My NEW stack. 1st LOG

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Here is my first log and what I am stacking. Unlike other posters I only appreciate POSITIVE, ENCOURAGING feedback and comments. I will post as often as I can, more about the way I am feeling and looking and performing in the gym.

Will post stats as soon as I get them done.

I am 35 5'11'' and been lifting since I was 18. The past few years I let myself go due to a death of a family member(I know no excuses, so lay off the bad comments) Most of my life I have been a "bigger"(endomorph, gain muscle easy and takes a bit more to lose the fat) guy. When I started lifting, I was able to get into good shape and was about 200 with a flat stomach and decent definition in my arms and legs and chest. I do not lift with my legs due to a neck injury. If it matters before this injury I could pyramid up to 5 plates on each side for 6 reps...

So now the goal is to get back into shape. I will post weight and BF once I get this done. Pics may have to wait as I dont have a digital camera, only one on my treo and the pics are moderate quality.

My lifting will be 4 days per week one bodypart/day. Monday, wednesday, friday, saturday
Day1=chest
day2=back, abs
day3=shoulders
day4=arms

The first 4 weeks will be strength training, 3-4 sets, 3-4 exercises with pyramiding down reps

The next 4 weeks will be volume training, 3-5 sets, 3-5 exercises, straight sets of 8-12 reps.

Will do cardio in the morning almost every day. With long range outdoor biking on the weekends(about 15- 20 miles)

Diet will be mostly chicken, veggies, protein shakes and low carb(works best for me)

Breakfast=dymatize dymalean shake with stevia, organic sugar free cocoa, and pysillium powder

mid morn snack=2 ostrim sticks

lunch=grilled chicken spinach salad

mid afternoon snack=whey shots or may try amino loading(look into scott mendelson's zero tolerance fat loss plan)

shake when i get home with 4 slices organic turkey breast

dinner= 2 chicken breasts with veggies(usually after my lifting)

will also use 9 caps of sesaglow, 6 caps now cla, 3 caps salmon oil

Here are the daily supps

multi vitamin
vitmin e 400iu, 2/day
lycomato
potassium
vit c 3 grams
dandelion root
ashwaganda
calcium 1 gram
hoodia 1500mg
reset a.d.
b complex 400 mg
milk thistle 5-6 caps
acetyl l carnitine 2-3 grams
jungle warfare, as directed on bottle,
fucothin
red acid gen2 as directed on bottle
6oxo 3 with breakfast 3 at bed
citrimax
glutamine about 10 grams
BCAA and/or eaa by dymatize
extend 3 scoops before lifting and one scoop at bed
NOW testojack
resveratrol
acidophilus
powerfull, new formula, as directed on bottle
anabolic xtreme mass stack, as directed on pamphlet(may double does of retain2 last few weeks)

MAY add diesel test in a few weeks(anyone want to ship me a FREE bottle?)

Thats it for now. THis will start tomorrow, July 23rd, 2007.

Everyone enjoy your life!!!

:thumbsup:

bishop17

Banned
Awards
May I ask why the 6oxo??...I wanted to take it to but people keep telling me its for post cycle.....Have you gotten good results with it?

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
the 6oxo is for PCT. i am coming off a cycle of furazadrol, 11oxo, and halovar.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So what weight are you sitting at and what's your goal?

You like your supps huh? :D

Best of luck to you.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
weight and BF should be taken later today and i will post

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I noticed you are going to use Jungle Warfare and 6-OXO @ 600mg/ED. IMO that is an overkill and you should wait to use the 6-OXO after you are finished with the Jungle Warfare.

If you do decide to use both AIs at the same time I suggest glucosamine and cissus as banging out all that estrogen will leave all your joints feeling raw.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback. i am also taking hyperdrol x2 which has cissus

I noticed you are going to use Jungle Warfare and 6-OXO @ 600mg/ED. IMO that is an overkill and you should wait to use the 6-OXO after you are finished with the Jungle Warfare.

If you do decide to use both AIs at the same time I suggest glucosamine and cissus as banging out all that estrogen will leave all your joints feeling raw.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro - you have a sh*t-load of supplements! my sugg. drop all them except staples (multi - cissus - and 1 fat-burner)
do 2 hard sessions of cardio 6x/weekly - get your diet in absolute check (NO cheating) for 12-16 weeks

i'm not being ugly, mean, or trying to offend you in any way - but all the supps. in the world wont help {right} now

what is your BF% - and do you have access to a trainer? if you can afford all those supplements, you can afford a good trainer

pm me with any question/comment... i'll be glad to help you in any way possible.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Here it is. Went to the gym and got weighed and BF

weight with clothes=300

BF=36%

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Had one of the best workouts of my life tonight

Did chest and pushed more weight than ever

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Conan, can I give you some advice? I don't mean this in a mean way, but I am a personal trainer and where you are at right now, you do not need to be taking that many supplements, if anything at all. If I were you I would focus in on your diet and your exercise. Those 2 together are going to give you all your results right now. Just focus on those 2 and you are going to love your results. The supps can wait. When you get down around 200 or so lbs, then start adding is a few supps at a time. It will save you money. Plus, your body can't process all those things you are taking, so most likely some of those supps will be going to waste. Trust me man, drop the supps for now and focus on your eating and training!

tgass

tgass

Awards
Hey Conan, can I give you some advice? I don't mean this in a mean way, but I am a personal trainer and where you are at right now, you do not need to be taking that many supplements, if anything at all. If I were you I would focus in on your diet and your exercise. Those 2 together are going to give you all your results right now. Just focus on those 2 and you are going to love your results. The supps can wait. When you get down around 200 or so lbs, then start adding is a few supps at a time. It will save you money. Plus, your body can't process all those things you are taking, so most likely some of those supps will be going to waste. Trust me man, drop the supps for now and focus on your eating and training!
X2 sir, :goodpost:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice you had Hyperdrol X2 which is an AI as well. Lowering your estrogen is OK, completely ridding it out of your body isn't. You def. don't want to be taking JW,HYPR,and 6-OXO all at once.

nphocus

Banned
Awards
I'm like you.

