Gotta catch 'em all gotta catch 'em all

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i thought you were taking 2 days off between drinks?

I am. All the drinks I've been reviewing prior are ones I have had past expierence with. I've tried quite a number of drinks prior to the hiatus and just catching up on reviewing them.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I am. All the drinks I've been reviewing prior are ones I have had past expierence with. I've tried quite a number of drinks prior to the hiatus and just catching up on reviewing them.
    i see.
    good.
    my bad.
    you have my permission to continue logging.

.....for logs in my toilet haha
    •   

3. Someone's collection

Left Side

Middle

Right Side

Entire wall

4. I haven't thought about if I am going to log alcoholic energy drinks. They come with so much phucking sugar plus the malt liquor will probably make me puke guaranteed. I normally don't drink anything but beer, I'll take water over hard liquor/malt liquor.

5. that someone's collection would be you? damn impressive.

i thought malt liquor is beer. I drink malt liquor (Olde English) and id say it's beer.

6. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    that someone's collection would be you? damn impressive.

i thought malt liquor is beer. I drink malt liquor (Olde English) and id say it's beer.
    I assumed malt liquor was the Mike's hard lemonade stuff or sky blue ? I don't really know what it technically is. Eh I can't really drinks those. Everytime I drink that chick stuff, bailey's chocolate liquor, etc I always puke.

That's what I only drink beer. Good or bad...just needs to be beer.
  7. Business trip

Yesterday I left for a business trip. I arrived at the hotel later on in the afternoon. Everything was fine and dandy but it was cloudy outside. After going out with my collegues for dinner I went back to my room for the evening.

It started raining extremely hard around 10:00pm. I ended up going to bed around 12:30am that night. Still raining hard as phuck. At this point it is thundering and lighting extremely hard. It looked like my hotel room was a disco floor due to all the lighting flashing. Around 1:45am lighting struck the hotel and the $#@$@# fire alarm goes off. I have no idea what the phuck the loud noise was at first, but it is extremely loud and sharp. It had to be atleast 105dB.

I immediately woke up and put on my contacts. I looked outside in the hallway and people were walking around and sticking their heads outside the door as well. After about 5 minutes of ear deafing sound I make my way down to the lobby where all the guests staying in the hotel are gathering. It is still raining ridiculously hard, in fact it looked like some tropical typhoon at this point. Everything is flood outside, the parking lot and the grass. The fire department comes to de-activate the alarm. I'm just talking to my 5 other collegues and we are all so tired and groggy-eyed. After the alarm went off the staff at the reception desk informed us that it was the lighting that struck and caused the alarm to go off (as I had expected). After some social cursing we all go back to our rooms.

Around 2:45am the phucking power decides to go out. I can hear my computer beeping (this laptop I'm using right now) and I hear the a/c turn off. I get up again to go unplug my computer, and at this point there is no power within the entire hotel. So it is 80ish outside and my room is starting to warm up. On top of that the typhoon is still going on and my room keeps lighting up like a damn disco floor.

I can't really sleep at this time, because now that there is no power in my room it is making me uncomfortable having that lighting flash in my room, esp. when there is a big ass mirror directly in front of my bed. I'm just waiting for the lighting to flash and I'm going to see a dismembered corpse or something. So now this is the second time I've been woken up plus now I'm being a puzzy about going to sleep b/c I keep looking at the mirror across my bed while the lighting is flashing.

following morning.........

There is no coffee made b/c the power was out. I couldn't see in my room b/c the power was out and the hallway was pitch dark. I finally find my way to the lobby where my other collegues are. They cannot print a reciept but tell me they will fax it to me sometime (so I can't get reimbursed until then...tight!).

No one can really stay awake at the seminar that I attended including me. I did not have any Endorush unfortunately and after awhile I just stopped trying to fight the fatigue trying to stay awake. I finally make it back home today @ 1:00am and I'm tired as phuck.

That was my most recent business trip adventure.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I assumed malt liquor was the Mike's hard lemonade stuff or sky blue ? I don't really know what it technically is. Eh I can't really drinks those. Everytime I drink that chick stuff, bailey's chocolate liquor, etc I always puke.

