1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Jolt Ultra

Jolt is another throwback for energy drinks. I've heard people talking about Jolt and its caffeine since I was in 6th grade....which is a very very long time ago. I tried it for the first time around mid June this past year when I saw the bottle. It has a pretty interesting looking can. The cap has a big "+" symbol on it and is a twist cap. The whole thing is aluminum. Jolt is like a really big Vault energy drink. I believe the whole 24oz can has...220mg of caffeine. I am pretty sure that is the quantity off the top of my head. The taste is a good citrus tart flavor. I think it is slightly more tart than Vault but it is all comparable. I don't remember what the drink costs, I am pretty sure it is close to $3.00 (I think $2.99), approx around that area.. When you open the cap it makes a *PPSSST* pop noise due to the carbonation in the bottle. The can is re-sealable as well.

RATING: 3/10. At a whopping $3.00 per 24oz can this is not a very good buy at all. It contains 220 mg of caffeine and is basically a regular soda. The taste isn't bad, and the idea to reseal the can is good, versus having to pop the tab and drink it before it goes flat. I think buying (2) Vault drinks would be cheaper vs. Jolt plus you'd get to drink those (2) Vault drinks at seperate times since they are in seperate containers. Better alternatives out there at similar cost. There is not much to say about this similar to Vault because there isn't much to begin with.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Kronik energy drink

I picked this up at a random gas station that I went to. I have had Kronik before, but I usually never am able to find it. Kronik plays its name off the drug similar to what cocaine did, except not quite so explicit. The taste is pretty good, it is not the dull ginger ale flavor of monster.

The most interesting thing about Kronik is the ingredients it contains:

-Milk Thistle
    -Glucosamine
    -Grape seed extract
    -Ginger root extract
    -Licorice extract

This is one of the more extensive energy drink ingredient lists I've seen before. The price is compareable to Rockstar/Monster, however it is not as common so there is a difficultly being able to find this drink. If I could find it as frequently as Rockstar/Monster then I would without a doubt make this my current top energy drink of choice over the other 2.

RATING: 9/10 There is not much in the energy drink aspect of it vs. anything else, but the taste is very good, it contains extra beneficial ingredients, and is comparable to the cost of Rockstar/Monster. This is my overall favorite 'energy drink' that really does not contain energy but a good buy. Too bad I can't ever find it.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Redline Xtreme energy drink

This is a review for Redline Xtreme (not the regular version). I don't know where to begin so I will just start rambling like I usually do. I bought this bad boy from Vitamin Shoppe. I got the triple berry flavor. I've tried the regular Redline before (yes I know I did not review it yet). Anyways, well I'm reviewing this one because it is really phucking messed up to say the leas.

I drank the whole bottle in about 3 minutes. I was driving back from an inspection with my collegue in the passenger seat, opened up the cap and started drinking it. I did not chug it or anything, but the triple berry was quite tasty so I drank it fairly fast.

The havoc begins..........

I want to make it very clear before I begin that I am NOT exaggerating anything here. After about 5 minutes, I get this ridiculously phucked up feeling all over my skin. My body starts becoming extremely flushed and I feel like I have termites crawling under my skin all over my body. My scalp, my face, my back, my ass, it feels like a cross between a bunch of pins sticking into me and termites crawling under my skin. This of course is from the Beta-Alanine, although I do not know what the thermogenic feeling was coming from. Another 2 minutes pass by, then I get a SEVERE HEADACHE. I felt like there was someone from every direction shooting nails into my head or something. It was to the point of a migraine and at the same time I started becoming dizzy/nauseated. I pulled over the state vehicle, and started puking profusely to the side of the road. After I got done (and my collegue was watching me) I got back in and drove back. The rest of the day is history, I had this unbelieveable headache that lasted for atleast 4.5 hours and would not go away. The nausea lasted atleast 1.5 hours.

Redline Xtreme is the M1T of energy drinks. Hands down. I cannot believe this b.s. was actually sold in stores as an original (in the metal can). Then they toned it down...uh...wow you think !? This is the worst energy/side effects I have expierenced from any supplement that I've taken before. I seriously think they put 'rat poison extract' in it. The only thing that can somewhat hold a candle to how this felt is when I was sick last year and had to take 14 medication pills each day which made me sick as phuck, but atleast got rid of my sickness.

