Travis' Primordial Performance's Dermacrine + Epidrol Synergy Log

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright after reviewing a lot of options I have decide to use two products on my next oral/trans cycle. Primordial Performance's Dermacrine and Genera Supplements Epidrol. I have used Havoc before so I know what I'm getting with the Epidrol. The Dermacrine definitely intrigues me which is why I have decide to use it. Many of the benefits of the product appear to be perfect for use with Epidrol (synergistic if you will :thumbsup: ).

From what I know nobody has logged Dermacrine or a Primordial Performance product here at AM. I think its a very interesting product line as it includes all transdermals with awesome ingredients such as resveratrol. Anyways here are some of the reason I feel these will work well together and for me (posted earlier in another forum):

1. Increased libido - my libido dropped when i first ran this compound
2. Cortisol reduction while on cycle...I think this could be important especially for me and the work I do (stress desk job staring at a computer all day plus ectomorph...)
3. DHEA plus GH stimulation - I'll more than likely run IGF before and after the cycle so this to me should help naturally improve IGF levels....or at least on paper it should.
4. Resveratrol....just a new exciting supp. Apparently its oral bioavailability sucks though. This is a TD product so it makes me pretty curious.

:bb3:

Anyway here is some info on the products:

Dermacrine

Dermacrine is a topically applied product that can dramatically increase testosterone, while maintaining a safe balance of estrogen and DHT. Our cutting edge topical formula is the ultimate supplement for any man who wishes to increase energy, lean muscle, reduce fat, and optimize his sexual performance. Dermacrine is a well balanced forumla that supports testosterone without compromising cholesterol levels, prostate or liver health.

As a benefit to all men, Dermacrine will not overly suppress the bodies hormonal production like steroids or other hormonal drugs, Dermacrine rejuvenates and protects hormone production pathways for continued benefits that are realized even after cessation of use.

primordialperformance.com

Epidrol

EpiDrol represents an entire new category we call “Designer Anabolics”. These are compounds that elicit what every athlete is looking for (increase in lean muscle, decrease in fat, anti-estrogen properties) without the negative side effects that had been considered “standard” up until this point.

Well those days of terrible sides such as bloating, acne, drop in libido and terrible crash after you ceased use are over. Introducing our first release in our Designer Anabolics line…EpiDrol!

EpiDrol is a compound that’s not only extremely effective at building muscle mass and strength due to it’s very high anabolic score, but is also an extremely effective anti-estrogen that’s been used safely for years in Japan.

EpiDrol is an extremely potent compound. It has about a 12 to 1 anabolic to androgenic ratio, which is very good, and nearly as good as oxandrolone (Anavar) or even greater, depending upon where you look. EpiDrol has around 11 times the anabolic activity of methyltestosterone after oral administration.

I am actually about a week away from starting this log. Eric the founder of Primordial Performance has been helping me out and seems to really know his stuff, so I am confident the Dermacrine and Epidrol will make a great stack.

Pics, stats, dosing protocol, and goals will come as I get closer to the cycle.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i would save the dermacrine for PCT, just my 2 cents

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would save the dermacrine for post cycle therapy, just my 2 cents
Yeah, but I have PP's Dermacrine Sustain for that! I wanted to try both products and I believe the Sustain is a better PCT product.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stats, etc...

I am definitely a mirror guy so I will get some pics up later today or possibly this weekend.

My goal for this cycle will be a basic bulk. Not a lean bulk or a dirty bulk...i just wanna bulk. I actually started eating heavier about 1-2 weeks ago. Originally I was right at 202lbs. This morning weight was 205lbs. Im 6'1" tall. Body fat was tested about a month ago and hasnt changed much and was 12.8%. I'll get this retested more than likely after PCT.

Dosing Protocol

This is sorta where I change things up a bit. The Dermacrine will be dosed everyday for 30 days (4-5 pumps/day).

The Epidrol is going to be used in a pulse....sorta. I am going to dose only pre and post workout 4x/week (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri).

I will start with 20mg on the first couple workout days then bump it to 30mg. I am going to be flexible with this and may bump it up or even down later in the cycle depending on results/sides.

Other support supps will be:

Cycle support/life support
R-ala
creatine mono
cissus
xtend
AP/YG
...and basics like protein, oils, multi, etc.

Still waiting on some stuff to start this cycle but let me know if you have any questions in the mean time. :food: :pizza:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
anabolics shut down test production i would wait to use that till pct.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Couple pics. Little bloated already from bulkin, should be a fat day at the beach tomorrow, lol. May add more later...this camera phone sucks btw...