That's what I only drink beer. Good or bad...just needs to be beer.
    oh ok. yeah, meh. that stuff gives me a stomach ache!

is that your collection or google?

9. I didn't clarify. That collection is someone elses' collection that I found. I don't even have probably 1/8th of those. I'm just collection the type, not like Rockstar, every flavor, just the different kinds of drinks. I hate drinking the non diet energy drinks. They have way too many carbs/sugar.

On that note, IBE's Matrix is coming today in the mail so I'm gonna try that out.
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The only good thing about alcoholic energy drinks is that most of them look like non-alcoholic energy drinks. I've had a few friends get out of getting busted because the 5-0 thought Sparks was generic Red Bull.
    They don't really pack too much of a punch anyway unless you get 'buzzed' off of like 4 sparks. Then again when your doing that you gotta wonder why they didn't do Red Bull+Jager instead.
  11. Vault soft drink/energy drink

Until now I'm still confused as to refer to this as a energy drink or what. Well, it says 'energy' on the bottle so I'll take it as that. Their slogan is "Drinks like a soda, kicks like an energy drink." I picked up one of these last night coming back from my business trip. Vault is relatively cheap compared to the other energy drinks. Once again I'm kinda baffled just thinking about this.

Taste: I enjoy Vault more than Mountain Dew. It has a more tart flavor vs. Mountain Dew but not much. I believe Vault is Coca-Cola's version of the failed 'Mountain Dew MDX'. I supposed they figured it might do better if they just changed the name. I don't have the bottle with me but I'm pretty sure Vault is just a soda with extra caffeine in it.

The Mountain Dew MDX had the caffeine, guarana, etc...all that usual stuff. The Vault does not have any of that. A 12oz can contains 70mg of caffeine, and a 20z bottle contain 117.5mg of caffeine for the 20oz bottle.

I have only seen Vault Zero sold in 20oz bottles in gas stations, grocery stores, etc, but not in cans. The regular version is the only one I have seen that is sold on the 24 packs.

RATING: 4/10. Its cheap enough and it has less caffeine than Monster/Rockstar, but it is enough if you don't feel like spending $2.00+ for a can. I would buy this in a 24 pack, but since obesity is still the 'in thing' I have to buy the 20oz bottles until Coca-Cola decides otherwise. Its nothing too stellar and if anything, they've taken a step backwards from their previous MDX drink. So there's really nothing too special about this. Their new slogan should be 'Drinks like a soda, and has just a bit more caffeine.' That's all this is.
  12. Energy Drink ingredients

Here's a breakdown of what you see on the side of that can that keeps on reappearing, reappearing, and reappearing on the same side of every energy drink.

Caffeine: The most common stimulant, found in coffee, Coke and Mountain Dew. Found in much higher quantities in energy drinks. Most energy drinks contain between 70 and 200 mg. A 5 oz cup of coffee contains 110-150mg for drip, 65-125mg for percolated, and 40-80 mg for instant. Dr. Pepper gives you 61mg, and a can of Coke provides 50mg. A full can of RockStar has 150mg. A lot of people experience side effects above 200mg, but then again they are probably girlie men. A lot of companies are trying to boast how much caffeine that they jam pack in their drink. To me that's kinda like comparing each other's pen1s size, but I digress. If nothing else, every 'energy drink' has some type of caffeine.

Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid that your body naturally produces. It helps regulate heartbeat and muscle contractions, and energy levels. Usually your body makes enough that you don’t need to supplement. It’s thought, but not proven, that under “stress conditions” like illness, physical exertion, or injury, the body does not create enough and supplements can help. Taurine might be a “mild inhibitory neurotransmitter”, some studies show it helps with excitable brain states. While this isn’t exactly what we want, maybe it helps level us out so we function better with elevated levels of other stimulants.

Guarana: Guarana comes from plants in South America. Amazonians have used it for a long time to increase alertness and energy. It’s more dense in caffeine than coffee beans (3-4% vs 1-2%). It’s not just called “caffeine” because it contains a couple other things: theobromine and theophylline. They’re found in coffees and teas, and are known stimulants. Marketing retards will sometimes call this one guaranine, as if it’s something different. It’s not.