Endorush at its worst point I had trouble breathing, but I put up a personal record in my bench press, had UNBELIEVEABLE energy, and had EXCELLENT mental enhancement. So there was lotsa benefit from it.

Redline Xtreme there was nothing. This shlt was sloppier than Jenna Jameson in terms of energy, and what I felt was even worse. For me, Redline Xtreme would never be practical in any manner ever, not for weight loss, not for energy. You couldn't pay me to ever drink another Redline (regular/xtreme) ever again.

RATING:

-9,999,999,999/10

Redline Xtreme
    NO Shotgun

The only good thing about VPX is Toney Freeman. That's it.

I know some of you are thinking since it is so harsh that it must be a good thing. Don't be 'tarded and go buying it thinking its gonna rock. It has all the negatives, and no positives.

This is what I get for cheating on my baby, Endorush. By the way, Vitamin Shoppe had a clearance sale so I picked up 20 Endorush @ $1.50 each.
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It's your distinct, humorous writing style that keeps me coming back. I don't even drink 'energy drinks', but I love hearing your two cents on them. Keep up the good work
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It's your distinct, humorous writing style that keeps me coming back. I don't even drink 'energy drinks', but I love hearing your two cents on them. Keep up the good work
    Thanks alot. I didnt realize how many people are actually reading this thread. I figured intially it was only 8(10max) that were reading it. Judging by the comments I've been recieving it is quite higher than that now.

Regarding my writing style. My writing merely reflects how I think and my attitude. I tend to be very vocal and I believe stongly in feedback. If a company makes a good product I think it is appropriate they know. If a company makes a shltty product they should also know. I don't mind being confrontational and direct. Anything less is just a waste of time and unproductive.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Keep the reviews coming. I love this.

I hope NP stocks endorush

I can't wait till you get fixx or Wired x505. Equivalent to 30 cups of green tea, taurine, b vitamins, other crap, and 505 MILLIGRAMS OF CAFFEINE!!!! Lol scary

you ever try that reset AD stuff?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Q&a

ReaperX's Q&A's

I joined anabolicminds.com back a few months ago. I've been asked several questions since I've joined both on the board and in PM. I'll just go ahead and answer some of those here.

Q: What is your reason for logging energy drinks ?

A: I chose to log energy drinks because they have started becoming a very popular trend as each year passes by. I have been using energy drinks since approx 2003, starting off with Red Bull and Rockstar. Since then I have progressed into trying everything I can get my hands on. I need a push in the morning. I am just one of those kinds of people so I always drink them reguardless. I take hiatuses from time to time.

Q: What is your stack ?

A:

-Protein (powder, RTD, food)
    -Multi Vitamins/Mineral
    -Creatine monohydrate (off and on)
    -Herbal Testosterone support
    -Glucosamine (when needed)
    -Stims (when needed)
    -NO2

Q: How do you feel about steroids ?

A: Well, I am natural so I do not use those substances. Some of my friends use designers typically. I've been asked this question several times and I always say the same thing. I really could care less. I'm not some anti-steroid activist or anything along those lines. I'm not going to go into some eulogy into it either. Using gear is the same thing as sky diving, bungee jumping, smoking, etc. The potential for good or bad to occur is always there as is anything else in life. They are personal choices that really don't involve me so why should I care ? If you can do it properly and stay healthy more power to you. If you mess up your body and harm yourself, then that's too bad. At any rate it does not affect me whether someone's results are good or bad.

I find this hilarious and purely for my own entertainment/enjoyment.

Q: What is your favorite energy drink ?

A: I think this has been written all over my threads, but since I get this same question so frequently I will answer it. My favorite energy drink is Endorush. Ounce for ounce, dollar for dollar, serving for serving it is the best buy that I have came across. It is effective, it works (unlike other junk out there), and it is convient. As I continue to try other drinks out there, while I am always impartial, I don't forsee anything in the near future ever being better than Endorush.