Attachments

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Couple pics. Little bloated already from bulkin, should be a fat day at the beach tomorrow, lol. May add more later...this camera phone sucks btw...
Travis, sorry about the hold up on the Derma. We will get it out for ya today!

-Pp

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Got the Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain in the mail yesterday. Packaging looks sweet and the actual bottles are cool shat. Going to shower and try out 4 pumps today. Each bottle came with a nice "How to Use" card for each product.

In other good news I also finally got my money back from Netteller! Not sure if anyone else out there handicaps much...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Applied 4 pumps to my upper chest and shoulder areas. No skin irritation and no smell. The solution is fairly liquid and I chose to use the pump instead of the spray nozzle but I may switch that up.

Went to the gym and did 30 min cardio, abs, forearms, and some rotator cuff work. Weight this morning was 207lbs.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Applied 4 pumps of dermacrine after showering this morning. No skin irritation and no smell. Noticed i was sweating a little more today, but then again its hot and humid crazy here this time of year!

Took 20mg epidrol pre wo then another 10 pwo.

Just did arms today:

Close grip bench
DB skull crushers
Rope pull downs supersetted with EZ bar standing curls
DB Hammer curls
1 arm DB preachers

Arms felt nice and swole. Friggin shawtys all over the gym distracting me today...

Weight this morning was 208lbs

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 208lbs

Applied 4 pumps of Dermacrine this morning, and took another 20mgs Epidrol pre-wo and 10mg pwo. Did work on my shoulders and traps today.

DB Press 10 reps w/ 40/45/50/55's
Lateral raises superset with Behind the neck BB press
Bent over cable side raise
Seated bent over side raises

DB shrugs
Smith machine shrugs

Stuff felt good for the most part. I have been getting in around 5k cals/day. I feel pretty bloated all the time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck with the adventure......see you got some good support supps there too.....sweet:hammer:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Travis......................... did you have a sex change ? :eek: Hey, no prob you look damn sexy this way too :D

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck with the adventure......see you got some good support supps there too.....sweet:hammer:
Yeah first time using cissus....hope it helps after heavy squat days. Knees and hips are a bit shotty sometimes...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Travis......................... did you have a sex change ? :eek: Hey, no prob you look damn sexy this way too :D
Haha, yeah I needed an avi that would motivate me a little. This does the trick. Especially since I am trying to eat everything possible...reminds me to get my milk. :cheers:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 209lbs

Okay 4 Dermacrine pumps this morning and another 20mg Epidrol pre-wo and 10mg pwo.

Did legs tonight:

ATG Squats 10 reps 185/195/205/215
Leg press rocker swingy machine (lub this machine for quads)

Then I did single leg step ups holding DB's. I ran into a problem and I sorta want to see if this happens to anyone else. Durng my left leg I noticed a small pinch basically right above my tailbone. Sorta shruged it off and started my other leg and BAM!, first step up I had an extremely sharp pain in my tailbone area. Anyone ever get this?

It only seems to happen when I am doing one leg lifts (lunges and variations). Its fine now but weird.

Finished off with seated Ham curls 4x10
Seated leg ext 4x10
Seated calf raise 4x10

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah I needed an avi that would motivate me a little. This does the trick. Especially since I am trying to eat everything possible...reminds me to get my milk. :cheers:
Yep, get your protein and keep up the good work!

-Pp

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay 4 Dermacrine pumps this morning and another 20mg Epidrol pre-wo and 10mg pwo.

Did legs tonight:

ATG Squats 10 reps 185/195/205/215
Leg press rocker swingy machine (lub this machine for quads)

Then I did single leg step ups holding DB's. I ran into a problem and I sorta want to see if this happens to anyone else. Durng my left leg I noticed a small pinch basically right above my tailbone. Sorta shruged it off and started my other leg and BAM!, first step up I had an extremely sharp pain in my tailbone area. Anyone ever get this?

It only seems to happen when I am doing one leg lifts (lunges and variations). Its fine now but weird.

Finished off with seated Ham curls 4x10
Seated leg ext 4x10
Seated calf raise 4x10
god i hate leg day.....atg squats ?? whats that?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
god i hate leg day.....atg squats ?? whats that?
Ass To Grass. I use to post my training log on another forum that had a lot of powerlifters and strongman people. Sorta just got use to calling them ATG squats. :squat:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ass To Grass. I use to post my training log on another forum that had a lot of powerlifters and strongman people. Sorta just got use to calling them ATG squats. :squat:
be careful mentioning the word ass in front of some people on this board...lol....they tend to get excited..hahaha

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 210.5lbs

be careful mentioning the word ass in front of some people on this board...lol....they tend to get excited..hahaha
Thankfully gix and nyc havent seen the log yet....

