time, and aim to beat the reps by atleast two. If not i will pull this out of my rotation for another excersise.

Close Grip Bench Press- I added 10 lbs and lost a rep. I will keep weight the same next time on these, and try and beat it by 2reps.

Close Grip Pull Down-
    Added 15lbs and lost 1 rep here as well.. I am going to add a bit more weight next time, and try and get my rep range down a bit.

Tbar row(non chest supported)-
    Added 25lbs to my light set, and still managed 10 reps. Added 30lbs to my heavy set and managed 1 extra rep. Back thickness excersises continue to boom in strength.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

thanks for the great log. keep it up
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.46%

Great log, i don't know how i missed it. Making great progress tooo!!!!!
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Edwards, and Link.. Thanks for following along.

Supplements
    Xdream- 2 caps before bed.. I am going to be sad when this bottle runs out..lol I am enjoying the sleep benifits.

Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was "kinda" ****ty. I just had an off workout i think.

RPM-4 caps pre workout on an empty stomach. Felt good effects of the RPM, but just wasn't having a great day.

Notes- Strength is starting to level off. Once this epi runs out i will cruise for a week or so, just to give my body a rest, and start another 10wk DC blast. I have loosened up on my diet a bit the last 3-4 days, not much, just a little to get cals up a bit, i have been eating a bit more carbs then i usually do. I think i will cut them back down after this week, and diet for the remainder of my epi bottle(1.5wkiirc) more with carbs down 30g lower then i have had them this log.

Training Log
    Code:
    			     LT			         TT
    Standing Ez Curl-          90x13rp                     95x15rp
    Pinwheel Curls-            35x8                        35x10
    45°Leg press(calf)-        210x12    		       220x10       
    Hs Seated Ham-	           115x26rp		       130x21rp
    power squat-	       3(pl)+35x 8 2(pl)+35x20         4(pl)x 8  3(pl)x20
    Training Notes

Standing Ez Curl Added 5lbs and 2 reps. That is a great increase.. BTW i am just counting the weight on the bar for these, not the bar itself. Next time i will add a little weight.

Pinwheel Curls Added a few reps. It is hard to add any real weight to these as you can only add in 5lb incrments on DB's, and that is a pretty good sized jump for these. I will probally continue with this weight untill i am closer to 20rp, then ad 5lbs.

45°Leg press(calf)- Added 10lbs, and lost 2 reps. That is too be expected with adding weight.

Hs Seated Ham- added 15lbs on these and lost 5 reps. I wanted to bring my rep range down a little, and i did. I will probally add a bit more next time as well.

Power Squat Added 20lbs on my heavy set and got the same amount of reps. Did the same on my light set(widowmaker) will add even more next time.

Here is a pic comparing the start of this log, till today.. Few notes about the pics. I have been eating a bit more carbs for the last 4 days, so i am a little more watered up then i have been the last week. And also i have eaten 4 times already today..lol I honestly would like to lean out a bit more, but i will re-evaluate after the next week or two.

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.62%

great progress!
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    great progress!
    Thanks for the support!

Bout time to get my X-Dream on, and pass out. LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:30 PM
  2. Unsponsored MassFX/RPM Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 10:30 AM
  3. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
  4. San Quinn's DRIVE + RPM log....NWS