-Total cost:$3.00 ish
    -Serving for me: 1/2 bottle making it $1.50 each swig
    -Re-sealable cap, just twist dat shet back on
    -Convient bottle since I travel a lot
    -No shaker,powder bullsh-t,mixing with water

Q: Are you on other forums ?

A: Yes/No. I was registered with bb.com last Dec '06 and used it for 1 month Jan '07. I have not been back to their forum since then. I also probably had my IQ lowered significantly from using that forum within the course of the 4 weeks. I was under a DIFFERENT name there so if your looking you won't find me. At the time, after about 4 weeks of bb.com, I basically swore off forums at that point as I found 99.9999% of them out there to be worthless. I don't remember how I came across anabolicminds.com, but I did at some point and checked it out. After looking at it for about 3 weeks I figured it was worth joining. I check out/post stuff on Chuck's site from time to time, but as a primary forum this is the only one I use.

Q: What is the top supplement stack ? Is (insert here) the best supplement out there, etc, etc.

A: What is in my stack above forementioned is what I have found to be effective enough to spend my money on. I've tried LOTS of JUNK out there as everyone else has, but in terms of what I would pay $$$ for is what I use above. It is pretty hard for me to start using additional stuff as a pure staple and change that list since I am all about being effective.

I recently started using stims/NO2 this past year and have had a good expierences with them so I use them on a regular basis now. If anything that you've used is not up there I either used them and thought of them to be worthless and/or never got around to using them.

Example of junk.
    How to get muscle hyperplasia that works just like IFG-1 LR3

Those are the common ones off the top of my head. As more continue I will answer them.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

that redline review was awesome lol.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    Keep the reviews coming. I love this.

I hope NP stocks endorush

I can't wait till you get fixx or Wired x505. Equivalent to 30 cups of green tea, taurine, b vitamins, other crap, and 505 MILLIGRAMS OF CAFFEINE!!!! Lol scary

you ever try that reset AD stuff?

I've seen the product and its claims. I've never tried using it before. I just take 1-2 weeks off caffeine and stims, and I essentially 'reset myself' that way. If PAL wants to send me a bottle to try out I'll do it and give a unbiased review, but I don't plan on spending money on the supplement. I feel that if stims don't work, your body is probably jaded from it and needs a rest. Plus I'm not too keen about ingesting bovine adrenal tissue. That money can be spent on any of the supps. above.
  10. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

how much caffeine does endorush have in it per serving?
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EndoRush Label
    Serving Size: 4 Fl. Oz.
    Servings Per Container: 4

Amount Per Serving:

*NOTE: There are 4 servings per bottle and 12 bottles per case. Each bottle is 16 fl. oz.
    Calories 5
    Total Fat 0g
    Saturated Fat 0g
    Total Carbohydrates <1g
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 0g
    Vitamin B2 3mg
    Vitamin B3 13mg
    Vitamin B6 25mg
    Vitamin B9 400mcg
    Vitamin B12 250mcg
    Calcium 18mg
    Phosphorus 50mg
    Magnesium 25mg
    Sodium 15mg
    Potassium 30mg

EndoRush Proprietary Matrix 4,045mg

NOX (Endurance & Performance) Fusion™
    L-Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, L-Citrulline AKG, L-Histidine AKG, RC-NOS (Rutaecarpine (95%), Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (95% Gypenosides)

Ener-Tropic (Energy & Nootropic) Rush™
    L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine AKG, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine, Blend (Caffeine Anhydrous and Caffeine AKG), Vinpocetine 99%, Vincamine 99%, Vinburnine 99%

Glycerol Hydrating Polymers™
    Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate

Phospho-Electrolyte Replacers™
    Di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate

Other Ingredients:
    Triple Filtered Water, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose (SplendaŽ), Beet Powder, Calcium Silicate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Directions: Always shake well before use and begin by consuming 1/4 bottle (approx. 4 oz.) or less. Wait 30 minutes to assess your tolerance. If desired, after 30 minutes consume an additional 1/4 bottle or less and assess your tolerance again. Consuming EndoRush on an empty stomach may intensify its effects and reduce your tolerance.
    They're a big fan of the propietary blend, which although great protection against competators, I think is kind of unfair to the customer. I'd like to know how much caffeine I'm getting if I'm taking a product like this, and should have the right to know. (I have a feeling, you're on the same page on this one Patrick).

