Travis' Primordial Performance's Dermacrine + Epidrol Synergy Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Travis' Primordial Performance's Dermacrine + Epidrol Synergy Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

stacking with the dermacrine

It's interesting that you feel as though the negatives of the Havoc/Epidrol (since they are the same stuff really) have been allevieated by the Dermacrine.

I was thinking about taking Orastan-E (Gaspari) while on the Dermacrine. I want to stay away from the methylated stuff and go with something a little safer.

What do you all think would be a good combo with:

1. Dermacrine
    2. Dermacrine Sustain post cycle.

I was also thinking about taking Carbolin 19 (anavar wannabe) continuosly and ZMA at night.

Also thinking about using SizeOn and SuperPump from Gaspari.

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bo0omer View Post
    It's interesting that you feel as though the negatives of the Havoc/Epidrol (since they are the same stuff really) have been allevieated by the Dermacrine.

I was thinking about taking Orastan-E (Gaspari) while on the Dermacrine. I want to stay away from the methylated stuff and go with something a little safer.

What do you all think would be a good combo with:

1. Dermacrine
    2. Dermacrine Sustain post cycle.

I was also thinking about taking Carbolin 19 (anavar wannabe) continuosly and ZMA at night.

Also thinking about using SizeOn and SuperPump from Gaspari.
    Boom, honestly I am not that familiar with some of the unmethylated stuff. I know epidrol/havoc/epistane are relatively mild methylated compounds. I would just suggest reading threw the threads on here and see what fits you best. I think the Dermacrine would be great with just about any oral out there. Seems to keep things steady for me.

I doubt Carbolin is anything like anavar result wise but Im sure it wouldnt be harmful during cycle. I however would pry use it in PCT, but I dont know much about it so I'm just throwing that out there. ZMA is good shat all the time.
  3. Banned

BTW, just an update but weight is staying between 214 and 215 the last couple days. My neck feels fine (a lil tight), but I did chest and tri's yesterday. Pumps are lasting into the day and I feel very aggressive. Lethargy is still an issue at times but not too bad. I'll update again later today with my workout from tonight.
    •   

4. Banned

Weight this morning = 214.5lbs

Things are still going good. Weight has stalled, but that is probably due to my diet lately. I havent eaten as much the past week and a half so I need to get back on that. Some days I look in the mirror and think I am making progress, and other days not so much....not real sure. Thinking about making this last 5 weeks though.

Still applying 4 pumps Dermacrine every morning, upped the dosage of Epidrol today to 50mgs. Libido is still great, and today I felt very "on", even at work which is where most of my lethargy has been lately. Sides are virtually non-existent!

Just did arms today:

BW Dips
    Close Grip elbows in DB press
    Reverse grip smith mach press
    tri kick backs

Seated BB curl
    DB Hammer curl
    reverse grip one arm cable curls
  5. Board Sponsor

appetite stimulant....

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Things are still going good. Weight has stalled, but that is probably due to my diet lately. I havent eaten as much the past week and a half so I need to get back on that. Some days I look in the mirror and think I am making progress, and other days not so much....not real sure. Thinking about making this last 5 weeks though.

Still applying 4 pumps Dermacrine every morning, upped the dosage of Epidrol today to 50mgs. Libido is still great, and today I felt very "on", even at work which is where most of my lethargy has been lately. Sides are virtually non-existent!

Just did arms today:

BW Dips
    Close Grip elbows in DB press
    Reverse grip smith mach press
    tri kick backs

Seated BB curl
    DB Hammer curl
    reverse grip one arm cable curls

How has the appetite been? Most guys get ravenous hunger after a couple weeks on the Dermacrine.

-Pp
  6. Banned

Weight this morning = 215.5lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    How has the appetite been? Most guys get ravenous hunger after a couple weeks on the Dermacrine.

-Pp
    It's been off and on. I usually struggle to bulk though it seems I am a bit of an ectomorph....or at least my appetite is.

