1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bludevil's PAL - Sponsered Incarnate run

First I would like to thank Palo Alto Labs for choosing me to be a tester for their Incarnate product.

Here's a description of Incarnate -
    Ever wondered what makes world class athletes as explosive, massive and dominating as what they are? The simple answer is a much higher ratio of explosive fast twitch muscle fibers to endurance driving slow twitch muscle fibers compared to the average or good athlete. It's a cold hard fact that only 1% of people are born with the genetics to be a pro-athlete or competitive bodybuilder. This elite group was born with a significantly higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers, allowing them to get stronger, run faster and put on leaner, denser muscle than you.

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to change our own genetics, but we certainly have the ability to dramatically enhance them and force them to perform at their absolute peak levels. If you've ever felt that you were overmatched by other bodybuilders or athletes because of "better genetics", then listen up. Now is the time to finally level the playing field. Introducing INCARNATE, the ground-breaking new product designed to radically augment explosive performance, promote extreme muscle growth, strength and endurance while encouraging joint, ligament and muscle recovery through the Introduction of KETOSTERONES and the substantial boosting of Carnosine levels in fast twitch muscle fibers.

Fast twitch muscle fibers are the explosive power plants in our muscles that allow us to pack on ultra dense muscle quickly or outrun another player down the field. The greater the ratio of fast twitch fibers to slow twitch fibers determines how powerful and muscular we can become. The ultimate goal of people with normal genetics must be to train their existing levels of Fast Twitch fibers to their peak levels. The ability to effectively train our muscles is greatly controlled by the Carnosine levels in these muscles. Increased levels of Carnosine in fast twitch muscle fibers act as buffers and aid in dramatically slowing down metabolic acidosis which is the leading cause of muscle fatigue - the killer of the intensity and duration of your workout sessions.

Step 1: Fast-Twitch Muscle Amplifier

Incarnate saturates your existing fast twitch muscle fibers with Carnosine, delaying metabolic acidosis (the biological process behind muscle fatigue) which allows you to train at much higher intensity levels and for much longer duration. Two recent clinical studies have shown that supplementation with the key components of incarnate enables athletes to increase strength by more than 70% compared to creatine while increasing maximum workload and intensity by more than 16%.Another clinical study of Carnosine supplementation versus Creatine supplementation has shown that Carnosine boosting of fast twitch muscle fibers produces 300% greater gains in lean muscle mass compared to creatine alone.

So what does this all mean? In short, use of Incarnate will translate to amazing gains in size, strength and explosive power. It also guarantees the end of Creatine as we know it. Creatine was incredible discovery for bodybuilding, but its had its day. Incarnate and Carnosine Supplementation has made creatine a relic of the past.

Step 2: Anabolic Activator - Stimulates Joint & Ligament Recovery

Incarnate introduces KETOSTERONES, a potent steroidal like compound, that stimulates anabolic activity and produces increased muscle growth, all the while promoting an ideal environment for ligament, tendons, bone tissue and joint support and repair.

When training with Incarnate you will be able to train longer, push your body through exhaustion and pump out those extra reps that you could never do before. Incarnate will help you break through those infuriating training plateaus by allowing you to blast through fatigue and train longer and harder. So now you're rapidly building more muscle mass and power, but what about those little connectors that we call joints, tendons and ligaments? Injuries are the black sheep of sports... leaving you on the sideline and keeping you from the iron or playing field for days, even weeks. Unfortunately, muscle fiber grows faster and stronger than the fragile ligaments and tendons that bind muscles together in order to provide us with complex movement. Incarnate employs the introduction of KETOSTERONES into your body to make it a fortress.

KETOSTERONES are potent steroidal like compounds that stimulate anabolic activity, but unlike anabolic steroids, KETOSTERONES actually help to nourish your valuable ligament, tendons, bone tissue and joints. Incarnate promotes an environment for optimal health of joints, ligaments, and cartilage. What makes these KETOSTERONES so special is that they not only promote joint health but they also have anabolic properties that will help drive testosterone levels allowing you pack on lean dense mass. KETOSTERONES are exclusively found in Cissus Quadrangularis and Incarnate use an extremely potent version standardized to 20% KETOSTERONES.