The best way to find out caffeine content (that I can think of) would be to see if you can separate and isolate the caffeine to see how much you get, but that's gonna be a tedious task and not 100% accurate.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Despite the crappy review of matrix, the bottle's make me want to buy some!!!

Since i'm under 18, would any of these really mess me up? Even if i drank one before a water polo game or something. Our team is the worst in the league. Reason being crappy coach, kids don't care, we know we won't win, andddd WE'RE A VARSITY TEAM!!! so we have all sorts of ages but have to play seniors. I want to take something just for fun once.

one team means automatic varisty, no jv
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Lol look at this Matrix bottle, looks a lot cooler

http://www.topchoicesupplements.com/...Show=TechSpecs
  14. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    Despite the crappy review of matrix, the bottle's make me want to buy some!!!

Since i'm under 18, would any of these really mess me up? Even if i drank one before a water polo game or something. Our team is the worst in the league. Reason being crappy coach, kids don't care, we know we won't win, andddd WE'RE A VARSITY TEAM!!! so we have all sorts of ages but have to play seniors. I want to take something just for fun once.

one team means automatic varisty, no jv
    I don't get it. You want to use the product because it comes in a cool container?

If you'd like, I could jizz in a cup. I have some friends in graphic design. We could probably design a container 10x cooler than that of IBE's Matrix. Couple that with some 200mg or so of caffeine, and you're good to go, right?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

I don't know what the serving is of caffeine in Endorush. sinner is right, it is propriety blend. I have a guess on how much they have in there based on what known amounts affect me and after drinking several Endorush. I'm sure you have the brains/resources in your company to easily figure that one out Patrick.

IBE's Matrix is borderlining junk to be honest. For the amount they are asking for and what it does I cannot even begin to justify it. On top of calling it a revolutionary energy drink just puts that lemon juice and salt in the wound.

There is no reason why an energy drink would mess you up. If you drink excessive amounts everyday, and all regular with sugar then im sure it is bound to create a problem.

I drink quite a bit, but they are mostly all diet. on top of that i take hiatuses at a time to keep everything legit.

I'm not exactly sure what sport you are playing. Stims help me b/c it creates a better mind set/focus, plus it somewhat dulls out pain (atleast for me).

I will have some type of crash if I exceed 200mg of caffeine in one sitting. The more, the harder I crash.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Hulk Hogan energy drink

I came across this energy drink in a 4 pack when I went to Wal-Mart looking for Rip It energy drink. I gotta say I was quite surprised when I saw this and immediately grabbed a pack. I'm not sure what Hulk Hogan is trying to prove at this point in his life, but it shows you how desperate some people can get.

The taste is quite good. It has a dull sour apple which I enjoy. They only had the regular version available, so yeah I guess we can expect those carbs to go right to my ass. The most interesting thing about this drink is that it contains 'horny goat weed'.

Now I gotta wonder what the purpose is of it. So I drink this energy drink, go to the gym and walk around the whole time with an erection ? Or maybe I pick up one of these bad boys, go to business meeting and be popping erections ? Or maybe someone who is straight, but has a gay friend goes to a gay pride rally with him to show his support, only to be popping an erection and sending the wrong message at the same time ?

We may never know. The rest of the ingredients are the same run of the mill stuff. Typical 160mg of caffeine for the 16 oz can. This is made by the energy drink Socko. They also make a WWE Attitude energy drink which I also saw when I was at Wal-mart. I need to go out there and pick up a pack of those cans too. phuck.

RATING: 8.5/10. I enjoyed the drink. The taste was good, plus the horny goat weed was a nice unique addition,....despite their reasoning for it. The picture of Hulk Hogan was cool too. I'm sure he probably had to take a bunch of gear for that photo shoot. Other than that, everything else is the same as Rockstar/Monster. What could be changed for the better ? Since they have horny goat weed in the drink, they could also put a nude pic of Brooke Hogan too. That'd be cool. I'd hit it, but she has a nearly identical face to Hulk Hogan which kinda scares me.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Oh i play water Polo. So yeah 9/10 fouls supposedly don't get called. I'm just trying it out cuz my friend kept calling me a ***** lol. I usually swim though

Anyways i thought it'd be fun to have an energy drink to see how i play differently.

