Neoborn's Formestane / Leviathan Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I am going to get blood still after tapering down to zero on day 30. How long should I wait after that for blood?

Sides to begin with because I upped the dose quickly and had wonderful ( I actually like the on feeling ) palpitations, other than that no sides whatsoever unless you call having huge lovely balls and a libido again sides

Much Love,

Neoborn.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I'd ask prld and bigT on appropriate time frame to get the blood drawn. I see john and mace are subbed and they are also much more experienced than me. I have a pretty good idea but would like to defer to more experienced sources.

Re the palpitations,to each his own I guess
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly would wait the length of time on before getting the blood drawn. 30 days or so.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Nooooooooo I can't wait that long Have to start my DS Activate Extreme log How about a week

Much Love,

Neoborn
  5. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly at a week results would probably still be off a little, if your planning the DS stack then try to wait at least 2(but you got to do what you got to do).

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

ok 2 it is . It's gonna be tough. Man I am having such a hard time with not doing my Epi pulse run It's calling my name from the fridge, taunting me every day, telling me how big I am gonna get, how cut n sexy I will look, can't take much more.......cann't tttttt....aakkkke .....muchhhhhhhhh.....morrrrrr rrrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    ok 2 it is . It's gonna be tough. Man I am having such a hard time with not doing my Epi pulse run It's calling my name from the fridge, taunting me every day, telling me how big I am gonna get, how cut n sexy I will look, can't take much more.......cann't tttttt....aakkkke .....muchhhhhhhhh.....morrrrrr rrrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
    Hmm now that you are an IBE rep, and will have access to real epistane, what are you going to do with the epidrol?

Dang 6 leviathan a day eh? I was pondering that for my PAL contest, not sure whether i'm allowed Whats your weight down to? And did you find a job again? I don't remember seeing you post anything on that.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hmm now that you are an IBE rep, and will have access to real epistane, what are you going to do with the epidrol?

Dang 6 leviathan a day eh? I was pondering that for my PAL contest, not sure whether i'm allowed Whats your weight down to? And did you find a job again? I don't remember seeing you post anything on that.
    neo's a rep? congratulations bro, you've earned it. but i too am interested in what you're stats are from this. 6 levi isnt that bad, after tolerance build up i think most people do around 6. neo this is just me, but i would go right into the act- x and stay on the form. lots of guys who have logged ae seem to think activatex/form would be great together. good luck buddy.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=EasyEJL;986126]Hmm now that you are an IBE rep, and will have access to real epistane, what are you going to do with the epidrol?

Dang 6 leviathan a day eh? I was pondering that for my PAL contest, not sure whether i'm allowed Whats your weight down to? And did you find a job again? I don't remember seeing you post anything on that.[/Q

I am going to pulse the Epidrol and then continue on with Epistane if I need to. I got the Epidrol for testing purposes and will fullfill that, that was I can give a good comparison.

Yeah I was doing 6 Leviathan but didn't really have an "on" feeling as such though I am now more defined and lost a few pounds I'm sure. I am still hovering around 226 but the bf% has dropped i.e. classic recomp.

I have a new job I am starting on the 10th sept as a Customer Service Rep for a credit card services company. Not bad pay, benefits after 30 days and ten to twenty minutes from my front door, amen! Beats driving for 2 - 4 hrs a day for my last job

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    neo's a rep? congratulations bro, you've earned it. but i too am interested in what you're stats are from this. 6 levi isnt that bad, after tolerance build up i think most people do around 6. neo this is just me, but i would go right into the act- x and stay on the form. lots of guys who have logged ae seem to think activatex/form would be great together. good luck buddy.
    Thanks for the thanks . Please see above note to Easy. I cannot go straight into Activate Ex as I have agreed to be a tester with bloodwork and this would skew the test results for them otherwise I would have fo sho!.

Have you guys stopped your Transdermal Form and noticed your skin being really really dry for a while, I have that, may not be Form etc maybe just city water with more chemicals.

Much Love,

Neoborn
  10. Registered User
    Answers

no its the form. vit.e oil about 5-10 minutes after applying or at night will oil u rite up. izza:
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I have stopped my form now and am experiencing the dry skin thing. I'll look into the Vit E oil. Thanks man

Much Love,

Neoborn
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Neo, you are such a spaz. It looks like you are going to run an epi pulse, activate extreme bloodwork log, and a PAL contest all at the same time. They must have 8 days per week and 14 months per year in Canada for you to be able to do all that

On a serious note, I have SEVERELY dry skin and haven't experienced any difference with the form or after using form.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Neo, you are such a spaz. It looks like you are going to run an epi pulse, activate extreme bloodwork log, and a PAL contest all at the same time. They must have 8 days per week and 14 months per year in Canada for you to be able to do all that
    Not sure what quote you got that from but maybe I mixed n mashed my thoughts.

1. 1 month DS Act Ex log

2. Epidrol Pulse moving into, i.e. just using second bottle Epistane pulse with form baby!

3. Break

Much Love,

Neoborn
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Not sure what quote you got that from but maybe I mixed n mashed my thoughts.

1. 1 month DS Act Ex log

2. Epidrol Pulse moving into, i.e. just using second bottle Epistane pulse with form baby!

3. Break

Much Love,

Neoborn
    neo, you got to change that avatar, i think you are becoming austin powers man of mystery!!!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Pff! What do you mean becoming.....baby?

Oh Behave!

Much Love,

Neoborn
  16. Registered User
    Answers

neo you're a riot.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I just came across this thread and I'm not sure if you are still doing 2g of niacin, but I don't exactly know if that is a good thing to be doing as it might result in a niacin flush and possibly blurred vision.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

LOL what's wrong with niacin flush? No blurred vision to report. I have stopped for now as I ran out but getting more soon and will do another month or two run at 2g's before bed and have my Cholesterol checked.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

LOL what's wrong with niacin flush? No blurred vision to report. I have stopped for now as I ran out but getting more soon and will do another month or two run at 2g's before bed and have my Cholesterol checked.
    Good stuff neo. You'll post your chol levels at that time? I'd be interested to see if the niacin helped.
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Whats your dosage of Saw palmetto? Ive noticed some swelling of the prostate from Eform. Been using 600mg of SP/day. Just curious what your dosage was at?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

They say with Saw Palmetto anything over 320mg a day is a waste. So I take one 160mg in the morn and then 1 at night to equal 320mg.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Good stuff neo. You'll post your chol levels at that time? I'd be interested to see if the niacin helped.
    Fo sho bro.

Much Love,

Neoborn
  23. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

They say with Saw Palmetto anything over 320mg a day is a waste. So I take one 160mg in the morn and then 1 at night to equal 320mg.
    Neo... the master of specific.

24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Neo... the master of specific.
    he knows the grimmace is watching!:burg:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's Formestane / EForm FAQ...
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 821