B-Vitamins:These are essentially the things that help you convert crap to energy. Crap like sugar, which is found in abundance in energy drinks. The jury’s still out on whether or not they increase energy levels via supplementation, but they also allege that they get rid of hangovers, but that's up to you to believe that. Whenever you take a piss and it looks like a bright yellow highlighter, that's all those vitamin-bs that are being flushed out. My guess would be that they go through your system so fast that your body dosen't have time to absorb them as efficiently as it could. Who knows.

Ginseng: Ginseng, an adaptogenic herb, is known to increase energy, has some anti-fatigue components, and supposedly relieves stress. Right now it’s suspected that gingseng helps stimulate the hypothalamic and pituitary glands, which then secrete something called adrenal corticotropic hormone. With a name like that, it can’t possibly be bad. Ginseng is nothing that’s naturally created by your body, so having this in your drink certainly won’t hurt. 200mg/day seems to be the standard dose, but you can safely take up to 2700mg.

Ginkgo Biloba: It’s suspected that ginkgo biloba is the longest-living organism on this planet. Using the theory that you get something’s (or someone’s) powers by eating the brains, eating the oldest thing on the planet is probably a good thing. Or maybe it’s such a hardy mofo that it’ll kill you instantly. But that’s never been the case. It helps memory rentention, concentration, circulation, acts as an anti-depressant, and even shows signs of helping people with Alzheimer’s. The German government recognizes it as something that helps with memory loss, concentration, and depression.60mg is a standard supplementation dose, and you can easily take 240mg.

L-Carnitine: An amino acid usually created by your liver and kidneys, this stuff helps up your metabolism and energy levels. Because of the way it interacts with your body, it may act as a thermogenic and help increase weight loss and endurance during exercise. The jury’s still out on whether or not you need to supplement unless you have an unusual diet, but you can take 2-6 grams without worry. Make sure you get L-Carnitine, which is the type your body creates and can use. D-Carnitine is “inactive” and may actually hurt endurance levels. Some people take this to support their heart, so putting it in an energy drink that increases your heart rate.

Sugars: Glucose is the body’s preferred fuel. The majority of energy drinks contain a ton of sugar. Therefore, energy. It’s a carbohydrate, and a lot of exercise regiments suggest a good dose of sugar for workouts lasting more than an hour. A lot of athletes take it in the form of rice or noodles, complex carbs, whichever... so they have timed absorption. You can take a bunch of this easily… 150 grams in your system might get you wired, but probably won’t hurt you. Eating in excess will make you fat due to the high sugars/carbs causing insulin spikes, like all the fructose in regular soda.

13. Ya know, there's really very little science behind an energy drink's formulation. The market is do damn big, that any Johnny "I have enough $$$ to fund production" can throw something together.

Think about it:
    -Good taste is optional. That's half the battle right there.
    -You know what the pioneer companies use, if you're close, you're in the clear.
    -Throw some sh*t together, and have a bottling company shove it in a can, and start making profits.

Between Nutraplanet and the local Kroger, I'm willing to bet I could put something together to know your socks off.

14. I think that the way the product is marketed and the taste is the majority of what the energy drinks are composed of. Some of the ingredients have some reality behind it like caffeine, but for the most part its all theoretical on that part.

I think the majority of the energy drinks are regurgitated formulas of someone else's product, but there are a couple out there that do have some results that differ from the other such as endorush/clear shot which both have a unique ingredient content vs. Rockstar+caffeine.,etc...

15. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I think that the way the product is marketed and the taste is the majority of what the energy drinks are composed of. Some of the ingredients have some reality behind it like caffeine, but for the most part its all theoretical on that part.

I think the majority of the energy drinks are regurgitated formulas of someone else's product, but there are a couple out there that do have some results that differ from the other such as endorush/clear shot which both have a unique ingredient content vs. Rockstar+caffeine.,etc...
    That's exactly what I'm saying. It takes the ability to read the back of a can of RockStar/Monster/other engergy drink you'll find at gas stations to produce that kind.

Endorush and clear shot were created by people who actually have a clue as to what the heck they are doing. (Granted there's some room for argument on BSN, I'm convinced they know exactly what kind of products they are putting out, and are more in it for the $$$).

16. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying. It takes the ability to read the back of a can of RockStar/Monster/other engergy drink you'll find at gas stations to produce that kind.

Endorush and clear shot were created by people who actually have a clue as to what the heck they are doing. (Granted there's some room for argument on BSN, I'm convinced they know exactly what kind of products they are putting out, and are more in it for the $$$).

Its a very profitable market out there, esp to people who are not very knowledged in what they are consuming. At the same time those are the same individuals who are like "oh shlt ! I am so buzzed off this Rockstar!". You'd think they were tripping acid or something by their reaction.

I find enjoyment and entertainment from just collecting the cans, however the drinks that do not product results in turn result in me not being a repeat customer. If it were not purely for my entertainment of just doing this I probably would not buy a single energy drink from a gas station/grocery store. There is a trend on my review so far. Pretty much I keep saying the same thing about the majority of the drinks, and the only thing that differs is taste.

Its a damn shame 99% of the stuff out there is junk.

If I could I'd probably just get Endorush for the gym and Clear Shot for the office. That's basically all I need covered right there.

On that note: I'll be reviewing IBE Matrix coming up.
  17. Matrix energy drink (by IBE nutrition)

I purchased IBE's Matrix energy drink, in fact I actually bought 2 bottles just like Clear Shot. I tried them both on 2 seperate occassions. There was many reviews being done for IBE's new drink and people writing reviews about them. The majority of the reviews for the Matrix energy drink were really good so I decided to buy (2) and see for myself how good they were. I don't know what the whole beta test vs. final product or all those charades are, but what you see in the picture is what I drank. The effect of Matrix is very similar to Redline (not xtreme). Matrix gave me energy higher than your Rockstar/Monster, but nothing too mind blowing. The effect of Matrix took also about 30mins past ingestion on an empty stomach and COLD. This was a consistant effect from both bottles. I used them both for pre-workout energy drinks before going to the gym. I also drank the whole bottle at once, none of that half the bottle b.s. either. As I stated before, it gave me more energy vs. a regular energy drink. The bottle costs roughly $3.00ish around that ballpark area+ S&H costs. The bottle resembles exactly the same kind of 8oz bottle SAN TIGHT! and Redline use. In fact there was no pad at the top of the caps, so there was not a tight seal. When I recieved the bottles, one bottle had leaked a bit (NO not enough to affect results). On top of that I expected to have my balls kicked due to all the reviews, and that didn't really happen.

This person on the link below said Matrix 'cleared up his sinuses'. Um, I don't believe Matrix contains any decongestants by looking at the ingredients list. On top of that this is why I don't take logs/reviews seriously (except my own), because of something like this. Seriously.

IBE Matrix Review

Taste: The taste was really good and so far my favorite from all the energy drinks. It is a sour lemonade that is not overpowering like Redline, but still quite tastey. I definitly enjoyed the taste of Matrix.

RATING: 6.5/10. With all the rants and reviews of IBE's Matrix, I was expecting basically the holy grail of energy drinks. If you look at anabolicminds.com's Matrix reviews, the majority of the are positive. Honestly, the cost does is not worth what is got from this energy drink. For the initial cost of Matrix, and shipping and handling costs I would never entertain the idea of buying this drink ever again. I don't know if the rumor is true that it was stronger before or what, but I found it to be moderate-mild in effect. On top of that the bottle was cheaply made, plus the fact that it actually leaked because there was no seal pad in the cap during manufacturing. If you look carefully at the top bottle in the picture you can see the yellow fluid where it leaked out. If you drink this, expect similar results compared to Redline minus the thermogenic effect.
  18. Clear Shot vs. Matrix

Well, I've read various articles comparing Clear Shot to Matrix energy drink. I don't know why people came to this conclusion of these 2 drinks, but I will do the same.