Had some good workout tonight. Just did arms but had the ON feelling. My friggin libido is sky high too, which I think is the Dermacrine. Started applying one pump of Derm to the balls for better absorbtion. I also upped the Epidrol dosage to 40mg.

Weight is also steadily going up. I feel full all the time. I am going to get to 220+ before the end of this cycle/pct. I know I can do that, I may put on fat but at this point I dont give a fvck.

I am considering extending the cycle longer than 4 weeks but I am not sure yet. Sides are basically non-existant at this point. This seems like such a mild compound but I have nothing to base that against. I think it is stacking really well with the Dermacrine. I feel more focused and "on my toes" after applying the Derm in the morning. Very EXCITE!!!! (borat voice)

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Nice results so far. I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
travis how long does a bottle of the dermacrine last? I tried to find it on their web site but couldn't

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
travis how long does a bottle of the dermacrine last? I tried to find it on their web site but couldn't
4 pumps/day will last 30 days. Some guys have been putting it on their balls and say that it will last longer b/c of the higher absorption rate. I believe that to probably be somewhat true.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not even going to post todays workout. Friggin woke up last night with a terrible ear ache. Couldnt sleep all night so I was tired all day and didnt have a great gym session. Cut it short, need a nap.

Good thing is that weight is still at 210.5

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 212lbs!

Wow got a good nights sleep and weight was up again this morning. Still felt pretty rundown during the workout tonight. Ear ache has been giving me headaches and ****. Much better today then yesterday though.

Dosing right now is 4 pumps Dermacrine every morning. 10mg Epidrol in the morning, 20mg pre-workout, and 10mg's pwo.

Legs tonight:

Did the squat rocker thingy again
5x8 worked up to 8 rep max on the thing
Wide stance squats
4x8 135/145/165/185
Leg Extention
4x10
Ham Curls
4x8 worked up to 190
Calf Raise
2x10 2 plates

Felt pretty ****ty all workout. Need some more food and sleep. :pizza: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 212.5lbs

Woke up today and felt really tired all day at work again. Not sure what it is but I feel a little run down. Just glad the weekend is here, Im gonna get some hella sleep in.

Dosing was the same as the previous day. Did chest and tri's tonight:

Pec Deck 4x15
Flat BB Bench 4x6/8/8/10
Incline DB Fly 4x10
Decline BB Bench 4x10
Flat DB Fly 4x10

Rope pulldown 4x10
Single arm overhead ext 4x10
Tri Ext Overhead Machine 4x10

Joints felt raw....libido is fvckin sky high. Thinking about adding AP here in the next few days to overlap it into PCT. :sad:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Wow got a good nights sleep and weight was up again this morning. Still felt pretty rundown during the workout tonight. Ear ache has been giving me headaches and ****. Much better today then yesterday though.

Dosing right now is 4 pumps Dermacrine every morning. 10mg Epidrol in the morning, 20mg pre-workout, and 10mg's pwo.

Legs tonight:

Did the squat rocker thingy again
5x8 worked up to 8 rep max on the thing
Wide stance squats
4x8 135/145/165/185
Leg Extention
4x10
Ham Curls
4x8 worked up to 190
Calf Raise
2x10 2 plates

Felt pretty ****ty all workout. Need some more food and sleep. :pizza: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Are you still pulsing?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you still pulsing?
Right now sorta. The first week I took 30mg Mon-Fri, then off Sat & Sun. This week I have taken 40mg's everyday and I may just keep taking the same dosage everyday from here on out. I am only going 4 maybe 5 weeks. Need to decide though...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some guys have been putting it on their balls and say that it will last longer b/c of the higher absorption rate. I believe that to probably be somewhat true.
Yeah, odd but true.

The scrotum actually gets about 3x more absorption compared to any other skin on the body. It’s a good way to get a nice little “boost” from what I hear.

BTW, the “run down” feeling may be a result of you experiencing semi-insomnia from the epidrol. You may want to consider running just in the early parts of the day if you arnt doing that already.

-Pp

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Right now sorta. The first week I took 30mg Mon-Fri, then off Sat & Sun. This week I have taken 40mg's everyday and I may just keep taking the same dosage everyday from here on out. I am only going 4 maybe 5 weeks. Need to decide though...
Just wondering because i saw you took some in the morning too:think:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering because i saw you took some in the morning too:think:
Yeah, I am just running this everyday though out the cycle.

