PAL Stack Log

jrm

jrm

Awards
This is my first post on this site and first log, so this will most likely be straight to the point.

PAL Stack:

Incarnate-
4 2x Daily

Paravol-
1 2x Daily

Leviathan-
2, 1, 2 Daily (5 total per day)

Reset-A.D.-
1 2x Daily

Core Supplements:

Universal Animal Pak
Universal Animal Flex
Universal Animal Pump
All 1 Pak Daily

NOW CLA 800mg
3 1x Daily

NOW GABA 750mg
3 1x Daily

NOW Rhodiola 500mg
2 1x Daily

ON Pro Complex
ON 100% Casein Protein

Prescribed Medications:

Adderall XR 15mg
1 2x Daily

Me as of Day 1 of PAL Stack:

Height: 70" (5'10")
Weight: 283.8 lbs pre-workout
Bodyfat: 12%-ish (last checked 10/2006 at 286 lbs; unsure of accuracy-erring higher)

Split:

Monday-
Back
Hamstrings

Tuesday-
Chest
Calves

Wednesday-
Shoulders
Biceps

Thursday-
Triceps
Traps

Friday-
Quads

Saturday/Sunday-
Off

Cardio-
Completely unstructured and working on regimentation, particurally while on this stack.

Misc:
I plan on updating this log at least once per week. I will primarily be monitoring the progress as lbs lost (i.e. goal is to lose fat). Because this is my first log, please feel free to comment or recommend anything else I can add to make this better.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa great to see you decided to come to AM!!!!

Everything looks great.. off to a great start.

Dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions!!

jrm

jrm

Awards
Down a pound today, which I would have to attribute to bad diet yesterday and lack of hydration; weighed in at 282.8 lbs. My split is off this week because I was out of the gym Monday and Tuesday, so today's workout wasn't the greatest, but got the blood flowing. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

jrm

jrm

Awards
On a side note, I want to attest to the usage of Reset-A.D. with Adderall XR. Reset was the first PAL product I tried several months ago, drawing high interest because of my desensitization to XR's and stims, in general, effects. My Dr. did not want to up my dosage due to my size and ill effects on blood pressure. After some experimentation on my end, the Dr. agreed to use me as a "lab rat" and try my on 2 doses of XR spilt between the day; something he had never done before in his practice. This was a Band-Aid to my situation and soon no longer did the trick. After shedding all supplements and using only Reset with my XR, its effectiveness was dramatically re-established. The XR was starting to do its job again and I wasn't seemingly taking it in vain. Some days I was even able to drop to only one XR a day. The effectiveness of this single product, in conjunction with the hospitable communication with PAL itself in humoring my incessant questions, led me to this stack.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome man! Stack looks good. Log looks good...can't wait!!

Got any pics...you sound like a beast of a man :D

You gonna list your lifts?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, I want to attest to the usage of Reset-A.D. with Adderall XR. Reset was the first PAL product I tried several months ago, drawing high interest because of my desensitization to XR's and stims, in general, effects. My Dr. did not want to up my dosage due to my size and ill effects on blood pressure. After some experimentation on my end, the Dr. agreed to use me as a "lab rat" and try my on 2 doses of XR spilt between the day; something he had never done before in his practice. This was a Band-Aid to my situation and soon no longer did the trick. After shedding all supplements and using only Reset with my XR, its effectiveness was dramatically re-established. The XR was starting to do its job again and I wasn't seemingly taking it in vain. Some days I was even able to drop to only one XR a day. The effectiveness of this single product, in conjunction with the hospitable communication with PAL itself in humoring my incessant questions, led me to this stack.
thats awesome, thank you very much for the kind words. Im very interested in logs with users using reset with adderall, there are curently 2 being conducted on this forum and I am paying close attention. Good luck with the log my friend

jrm

jrm

Awards
Thats awesome man! Stack looks good. Log looks good...can't wait!!

Got any pics...you sound like a beast of a man :D

You gonna list your lifts?

Pics...I'm not really comfortable with myself to post any. Not sure whether it's insecurities or that I look better on paper, but I'm reluctant to put any up or take any. If you would like measurements I could offer that, just let me know what I should list. Same with the lifts...what would you like to see?

jrm

jrm

Awards
Pics...I'm not really comfortable with myself to post any. Not sure whether it's insecurities or that I look better on paper, but I'm reluctant to put any up or take any. If you would like measurements I could offer that, just let me know what I should list. Same with the lifts...what would you like to see?

Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake...I'll try to get some clothed pics up.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Todays Update:
I can tell the Reset-A.D. is starting to saturate. I fell asleep a little easier last night and woke up with less snoozes and got to the gym at an almost acceptable time. Since my split os off this week, I did quads and calves today. Went surprisingly well...which makes me think the other supplements are starting to take effect.

Weight check today: 284.4
No real explaination to the slight increase. At my size it's really negligable. I should probably not weigh in so often, but I can get a little OCD at times.

Probably won't have a weight update until Monday, which is my next scheduled visit to the gym. Goal next week is to regiment my cardio. I belive I will continue lifting in the AM and doing cardio in the PM.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake...I'll try to get some clothed pics up.
There ya go...clothed is fine.

Lifts, jw what you are lifting...not nec. maxes just what you are repping. But man at 283 anywhere near 12%, I would love to see those lifts

jrm

jrm

Awards
There ya go...clothed is fine.

Lifts, jw what you are lifting...not nec. maxes just what you are repping. But man at 283 anywhere near 12%, I would love to see those lifts
OK. I couldn't even begin to know what my maxes are, but I can list what I do. I used to get off doing crazy weight for reps and shocking people, but as I've aged my joints don't find that fun at all. I normally don't go crazy with it...mainly b/c I'm rehab'ing my rotator cuffs, and today my nagging quad insertion or hip flexor (not sure which one) pain comes into play since I did quads.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Lifts today:
Started with misc Rotator Cuff rehab exercises on cables
5 minutes on elliptical to warm up legs

Leg Extensions
75lbs: 10 feet flexed, 10 feet pointed (consecutive, no rest)
100lbs: 8 ff, 8 fp
125lbs: 7 ff, 7 fp
150lbs: 6 ff, 6 fp
175lbs: 5 ff, 5, fp
200lbs: 4 ff, 4 fp

Front Squats (modified sissy squat "stretch" between sets)
135lbs: 3x10

Low Plate Leg Presses (feet low on pad to emphasize quads)
300lbs: 1x15, 1x25, 1x20

Seated Calf Raises (weights not including apparatus)
230lbs: 2x10
280lbs: 1x10

Leg Press Calf Raises:
300lbs: 1x20, 1x15, 1x10, 1x10

Nothing remarkable here. Next week should be a better indication of what I normally do since I'll be back on my proper split.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Tried to get some pics with my camera phone, but that's a no-go. I'll work on something else. Not really gonna borrow a camera to explain what it's for since I don't own one.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Bored at work on a Saturday, so figured I'd throw up a little update. Starting to feel the effects of the test boosters. Hard to explain but it's something I've felt on others before; however, never this soon into starting a stack. I have IBS, and my stomach has been more out of whack since starting this stack. My appetite has been up and down, sometimes I have to force myself to eat, others I have to limit myself. I seem to be wanting carbs more than normal too. My meal cadence has been off since I haven't been as hungry most of the time. I plan on focusing more on my meal cadence this coming week.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Today...
Not feeling as flushed on the stack as I have been, but I'm not taking my XR today either.
Seems the only side-effect I'm really noticing is a little narcissism. Was in Target last night catching myself about to do a lat spread in some mirrors. Before that I kept checking myself out in the same mirrors. Not really characteristic of me.

I'll have a weight check tomorrow when I'm back in the gym in the AM.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight today: 283.6 lbs
While on paper today's weigh in is negligable from last week's, it is actually a good indication of loss for me since I will typically gain 3-5 lbs on an off weekend. I still had a couple of cheat meals and was able to essentially maintain from last week. This is a good thing to me.

I had a lot of trouble getting up this morning. I got to bed much later than I planned. I had my alarm set for 6, but lacking motivation I forced myself out of bed at 7:15. I will make it a point to get to bed earlier tonight in attempt of getting adequate rest.

Today was Back and Hamstrings. Since recently changing my split, I moved Back to the first day since it's probably one of my weakest body parts. I put forth a good effort today and did a few more sets than I normally do. When getting ready to leave for the gym, I felt the Incarnate more today than normal. The tingling feeling wasn't just in my face by my upper back too.