The Socko looks good, gotta try XS though!!!! http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/xsenergy/index.asp

If only there were more supp companies out there, i bet they'd send you some free samples

Seriously, maybe you should email The Fixx or wired X505
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Looks like your gonna be a prime candidate for Reset AD after this log, lol

great reviews
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Looks like your gonna be a prime candidate for Reset AD after this log, lol

great reviews
    That's what i was thinking too.

I saw you can't buy fixx from many places. I bet i could make a killer buying a case, then selling them seperately on ebay.

NO ONE TAKE MY IDEA, well i don't really care
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

My trip to GNC

I went to the mall yesterday. There is a GNC store located inside. Upon entering the store, there are 2 fat individuals who are wearing their GNC shirts a little too small. Of course large arms mean business, despite the larger pot belly accompanying it. I'm looking around the store to see if there are any energy drinks they sell that I might not have tried yet.

They start bugging me, asking me what I'm looking for, etc, etc. I told them just show me where the energy drinks are and nothing else. First he starts telling me about pumps, NO, and the difference between powders/RTDs. Shortly after he says how Xyience is hardcore stuff, and that it might be a good idea for me to try that first before I try out Endorush. I tell him that I am familiar with both drinks and that I was just looking.

This led to him saying how he has used N.O.-XPLODE extensively and how his muscle mass has been largely attributed from it. (ok) Then following this statement he was saying how at the Arnold he drank an entire bottle of Endorush and couldn't keep himself under control because of the girls there.

After that I left the store........feeling so nonconsentually violated.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.03%

damn they were all over you. When I go in, if they ask can I help you, I just give them they na, I'm good, thanks. They usually lay off.

I even had one guy when I was in there before that was denouncing most of the **** in there. Some lady was looking for protein bars, and he was explaining the differences, then suddenly just said, you know what, most of these bars are crap anyway. They dont taste good, and if they do, they aren't that nutritional. He gave her a piece of paper, she thanked him and left. I think he quit after that.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    nonconsentually violated.
    LOL
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Lol they follow me around thinking i'm going to steal something. I hate them so much.

Do they sell Endorush to people under 18
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

I'm not sure, I never buy anything from GNC. I buy everything either online or from Vitamin Shoppe which is about 2 miles from me if I need something. Endorush isnt harmful, just dont drink excessive amounts in a short period of time like I did.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

More Q&As.

edit.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

youre soooooooooooooo cool.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    youre soooooooooooooo cool.
    figuratively or literally ?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

ABB Ripped Force

I always see the same guy drinking this exact same drink at my gym everytime I go so I decided to pick one up for myself. I also picked up a Diet Turbo Tea which ABB sells too.

There's not much to it and there's not much to review. The Diet Turbo Tea was just regular iced tea with 90mg of caffeine...whopp-de-doo. The Ripped Force was really tasty, I had the grape flavor. The same thing as the diet iced tea, it tasted very good, but failed to actually do anything.

I think sinner commented on ABB's products sucking and I believe that to be a very accurate statement.

RATING: 2/10. Good tasting energy drink that does absolutely nothing
  29. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

They suck and I stand by my statement until it's possible to be proven otherwise (which is yet to happen).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Spike Shooter energy drink

I've been hearing a lot of hype about spike shooter. I have read several reviews about it, etc, etc. It seems to be picking up a lot of heat as shown in the links below:

High School Students Warned About Energy Drink - News Story - KMGH Denver

Energy Drink Reviews: Spike Shooter SHAME

I really like the warning labels all over the can. Even better is the semi-discriminatory comment about young kids and the elderly using the product. haha.