Clear Shot:

Pros:
    -Small and handy
    -Thermogenic,energy booster, and nootropic (mental enchancement) in one
    -Only 2oz
    -5 minutes for effect

Cons:
    -High price
    -Taste

I intitally reviewed Clear Shot and gave it a bad review due to probably caffeine tolerance buildup. At any rate, I had a second bottle and after taking a small hiatus I tried it again on an empty stomach and the effects were much more positive/greater vs. the intital trial. It is primarly the cost that gets to be about Clear Shot. I can get past the taste, but the cost is just very high right now. Clear Shot's energy boost is about the same as Redline's. It also has a thermogenic effect like Redline. On top of that it made an excellent Nootropic for me. Clear Shot's time to affect me was about 5 minutes. I remember when I took it I was piss ass tired and just woke up to go to the gym in the morning. By the time I got to the gym (5 minutes) I was already woke up by that point. Overall Clear Shot is useful in certain circumstances.

Matrix:

Pros:
    -Great taste
    -More effective than an ordinary run of the mill energy drink.

Cons:
    -High price
    -Moderate effect
    -Poorly made bottle
    -30 minutes for effect

Matrix's taste was extremely good and what I like in an energy drink. The effects took quite awhile to kick in even on an empty stomach and I was already well into my workout by the time it really hit me. Also too the bottle leaked for some reason as I stated in my prior review. Both bottles were missing sealing pads in the cap for some reason. The kick/effect was moderate at best and comparable to Redline. Being that I had to shell out $$$ for shipping costs on this I expect it to be worth it since I can't get this at Vitamin Shoppe.

Verdict:

Without a doubt it is clearly Clear Shot. Clear Shot offers more benefits from the drink even though the cost is slightly higher. Even the energy from Clear Shot is about equal to Matrix. The nootropic effects are also very profound with Clear Shot vs. Matrix. With Matrix, there are other alternatives in place of it. Endorush is by far much stronger than Matrix at a comparable cost. For everyone who liked Matrix, it wasn't my cup of coffee. Sorry. (Neither drink was sponsored, I paid for them both out of my own pocket so I reviewed them as I would review anything else.)
  19. Jolt Ultra

Jolt is another throwback for energy drinks. I've heard people talking about Jolt and its caffeine since I was in 6th grade....which is a very very long time ago. I tried it for the first time around mid June this past year when I saw the bottle. It has a pretty interesting looking can. The cap has a big "+" symbol on it and is a twist cap. The whole thing is aluminum. Jolt is like a really big Vault energy drink. I believe the whole 24oz can has...220mg of caffeine. I am pretty sure that is the quantity off the top of my head. The taste is a good citrus tart flavor. I think it is slightly more tart than Vault but it is all comparable. I don't remember what the drink costs, I am pretty sure it is close to $3.00 (I think $2.99), approx around that area.. When you open the cap it makes a *PPSSST* pop noise due to the carbonation in the bottle. The can is re-sealable as well.

RATING: 3/10. At a whopping $3.00 per 24oz can this is not a very good buy at all. It contains 220 mg of caffeine and is basically a regular soda. The taste isn't bad, and the idea to reseal the can is good, versus having to pop the tab and drink it before it goes flat. I think buying (2) Vault drinks would be cheaper vs. Jolt plus you'd get to drink those (2) Vault drinks at seperate times since they are in seperate containers. Better alternatives out there at similar cost. There is not much to say about this similar to Vault because there isn't much to begin with.
  20. Kronik energy drink

I picked this up at a random gas station that I went to. I have had Kronik before, but I usually never am able to find it. Kronik plays its name off the drug similar to what cocaine did, except not quite so explicit. The taste is pretty good, it is not the dull ginger ale flavor of monster.

The most interesting thing about Kronik is the ingredients it contains:

-Milk Thistle
    -Glucosamine
    -Grape seed extract
    -Ginger root extract
    -Licorice extract

This is one of the more extensive energy drink ingredient lists I've seen before. The price is compareable to Rockstar/Monster, however it is not as common so there is a difficultly being able to find this drink. If I could find it as frequently as Rockstar/Monster then I would without a doubt make this my current top energy drink of choice over the other 2.

RATING: 9/10 There is not much in the energy drink aspect of it vs. anything else, but the taste is very good, it contains extra beneficial ingredients, and is comparable to the cost of Rockstar/Monster. This is my overall favorite 'energy drink' that really does not contain energy but a good buy. Too bad I can't ever find it.
  21. Redline Xtreme energy drink

This is a review for Redline Xtreme (not the regular version). I don't know where to begin so I will just start rambling like I usually do. I bought this bad boy from Vitamin Shoppe. I got the triple berry flavor. I've tried the regular Redline before (yes I know I did not review it yet). Anyways, well I'm reviewing this one because it is really phucking messed up to say the leas.