My weight inched up so that is a good thing. Yesterday I had a pretty ****ty workout and didnt even feel like posting. Today was another story, got on the stims before the gym and did legs:

ATG Squat
    6 sets worked up to 295x2
    Single Leg Step ups
    Holding 40's 3x10
    50's 1x10

Squat rocker thingy 4x8
    Ham curls 4x8

Standing calf raises

:squat: :squat: :squat: :squat:

I do seem to be packing on some size now. Specifically in the traps and arms. Which is good cause my goal was to gain some arm size. I'll maybe post some progress pics Friday when a girl friend brings over a digital camera. Should be better than the starting pics.
  7. New Member

No more pulsing

So you have completely waxed the pulsing idea by this time?
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bo0omer View Post
    So you have completely waxed the pulsing idea by this time?
    Yeah bro, I dropped the pulse after about week 1. I really think pulsing would be better with a stronger compound like superdrol or M1T. This compound is so mild even at high doses.

Oh, and oddly this morning i weighed in at 220.5lbs! Not sure where that 5 pound jump came in but I'll take it....maybe water who knows.

:bb3:
  9. Banned

Just a quick update. Weight is holding between 216-220. Didnt lift the last couple days as I have come down with a pretty bad cold. I am shoveling in vit E & C and pinning B12 to help fight it.

On a good note, I ran into a bunch of old college friends who havent seen me in 3+ years. I got an unbelievable amount of compliments on my size/transformation. Obviously they were not based on just this cycle but it was motivating. The last time most of these friends saw me I was about 140-150lbs.
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

hmmm good stuff......................... .......have you repped gwen lately???????????????????????? ?????
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    hmmm good stuff......................... .......have you repped gwen lately???????????????????????? ?????
    Im so whored out to all you guyz all the time. I do love Gwen, but Im a much bigger Rihanna fan.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Im so whored out to all you guyz all the time. I do love Gwen, but Im a much bigger Rihanna fan.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Banned

Weight this morning = 218lbs

Hit shoulders yesterday and legs again today. I am now into week 5 of this cycle. Honestly I still seem to be making gains in terms of weight and strength however I dont see it in the mirror.

I am basically running this until my Dermacrine runs out. I must have not been using enough because I still have a few days worth left in the bottle and it states you should have enough for 30 days. I also upped my Epidrol dosage to 70mgs as of today. No sides to speak of except a little shedding! I am still not too excited about ending this cycle.....I dont like being NOT ON ya know!

14. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

i hate to break it to ya but from what i have gathered epi products arent gonna give you results like you want....i mean i love ibe more than my own family,but epi is garbage!
  15. Banned

i hate to break it to ya but from what i have gathered epi products arent gonna give you results like you want....i mean i love ibe more than my own family,but epi is garbage!
    Yeah I hear ya. I just wasnt ready to pin and didnt feel like killng my liver...I think I'm there now. Test will almost for sure be part of my next cycle.

P.S. I dont do steroids. This is all just a joke.
  16. New Member

Couple pics. Little bloated already from bulkin, should be a fat day at the beach tomorrow, lol. May add more later...this camera phone sucks btw...
    Travis, you look so different in your pics than you do in your avater...

17. New Member

[QUOTE=Travis;987253]Hit shoulders yesterday and legs again today. I am now into week 5 of this cycle. Honestly I still seem to be making gains in terms of weight and strength however I dont see it in the mirror. [QUOTE]

I never made huge weight gains but I did see good strength gains and I definitely added some lean muscle on this stuff.

Have you felt much in the way of increased sex drive or aggression. I feel it pretty strong when I'm on this stuff.
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dunno if i'd say garbage since it seems to work ok for gyno, not exactly a huge mass builder tho. at $35-40, its cheaper than most decent AIs
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMac View Post
    I never made huge weight gains but I did see good strength gains and I definitely added some lean muscle on this stuff.

Have you felt much in the way of increased sex drive or aggression. I feel it pretty strong when I'm on this stuff.
    Yeah, it seems like strength gains are really coming along now in the 4 and 5th week. Last time I used havoc I really didnt experience much in terms of strength but my cycle was lower dosed and shorter.

Sex drive has been awesome...but I actually attribute that to the Dermacrine cause it seems higher during the day when I am dosing the Epidrol lower. I really like the Dermacrine, and I'm pretty excited about using Sustain in my PCT.

Today I definitely had that ON feeling. I had a great workout in terms of aggressiveness. Weight this morning was 219.5 so I am definitely doing right on my bulk. I'll pry wait until PCT is over to get my BF tested again.

20. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    at $35-40, its cheaper than most decent AIs
    not where i get em...
  21. Banned

Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Great log bro, i almost missed this one....good luck with the pct

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance's TRS PCT only log
    By chuebner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 07:59 AM