BTW, yesterday weight was 213.5 then this morning it was 212.5 so still keeping the cals high.

Yesterday I worked Back and a lil bi's:

Rack pulls 5x6 started at 225 and worked up to 315 with the pin set about 2 inches below the knees.
Cable wide grip row 4x8 stack
Lat pulldown 4x8
Single arm cable row 4x8

Pull ups superset w/ incline seated DB curls 3 sets

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 212.5lbs

So I got a lot of sleep this weekend and I had a great workout today. Still using 4 pumps of Dermacrine every morning. I upped my epidrol dosage to 50mg's as of today. 20mg's in the morning, 10mg's at lunch, 10mg's pre-wo, and 10mg's pwo.

Just did arms today, nothing special but the weights were up all around and I felt very aggressive. Like so agressive that I found myself talking **** to the weights as I lifted them....:head:

BTW, the Dermacrine seems to be helping libido a lot. Its as strong as ever and by this time my last havoc/epidrol cycle I didnt have a very good one.

I have noticed some shedding but nothing big so I picked up some 1% nizoral today. I'll begin using that tomorrow.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So I got a lot of sleep this weekend and I had a great workout today. Still using 4 pumps of Dermacrine every morning. I upped my epidrol dosage to 50mg's as of today. 20mg's in the morning, 10mg's at lunch, 10mg's pre-wo, and 10mg's pwo.

Just did arms today, nothing special but the weights were up all around and I felt very aggressive. Like so agressive that I found myself talking **** to the weights as I lifted them....:head:

BTW, the Dermacrine seems to be helping libido a lot. Its as strong as ever and by this time my last havoc/epidrol cycle I didnt have a very good one.

I have noticed some shedding but nothing big so I picked up some 1% nizoral today. I'll begin using that tomorrow.
To confirm, your last Epi cycle was only Havoc correct?....if so, how would you compare the Epidrol to Havoc at this point?...better or the same?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To confirm, your last Epi cycle was only Havoc correct?....if so, how would you compare the Epidrol to Havoc at this point?...better or the same?
I would have to say at this point the Epidrol is better than Havoc.
Libido is higher, much higher. Workouts are very aggressive. I did get sick for a few days on my Havoc cycle so that may have slowed things. So far my weight is going up much fast with the Epidrol+Dermacrine combo.

Then again I am using the Dermacrine for all the negatives I experienced using Havoc. So I have to give the Derm some mad props so far. Oh and I should have mentioned the weight gain doesnt appear to be much fat! :thumbsup:

I forgot to weight myself this morning, but still had a great workout tonight. Did shoulders:

DB Mil Press 5x8 worked up to 65's
underhand front raises 4x10
One arm side raises 4x10
Smith machine press 3x10

Then did BB shrugs 4x10 finished with 385lbs

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say at this point the Epidrol is better than Havoc.
Libido is higher, much higher. Workouts are very aggressive. I did get sick for a few days on my Havoc cycle so that may have slowed things. So far my weight is going up much fast with the Epidrol+Dermacrine combo.

Then again I am using the Dermacrine for all the negatives I experienced using Havoc. So I have to give the Derm some mad props so far. Oh and I should have mentioned the weight gain doesnt appear to be much fat! :thumbsup:

I forgot to weight myself this morning, but still had a great workout tonight. Did shoulders:

DB Mil Press 5x8 worked up to 65's
underhand front raises 4x10
One arm side raises 4x10
Smith machine press 3x10

Then did BB shrugs 4x10 finished with 385lbs
Good stuff man! Keep it up!:thumbsup:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not lifting today. Must have tweaked something in the gym yesterday b/c I am not able to turn my head to the left quickly and my left upper trap and neck are really sore. Doesnt feel to serious but figured a day off and a bunch of cissus was necessary.

Oh, and btw weight this morning was 214lbs!!

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
stacking with the dermacrine

It's interesting that you feel as though the negatives of the Havoc/Epidrol (since they are the same stuff really) have been allevieated by the Dermacrine.

I was thinking about taking Orastan-E (Gaspari) while on the Dermacrine. I want to stay away from the methylated stuff and go with something a little safer.

What do you all think would be a good combo with:

1. Dermacrine
2. Dermacrine Sustain post cycle.

I was also thinking about taking Carbolin 19 (anavar wannabe) continuosly and ZMA at night.