Here is my first log and what I am stacking. Unlike other posters I only appreciate POSITIVE, ENCOURAGING feedback and comments. I will post as often as I can, more about the way I am feeling and looking and performing in the gym.

Will post stats as soon as I get them done.

I am 35 5'11'' and been lifting since I was 18. The past few years I let myself go due to a death of a family member(I know no excuses, so lay off the bad comments) Most of my life I have been a "bigger"(endomorph, gain muscle easy and takes a bit more to lose the fat) guy. When I started lifting, I was able to get into good shape and was about 200 with a flat stomach and decent definition in my arms and legs and chest. I do not lift with my legs due to a neck injury. If it matters before this injury I could pyramid up to 5 plates on each side for 6 reps...

So now the goal is to get back into shape. I will post weight and BF once I get this done. Pics may have to wait as I dont have a digital camera, only one on my treo and the pics are moderate quality.

My lifting will be 4 days per week one bodypart/day. Monday, wednesday, friday, saturday
Day1=chest
day2=back, abs
day3=shoulders
day4=arms

The first 4 weeks will be strength training, 3-4 sets, 3-4 exercises with pyramiding down reps

The next 4 weeks will be volume training, 3-5 sets, 3-5 exercises, straight sets of 8-12 reps.

Will do cardio in the morning almost every day. With long range outdoor biking on the weekends(about 15- 20 miles)

Diet will be mostly chicken, veggies, protein shakes and low carb(works best for me)

Breakfast=dymatize dymalean shake with stevia, organic sugar free cocoa, and pysillium powder

mid morn snack=2 ostrim sticks

lunch=grilled chicken spinach salad

mid afternoon snack=whey shots or may try amino loading(look into scott mendelson's zero tolerance fat loss plan)

shake when i get home with 4 slices organic turkey breast

dinner= 2 chicken breasts with veggies(usually after my lifting)

will also use 9 caps of sesaglow, 6 caps now cla, 3 caps salmon oil

Here are the daily supps

multi vitamin
vitmin e 400iu, 2/day
lycomato
potassium
vit c 3 grams
dandelion root
ashwaganda
calcium 1 gram
hoodia 1500mg
reset a.d.
b complex 400 mg
milk thistle 5-6 caps
acetyl l carnitine 2-3 grams
jungle warfare, as directed on bottle,
fucothin
red acid gen2 as directed on bottle
6oxo 3 with breakfast 3 at bed
citrimax
glutamine about 10 grams
BCAA and/or eaa by dymatize
extend 3 scoops before lifting and one scoop at bed
NOW testojack
resveratrol
acidophilus
powerfull, new formula, as directed on bottle
anabolic xtreme mass stack, as directed on pamphlet(may double does of retain2 last few weeks)

MAY add diesel test in a few weeks(anyone want to ship me a FREE bottle?)

Thats it for now. THis will start tomorrow, July 23rd, 2007.

Everyone enjoy your life!!!

:thumbsup:
Good luck. Not to threadjack, but I'm in the same boat bodywise as you. I'm 5'9" and 253lbs at about 30% BF. The sesamin is a waste of money and can cause estrogen rebound. The fish oil and CLA are the way to go. I haven't tried it, but the Fucothin in higher doses is prolly a good idea too. I also like NOW Tribulus in the 1g dose 3x day.

I've dropped from 280 to 253 in about two months. Initially I was doing low carb, under 200g per day and high protein and good fats. I was spiking my carbs and calories once per week for one cheat meal. The cheat meal would spike my sugar/insulin levels soo much that I would get a bad headache and be for **** the rest of the day. The cycling in carb levels also made me pretty foggy in general. I have since switched to a Zero Carb diet. This works great for me. No more fogginess and my cheat meal doesn't mess with me as bad. I also switched to whey protein isolate that has 0 carbs. This seems to work pretty well for me. You may also have luck with it.

Insofar as everyone badmouthing your use and/or choice of supplements. I too am a supplement whore and have been for a long time. Eventually, you come to realize that all they are is a supplement. They aren't the diet, they aren't the hard work, they aren't the pain you feel the day after. They also aren't the same old nasty ass tuna that you pound down every day so you can get to who you want to be. Supplements promise that, but they don't DO that.

Once I started counting calories, counting protein, counting carbs, differentiating between fats and squaring up my ratios of what I take for food and when I take it, I started to drop serious weight. You got to eat every 2 or 3 hours. I alternate between some whole food and a protein drink every 2 hours. My last meal or next to last meal every night is half a dozen whole eggs scrambled in olive oil with soy cheese on top. Learn about the different types/forms of protein and how they benefit you. I think you already know a bit about good fats. My point is that your body composition will really turn around when your Diet and Discipline turn around. That's what made the difference for me. I've cut back on my supplement whoring and focused on planning/measuring/calculating/cooking/packing/carrying all of my meals for the day doing the basic compound movements in the gym.

Squats, both speed and heavy. Bench press, I have a weak chest, so this has been the majority of my focus. Deadlift, cuz everyone needs a strong back.

Once again, good luck, I hope this helps and motivates.
-Nphocus