HG's Poopy inspired epistane log - with pics

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

well the wait is finally over, i am back from vacation and starting my epi. I took My first dose yesterday of 10 mg, and will be taking 20 today. Here is a rundown of my cycle:

Supplement week1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Epistane 20 30 30 40

reset ad caps 2 2 2 2

cissus <----1800mg/2Xed---->

clomid for 5 days-----> 150,150,100,75,50

Nolva 40 40 20 20

Powerfull caps--> 3 3 3 3

6 oxo caps--> 2 3 3 2

lean xtreme caps--> 3 3 3

I will also be taking fish oil, bcaa's, and protein poweder.

40/40/20 split of food intake.

And in pct I am going to throw in an eca stack, just so i can up my calories a bit.

I will be taking before and after pics. Will take my pics today on day 2 and post them, aswell as half way through, last day of cycle, and then after pct. I will also be photo logging the effects on my gyno.

On another note my balls felt pretty hard today, harder than usual, i will keep an eye on this, anyone experienced this before??

anyways, will be updating pics later today, along with my workout.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Load the pics as an attachment and then attach them in a post. The attachment button is the one that looks like a paperclip.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Well I had my first workout today and I don't know if it was the placebo effect or not, but I felt super strong, and my workout was amazing. Also this is my first workout in 2 weeks, so my muscles were fresh and completely healed. I haven't touched anything hormonal in almost 2 years, so my receptors must be responding well to the epi. I will post pics tomorrow as I tried to take them myself today, but they look like ****, so i am gonna try and get someone to take some tomorrow.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
217 pounds

Had a chest shoulder workout today. Fairly good workout. took 10 mg pre workout meal, and I am gonna take the other 10 with dinner. Here is 2 pics for you guys, so u can see the before and after change. As u can tell I am fairly chubby, so looking to cut with this cycle, and not so much add alot of muscle. I would be happy with 5 pounds lbm gain, 5-10 pounds fat loss.

Attachments

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
You can do man! Looking pretty swole in the pics! Just doing some cardio after working out and youd lose the 5 to 10 lbs easy!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I've been slacking guys. still taking 20 mg a day. Dunno if my gyno is getting better or not, how long does it usually take to notice a difference. weight is about the same, def leaning out a bit. Keeping my calories fairly low, and clean. Starting 30 mg tomorrow. Will give a complete update after my workout.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many days now??? i didnt really see anything till bout day 9 and really started seeing it round 14-19 days. just keep at it and youll be pleased :thumbsup:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How tall are you bro? I willing to bet you gain some good strength from this cycle. BOL

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 6'1". I am on day 7. Bumping up to 30 mg tomorrow. Gonna hit the back hard! I am glad u said 9 days poopy, i am excited, almost there. I will weigh myself in the am tomorrow and see where i'm at, and post details about strength gains and what not.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, sorry I have been slacking. I have bumped it up to 30 mg for about 4 days now and I am loving it. Gyno has shrunk a little bit. Nips are still puffy, but the lump underneath had def. gotten smaller. More vascular now too, seeing veins in my arms and legs that I have never seen before. Little lethargy, but the feeling of well being is great. Gonna start the cissus tomorrow as my joints are starting to ache a little.