With Incarnate those aches and pains you feel in your muscle and joints will be a thing of the past. Now you can train harder than ever and have the back up you need. Pack on pounds and pounds of lean dense muscle mass and never worry again about the pain that follows those sweat drenched work outs because Incarnate has your back.

Once you train with Incarnate you will never train with another strength and recovery product again!!!

With Incarnate you will experience:

Dramatic Increases in Explosiveness & Raw Strength

Significant Lean Muscle Gains

Increased Intensity & Capacity During Workouts

Stronger, Healthier Joints & Ligaments

Substantially Decreased Muscle Fatigue

- My goal for this run is to increase stength and size. I just came of a 12 week diet and while I did lose bodyfat, I also lost size and strength.

For measuring stength increases, I've chosen the following movements to measure before and after:
    1. BB Bench Press
    2. Sumo Deadlift
    3. Weighted Dips
    4. Weighted Chin-Ups

I workout alone, so I will not be doing a 1 rep max, but will be doing a 5 rep max for these 4 exercises. I know some of you noticed that I didn't have squats as an exersise to measure. I pulled a groin muscle about 6 months ago and it's still bothering me. I play a lot of basketball and football so I probably haven't gave it proper time to heal, but it is getting better. It really doesn't bother to much now except when I try to go heavy on squats and lunges. So during my workouts, I will be doing legs, but not heavy.

As far as workouts go, I was digging through my filing cabinet full of old routines and found one that I have done a couple of times in the past few years but haven't done it recently. It's called Power/Rep Range/Shock or P/RR/S for short. It's was created by Eric Broser or GOPRO. I always had success with this routine and thought I would give it a try since I haven't used in the last year. Also the core routine goes from 1 week being Power, the next being Rep Range and the last being Shock. This alternates for a total of 9 weeks. Since I'm focusing on strength, I'm altering the routine to Power/Rep Range/Power/Shock.

Here's a look at the routine -

Week 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 - Power
    Chest & Biceps

Bench Press 3x4-6
    Incline DB Fly 3x4-6
    Weighted Dips 2x4-6
    BB curl 2x4-6
    Preacher Curl 2x4-6
    Hammer Curl 1-2x4x6
    Back & Triceps
    Rack Deadlift 3x3-6
    Bent Row 3x4-6
    Weighted Chin 2-3x4-6
    DB Rows 2-3x4-6
    CG Bench Press 3x4-6
    Skull Crushers 2x4-6
    Single DB extension 1-2x4-6

Shoulders & Abs
    Machine Shoulder Press 2-3x4-6
    Upright Row 2-3x4-6
    Cheat Lateral 2x4-6
    Abs 4x50

Legs

Squats 3x4-6
    Leg Press 3x4-6
    Single Leg Extension2x4-6
    Lying Leg Curl 3x4-6
    Still Deadlift 2-3x4-6

Week 2, 6 & 10 - Rep Range
    Chest & Biceps

Incline DB Press 3x6-8
    Bench Press 3x8-10
    Flys 2x10-12
    Alternating DB Curl 2x6-8
    Cable Curl 2x8-10
    Concentration Curl 1-2x10-12

Back & Triceps

CG Weighted Chin 2x6-8
    WG T-Bar Row 2x8-10
    DB Row 2x10-12
    Pullover 2x12-15
    Weighted Dips 3x6-8
    Pushdown 2x8-10
    Kickbacks 1-2x10-12

Shoulders & Abs

Single arm DB Press 2x6-8
    Bent Lateral 2-3x8-10
    Cable Side Lateral 2x10-12
    Abs 4x50