I drank the whole bottle in about 3 minutes. I was driving back from an inspection with my collegue in the passenger seat, opened up the cap and started drinking it. I did not chug it or anything, but the triple berry was quite tasty so I drank it fairly fast.

The havoc begins..........

I want to make it very clear before I begin that I am NOT exaggerating anything here. After about 5 minutes, I get this ridiculously phucked up feeling all over my skin. My body starts becoming extremely flushed and I feel like I have termites crawling under my skin all over my body. My scalp, my face, my back, my ass, it feels like a cross between a bunch of pins sticking into me and termites crawling under my skin. This of course is from the Beta-Alanine, although I do not know what the thermogenic feeling was coming from. Another 2 minutes pass by, then I get a SEVERE HEADACHE. I felt like there was someone from every direction shooting nails into my head or something. It was to the point of a migraine and at the same time I started becoming dizzy/nauseated. I pulled over the state vehicle, and started puking profusely to the side of the road. After I got done (and my collegue was watching me) I got back in and drove back. The rest of the day is history, I had this unbelieveable headache that lasted for atleast 4.5 hours and would not go away. The nausea lasted atleast 1.5 hours.

Redline Xtreme is the M1T of energy drinks. Hands down. I cannot believe this b.s. was actually sold in stores as an original (in the metal can). Then they toned it down...uh...wow you think !? This is the worst energy/side effects I have expierenced from any supplement that I've taken before. I seriously think they put 'rat poison extract' in it. The only thing that can somewhat hold a candle to how this felt is when I was sick last year and had to take 14 medication pills each day which made me sick as phuck, but atleast got rid of my sickness.

Endorush at its worst point I had trouble breathing, but I put up a personal record in my bench press, had UNBELIEVEABLE energy, and had EXCELLENT mental enhancement. So there was lotsa benefit from it.

Redline Xtreme there was nothing. This shlt was sloppier than Jenna Jameson in terms of energy, and what I felt was even worse. For me, Redline Xtreme would never be practical in any manner ever, not for weight loss, not for energy. You couldn't pay me to ever drink another Redline (regular/xtreme) ever again.

RATING:

-9,999,999,999/10

Redline Xtreme
    NO Shotgun

The only good thing about VPX is Toney Freeman. That's it.

I know some of you are thinking since it is so harsh that it must be a good thing. Don't be 'tarded and go buying it thinking its gonna rock. It has all the negatives, and no positives.

This is what I get for cheating on my baby, Endorush. By the way, Vitamin Shoppe had a clearance sale so I picked up 20 Endorush @ $1.50 each.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It's your distinct, humorous writing style that keeps me coming back. I don't even drink 'energy drinks', but I love hearing your two cents on them. Keep up the good work
    Thanks alot. I didnt realize how many people are actually reading this thread. I figured intially it was only 8(10max) that were reading it. Judging by the comments I've been recieving it is quite higher than that now.

Regarding my writing style. My writing merely reflects how I think and my attitude. I tend to be very vocal and I believe stongly in feedback. If a company makes a good product I think it is appropriate they know. If a company makes a shltty product they should also know. I don't mind being confrontational and direct. Anything less is just a waste of time and unproductive.

23. Keep the reviews coming. I love this.

I hope NP stocks endorush

I can't wait till you get fixx or Wired x505. Equivalent to 30 cups of green tea, taurine, b vitamins, other crap, and 505 MILLIGRAMS OF CAFFEINE!!!! Lol scary

you ever try that reset AD stuff?
  24. Q&a

ReaperX's Q&A's

I joined anabolicminds.com back a few months ago. I've been asked several questions since I've joined both on the board and in PM. I'll just go ahead and answer some of those here.

Q: What is your reason for logging energy drinks ?

A: I chose to log energy drinks because they have started becoming a very popular trend as each year passes by. I have been using energy drinks since approx 2003, starting off with Red Bull and Rockstar. Since then I have progressed into trying everything I can get my hands on. I need a push in the morning. I am just one of those kinds of people so I always drink them reguardless. I take hiatuses from time to time.

