Neoborn's Formestane / Leviathan Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I have stopped my form now and am experiencing the dry skin thing. I'll look into the Vit E oil. Thanks man

Much Love,

Neoborn

2. Neo, you are such a spaz. It looks like you are going to run an epi pulse, activate extreme bloodwork log, and a PAL contest all at the same time. They must have 8 days per week and 14 months per year in Canada for you to be able to do all that

On a serious note, I have SEVERELY dry skin and haven't experienced any difference with the form or after using form.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Neo, you are such a spaz. It looks like you are going to run an epi pulse, activate extreme bloodwork log, and a PAL contest all at the same time. They must have 8 days per week and 14 months per year in Canada for you to be able to do all that
    Not sure what quote you got that from but maybe I mixed n mashed my thoughts.

1. 1 month DS Act Ex log

2. Epidrol Pulse moving into, i.e. just using second bottle Epistane pulse with form baby!

3. Break

Much Love,

Neoborn

4. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Not sure what quote you got that from but maybe I mixed n mashed my thoughts.

1. 1 month DS Act Ex log

2. Epidrol Pulse moving into, i.e. just using second bottle Epistane pulse with form baby!

3. Break

Much Love,

Neoborn
    neo, you got to change that avatar, i think you are becoming austin powers man of mystery!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Pff! What do you mean becoming.....baby?

Oh Behave!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    •   

6. neo you're a riot.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. I just came across this thread and I'm not sure if you are still doing 2g of niacin, but I don't exactly know if that is a good thing to be doing as it might result in a niacin flush and possibly blurred vision.

8. LOL what's wrong with niacin flush? No blurred vision to report. I have stopped for now as I ran out but getting more soon and will do another month or two run at 2g's before bed and have my Cholesterol checked.

9. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    LOL what's wrong with niacin flush? No blurred vision to report. I have stopped for now as I ran out but getting more soon and will do another month or two run at 2g's before bed and have my Cholesterol checked.
    Good stuff neo. You'll post your chol levels at that time? I'd be interested to see if the niacin helped.

10. Whats your dosage of Saw palmetto? Ive noticed some swelling of the prostate from Eform. Been using 600mg of SP/day. Just curious what your dosage was at?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

11. They say with Saw Palmetto anything over 320mg a day is a waste. So I take one 160mg in the morn and then 1 at night to equal 320mg.

12. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Good stuff neo. You'll post your chol levels at that time? I'd be interested to see if the niacin helped.
    Fo sho bro.

Much Love,

Neoborn

13. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    They say with Saw Palmetto anything over 320mg a day is a waste. So I take one 160mg in the morn and then 1 at night to equal 320mg.
    Neo... the master of specific.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Neo... the master of specific.
    he knows the grimmace is watching!:burg:
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 821
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 08:44 PM