Legs

Leg Extension 2x8-10
    Hack Squat 3x10-12
    One Legged Leg Press 3x12-15
    Lying Leg Curl 2x6-8
    Stiff DL 2x8-10
    Seated Leg Curl 1-2x10-12

Week 4, 8 & 12 - Shock

Chest & Biceps

cable crossover / incline smith press 1-2x8-10
    Incline Fly/Dips 1x8-10
    Dropset - Machine BP "1x8-10
    Drop 6-8
    Drop 6-8"
    EZ Bar curl/CG Chin 1x6-10
    Preacher curl / reverse curl 1x6-10
    Dropset - Cable single arm curl 1x6-10 drop 6-10

Back & Triceps

Pullover/WG Pulldown 1-2x6-8
    Stiff Arm pulldown / reverse grip bent row 1-2x8-10
    Dropset - Seated Row 1x6-8
    drop 6-8
    drop 6-8"
    Pushdown/CG Bench Press 1-2x6-10
    Reverse Grip Pushdown/
    Incline Overhead Extension 1-2x6-10
    Dropset - Weighted Dips 1x8-10 drop 8-10"

Shoulders & Abs

"Seated Side Lateral / Machine Press 1-2x8-10
    Reverse Pec Dec / WG Upright Row 1-2x8-10
    DropSet - Cable Front Rasie 1x6-8
    drop 6-8
    drop 6-8"
    Abs 4x50

Legs

Leg Extension / Front Squat 1-2x8-10
    Leg Extension / Legg Press 1-2x8-10
    Dropset - Lunge 1x8-10 drop 8-10
    Seated Leg Curl / Hyperextension 1-2x8-10
    Dropset - Single Leg Curl 1-2x8-10 drop 8-10

Supplements I'll be taking during this run will be limited so I can give Incarnate a fair judgement.
    List includes:
    Whey Protein
    Creatine
    Fish Oil
    Multi Vitamin
    Occasional Pre-W/O supplement when needed (more than likely RPM)

That's basically the breakdown, I'll post other relative #'s shortly.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

Hit the gym today for the first time in 2 weeks to measure strength with the 4 exercises mentioned above.

BB Bench Press - 250 for 5 reps
    Sumo Deadlift - 315 for 5 reps
    Weighted Dips - BW + 85 for 5 reps
    Weighted Chinups - BW + 35 for 5 reps

Also, my current weight is 194lbs, although I think 4 to 5lbs is water weight due to coming of my diet and then gorging myself while on vacation.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sub'd!!!!
    good luck my friend
    john
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

Thanks for checking in John

Yesterdays w/o was Shoulders and Abs
    Seated Military Press - 3 sets of 6 reps @ 135
    Upright Rows - 3 sets of 6 reps @ 115
    Cheat Lateral - 3 sets of 6 reps @ 30
    Various Ab exercises 4x50

I have a gym where I work so I usually workout during my lunch break. This is very handy, but sometimes work gets in the way, like today. Had meetings all day so I didn't make it to the gym.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

NP blu, good luck with the log man. Ive been taking Incarnate for a few months now, wait til the 2-2.5 week mark you'll be loving it!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

7/21 - No lifting today, played 1.5 hours of competitive basketball. Got a really good run in. I was drenched in sweat when I finished.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

It's going to be a busy week at work this week. Not sure how many days I'll be hitting the gym, so I'm not sure if I want to continue taking Incarnate this week, or wail until next week when my schedule will be back to normal. Any suggestions?

FYI - no lifting today, meetings all day and tomorrow.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

7/25 - Did get to workout today, but again, rushed due to work. I didn't follow my training routine listed above. Due to the limited time I did the following
    Bench Press 3 sets of 5
    Deadlifts 3 sets of 5
    Squats 3 sets of 5

I figured I'd just hit the big muscle groups and call it a day. Took my Incarnate before and after w/o.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

7/26 - Arms

Tri's
    CG Bench Press 3 sets of 6
    Skull Crushers 2 sets of 6
    Pushdowns 2 sets of 6

Bi's
    BB Curl 3 sets of 6
    Preacher Curl 2 sets of 6
    Hammer Curl 2 sets of 6

Incarnate before and after w/o.

My work situation will ease next week and training will be back to normal.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

keep it up kid
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Hey BD nice log! And I love the sig!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

Thanks man, much appreciated.
  13. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    x2

Keep it up BD --- Nice log so far. You are really going to enjoy the Incarnate.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

7/27 - Played about 1.5 hours of full court bball. Only had 8 players so I got a really good run in. Absolutely drenched by the end. Sucky thing was on the last play of the game, I turned my ankle pretty bad. Will take it easy over the weekend and see how it feels Monday. Guess we'll see how the Cissus in Incarnate does.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Ice that sucker down repeatedly!!! I hope it gets better for you quickly but thats what happens when you people do that crazy cardio stuff

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

7/30 -

Well the ankle seems to be ok. While it's the size of a grapefruit, their is no pain while walking. Their is no internal bleeding (no bruising) as well. It is sore to the touch though. Hopefully the swelling will go down some once inflammation is gone. Just an fyi, when I was a teenager, I cracked the same ankle in a motorcycle accident and then about 2 years ago, I twisted the same ankle playing bball and tore every ligament and tendon attached to the ankle bone. With previous injuries, this ankle is more susceptible to rolling/twisting and considerate swelling. Not sure how heavy I should go on squats and deadlifts right now. I'm just going to go heavy and see what happens.

On another note, work has finally slowed and I finally got my first real workout in over 2 weeks.

Incline DB Press 3 x 8 - 80lbs
    Bench Press 3 x 8 - 205
    Machine Flys 2 x 8 - 165
    Alternating DB Curl 2 x 8 - 55
    Cable Curl 2 x 8 - 75
    Concentration Curl 2 x 8 - 45

Need to go heavier on all exercises next time around. Also, loving the Incarnate tingles. I use it as an indicator as to when I need to hit the gym.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

dam sorry i didnt get in sooner!

Sucks about the ankle man... i dont know about you, but i would pass on squats and dl for a while... dont want to agrivate an injury further!

GL to you!
  18. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    7/30 -

Well the ankle seems to be ok. While it's the size of a grapefruit, their is no pain while walking. Their is no internal bleeding (no bruising) as well. It is sore to the touch though. Hopefully the swelling will go down some once inflammation is gone. Just an fyi, when I was a teenager, I cracked the same ankle in a motorcycle accident and then about 2 years ago, I twisted the same ankle playing bball and tore every ligament and tendon attached to the ankle bone. With previous injuries, this ankle is more susceptible to rolling/twisting and considerate swelling. Not sure how heavy I should go on squats and deadlifts right now. I'm just going to go heavy and see what happens.

On another note, work has finally slowed and I finally got my first real workout in over 2 weeks.

Incline DB Press 3 x 8 - 80lbs
    Bench Press 3 x 8 - 205
    Machine Flys 2 x 8 - 165
    Alternating DB Curl 2 x 8 - 55
    Cable Curl 2 x 8 - 75
    Concentration Curl 2 x 8 - 45

Need to go heavier on all exercises next time around. Also, loving the Incarnate tingles. I use it as an indicator as to when I need to hit the gym.
    Yeh I would take a break from anything that involves your ankle this week, just to be sure.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

Thanks for the advice guys, will listen to both of you and lay off any heavy standing exercises this week.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

i''m in............

interested to see how this product performs.....
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i''m in............

interested to see how this product performs.....
    me too....oh wait....its amazing, and I LOVE it..haha...
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    me too....oh wait....its amazing, and I LOVE it..haha...
    ............but, what do YOU know!?!?!?!?
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    ............but, what do YOU know!?!?!?!?

haha...I see how it is..
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

7/31 - Back and Tri's

CG Weighted Chin 3x8
    WG T-Bar Row 2x10
    DB Row 2x12
    Pullover 2x15
    Weighted Dips 3x8
    Pushdown 2x10
    Kickbacks 1x15

Really good w/o. Was focused and motivated. Biggest thing I noticed about today's workout was the need for LESS rest in between sets. Usually rest 1.5 to 2 minutes but was ready to go after 1 - 1.5 minutes today.

