Matrix Protein by Syntrax

1. Matrix Protein by Syntrax

I just had this last night and it's the best tasting protein blend I've had. I had the Orange Cream mixed with water and it reminded me of that liquid you get from orange creamsicle ice cream. The price is also pretty decent at $40 for 5 pounds. I mixed it in water and the taste was still awesome.

2. The cookies and cream is pretty good too...but really needs to be mixed with milk IMO for best flavor.
    •   

3. The taste is good, but there have been some label issues lately with Matrix. I have also heard that the protein is ~75% whey.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. where did you hear this?i also worry if this is just rumor..not accusing you im just wondering..pm me if u would rather reply that way.very interested as i was going to order this

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The taste is good, but there have been some label issues lately with Matrix. I have also heard that the protein is ~75% whey.
    Whey is the first listed ingredient but I was hoping it would be 30-50% tops. Now I feel like those kids who discover that Santa is fake
    •   

6. Never ever purchase a Sintrax product, they are one of the most unethical companies around and recently attempted to sue several forum members of another bb site.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best tasting protein, by brand
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 11:49 AM
  2. Guggulbolic by Syntrax
    By Spitdeath in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 06:06 PM
  3. Syntrax Protein
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements