EPI/X-dream/RPM log.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Weekend Notes

    Diet was 100% this weekend. I have noticed i look to be holding some water. I stepped on the scale and was 195.5. Does epi usually tend to give some wet gains?

    Other then that everything is going good. Will update tomorrow after leg workout..

    Powerfull should also be here soon.

    D-


  2. Looking good man. I have heard some people have gained a little water from Epi.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Looking good man. I have heard some people have gained a little water from Epi.
    Thanks for the help! I got no problems with it, just was curious. I was surprised to see myself up 4lbs with my diet the way it is. I am pretty intuned with my body on a cut, and i usually religiously lose like 2-3lbs a week..

    Cant wait for LEGS tomorrow..

  4. Thats a prohormone for ya!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Thats a prohormone for ya!
    LOL! I know huh?

  6. Weight
    Code:
    7/3			 203
    7/10		        198		-5.0
    7/17			195.3		-2.7
    7/24			193.8		-1.5
    7/31			191.5		-2.3
    8/7                     192.6           +1.1
    Supplements
    Xdream- 2 caps before bed Sunday. Still treating me VERY well. I really like the sleep i get on this stuff.

    Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was Ok today. Not super strong, but still beat the log book, which is good while dieting.

    RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Had a great workout. I think now that i stopped placing so much emphasis on the stim effect that i don't get, i can understand i still get sweaty, and motivated workouts. GOod ****

    Notes- Strength is still increasing, but at a much slower rate now. The fact that i have been blasting for quite a bit now, coupled with dieting, is definetly taking its toll. The EPISTANE seems to be doing its job in keeping my strength increasing.

    Training Log
    Code:
    			     LT			         TT
    Standing Ez Curl-          90x12rp                     90x13rp
    Pinwheel Curls-            35x6                        35x8
    45°Leg press(calf)-        210x10    		       210x12       
    Hs Seated Ham-	           110x25rp		       115x26rp
    Legg Press-	       8platesx6 6(pl)x20         8(pl)x 7  6(pl)+10 x 21
    Training Notes

    Standing Ez Curl Kept weight the same, but added one rep. Will see how i do next time, but i may have to swap this out for a new Bi movement.

    Pinwheel Curls Added a few reps.

    45°Leg press(calf)- Added a couple reps. These ****ing kill my.. They burn so bad..lol

    Hs Seated Ham- Added 5lbs and got 1 extra rep. Can't complain about that.

    Legg Press Got 8 plates a side for one more rep. On my 20repper i added 10 lbs to each side, and got 21 reps. Next time i will add a 25 to each side, rather then the 10.

  7. Looking good man, keep up the good work. I can definetly relate to the sweating!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Looking good man, keep up the good work. I can definetly relate to the sweating!
    LOL.. Ya know, when i read about the RPM craze i thought it would be like an UBER stim, so when i didn't get that, i was like "hmm" But now that i look at it, my workouts are INTENSE, and over all amazing, and i really don't even like an overpowering stim effect, so this stuff IS the ****..lol I guess i just always related that mental focus, sweaty, and intense workout with the ridiculous stims i have taken.

  9. i hate to say, but i told you so! lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    i hate to say, but i told you so! lol
    YUP! lol

    You also told me about powerfull. Took 2 caps before bed last night, and slept awesome.
    •   
       


  11. sweet man! you'll enjoy it more and more over time!!!!

  12. Supplements

    Xdream- 2 caps before bed . Got a great nights sleep.

    Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was good today, slow but steady increases. My back continues to get stronger, faster..lol

    RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Workout was great. When i was doing my HS Low Rows, i was ****ing amp'd up.

    PowerFULL
    Dosed one cap on 1hr after i drank my PRE workout shake, and will take 2 caps before bed 1hr after my bedtime meal. Took 2 caps last night before bed, with my xdream, and i had phenominal sleep.

    Notes- Strength is still increasing. Not bad for being on a diet. Diet is 100%, feel great mentally. Can't complain at all.

    Training Log
    Code:
    			              LT			  TT
    Hs Bench Press-               235x14rp                   235x16rp
    Behind neck smith-            175x14rp                   175x16rp            
    Rev grip bench(smith)-        225x13rp         		 225x15rp             
    Assosted Wide Grip Pullup-    25x17rp	                 20x18rp       
    HS Low Row-                   145x12 100x15              185x9  145x11
    Training Notes

    Hs Bench Press
    Kept the weight the same, but added 2 reps. Good ****.. Next time, i will increase weight as i have hit the upper level of where i want to be in my RP.

