Moose's Big F'n A Award - AN's RPM

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Dudes and Bros.

I've just started this product this week. I can see what all the hollerin' and fuss is all about. This is one truly incredible product and surpasses my initial impressions of yellow gold on first try!

My supplement schedule

AM Protien Shake
RPM
New Powerfull, Super Cissus
pre - WTF Pumped or Primed Ultra depending on WO routine
during - bcaas, vitargo
post - regeneration x, later protein shake.
Night - been dablin with x-dream and look for possible future kudos here on this product as well.

Off days - 3 rpms am, powerfull and super cissus, neovar for my cee.

I normally consume around 250 grams of protein a day.

History -

I've come off a six week epi cycle, w equal length pct and short rest. i had great success in keeping my gains in strength during pct with tor, 6oxo, mass fx, and towards the end retain 2. Toward the end of the pct i incorporated cardio and began to work on definition. this may impacted appearance of size to some degree between workouts. Since I startyed RPM, i'm getting the same pump back from the cycle!

Results so far -

What I've noticed with RPM
Great Intensity and control - not focus, concentration on the contraction and maintaining the full muscle momentum and engagement with each rep.
Great Endurance - have enough to go around beyond my normal number of reps in a set.
Great Pump and Muscle Fullness
Workouts are in evening and no problems at night yet.
A Feeling comparable to when you are "on" something during the w/o.
Energy - you just feel good on this. This area has helped with the cardio as well!

I am anticipating some strength gains here and i'll keep you posted.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I love it !!!! Please keep us posted moose on how things go for you.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just ordered 3 more bottles - stuff is truely innovative!

can't wait until their new product is out - any chance of getting some samples???:thumbsup:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am RPM's biggest fan and supporter! I truely feel that IGF-2/RPM stack is pretty damn close, if not exactly, how you feel when you are on cycle! The strength gains are almost identical as well! I want to try to add Pslin or AP to the mix on my next bout with this stack to see what incredible results I can get.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am RPM's biggest fan and supporter! I truely feel that IGF-2/RPM stack is pretty damn close, if not exactly, how you feel when you are on cycle! The strength gains are almost identical as well! I want to try to add Pslin or AP to the mix on my next bout with this stack to see what incredible results I can get.
Should be a great stack- subbed!!!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Ok - really considering adding igf2 to the mix here. what do you guys think, replace powerfull with igf2 or take both? also - does anyone know if ifg2 promotes the same sleep benefits as the new powerfull does?

Moose

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok - really considering adding igf2 to the mix here. what do you guys think, replace powerfull with igf2 or take both? also - does anyone know if ifg2 promotes the same sleep benefits as the new powerfull does?

Moose
IGF-2 does offer some excellent sleep and GH-enhancing benefits- so it is kind of a toss-up....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are similar products, just IGF-2 has a little more! I have tried both, and they both gave me great sleep, but IGF-2 was a little stronger. My dreams were more vivid. Maybe you can go half and half??? Try them both, see which one you like better!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
dropping in to say holler

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahhh, I didn't get a dancing guy when I showed up!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
End Week One Notes - Start of Week Two

Towards the end of week one i noticed that I began sweating more than usual. This could be in part to the extremely humid 88 degree w/e in DC or part of the effects from this product.

All the same results reported thusfar for the succeeding workouts the remainder of week 1.

Decision to add IGF 2 to the mix here and expect shipment during Week 2. Also - I am going to replace my BCAAs with EAAs. The first off day I took 3 rpms am as noted in first post - i changed that to 3 rpms am and 2 late afternoon on non-workout days.

Pretty much the same results for the workout reported earlier with the exception that I am not falling asleep as fast as normal. However - we have had some really hot nights temperature wise this past week. Also - i am relatively sore the next day/assuming that it comes from working harder on the product.

Results on nonwork out days. I notice a "real" good feeing on this right after I take it on my nonworkout days. Don't know if its the stimulant working or the reservatrol. I also notice a slight pump and hardness present in my muscles.

Increased 10 lbs on Incline, Upright Row, and Decline. Increased 5 lbs on Dumbell KickBacks. (although it is too soon to assume this is from RPM or keeping any gains from my last cycle at this point - but i did feel stronger). Stomach - 2 inches less from last measurement taken when i started cardio two weeks prior to RPM. (Again - this cannot be acredited to RPM but I wanted a reading to work from now on)

The Pandas at the Washington National Zoo are very cute - and larger than I expected! (not a benefit of RPM, but a benefit of living in the DC area!)