Monday: Back/Hamstrings
Misc Rotator Cuff rehab cable exercises

Lat Pull Downs to front
200lbs: 3 x 10

Dumb Bell Rows (Single Armed)
50lbs: 1 x 10
65lbs: 1 x 10
80lbs: 1 x 10
50lbs: 1 x 12

Horizontal Cable Rows (Using Wide Grip Lat Pull Down Bar)
*Usually my finishing exercise using 2 sets
100lbs: 3 x 15

Close Grip Pull Downs (Normally not performed)
100lbs: 2 x 20

Five Minutes on Elliptical

Seated Leg Curls
100lbs: 10 ff, 10 fp
125lbs: 8 ff, 8 fp
175lbs: 5 ff, 5, fp

Romanian Dead Lift
135lbs: 1 x 15
185lbs: 1 x 10
235lbs: 1 x 10

High Plate Leg Press (Feet hanging off top; heel contact only)
405lbs: 4 x 15

Plan on doing cardio this PM if time allows. Because my sleep cycle has been a little off, that will take precedent over cardio if need be.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great keep it up bro....sadly i like the tingle, you'll miss it when its gone, trust me..lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement...I was beginning to think no one was checking on this!
Im always here!!...hahaha...someones gotta keep an eye on ya.....
If you have any questions ever feel free to ask me, BJ, buckeye or Dave!

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight today: 282.0 lbs
Digital scale kept fluctuating between 281.8 and 282.0 lbs. Got on and off several times with the same effect. Just to be safe I'll take the higher of the two.

I woke up easier today. Started at 6am and out of bed at 6:30am. My upper body endurance was horrible today, as evident in the reps/weights in my final sets. I'm not sure if I exhausted my shoulders too much doing my Rotator Cuff rehab or what. I am limited in my weight used for reps doing chest because my Dr recommended using dumbbells rather than barbells due to my Rotator Cuffs and the dumbbells at my gym stop at 100lbs. Normally this poses an issue, but today it did not due to my low endurance. Also, I spent far too long in the gym. I was there approx 2 hours, which is WAY longer than I like to be. I was moving slowly I suppose. I am dealing with a mental battle of weight for my chest. My Dr recommended dropping the poundage, but the ego in me wants to go heavy. Last week I went light on chest, 50lbs for all presses and 20lbs for all flyes; really focusing on the muscle. This resulted in chest soreness I hadn't felt in a while. Today my ego won and went heavier. It can be frustrating knowing you can lift so much more but are limited by an injury.

Today was the heaviest I can remember lifting for calves. This was more of a mental decision vs a strength increase.

Tuesday: Chest/Calves
Misc Rotator Cuff rehab exercises

Incline Dumbbell Press
*Weight listed per dumbbell
50lbs: 1 x 20, 1 x 15
75lbs: 1 x 15
100lbs: 1 x 10

Flat Dumbbell Press (feet on bench)
50lbs: 1 x 20
75lbs: 1 x 12
100lbs: 2 x 5 *atypical

Incline Dumbbell Flye
20lbs: 1 x 10
25lbs: 1 x 10
30lbs: 1 x 10

Flat Dumbbell Flye (feet on bench)

High Cable Pulley Flye (High to low)
*Weight listed per side
20lbs: 1 x 20
35lbs: 1 x 15
50lbs: 1 x 10

Seated Calf Raises (weights not including apparatus)
230lbs: 1 x 10
280lbs: 1 x 10
330lbs: 1 x 10

Leg Press Calf Raises:
300lbs: 1 x 25,
350lbs: 1 x 25, 2 x 20
400lbs: 1 x 30

jrm

jrm

Awards
Supplementation:
I am going to drop my dosage of GABA today. Currently I'm taking 2250mg daily. I am going to drop it back to 1500mg today. I am not sure if it the GABA or Rhodiola, but I was in a hyper-anxious state last night. I had a similar bout several weeks ago before starting my PAL stack, so I know it's not related. It was actually worse before the stack. From my web-search I found no real side effect for Rhodiola, but found that GABA can exacerbate high blood pressure, anxiety, flushness, mouth numbness, etc.; all of which I'm experiencing. To note, I normally take it closer to bed, whereas yesterday I took it in the mid afternoon.

Otherwise, everything is remaining the same.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement...I was beginning to think no one was checking on this!
Sorry man!! been busy this week!!! never hesitate to grab me on AIM though!!!