    Behind neck smith
    Added 2 reps at the same weight. I am going to hold out at this weight 1 more rotation because i like my shoulder rep range to be a lil higher for my shoulder health.

    Rev grip bench(smith)- Added 2 reps here.. Ill take it.. Next time i will keep weight the same, and get my reps up. I keep a bit of higher reps on tri movements for elbow saftey.

    Assosted Wide Grip Pullup-
    Lowered the assisted weight by 5lbs, and beat the reps by 1. Not bad. I do these with super slow negatives, and hold at the bottom for a second in a deep stretch.

    HS Low Row Made big gains here. Added 40lbs to my heavy set and only got 3 less reps. Added 45lbs to my light set and still got 11reps. Next time i will add even more weight to my heavy set in order to try and bring it down to the 6-8 range. Light set will get a lil more weight to. My back always seems to outshine the rest.

    Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 08-23-2007 at 01:56 PM.

  13. Looks like things are slowly starting to get better and better! I like!

  14. I am really sorry, but with all the pulse cycles I am getting confused. Are you taking anything hormonal on the days you do not take epi., because I have seen this aswell where people may take a natural test booster just on the days they do not take epi.. I noticed you added powerfull but I read it like you did that for sleep more than anything. Again I am sorry, I have been going over so many pulse cycles my eyes are starting to cross. I would also like to say you have a stunning dog, I adore mine aswell and they help to keep me sane and relaxed too, I am feverishly petting them while trying to figure out these pulse cycles.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Looks like things are slowly starting to get better and better! I like!
    Yup! Today i made some good progress in the gym, strength seems to be doing pretty good considering my reduced cals, and strict dieting. Thanks for following along.

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    I am really sorry, but with all the pulse cycles I am getting confused. Are you taking anything hormonal on the days you do not take epi., because I have seen this aswell where people may take a natural test booster just on the days they do not take epi.. I noticed you added powerfull but I read it like you did that for sleep more than anything. Again I am sorry, I have been going over so many pulse cycles my eyes are starting to cross. I would also like to say you have a stunning dog, I adore mine aswell and they help to keep me sane and relaxed too, I am feverishly petting them while trying to figure out these pulse cycles.
    I am taking Powerfull every day. 1 cap first thing in the am, 2 before bed on non training days. On training days 2caps in the morn, 2 before bed. I did it more for the added sleep, and GH increase. I will say that my sleep has never been better. I always wake up throught out the night a bunch of times, and i have been sleeping the whole night through.

    On non training days i am taking 2 rpm, but on weekends(sat/sun) i dont take any rpm. That is it. No other suppliments at all.

    I feel ya on the dogs.. Gotta love em..lol

    Will update in a lil bit with today's training log..

  16. Looking great!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  17. Little bit of an update. I may kill the EPI.. I have developed what i thought was just a strain/pain in my back, but may be my kidney. I am going to try and get in tomorrow and get my liver/kidney levels checked out. I really would rather err on the side of caution. I will report back with what i find. I am not having any pain when urinating, and my urine seems normal/clear. The pain is also a bit higher then i would expect for a kidney, but gotta be safe.

    Also will update with todays training log in a little bit.

  18. I hope all goes well when you get that checked on.

    I had a kidney stone once and i thought I was going to die.Best of luck.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

    I had a kidney stone once and i thought I was going to die.Best of luck.
    Thanks bro.. like i said the pain feels a lil high up, but it is better to get it looked at. Good thing is since i am pulsing my next dose isn't till monday anyway. I am going to try and go to URGENT care tomorrow, and get to the bottom of it.

    As for the kidney stone... Please don't be that..LMAO

  20. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Thanks bro.. like i said the pain feels a lil high up, but it is better to get it looked at. Good thing is since i am pulsing my next dose isn't till monday anyway. I am going to try and go to URGENT care tomorrow, and get to the bottom of it.

    As for the kidney stone... Please don't be that..LMAO
    So what's the verdict?

  21. dang bro, i go out of town and you fall apart!!!

    how's everything going? any updates on your back????

    hope all is well!

  22. Man, I hope you get feeling better soon man! That really sucks! You take care of yourself first, then get back here when your good and ready!

  23. hey man, any news? are you alright?

    bump

  24. Sorry i didn't update in a bit. Turns out it was likely some soft tissue injury as it is pretty much gone. Still dosing epi at the same. Actually made some good strength gains in the gym this last week. Everything is going along perfectly. Diet has been 100%.

    Will start daily updates again tomorrow after my workout.

    Thanks for the support everyone!