So far - I really like this Product and am charge to add the IFG2 and see what I get with that in the stack. My supplement schedule hasn't changed except I didn't note that i comsume around 10 grams of BCAAs in addition to my protein intake.

i'll check back on initial impression of w/o with the ifg2 if before my end of week two notes.

Last edited:
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good log so far! How many RPM are you dosing on training days?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
5 taken one hour pre workout on an empty stomach. pre w/o drink a half hour later.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Asuome 1 week results Moose! Wait until you try the IGF-2, your going to see some even greater results, maybe even a few PR's! Sleep will definetly be improved, and you may get some crazy dreams here and there, so watch out!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Asuome 1 week results Moose! Wait until you try the IGF-2, your going to see some even greater results, maybe even a few PR's! Sleep will definetly be improved, and you may get some crazy dreams here and there, so watch out!
it came in the mail yesterday - today will be my first day with it. chest w/o tonight, however, i will be w/o partnerless. i have target numbers from my last cycle that i was able to lift w/o spots to gauge with for now.

don't turn that dail. . . .

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it takes about 7-10 days to kick in anyways, so plenty of time get a workout partner!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it came in the mail yesterday - today will be my first day with it. chest w/o tonight, however, i will be w/o partnerless. i have target numbers from my last cycle that i was able to lift w/o spots to gauge with for now.

don't turn that dail. . . .
I am def. tuned in...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was the workout? Let us know how you slept!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
the workout was great!

as i've mentioned, my wo partner will be absent for the next few wos and last night was a chest night - my most "spot needed" wo! but i had pretty well on my own path to glory solo!

I will report on strength and rest and some good news!

To target strennth i used this formula: It is based on one of my chest wo's i did at the end of my last cycle when i was solo. during that wo, i lifted heavier than when i started my cycle but less than with a spot. These are the numbers i used for last nights targets. The exercises i don't use a spot - my target is my current stat.

My target for sleep are based on my current sleep status. it has been taking me up to 1.5 to 2 hours to fall asleep once i hit the sheets. since i've started RPM. Even with x-Dream or New Powerfull.

Results -

WO

Incline: 270x12, 290x10, 300x10. That is a 10 lb increase from target. (with spot i am at 330x10 in my last set)

Bench: 290x14, 300x12, 295x10 (the second set was 10lbs higher from target. it was a struggle to get up so i went down five for the last set)

Decline - 290x12 300x10, 310x10. (I never use a spotter ont his, i was 10 higher in my target)

Seated Flies - (full stack 220lbs) x20, x15, x12 alternated with dip machine facing - 300x16, 315x15, 330x10. (I never use a spotter - this is status quo)

Finished on an older Bench Machine: full stack 280 (never use spotter, i am 15 lbs above target)

Sleep

The new powerfull would knock me out cold within the first half hour. This hasn't been happening on x-Dream or the new powerfull since i've been takig my RPM pre-evening wo. So its possible its the stimulant keeping me up for a while. This is what happened last night so far on the ifg2. However, I was breathing very deeply and felft real relaxed until i finally dozed off. Once I did i was really out and had a stronger sensation than i've felt when i had a good night with x-Dream.

Good News - I weighed in 15 lbs less last night before my w/o. Rmember however that i started cardio and my cutting routine two weeks prior to this log.

Other

I immediately felt an effect after adding the IGF2 yesterday with the RPM. My muscle felt hard. Not full/pumped hard like on cycle and not hard from being sore. But they were tight!

The pump duruig the WO was primo!

l will post an update at weeks end for week 2.

Last edited:
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, excellent man! Wait a few more nights, the sleep gets better and better! Sometimes I have such intense dreams that I can't tell if I am am dreaming or not! Like last night, I was having sex with one of my clients, who is not hot, but in the dream she was all of the sudden hot! It felt real, even the finish (checked the sheets this morning, no stain!).

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Myth - how would you reccommend taking the ifg2 on off days?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take the same dosage day in and day out. Only thing that I change on non workout days is dropping my RPM dose to 2-3 a day. Thans for the reps btw!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I take the same dosage day in and day out. Only thing that I change on non workout days is dropping my RPM dose to 2-3 a day. Thans for the reps btw!
ur welcome! so you are suggesting that i only do my morning 3 rpm's on off days and skip the second 2 capsule does i do later in the day?

btw - sleep improved last night. i even think i might have met your client. . . <eg>

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, she was hot huh! Made me blow it in a few minutes!