Keep up the good work man!

jrm

jrm

Awards
Supplementation:
I am going to drop my dosage of GABA today. Currently I'm taking 2250mg daily. I am going to drop it back to 1500mg today. I am not sure if it the GABA or Rhodiola, but I was in a hyper-anxious state last night. I had a similar bout several weeks ago before starting my PAL stack, so I know it's not related. It was actually worse before the stack. From my web-search I found no real side effect for Rhodiola, but found that GABA can exacerbate high blood pressure, anxiety, flushness, mouth numbness, etc.; all of which I'm experiencing. To note, I normally take it closer to bed, whereas yesterday I took it in the mid afternoon.

Otherwise, everything is remaining the same.

Going to drop GABA to 0mg today and hold it there for a couple of days. I might up it back to 750mg later on, but am going to take a little break and see what happens. Going to do the same with the Rhodiola in the case it's the culprit.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight today: 281.2 lbs
Scale fluctuated again today between 281.0 and 281.2 lbs. I took the higher of the two.

Could not wake up today. Alarm started at 6am and didn't get up until 7:15 or 7:30am, can't remember. Not sure if it's be cause I didn't take the GABA or what. I plan on getting to bed earlier tonight if at all possible.

Work out went fairly well. Did a few more sets and exercises than I normally do. I should've stuck to my normal split routine as to avoid overtraining. I made sure to focus on wasting as little time as possible in there. My biceps are probably my weakest body overall and today's pump wasn't that great.

Wednesday: Shoulders/Biceps

Seated Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises
15lbs: 1 x 20
20lbs: 1 x 15

Standing Dumbbell Front Lateral Raise

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
60lbs: 1 x 15
75lbs: 1 x 10

Single-armed Low Cable Pulley Side Lateral Raise
10lbs: 1 x 10
15lbs: 2 x 10

Single-armed Cable Rear Lateral
10lbs: 1 x 10
15lbs: 1 x 10

Reverse Pec Deck
100lbs: 2 x 15

Standing Barbell Curl
45lbs: 1 x 15
65lbs: 1 x 10
85lbs: 1 x 10

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls
25lbs: 2 x 10

Single-armed Seated Dumbbell Concentration Curls
(Elbow on inner-thigh)
25lbs: 3 x 10

Single-armed Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curls
(Bent over, upper-arm perpendicular to floor)
25lbs: 2 x 10

Reverse Grip Barbell Curls
45lbs: 3 x 10

Double-armed High Cable Pulley Curls
15lbs: 3 x 25

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight Today: 279.8 lbs

Had trouble getting up today, but I think it was more a decision than a necessity. I'm not sure if I need to up the Reset AD or not. I made a valid attempt to get to bed earlier, but I think I tried a little too early resulting in my falling asleep later than anticipated.

Today in the gym went OK. My elbow started bothering me, which is not normal. I think I went too heavy for my triceps warm up. This ended up affecting me when doing traps; I do not use lifting aides and my grip was off due to my forearm/elbow.

Thursday: Triceps/Traps

Close Cambered Grip (Upsidedown V Grip) Triceps Push Down
75lbs: 2 x 20

Flat Bench Barbell Triceps Extension
45lbs: 1 x 20
65lbs: 1 x 15
95lbs: 1 x 10

Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extension (Both arms at one time)
30lbs: 2 x 10

High Cable Pulley Single-armed Giant Set: Reverse Grip then Natural Grip
15lbs: 1 x 10 + 1 x 10 = 1 x 20
20lbs: 1 x 10 + 1 x 10 = 1 x 20; 1 x 10 + 1 x 10 = 1 x 20

Knotted Rope High Cable Pully
35lbs: 1 x 20
30lbs: 2 x 20

Barbell Shrug
135lbs: 1 x 15
225lbs: 1 x 10
315lbs: 1 x 6, 1 x 4, 1 x 3, 1 x 1
*Grip gave out, could not stop bar roll

Smith Machine Behind the Back Shrug
135lbs: 2 x 10
225lbs: 1 x 10

Dumbbell Shrug
50lbs: 3 x 10

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
how does your diet look?

Typically if you are malnourished you can enter an overtraining situation whereas the body cannot properly rest and grow. Since you have not gone into detail about your diet, i figured it would be good to question it.. just to see if everything looks good!

jrm

jrm

Awards
how does your diet look?