Also thinking about using SizeOn and SuperPump from Gaspari.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's interesting that you feel as though the negatives of the Havoc/Epidrol (since they are the same stuff really) have been allevieated by the Dermacrine.

I was thinking about taking Orastan-E (Gaspari) while on the Dermacrine. I want to stay away from the methylated stuff and go with something a little safer.

What do you all think would be a good combo with:

1. Dermacrine
2. Dermacrine Sustain post cycle.

I was also thinking about taking Carbolin 19 (anavar wannabe) continuosly and ZMA at night.

Also thinking about using SizeOn and SuperPump from Gaspari.
Boom, honestly I am not that familiar with some of the unmethylated stuff. I know epidrol/havoc/epistane are relatively mild methylated compounds. I would just suggest reading threw the threads on here and see what fits you best. I think the Dermacrine would be great with just about any oral out there. Seems to keep things steady for me.

I doubt Carbolin is anything like anavar result wise but Im sure it wouldnt be harmful during cycle. I however would pry use it in PCT, but I dont know much about it so I'm just throwing that out there. ZMA is good shat all the time.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW, just an update but weight is staying between 214 and 215 the last couple days. My neck feels fine (a lil tight), but I did chest and tri's yesterday. Pumps are lasting into the day and I feel very aggressive. Lethargy is still an issue at times but not too bad. I'll update again later today with my workout from tonight.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 214.5lbs

Things are still going good. Weight has stalled, but that is probably due to my diet lately. I havent eaten as much the past week and a half so I need to get back on that. Some days I look in the mirror and think I am making progress, and other days not so much....not real sure. Thinking about making this last 5 weeks though.

Still applying 4 pumps Dermacrine every morning, upped the dosage of Epidrol today to 50mgs. Libido is still great, and today I felt very "on", even at work which is where most of my lethargy has been lately. Sides are virtually non-existent! :head:

Just did arms today:

BW Dips
Close Grip elbows in DB press
Reverse grip smith mach press
tri kick backs

Seated BB curl
DB Hammer curl
reverse grip one arm cable curls

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
appetite stimulant....

Things are still going good. Weight has stalled, but that is probably due to my diet lately. I havent eaten as much the past week and a half so I need to get back on that. Some days I look in the mirror and think I am making progress, and other days not so much....not real sure. Thinking about making this last 5 weeks though.

Still applying 4 pumps Dermacrine every morning, upped the dosage of Epidrol today to 50mgs. Libido is still great, and today I felt very "on", even at work which is where most of my lethargy has been lately. Sides are virtually non-existent! :head:

Just did arms today:

BW Dips
Close Grip elbows in DB press
Reverse grip smith mach press
tri kick backs

Seated BB curl
DB Hammer curl
reverse grip one arm cable curls

How has the appetite been? Most guys get ravenous hunger after a couple weeks on the Dermacrine.

-Pp

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight this morning = 215.5lbs

How has the appetite been? Most guys get ravenous hunger after a couple weeks on the Dermacrine.

-Pp
It's been off and on. I usually struggle to bulk though it seems I am a bit of an ectomorph....or at least my appetite is.

My weight inched up so that is a good thing. Yesterday I had a pretty ****ty workout and didnt even feel like posting. Today was another story, got on the stims before the gym and did legs:

ATG Squat
6 sets worked up to 295x2
Single Leg Step ups
Holding 40's 3x10
50's 1x10

Squat rocker thingy 4x8
Ham curls 4x8

Standing calf raises

:squat: :squat: :squat: :squat:

I do seem to be packing on some size now. Specifically in the traps and arms. Which is good cause my goal was to gain some arm size. I'll maybe post some progress pics Friday when a girl friend brings over a digital camera. Should be better than the starting pics.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
No more pulsing

So you have completely waxed the pulsing idea by this time?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you have completely waxed the pulsing idea by this time?
Yeah bro, I dropped the pulse after about week 1. I really think pulsing would be better with a stronger compound like superdrol or M1T. This compound is so mild even at high doses.

Oh, and oddly this morning i weighed in at 220.5lbs! Not sure where that 5 pound jump came in but I'll take it....maybe water who knows.

:bb3:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. Weight is holding between 216-220. Didnt lift the last couple days as I have come down with a pretty bad cold. I am shoveling in vit E & C and pinning B12 to help fight it.

On a good note, I ran into a bunch of old college friends who havent seen me in 3+ years. I got an unbelievable amount of compliments on my size/transformation. Obviously they were not based on just this cycle but it was motivating. The last time most of these friends saw me I was about 140-150lbs.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm good stuff................................have you repped gwen lately?????????????????????????????