Ankle felt pretty good today. It's still rather large but pain is at minimum.

As usual, popped Incarnate pre and post w/o. Will hold off with comments for Incarnate until at least week 3 for affects to fully kick in.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/1 - Legs

I was back and forth as to squats today because ankle is swollen but not sore. I decided to go light. w/o went as followed:

Leg extensions - 2 sets of 8
    Hack Squats - 3 sets of 10
    Lying Cable Leg Pulls - 3 sets of 12
    SLDL - 2 sets of 10
    Leg curls - 2 sets of 12
    Calf raises - 3 sets of 15

Pretty good w/o considering I didn't go heavy on hack squats, SLDL's and calf raises. For those exercises I focused on mind/muscle connenction and getting a good strectch.

Again popped 3 Incarnate before and after w/o.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/2 - Shoulders & Abs

Single arm DB Press 2x8
    Shrugs 2x10
    Cable Side Lateral 2x15
    Abs 4x50 (various abs exercises)

Nothing really new to report. Had a nice day in the gym. W/O was quick and intense.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/3 - Ankle's been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. Swelling finally went down, so I decided to tape it up and play some bball today. Although I got a good run in, I never really pushed it. Still a little timid so I didn't go all out. Overall worked up a nice sweat.

Incarnate before and after w/o. Wierd thing today with Incarnate. I usually eat lunch and then wait 30 to 45 minutes and pop my Incarnate before working out. During this time I get mild BA tingles. Today I took Incarnate before eating and had major tingles throughout my whole body. I'm guessing the difference is taking it on an empty stomach.
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

8/3 - Ankle's been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. Swelling finally went down, so I decided to tape it up and play some bball today. Although I got a good run in, I never really pushed it. Still a little timid so I didn't go all out. Overall worked up a nice sweat.

Incarnate before and after w/o. Wierd thing today with Incarnate. I usually eat lunch and then wait 30 to 45 minutes and pop my Incarnate before working out. During this time I get mild BA tingles. Today I took Incarnate before eating and had major tingles throughout my whole body. I'm guessing the difference is taking it on an empty stomach.

for sure, i usually get the tingle, miss it when its not there
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

The tingling sensation will be felt much more or less depending on how full your stomach is!!
    Either way it will work just as good though!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

Thanks for the clarification guys
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/06 - Shock Week

Chest & Biceps

cable crossover / incline smith press 2x8-10
    Incline Fly/Dips 1x8-10
    Dropset - Machine BP
    1x8-10
    Drop 6-8
    Drop 6-8"
    EZ Bar curl/CG Chin 1x6-10
    Preacher curl / reverse curl 1x6-10
    Dropset - Cable single arm curl 1x6-10 drop 6-10

Got a nice pump from today's w/o but man was my muscles burning. My body really doesn't like low rest intervals (shock week is 1 minute or less between sets and no rest between supersets).

On the Incarnate side, I believe the Cissus in Incarnate has helped me with my ankle. I was thinking over the weekend, I'm 34 years old and the days of getting hurt and healing in a few days are long gone, but I twisted my ankle pretty good 2 weeks ago and was back up and playing last Friday. If you guys would have seen how swollen my ankle was you'd be as amazed as I am that I was up and playing again in 1 week. Note - I did up my intake last week just for the healing properties. With that being said, I'm still uncertain as to the strength gains with Incarnate, but the healing properties from Cissus is the real deal.
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

good to hear blu, cissus is my neccesity supp for sure.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/07 Shock Week - Back & Tri's