Typically if you are malnourished you can enter an overtraining situation whereas the body cannot properly rest and grow. Since you have not gone into detail about your diet, i figured it would be good to question it.. just to see if everything looks good!
I'll work on figuring it all out and posting.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight Today: I went to a gym location I typically don't visit because it has a true leg press. I used their slide scale and it read 279 lbs even. But because this isn't the scale I normally use I can't say for sure what I'm relatively at.

Friday: Quads

Seated Leg Extensions
150lbs: 8 ff, 8 fp
175lbs: 6 ff, 6 fp
200lbs: 6 ff, 6 fp
225lbs: 4 ff, 4 fp

*Weights not including apparatus
450lbs: 1 x 10
630lbs: 1 x 10
900lbs: 1 x 10

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight today: 283.2 lbs

I had WAY too many carbs this weekend, which is what I would attribute to the gain. Replaced the shocks on my vehicle Saturday in 90+F weather in the open sun. I was completely douched in sweat and after finally getting done, after being completely mentally, physically, and emotionally drained, reached for anything I could to eat. I should've breaked several times during the process to feed, but was hard-headed about it and put it off till the end. Plus, I spent the afternoon and evening at my friend's house yesterday after church, and with his wife being Italian had several carb-laden meals.

Today's workout wasn't stellar by any means. I was sluggish and for some reason the gym didn't have any music on today. I think I might be able to afford an ipod shuffle this check so I might order one. Anywhodat, I made a point today to refocus on my mind/muscle connection and humble myself on the weights I used. This is something I have done in the past with great success and am going to revisit this principle. I also made sure to stick to my routine and not stray so much, keeping my sets/reps under control.

Monday: Back/Hamstrings

Lat Pull Downs to front
200lbs: 3 x 10

Dumbbell Rows (Single Armed)
50lbs: 1 x 15
60lbs: 1 x 10
70lbs: 1 x 10

Horizontal Cable Rows: Close grip
125lbs: 3 x 15

High Cable Pulley Pull Downs (Finishing)
*Weights listed per side
20lbs: 1 x 20
35lbs: 1 x 20

Three Minutes Incline Treadmill

Seated Leg Curls
175lbs: 4 ff, 4 fp

Romanian Dead Lift
135lbs: 3 x 15

High Plate Leg Press (Feet hanging off top; heel contact only)
405lbs: 3 x 15

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
lol nothing like auto work to beat you up... thats a whole body workout in itself... one of my favorite hobbies.
shocks can be a pain in the arse!!!

jrm

jrm

Awards
lol nothing like auto work to beat you up... thats a whole body workout in itself... one of my favorite hobbies.
shocks can be a pain in the arse!!!
No joke! I have a lift on it and the shock mount relocators really complicate things.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight Today: 283.2 lbs

Not much to say today. Again, went the humbling route and did light weights on my chest. Got a great pump though, so much so I could barely flex my chest at the end of my workout.

I am house/dog sitting for a buddy, so I am a little out of my element. I borderline binged last night when I got here. My meal cadence was off and by the time I got to eat I didn't want to stop. I ran out of food at work so I was starving which was bad. Off work today so that will be handled.

The barbell bench was staring at me like a broad in a low shirt and a high skirt. I had to really fight going back to it today. I hope eventually I'll be able to go back to it and be able to lift heavy again. I had to laugh at myself the way it was beckoning me.

Tuesday: Chest/Calves

Incline Dumbbell Press
50lbs: 3 x 20

Flat Dumbbell Press (feet on bench)

Flat Dumbbell Flye (feet on bench)
*Weigth listed per dumbbell

Incline Dumbbell Flye
20lbs: 3 x 10

Seated Calf Raises (weight not including apparatus)
230lbs: 1 x 10
280lbs: 1 x 10
340lbs: 1 x 10

Leg Press Calf Raises:
350lbs: 1 x 20, 1 x 15, 1 x 10
300lbs: 2 x 10

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight Today: 285.0 lbs

Wednesday: Shoulders/Biceps

Seated Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises
15lbs: 2 x 15
20lbs: 2 x 10

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
50lbs: 2 x 15
60lbs: 2 x 10

Single-armed Low Cable Pulley Side Lateral Raise
10lbs: 3 x 10

Single-armed Cable Rear Lateral
10lbs: 2 x 20
15lbs: 1 x 15

Machine Shoulder Press
75lbs: 2 x 25

Standing Barbell Curl
45lbs: 1 x 15
75lbs: 2 x 10

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls

Single-armed Seated Dumbbell Concentration Curls
(Elbow on inner-thigh)