Yea, for the RPM, no need for the full dose on non workout days, just enough to keep it in your body and get the cumalative effects from it.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Last Nights Arm WO

Wow - i can't believe the incredible pumps! Also - i held onto the pump much longer than any other product. This am - my arms and chest felt hard. not the same when on cycle where you have both hardness and fullness. For everyone catching - i yesterday was my full day of IFG2 in addition to the RPM.

This is what i noticed significantly in week two after last nights wo. Saying "Had a good wo" or describing your wo as "you worked out really hard" took on a whole different meaning last night. this am - my muscles felt worked - not just sore. They were also hard - not hard full like when on cycle. But again - this does come close to alot of things you experience when "on" than anything else i tried.

i happened to go out on the streets of DC last night with my camera crew and here are the comments people are saying about this amazing product when asked if they were familiar with RPM. . .

"It should be illegal!"

"I'm not sure - but I do know its not good when the indicator is in the Red area"

"The pandas are really cute and large"

. . . and there you have it.

ok ok - a little humor never hurts.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last Nights Arm WO

Wow - i can't believe the incredible pumps! Also - i held onto the pump much longer than any other product. This am - my arms and chest felt hard. not the same when on cycle where you have both hardness and fullness. For everyone catching - i yesterday was my full day of IFG2 in addition to the RPM.

This is what i noticed significantly in week two after last nights wo. Saying "Had a good wo" or describing your wo as "you worked out really hard" took on a whole different meaning last night. this am - my muscles felt worked - not just sore. They were also hard - not hard full like when on cycle. But again - this does come close to alot of things you experience when "on" than anything else i tried.

i happened to go out on the streets of DC last night with my camera crew and here are the comments people are saying about this amazing product when asked if they were familiar with RPM. . .

"It should be illegal!"

"I'm not sure - but I do know its not good when the indicator is in the Red area"

"The pandas are really cute and large"

. . . and there you have it.

ok ok - a little humor never hurts.
:thumbsup: :lol:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
End of Week Two comments.

This past week i've been reporting on each wo and the results of those routines are in previous posts.

Notes on this week -

The addition of IGF2
Replacing BCAAs with EAAs
and the addition of Retain 2 to my supplement stack.

Notes -
This week I noticed some slight aggression, sometimes irritation and impatience.
Some bumps have developed on my face.
It is still taking me longer to fall asleep.

Workouts -
Just Awesome. I can go further, work harder, and push more weight. The pumps are incredible and IGF2 with RPM provide the same feeling when "on" cycle during the wo. I still have the full range of control in each rep and just feel the workout!

Has anyone else noticed any acne on this?
Is anyone having any sleep issues. The IGF2 seems to help that once i do fall asleep - the sleep is real deep. My workout is around 7pm and I am taking 5 RPMs on wo days around 6pm. The FAQ says not to take it within 7 hours before bed. Since I cannot wo earlier, anyone have any thougths if i would get the same benefit if I take the rpm 2-3 hours before my WO?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can relate with the slight increase in acne. I have never gotten acne perse (spelling?) but just a few pimples here and there. When taking IGF-2 I seem to get 3-4 of them. It's due to the increased test levels, which is why your powerdriving it through the gym! I also get HUGE boners (what a visual huh!) with IGF-2, and they stay hard for longer!

On the sleep, weird, I fall asleep within an hour of taking it, and get incredibly deep and real dreams. I had a dream last night that I was in Brazil again, and I tell you, I was really there. I tasted, felt, smelled, and saw everything as if I were really there! It was one of the greatest dreams I have ever had! I want to go back :(!

Are you taking the RPM close to bedtime? That may be keeping you up.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I can relate with the slight increase in acne. I have never gotten acne perse (spelling?) but just a few pimples here and there. When taking IGF-2 I seem to get 3-4 of them. It's due to the increased test levels, which is why your powerdriving it through the gym! I also get HUGE boners (what a visual huh!) with IGF-2, and they stay hard for longer!

On the sleep, weird, I fall asleep within an hour of taking it, and get incredibly deep and real dreams. I had a dream last night that I was in Brazil again, and I tell you, I was really there. I tasted, felt, smelled, and saw everything as if I were really there! It was one of the greatest dreams I have ever had! I want to go back :(!