I had this can sitting in my fridge for about 1 month. I got done helping my girlfriend move back into her apartment for this upcoming semester at college. After everything was said and done I got back home after moving really really really heavy sh;t for 4 hours. Not to get sidetrack or anything, but it also is a massive pet peeve to me about how people expect me to be able to lift all this bulky furniture and it should be easy. Also too they say 'well atleast you don't need to workout today'. Both those comments rube me the wrong way.

Anyways, I get home and slam a spike shooter straight up. It was down in 25 seconds. I was very tired driving home and needed something really bad to get me going. The drink was cold, and I've been sweating all day and thirsty.The taste is very good. It has a similar berry taste to Rockstar. No sugar/carbs either so that is another check mark in my book.

Now how about dat energy ? Spike Shooter, surpisingly, was very clean for 300mg of caffeine. It gave me pretty good energy considering I couldn't even lift my head prior to hitting the gym. The energy was extremely clean and decent. I would say Spike Shooter lands slightly below 1/2 bottle of Endorush. I did not have any side effects from it at all whatsoever.

With all the rants and reviews of spike shooter, I expected something similar to Redline Xtreme. It was good and adequate, but personally I felt it could have been given even more of a push.

Also too, I don't understand how people can review energy drinks when they feel like they are on acid from Rockstar, and HALF a bottle of Spike Shooter is already making them 'see the grim reaper'. I find these reviews incredibly stupid.

RATING: 8.5/10 Spike Shooter was clean energy, great tasting, and adequate. The price on Spike Shooter is kinda high and could be brough down some. The energy as well could be a bit stronger, although I'm sure people are already flailing over the 300mg of caffeine they have in it now. Yeah I'd consider buying it again. Much better than IBE's Matrix a.k.a the revolutionary energy drink.
  31. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

I hate it when people say "you got your lifting for the day" when I'm moving sh*t too.

Would Morning Spark be considered one of your energy drinks? It's one of those stupid tubes to mix with bottled water, but it tastes great, it doesn't have any bells and whistles about it, and it works. I like to mix the cranberry and the apple together to make a cran-apple kind of deal (drink half in the morning, and half in the afternoon).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

I hate it when people say "you got your lifting for the day" when I'm moving sh*t too.

Would Morning Spark be considered one of your energy drinks? It's one of those stupid tubes to mix with bottled water, but it tastes great, it doesn't have any bells and whistles about it, and it works. I like to mix the cranberry and the apple together to make a cran-apple kind of deal (drink half in the morning, and half in the afternoon).
    The only thing moving bulky/heavy sh;t does is mess up my back and make me extremely exhausted.

About morning spark: I've never tried that before, but if you tell me where you get it I'll go pick some up next time I am out. I got a bunch of different juices I can mix it with. I find those tube packets very handy b/c you just need some old bottle and water which isn't too hard to find.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Tonight at the gym

I just got back from the gym tonight. I was working out my back/deltoids. While I was doing side lateral raises on the bench in front of the mirror, there was a 12-13 yr old kid that was really, really, really skinny doing flat dumbbell presses.

Once I stopped for a break he commented on my arms and how they were large. (I don't think they are, but anyways). We started talking briefly about bodybuilding. He was telling me he started lifting last year, and the usual stuff.

He then started asking me all these questions I answered. Inevitably he says ,'What supplements do you take ?'. I told him protein, the usual stuff. He's like 'What else ?' after I throughly explained. I'm like 'Um, that's it.' He said again, 'What else ?'.

At this point he was looking for me to tell him I was on gear or something. Even if I was I wouldn't tell a 12-13 yr old kid. So I just kept saying 'That's it'. He eventually got bored and walked away.
  34. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    The only thing moving bulky/heavy sh;t does is mess up my back and make me extremely exhausted.

About morning spark: I've never tried that before, but if you tell me where you get it I'll go pick some up next time I am out. I got a bunch of different juices I can mix it with. I find those tube packets very handy b/c you just need some old bottle and water which isn't too hard to find.
    If you go to Wal-mart by where they have Crystal Light and Kool Aide. I shop at a "Super-Wal-Mart" which tends to have a larger food selection than a regular Wal-mart, but they tend to have other 'on-the-go' tubes for other energy drinks.

Morning spark is pretty much generic crystal light + 200mg of caffeine. The Apple tastes amazing (tastes like legit apple juice).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Bought some Fixx, i'll let you know how it is.

If you pay shipping, i'll try and send one to you. Don't know what box would work
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Cocaine energy drink

This is it. Everyone has heard about it. Its been in the media and in the news. The FDA has banned it. Cocaine energy drink. I managed to score a few even though it is banned. I assume it was illegal being that it was still sold to me. Below is a diagram that I found for cocaine energy drink. I'm not sure if it was made by an outside party or the company itself.

The drink was an 8oz can. It had the original cocaine print all over it. I actually have 10 cans total, the rest of them are sitting in my fridge. The drink itself has a slight berry/cinnamon taste. It burns going down, and was slightly burning the back of my throat when I was drinking it. They also sell a 'cut' version of the drink which they removed the burning ingredient in it. (whatever it is). The liquid is red in color as you might guess from the can.

Is it SOOOOO INSANE like it is cracked up to be ? Not at all. Is it a 'legal alternative' ? I've never done drugs, but I'm guess it probably is not either. This falls right at IBE's Matrix level. I would also compare the energy level to Red Bull. The energy rush was more than a typical energy drink, but it was nothing too astounding. I'd say it probably equals 1/4 of Endorush. The can is cool, and I'm glad to have gotten several of them despite being banned. (I won't reveal where I bought them).

RATING: 7/10. The drink itself is nothing too special. The taste is average, with the burning sensation at the back of my throat. I can't really say I was too 'enthralled' by having the back of my throat being burned. This was just a bunch of fuss over a controversial drink that everyone was getting a hard-on over. It is relatively weak in terms of energy, as there are several drinks I can think off the top of my head that surpass it, in terms of energy. No crash, no jitters, no side effects. It simply was not that strong.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

My correspondence with BSN

Below is a timeline with emails that I traded with BSN regarding their Endorush product.

The usual 'thanks yada yada yada' then mention of a DISCOUNT. Cool !

The the representative tells me that the 'sweet discount' is $54.99 for a 12 pack of Endorush. Any level-minded individual would know this is a rip-off and plenty of distributors carry it much cheaper. The representative says it is 'due to shipping charges'

Then he re-affirms that the price is indeed $54.99 due to 'shipping costs'. Wow, I'm amazed.

For those 'not in the know' the sweet discount is none other than the typical price made available to the general public. Are you sure the reason why it costs so much is because of UPS and not Ronnie 'Slow Ron' Coleman (link) wanting more money ? Being told there is a discount when in actuality it is the original price is quite misleading. IDS also likes to play 'Hide the salami' with their products too a.k.a. all natural Mass Tabs product.
  38. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

UPS through direct is harsh stuff. It's gonna cost AT LEAST $20 to ship UPS like that. If you're just ordering a 12er, it would be best NOT to buy directly from the manufacturer because the shipping costs will be close to the same as the cost of the merchandise.

There is a fault on BSN's part, though, they should have given you the pricing breakdown to show how he got to the finished price.

BTW, what did you say to them about Ronnie Coleman?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

UPS through direct is harsh stuff. It's gonna cost AT LEAST $20 to ship UPS like that. If you're just ordering a 12er, it would be best NOT to buy directly from the manufacturer because the shipping costs will be close to the same as the cost of the merchandise.

There is a fault on BSN's part, though, they should have given you the pricing breakdown to show how he got to the finished price.

BTW, what did you say to them about Ronnie Coleman?

If they are going to sell it at website price they need to just say that instead of giving me the impression that the discount pricing will be exclusive. That was very misleading. I was kinda getting excited thinking I was going to be able to score a 12 pack of Endorush for like $10.00 + S&H costs. I was dead wrong.

BTW, I picked up some morning spark. How many packets should I use ? It said something to the effect of '2' at a time. It was really cheap, $1.79 so if it works then it'll probably be my new morning stim.
  40. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.07%

I just run on 1 tube at a time. 2 f*ck's me up.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triceps! Post em if you got em!
    By 0071982WC in forum Pics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Got abs??? Post em if you got em!
    By 0071982WC in forum Pics
    Replies: 4