Single-armed Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curls
(Bent over, upper-arm perpendicular to floor)
25lbs: 3 x 10

Reverse Grip Barbell Curls
45lbs: 3 x 10

Last edited:
jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight today: 282.8 lbs

Bad headache = bad workout

Thursday: Triceps/Traps

Close Cambered Grip (Upsidedown V Grip) Triceps Push Down
50lbs: 2 x 25

Flat Bench Barbell Triceps Extension
45lbs: 1 x 25
85lbs: 2 x 10

Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extension (Both arms at one time)
30lbs: 2 x 15
35lbs: 2 x 10

High Cable Pulley Single-armed Giant Set: Reverse Grip then Natural Grip
15lbs: 1 x 10 + 1 x 10 = 1 x 20
20lbs: 1 x 10 + 1 x 10 = 1 x 20
25lbs: 1 x 10 + 1 x 10 = 1 x 20

Knotted Rope High Cable Pully

Barbell Shrug
135lbs: 2 x 15
225lbs: 2 x 10

Smith Machine Behind the Back Shrug
135lbs: 3 x 10

Dumbbell Shrug
50lbs: 3 x 10

Misc Rotator Cuff Rehab exercises

10 Minutes on Elliptical

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
headaches p*ss me off cause they put me outta comission for the day. Keep up the good work my friend

jrm

jrm

Awards
Weight today: 281.8 lbs

Not much to add. Small headache again. Still feeling sluggish, I think it's mainly being out of my element and not in my own bed.

Friday: Quads

Seated Leg Extensions
150lbs: 8 ff, 8 fp
175lbs: 6 ff, 6 fp
200lbs: 6 ff, 6 fp
225lbs: 4 ff, 4 fp

*Weights not including apparatus
450lbs: 2 x 10
630lbs: 1 x 10

jrm

jrm

Awards
PAL Folks,

Should I up my Reset dosage? With everything I'm on I still feel pretty sluggish. I think my allergies have been out of whack, but would like your thoughts.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
PAL Folks,

Should I up my Reset dosage? With everything I'm on I still feel pretty sluggish. I think my allergies have been out of whack, but would like your thoughts.
hey man... ive had the same allergy problems lately... its what you get for living in the South in the summer....
I dont think that Reset will help with youre headaches... maybe try 1 more cap a day for a few days to see if it helps.... but im not sure that it even would....

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Best I could do. Two from a fishing trip a couple of weeks ago, and two from yesterday messing around helping a buddy who's a home inspector. They are pretty bad, and none really give a good indication as to "me".

No way you are 12% bf.

:ntome:

X

jrm

jrm

Awards
hey man... ive had the same allergy problems lately... its what you get for living in the South in the summer....
I dont think that Reset will help with youre headaches... maybe try 1 more cap a day for a few days to see if it helps.... but im not sure that it even would....
I was concerned more with the sluggishness. I wasn't sure if it was from my allergies or sensitivity to stims (or lack thereof).

jrm

jrm

Awards
I can only go off what the calipers said. Based off those pictures I would be somewhere around the 15%; but those are only general guidelines and can't be assumed of everyone. I didn't measure myself, a dietician did.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I can only go off what the calipers said. Based off those pictures I would be somewhere around the 15%; but those are only general guidelines and can't be assumed of everyone. I didn't measure myself, a dietician did.

Tough to tell with the clothed pix I guess.

You aren't really pushing big numbers on the weights for your size either. You just seem to have a Power Lifter's build without the numbers to back it up.

X

jrm

jrm

Awards
Tough to tell with the clothed pix I guess.

You aren't really pushing big numbers on the weights for your size either. You just seem to have a Power Lifter's build without the numbers to back it up.

X
If you read my log that will be explained.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Monday weight: 282.8 lbs
Tuesday weight: 283.8 lbs
Wednesday weight: 285.0 lbs

Started cardio this week. Not happy with my progress, but my best friend said I was looking slimmer. So maybe the scale isn't the best scale to go by.

I think I'm going to extend this stack for an eight-week duration. Does that sound ok PAL?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is definitely good... somtimes it takes more then 3-4 weeks before you shock your body enough into major changes

jrm

jrm

Awards
Thursday weight: 282.0 lbs

Thursday workout: Triceps/traps