Q: What is your stack ?

A:

-Protein (powder, RTD, food)
    -Multi Vitamins/Mineral
    -Creatine monohydrate (off and on)
    -Herbal Testosterone support
    -Glucosamine (when needed)
    -Stims (when needed)
    -NO2

Q: How do you feel about steroids ?

A: Well, I am natural so I do not use those substances. Some of my friends use designers typically. I've been asked this question several times and I always say the same thing. I really could care less. I'm not some anti-steroid activist or anything along those lines. I'm not going to go into some eulogy into it either. Using gear is the same thing as sky diving, bungee jumping, smoking, etc. The potential for good or bad to occur is always there as is anything else in life. They are personal choices that really don't involve me so why should I care ? If you can do it properly and stay healthy more power to you. If you mess up your body and harm yourself, then that's too bad. At any rate it does not affect me whether someone's results are good or bad.

I find this hilarious and purely for my own entertainment/enjoyment.

Q: What is your favorite energy drink ?

A: I think this has been written all over my threads, but since I get this same question so frequently I will answer it. My favorite energy drink is Endorush. Ounce for ounce, dollar for dollar, serving for serving it is the best buy that I have came across. It is effective, it works (unlike other junk out there), and it is convient. As I continue to try other drinks out there, while I am always impartial, I don't forsee anything in the near future ever being better than Endorush.

-Total cost:$3.00 ish
    -Serving for me: 1/2 bottle making it $1.50 each swig
    -Re-sealable cap, just twist dat shet back on
    -Convient bottle since I travel a lot
    -No shaker,powder bullsh-t,mixing with water

Q: Are you on other forums ?

A: Yes/No. I was registered with bb.com last Dec '06 and used it for 1 month Jan '07. I have not been back to their forum since then. I also probably had my IQ lowered significantly from using that forum within the course of the 4 weeks. I was under a DIFFERENT name there so if your looking you won't find me. At the time, after about 4 weeks of bb.com, I basically swore off forums at that point as I found 99.9999% of them out there to be worthless. I don't remember how I came across anabolicminds.com, but I did at some point and checked it out. After looking at it for about 3 weeks I figured it was worth joining. I check out/post stuff on Chuck's site from time to time, but as a primary forum this is the only one I use.

Q: What is the top supplement stack ? Is (insert here) the best supplement out there, etc, etc.

A: What is in my stack above forementioned is what I have found to be effective enough to spend my money on. I've tried LOTS of JUNK out there as everyone else has, but in terms of what I would pay $$$ for is what I use above. It is pretty hard for me to start using additional stuff as a pure staple and change that list since I am all about being effective.

I recently started using stims/NO2 this past year and have had a good expierences with them so I use them on a regular basis now. If anything that you've used is not up there I either used them and thought of them to be worthless and/or never got around to using them.

Example of junk.
    How to get muscle hyperplasia that works just like IFG-1 LR3

Those are the common ones off the top of my head. As more continue I will answer them.

25. that redline review was awesome lol.

26. Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    Keep the reviews coming. I love this.

I hope NP stocks endorush

I can't wait till you get fixx or Wired x505. Equivalent to 30 cups of green tea, taurine, b vitamins, other crap, and 505 MILLIGRAMS OF CAFFEINE!!!! Lol scary

you ever try that reset AD stuff?

I've seen the product and its claims. I've never tried using it before. I just take 1-2 weeks off caffeine and stims, and I essentially 'reset myself' that way. If PAL wants to send me a bottle to try out I'll do it and give a unbiased review, but I don't plan on spending money on the supplement. I feel that if stims don't work, your body is probably jaded from it and needs a rest. Plus I'm not too keen about ingesting bovine adrenal tissue. That money can be spent on any of the supps. above.

27. how much caffeine does endorush have in it per serving?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triceps! Post em if you got em!
    By 0071982WC in forum Pics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Got abs??? Post em if you got em!
    By 0071982WC in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 07:56 AM
  3. Why do all people @ bb.com all say they're natural
    By ShapiroMD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32