Are you taking the RPM close to bedtime? That may be keeping you up.
about 5 hours before. i am suspecting the test boost from the igf2 related to the agression as well. don't get me wrong - i still have that same sense of well being on rpm though.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IGF-2 and RPM will definetly increase aggression Moose. Taking RPM 5 hours before bed is definetly keeping you up though, is that the only time you can workout? The new Anabolic Drive is going to be right up your ally!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
additions

thanks Myth. now get me that drive - asap!

hey - woohoo - we are at page two.

I forgot to report another welcomed surprise after week two. another .25 inch on the arms!

Now - we are into week three. I have to report that my wo partner made an appearance last night. He got tired of me raving about RPM for the past two weeks and joined the bandwagon. His came in yesterday - his general impression during the wo was that this was stronger than ephedrine and he really was working out hard!

Last night was our shoulder and back wo. i went up 10 on my db shoulder shrugs and upright now. we switch side raises with db's instead of the Cybex Eagle system. I increased 5 lbs on these as well as front raises. everything else was about the same.

But today is different than my off days last week - I am noticing more of a pump and fullness in the muscle - not exactly like but sortof like when i take a dry hardening agent. so this is a new and welcomed feeling. We'll see how this all plays out for the remainder of the week.

is it my imagination or are my reps going backwards?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
end of week three results. . .

I'll be out of town through the w/e so i'll post my wo's this week end here - i'd thought i'd go ahead and post something now for this week.

This was the third week on RPM and into the second week with IGF2. Wow - the pumps and workouts are still incredible, top notch and some of the best i've had off cycle!

This weeks general observations -
- my sweating seemed to come under control
general acne did not get worse and i relatively mild in the first place
- i began feeling more hardness in the muscles on off days after they were worked on. again - we are not near as if "on" cycle.
- i had some "am i in the mood for this" this week when i got to the gym, however, these workouts were pretty productive even thought my attitude and physical energy may not have been up to par due to the RPM (my belief). i got more out of them than I would have off of the product.
- i do believe this product does get better the more you are on it.
- sleep is was better on my off nights as on my wo nights i am taking the rpm at 6 and this could be affecting my sleep. next week i will break my wo day dosages to three am, three pre workout and note differences.
- i didn't realize that eaa's were kind of rank! thanks for warning me bros!

Poundage additions -
10 lb increase uprigth row.
10 lb increase in Incline.
15 lb increase db shoulder shrug
15 lb increase rope pull down
15 lb increase dip machine (facing)
20 lb increase military press

ok - moose was in now moose is outta here. . .

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
back in town. . .

and now some advice from the Panda's - you gotta eat! one of the advantages of having access to the washington zoo is being able to have such great consultants! see reccommended diet below. . .

this will be the beginning of week four rpm/week two rpm/igf2. it will be a short wo week since i was traveling yesterday and missed last nights shoulder/back wo. of note for this week is pain that i am experiencing in my left bicep. also - i've decided to lower dosage of ifg2 to three tablets/three times a day. this is some powerfull stuff. i am changing the rpm dosages - on off days, three am. on wo days, two am and three preeveningwo. i want to see if this helps my sleep.

don't touch that dial . . .

Attachments

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
sooooo - nobody liked my end of week three results or my panda pics?

I won't have access to a computer after tonights wo until next wed. so i want to post my observations for this week now.

as i mentioned i am nursing a sore bicep and tennis elbow that is flaring in the left forearm. so my start this week is to keep my poundages and maybe back down on them somewhat and work on form.

also - my rpm dosage is nonworkout - 3 am. workout 4 and my ifg2 is now 3 3 times daily.

Observations -

- my sleep has greatly improved this week! finally - and Myth - you weren't kidding. I normally don't remember my dreams at all but they are very vivid and like i am in a very long movie.

- acne is getting under control on its own

- i am alittle wired at moments when i should be relaxed, almost like when you have been on ephedra for a long time. i am hoping that as i continue to get better sleep - this will go.

- the best thing is the pump i am not getting all the time during the workout but the hardness i feel in between wo's. it's much stronger and lasting than before this week.

- i was not in normal wo shape but i got a decent wo in without struggling than i believe i would have wo taking rpm and more importantly the same pump and work from a high intensity wo as if i was in peak condition.

i am going away for randr this we. i may be changing my strategy/routine when i return and will either wrap this log up with the results or continue to report on long term effects/use of this product depending on where i go then. possiblities include adding pslin to the stack and replacing my pre and post workout supps with bcaas or eaas only. feel free to chirp in if you have any thoughts/opinions here.

Last edited:
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ausome news man! Have a great time this weekend bro!