Moose's Big F'n A Award - AN's RPM
- 08-03-2007, 01:50 PM
- 08-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Last Nights Arm WO
Wow - i can't believe the incredible pumps! Also - i held onto the pump much longer than any other product. This am - my arms and chest felt hard. not the same when on cycle where you have both hardness and fullness. For everyone catching - i yesterday was my full day of IFG2 in addition to the RPM.
This is what i noticed significantly in week two after last nights wo. Saying "Had a good wo" or describing your wo as "you worked out really hard" took on a whole different meaning last night. this am - my muscles felt worked - not just sore. They were also hard - not hard full like when on cycle. But again - this does come close to alot of things you experience when "on" than anything else i tried.
i happened to go out on the streets of DC last night with my camera crew and here are the comments people are saying about this amazing product when asked if they were familiar with RPM. . .
"It should be illegal!"
"I'm not sure - but I do know its not good when the indicator is in the Red area"
"The pandas are really cute and large"
. . . and there you have it.
ok ok - a little humor never hurts.
08-05-2007, 05:20 PM
08-07-2007, 01:05 PM
End of Week Two comments.
This past week i've been reporting on each wo and the results of those routines are in previous posts.
Notes on this week -
The addition of IGF2
Replacing BCAAs with EAAs
and the addition of Retain 2 to my supplement stack.
This week I noticed some slight aggression, sometimes irritation and impatience.
Some bumps have developed on my face.
It is still taking me longer to fall asleep.
Just Awesome. I can go further, work harder, and push more weight. The pumps are incredible and IGF2 with RPM provide the same feeling when "on" cycle during the wo. I still have the full range of control in each rep and just feel the workout!
Has anyone else noticed any acne on this?
Is anyone having any sleep issues. The IGF2 seems to help that once i do fall asleep - the sleep is real deep. My workout is around 7pm and I am taking 5 RPMs on wo days around 6pm. The FAQ says not to take it within 7 hours before bed. Since I cannot wo earlier, anyone have any thougths if i would get the same benefit if I take the rpm 2-3 hours before my WO?
08-07-2007, 01:20 PM
I can relate with the slight increase in acne. I have never gotten acne perse (spelling?) but just a few pimples here and there. When taking IGF-2 I seem to get 3-4 of them. It's due to the increased test levels, which is why your powerdriving it through the gym! I also get HUGE boners (what a visual huh!) with IGF-2, and they stay hard for longer!
On the sleep, weird, I fall asleep within an hour of taking it, and get incredibly deep and real dreams. I had a dream last night that I was in Brazil again, and I tell you, I was really there. I tasted, felt, smelled, and saw everything as if I were really there! It was one of the greatest dreams I have ever had! I want to go back !
Are you taking the RPM close to bedtime? That may be keeping you up.
08-07-2007, 01:24 PM
08-07-2007, 01:26 PM
08-07-2007, 01:34 PM
thanks Myth. now get me that drive - asap!
hey - woohoo - we are at page two.
I forgot to report another welcomed surprise after week two. another .25 inch on the arms!
Now - we are into week three. I have to report that my wo partner made an appearance last night. He got tired of me raving about RPM for the past two weeks and joined the bandwagon. His came in yesterday - his general impression during the wo was that this was stronger than ephedrine and he really was working out hard!
Last night was our shoulder and back wo. i went up 10 on my db shoulder shrugs and upright now. we switch side raises with db's instead of the Cybex Eagle system. I increased 5 lbs on these as well as front raises. everything else was about the same.
But today is different than my off days last week - I am noticing more of a pump and fullness in the muscle - not exactly like but sortof like when i take a dry hardening agent. so this is a new and welcomed feeling. We'll see how this all plays out for the remainder of the week.
is it my imagination or are my reps going backwards?
08-10-2007, 04:54 PM
end of week three results. . .
I'll be out of town through the w/e so i'll post my wo's this week end here - i'd thought i'd go ahead and post something now for this week.
This was the third week on RPM and into the second week with IGF2. Wow - the pumps and workouts are still incredible, top notch and some of the best i've had off cycle!
This weeks general observations -
- my sweating seemed to come under control
general acne did not get worse and i relatively mild in the first place
- i began feeling more hardness in the muscles on off days after they were worked on. again - we are not near as if "on" cycle.
- i had some "am i in the mood for this" this week when i got to the gym, however, these workouts were pretty productive even thought my attitude and physical energy may not have been up to par due to the RPM (my belief). i got more out of them than I would have off of the product.
- i do believe this product does get better the more you are on it.
- sleep is was better on my off nights as on my wo nights i am taking the rpm at 6 and this could be affecting my sleep. next week i will break my wo day dosages to three am, three pre workout and note differences.
- i didn't realize that eaa's were kind of rank! thanks for warning me bros!
Poundage additions -
10 lb increase uprigth row.
10 lb increase in Incline.
15 lb increase db shoulder shrug
15 lb increase rope pull down
15 lb increase dip machine (facing)
20 lb increase military press
ok - moose was in now moose is outta here. . .
08-14-2007, 05:27 PM
back in town. . .
and now some advice from the Panda's - you gotta eat! one of the advantages of having access to the washington zoo is being able to have such great consultants! see reccommended diet below. . .
this will be the beginning of week four rpm/week two rpm/igf2. it will be a short wo week since i was traveling yesterday and missed last nights shoulder/back wo. of note for this week is pain that i am experiencing in my left bicep. also - i've decided to lower dosage of ifg2 to three tablets/three times a day. this is some powerfull stuff. i am changing the rpm dosages - on off days, three am. on wo days, two am and three preeveningwo. i want to see if this helps my sleep.
don't touch that dial . . .
08-16-2007, 04:56 PM
sooooo - nobody liked my end of week three results or my panda pics?
I won't have access to a computer after tonights wo until next wed. so i want to post my observations for this week now.
as i mentioned i am nursing a sore bicep and tennis elbow that is flaring in the left forearm. so my start this week is to keep my poundages and maybe back down on them somewhat and work on form.
also - my rpm dosage is nonworkout - 3 am. workout 4 and my ifg2 is now 3 3 times daily.
- my sleep has greatly improved this week! finally - and Myth - you weren't kidding. I normally don't remember my dreams at all but they are very vivid and like i am in a very long movie.
- acne is getting under control on its own
- i am alittle wired at moments when i should be relaxed, almost like when you have been on ephedra for a long time. i am hoping that as i continue to get better sleep - this will go.
- the best thing is the pump i am not getting all the time during the workout but the hardness i feel in between wo's. it's much stronger and lasting than before this week.
- i was not in normal wo shape but i got a decent wo in without struggling than i believe i would have wo taking rpm and more importantly the same pump and work from a high intensity wo as if i was in peak condition.
i am going away for randr this we. i may be changing my strategy/routine when i return and will either wrap this log up with the results or continue to report on long term effects/use of this product depending on where i go then. possiblities include adding pslin to the stack and replacing my pre and post workout supps with bcaas or eaas only. feel free to chirp in if you have any thoughts/opinions here.
Last edited by AnonyMoose; 08-16-2007 at 05:07 PM. Reason: additional information
08-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DaveWalton in forum BulkingReplies: 58Last Post: 03-31-2012, 12:55 AM
- By SamBoz19 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-22-2008, 03:34 AM
- By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 114Last Post: 04-27-2008, 08:49 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 83Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:02 PM