NoSwtTea4U X-Dreams the night away..

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Alrighty guys, I was one of the winners of the X-Dream and I will be posting a log of it here. I will update maybe every 3-5 days because so much can effect sleep, I don't think it would be fair to write something everyday.

I don't have time right this second to post my experience after the first 3 days, but I definately will later tonight.

X-Dream

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok..I've taken this for about 3 nights and I've slept amazing. It takes me about 10 minutes before I fully awake, but this is the same when I'm not taking X-Dream.

The only thing I've noticed is that about 2 hours after waking I get extremely sleepy-to the point where if I laid down, I'd be out. I don't know if there is an explaiation or if I'm just weird.

However, so far I've really liked X-Dream would definately buy the product.

I really liked USP REM-R3G and the deep sleep it helped me with along with the weird dreams. I don't get the dreams with X-Dream, but I definately can tell I sleep well.

Like I said, I'll update every 3-5 days.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, you are the first person I have heard say you didn't get the crazy dreams. Check out IBE's section and there were people talking about getting dreams of bats flying around their room from a whole in the wall and stuff hahaha.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Haha.. I'm not going to read anyone else's log until I'm done. Just because it can skew my own perception of the product.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
my wife gets the vivid dreams but I don't really get them as much, once in while I do.
Except for the occasional CJ Perry dream right?! hahaha j/k ;)

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Alright..this will be my second update.

I started taking my X-Dream about 1.5 hr before bedtime now rather than .5 hr and it has made all the difference in the world. As soon as I wake I am ready to get going and the problem with tiredness a couple of hours later is totally gone!

I spent the night at a friends house a couple of days ago and did not take X-Dream with me.. I can definately tell the difference between an X-Dream night and a regular nights sleep.

Definately love the product and as of now definately see no downsides to it.:thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ohhh, no he didn't ....you know Mrs IBE posts here frequently too :nono:
Maybe it's better Mrs IBE is the only one having the vivid dreams after all.... LOL
HAHAHA! I was only insinuating that one "would" have those dreams had they not been engaged ;)

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
It's been about a week since I last updated due to finals which ended yesterday.. So now I don't really have anything to worry about.. for 2 weeks at least.

Nothing really new to report.. Still taking it ~1.5 hr before bedtime and sleeping like a rock. I've yet to get any vivid dreams, however I have actually had some dreams which I normally never do.

If anyone has any questions or anything please ask, I don't really know what else to say other than I'm sleeping fine and feeling refreshed when I wake up!:dance:

On a side note-I just started taking X-Lean as well:woohoo:
I take it once with breakfast, then once either 4 hours later or before going to the gym.