Pullover/WG Pulldown 2x8
    Stiff Arm pulldown / reverse grip bent row 1x10
    Dropset - Seated Row 1x6-8
    drop 6-8
    drop 6-8"
    Pushdown/CG Bench Press 1x10
    Reverse Grip Pushdown/
    Incline Overhead Extension 1x10
    Dropset - Weighted Dips 1x8-10 drop 8-10

Nothing new really to report. Workout was quick and intense. While I don't like low rest intervals, I do like getting in and out of the gym quickly. Still to soon for anytype of judgement on Incarnate for strength gains. I would say by the end of next week would be fair game for judgements to start.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/8 - Shock Week

Legs
    Leg Extension / Front Squat 2x8-10
    Single Leg Extension / Legg Press 1x8-10
    Dropset - Lunge 1x8-10 drop 8-10
    Seated Leg Curl / Hyperextension 1x8-10
    Dropset - Single Leg Curl 1x8-10 drop 8-10

Quick and dirty today. Felt a little twinge in my groin while doing lunges so I dropped the weight a few pounds. After that, everything was good. Had trouble walking down the steps leaving the gym. Man I have a love/hate relationship with Legs.

Normal dosing scheme with Incarnate
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%

haha, i just hate sore legs the next day... they make me lazy bc walking up the stairs is a painful experience!
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

im going through that as we speak...hurts to do anything my legs are so sore
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/9 Shock Week - Shoulders

Seated Side Lateral / Machine Press 2x8-10
    Reverse Pec Dec / WG Upright Row 1x8-10
    DropSet - Cable Front Rasie 1x6-8
    drop 6-8
    drop 6-8
    Abs 4x50

Shoulders were absolutely fried after this. Kept rest intervals to 30 - 60 seconds and really concentrated on mind/muscle connection. It seemed like it took 30 minutes for the lactic acid buildup to go away.

LOL at response about legs. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Legs weren't as sore as yesterday but I could still feel my quads and hammies burning walking up steps today. I play bball tomorrow, so will see how it goes.

Incarnate - before and after w/o
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/10 - Cardio/Basketball

Pretty good run today. I'm starting to notice an increase in endurance while I'm gaining weight which is a good thing. I'm also taking creatine with my Incarnate so I'm sure it's playing a role in the endurance as well but very pleased thus far.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.32%

8/13 - Power Week

Chest & Bi's
    Bench Press 3x4-6 (went up 15lbs)
    Incline DB Fly 3x4-6 (went up 10lbs)
    Weighted Dips 2x4-6 (went up 5lbs)
    BB curl 2x4-6 (up 5lbs)
    Preacher Curl 2x4-6 (stayed the same)
    Hammer Curl 1-2x4x6 (up 5lbs)

Overall good workout. Was pleased with the jump in bench press. I believe I'm starting to see the strength gains from Incarnate now, but also know some of these gains are coming from surplus calories. How much is coming from supplements is hard to judge but I'm looking forward to see how far stength can increase by the end of the bottle.
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

8/13 - Power Week

Chest & Bi's
    Bench Press 3x4-6 (went up 15lbs)
    Incline DB Fly 3x4-6 (went up 10lbs)
    Weighted Dips 2x4-6 (went up 5lbs)
    BB curl 2x4-6 (up 5lbs)
    Preacher Curl 2x4-6 (stayed the same)
    Hammer Curl 1-2x4x6 (up 5lbs)

Overall good workout. Was pleased with the jump in bench press. I believe I'm starting to see the strength gains from Incarnate now, but also know some of these gains are coming from surplus calories. How much is coming from supplements is hard to judge but I'm looking forward to see how far stength can increase by the end of the bottle.
    awesome blu, great increases....keep it up bruv

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bludevil's Free Test & HGHup run - sponsored
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 07:47 PM
  2. Bludevil's Plasmagen & Creatine Nitrate Run (sponsored)
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 03:47 PM
  3. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 05:28 PM
  4. TESTERS NEEDED for PAL Incarnate (Beta Alanine / Cissus)!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 11:56 PM