drksun's 8weeks of bulking, jungle warfare

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been gathering up supplements, haha i got most of them for free :), and i work at gnc :(. I'm gonna go 4weeks JW, then 4weeks of BAM or JW not sure yet, i also have 1week of 11-oxo (3/day) left but when i took it i lost all libido but the jw should keep me up.

Protien/Carbs
-----------------
1 Tub Cytogainer (new) (3g creatine mono)
1 Tub ON Procomplex Gainer (new)
1 ON Procomplex (1/2 full)
1 Soild Mass Gainer (3/4 full)
1 Tub NOW Carbo Gain (3/4 full)

Support Supps
-----------------
Fishoil, its gnc 1g softgels (im thinking 2g/day? jw is dry)

ZMA, gnc brand, supprised it works better then the NOW zma i had, i get morning wood 24/7 and good sleep.

L-glutamine, i know..i know gultamine dosent work i read all the pubmed entries about it, wondering if i should even bother? Edit: actually it has some BCAAs added so why now.. i take 5g every night (lol 1g BCAA/5g) oh well

Pre-Workout
-----------------------------------
Smash (1/2 full) has 3g cee/malate

Test boosters/AI/SCRM/ w/e
1 JW (new) (normal dosing)
1 11-oxo (21 pills) should i even add this? and when?

Any suggestions on how i should run this? cytogainer or procomplex gainer first? Should i bother with the 11-oxo? Im worried that JW will suppress my appetite, but ill force it down.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - 166lb
Great workout, not really feeling anything yet. The smash gave me an intense workout, i was very focused and had huge pumps. Looking forward to a bigger appitite with jw, I've read mixed things. One of my best back/bi workouts.. Oh yeah and libido is crazy right now, zma maybe (I've been taking it for a couple weeks)

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Rest Day
I got a headache, and that cytogainer is upsetting my stomach. Not feeling any alpha male yet. Everything should kick in by day 7.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - 169lb
Little stronger, went up on all my lifts. I went up a few lbs since i started bulking, hopefully i can get around 185-190 by the end of the bulk.. No headache today, i ate more carbs. Libido is up and not really feeling crazy alpha male yet but i think jw isnt working in full force yet, hopefully by day 5.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Rest Day
Feeling good, no headache :), ate alot, going to taco tuesday and bulking up. looking to hit 170 tomorrow

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 13
sry its been awhile since i have updated, alpha male really kicked in, even though i still wasn't feeling touch enough to jump off this 50' cliff into the ocean with my friends today.. My lifts are up and i have a huge appetite, i had a quadruple burger and fries, then i was still hungry so i got more fries and a milkshake.

170lbs

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Long time to update, im at 178lb right now, i back on jw for 10days, then 60days of blue up. hopefully hitting 190 by the end. I stocked back up on protein and im eating lots.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
R U just trying to gain the weight first, then cut...alah the old school way?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wowie how is the b/f to lean muscle gain?
ill get the % tommorw at the gym, but it seems like i only gained a little bit of fat in the gut, and my back and arms seem bigger i got pics too ill compare. i just gotta do some hw for class tomorrow so ill get on that tomorrow.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
R U just trying to gain the weight first, then cut...alah the old school way?
pretty much, if i end up playing lacrosse, and depending on my speed/endurance i might start cutting in jan-feb, if not then ill start cutting in may. What other way would you recommend, i pretty much allready cut down and i was a skinny 166, im trying to lean bulk but its hard, and this dirty bulk isnt making me too fat.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established

man :( im fat lol i didnt notice the water/fat difference until now,
well im stronger adlest, and 4 years ago i was 190lb, so ad least i know i can drop weight if i want.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
amazing workout today, seems like the jw allready kicked in. Im around 177-178, im gonna go eat.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive only been back on jw for a week and libido is at 2x, like isn't high enough at 18 years old. Gonna start blueup tomorrow for 8 weeks. I ordered a bottle of havoc too before it gets banned, i heard rpn isn't making it anytime soon because its too hard to get the raw mats in with the dea raids/busts. I might pule havoc in a year or two.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
if your 18 you dont need JW. Just do it the good old fashion way. Doesnt seem like you gained a ton of weight either even with the JW.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your 18 you dont need JW. Just do it the good old fashion way. Doesnt seem like you gained a ton of weight either even with the JW.
10lb for 20 days of JW, dosent sound too bad, i know i gained fat too obviously (look at the pics), but the jw helped my appetite a lot, not to be rude but i've done my research, i work at a supplement store, and i know what enough about steroids to mess with JW.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So im at 180 right now and 20% bodyfat, if my math is right these are my "gains" so far, i went up 2% bodyfat, not good but im happy with the muscle gain, im a lot stronger and only on day 2 of blue up.