  25. Ok update time..lol

    Supplements

    Xdream- 2 caps before bed . Sleep continues to be excellent.

    Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was very good the last week or so.

    RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Awesome, intense workout.

    PowerFULL
    2 caps before the gym, 2 caps before bed.

    Notes- Strength is really seeming to go up now. Weight is at 188.8 this morning. So i am down quite a few lbs.

    Training Log
    Code:
    			              LT			  TT
    Hs Bench Press-               235x16rp              270x10rp(3plates)
    Behind neck smith-            175x16rp                   175x15rp            
    Rev grip bench(smith)-        225x15rp         		 225x17rp             
    Rack Chins-                   20x23rp	                 25x23rp       
    HS Low Row-                   185x9 145x11               190x10  155x11
    Training Notes

    Hs Bench Press
    Last time i did 235 for 16rp, and i have had a personal goal to get to 3 plates perside, so rather then just adding a little, i said **** IT, and stepped it up to 270. Surprisingly i still came in at 10rp, which is awesome. Strength is up nicely on chest, which is usually my slowest gainer.

    Behind neck smith
    I was feeling strong on these my first RP set, but on my last rep of the first set i felt some serious shoulder pain. i tried to work through it on the 2 remaining sets, but i ended up 1 rep down from last time. I am pulling behind the neck presses out of my rotation, and adding in some DB presses. It is just too hard on my shoulder, and i just want to stay healthy.

    Rev grip bench(smith)-
    Added another 2 reps to these. I will probally keep weight the same 1 more time, and try to beat it by a few reps, then increase weight. Tri movements i keep a bit higher rep for saftey sake.

    Rack Chin-
    Added 5lbs on my lap, and got the same reps. Good ****.

    HS Low Row
    Continue to make nice gains on back thickness excersises. On my heavy set i added 5lbs, and got 1 extra rep. On my light i added 10 lbs and got the same reps. This machine is about out of room for the addition of more plates.. I may have to switch this out.

    Thanks for looking.

  26. looking bro...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Ok update time..lol

    Supplements

    Xdream- 2 caps before bed . Sleep continues to be excellent.

    Epistane- Took 2 pre, and post workout. Strength was very good the last week or so.

    RPM-5 caps on an empty stomach before the gym this morning. Awesome, intense workout.

    PowerFULL
    2 caps before the gym, 2 caps before bed.

    Notes- Strength is really seeming to go up now. Weight is at 188.8 this morning. So i am down quite a few lbs.

    Training Log
    Code:
    			              LT			  TT
    Hs Bench Press-               235x16rp              270x10rp(3plates)
    Behind neck smith-            175x16rp                   175x15rp            
    Rev grip bench(smith)-        225x15rp         		 225x17rp             
    Rack Chins-                   20x23rp	                 25x23rp       
    HS Low Row-                   185x9 145x11               190x10  155x11
    Training Notes

    Hs Bench Press
    Last time i did 235 for 16rp, and i have had a personal goal to get to 3 plates perside, so rather then just adding a little, i said **** IT, and stepped it up to 270. Surprisingly i still came in at 10rp, which is awesome. Strength is up nicely on chest, which is usually my slowest gainer.

    Behind neck smith
    I was feeling strong on these my first RP set, but on my last rep of the first set i felt some serious shoulder pain. i tried to work through it on the 2 remaining sets, but i ended up 1 rep down from last time. I am pulling behind the neck presses out of my rotation, and adding in some DB presses. It is just too hard on my shoulder, and i just want to stay healthy.

    Rev grip bench(smith)-
    Added another 2 reps to these. I will probally keep weight the same 1 more time, and try to beat it by a few reps, then increase weight. Tri movements i keep a bit higher rep for saftey sake.

    Rack Chin-
    Added 5lbs on my lap, and got the same reps. Good ****.

    HS Low Row
    Continue to make nice gains on back thickness excersises. On my heavy set i added 5lbs, and got 1 extra rep. On my light i added 10 lbs and got the same reps. This machine is about out of room for the addition of more plates.. I may have to switch this out.

    Thanks for looking.
    great detail!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  28. good format too!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    looking bro...
    Thanks for following allong.

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    great detail!!
    LOL.. Thanks. Keep that in mind when ya need some testers..

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    good format too!
    Thanks for the support!

  30. Nice log, imp!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. Unsponsored MassFX/RPM Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:30 AM
  3. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:52 AM
  4. San Quinn's DRIVE + RPM log....NWS
    By San Quinn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 09:17 PM
  5. Whata RPM log!
    By whatastud08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Log in
Log in