+6.14lb fat, +7.86 muscle

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need to fix my diet, I'm bulking but its very dirty, the JW/blueup transition is going well, yesterday at the gym my lifts were up a lot, i went up on my bench, still a long way till a havoc cycle. Maybe after this bulk if a get my diet down and feel i can take full advantage of a cycle, i know I'm only 18 and too young, but i can defiantly say I've done my research.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Subbbbbeeeddddd Log Looks Good More Input To Come As Of Now Off To The Gym Yahhh Dig?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did legs today, im at 181lbs its all water though, i uped my water intake and i think i was a little dehydrated. did legs today, workout was pretty good.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
did legs today, im at 181lbs its all water though, i uped my water intake and i think i was a little dehydrated. did legs today, workout was pretty good.
LLLLLLEEEEEEGGGGGGG DAAAAAAYYYY i cant wait i got one today too!:squat: :squat: :squat: :squat: :squat:

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going to start a modified westside barbelll program, its a mon/wen/fri lift schedule, this is ease me into my havoc pule cycle.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
just letting you know, 8 pounds of solid muscles is good results for some PH's on reg cycles out there.

I SERIOUSLY think you should reconsider running a pulse havoc cycle. For someone who makes a statement such as this one needs to do some reevaluating. Just to let you know, 20 % body fat is nowhere near what you are. I wonder how accurate you came to the conclusion of muscle/fat when you cant accurately tell your body fat. Not trying to flame you or anything, I just think your making half asses choices right now. JW followed by Blue Up? your test level should be at an all time high. you look like your 19. Also anyone can work at GNC. the requirements are that you speak english. It's nice your making gains, get off the havoc though.

So im at 180 right now and 20% bodyfat, if my math is right these are my "gains" so far, i went up 2% bodyfat, not good but im happy with the muscle gain, im a lot stronger and only on day 2 of blue up.

+6.14lb fat, +7.86 muscle

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres my math..

if i gained 2% body fat, dosent matter how accurate the test was becuase i used the same test both times. It was a bodyfat calliper test done by a trainer at my gym. Sure it might not be verry percise but its a good scope.

Don't judge me because i work at GNC, its not like that places was my first choice.. i just need money lol, second of all its more than just speeking english, but no your right you dont have to know anything about supplements to work there, im a daily regular contributer to the steriods/pct forums, and i know my stuff, well i try :).

Original 18% bodyfat (166lb)

Now 20% bodyfat (180lb)

lets assume i was at the same hydration both times

that would be
(166 * .18 = 29.88) and (180 * .2 = 36)
then..
(36 - 29.88 = 6.12)
so i gained 6.12lb fat

(180 - 166 = 14)

I gained 14lbs, 6.12lb fat... hmmm but i gained more than 6.12lb? what must it be???

(14 - 6.12) = +7.88 <----OMGWTF!!!??? what is this mystery weight? who knows?

rounding is different that the 1st time i did it, but you get the idea.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i think your scale is wrong. my brother would be 20% body fat. 20% body fat is to the point where no muscles would show through the fat. As you can see you can see some in your case. I would be careful who to take advice from sometimes. you should give a rough estimate based on the mirror. Never trust a digital device. After all it is just a number. Just how our weight is a number. Doesnt determine what that weight is made up of. You need to consider other things as well.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think your scale is wrong. my brother would be 20% body fat. 20% body fat is to the point where no muscles would show through the fat. As you can see you can see some in your case. I would be careful who to take advice from sometimes. you should give a rough estimate based on the mirror. Never trust a digital device. After all it is just a number. Just how our weight is a number. Doesnt determine what that weight is made up of. You need to consider other things as well.
.... a trainer used calipers to do the test, took measurements from 4 different spots, and did it twice to make sure it was right. It wasn't a digital skin impedance body fat monitor. I used the scale at my gym, im sure its accurate, also i used to same devices to get those numbers both times, im pretty sure i did my calculations and measurements in a scientific fashion, and they are fairly accurate.

do you have any scientific evidence, any studies, anything proving 20% bodyfat = "the point where no muscles would show through the fat", i would love to read them. No to be a **** or anything, but i would be careful who to take advice from sometimes.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
.... a trainer used calipers to do the test, took measurements from 4 different spots, and did it twice to make sure it was right. It wasn't a digital skin impedance body fat monitor. I used the scale at my gym, im sure its accurate, also i used to same devices to get those numbers both times, im pretty sure i did my calculations and measurements in a scientific fashion, and they are fairly accurate.

do you have any scientific evidence, any studies, anything proving 20% bodyfat = "the point where no muscles would show through the fat", i would love to read them. No to be a **** or anything, but i would be careful who to take advice from sometimes.
im not saying that im right or your trainer is wrong. Im basically saying 20% body fat is A LOT of fat. 20% body fat is something like this.

Im basically telling you, your mirror is the best way to tell sometimes. If a reading says that your 15% body fat and your lean as hell then theres something wrong with the test no matter if its digital or manual. Im not going to argue with you. Im just trying to inform you of your mistake.