mistermoe86's MASSFX + HX2 + XFactor LOG

mistermoe86

Awards
Hey everybody!

I will try to contribute to the forum by posting my progress with my first serious stack!

I have been lifting for over 1 year seriously, currently on a bulking phase till the end of October.

I have never done any serious stacks besides a xfactor cycle 6 months ago.

Over the course of the next 14 weeks I will be running Anabolic Xtreme's Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 along with Molecular Nutrition's XFactor.

Alongside these three products I will include:

1 - Scivation's Xtend
2 – Universal’s Animal Pak Multi-Vitamins

I will also be taking Dymatize Nutrition’s Elite Protein Whey

-------------------------------------------

STATS/ MEASUREMENTS

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 (AM) - 167 PM
Years lifting: 1 ½ (1 year seriously, half a year beginner)
Est. BF % ~ 13%

GOALS:

I would like to gain 10-15 LBS during this stack. I would also like to shed a bit of fat around the mid section.

NUTRITION / WORKOUT:

My nutrition and workout schedule is handled by Michael Elias from MichaelAndKendraDOTcom . I have been using Michael for almost 8 months and I can’t say anything bad about his program!! I cannot really give out the details of my nutrition and workout schedule.

Dosing:

I will dose MFX 4 capsules a day for 4 weeks, 1 at wakeup, 1 at lunch, 1 before 5pm and 1 before bed. After 2 weeks of dosing MFX I will start dosing HX2 for the next 4 following week 4 capsules a day following the same pattern as the MFX.

After I am done dosing the HX2 (week 6), I will do a 50-60 day XFactor cycle which will consist of 5 capsules a day till I run out. (Still not sure how I will spread out the dosing with the XFactor, but I will decide in due time.)

I will be taking my Universal Animal Pak multi’s post workout or in the morning depending on the day and my Scivation Xtend during workout.

Thanks in advance to all that read / comment / subscribe to this log!

Mistermoe86

(oh and thanks beebab, sorta ripped off your log format :thumbsup: )

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 1: and so it starts! I had a very intense workout today and I am really wasted. Nothing to report out of the ordinary today, no noticeable changes or side effects.
zZz

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 2

Experienced the usual soreness in the morning, did not notice any acne flaring up nor increased agression..

tonights workout went well, I felt my pumps we're a bit better, but it was probably a placebo effect and not the mass fx contributing yet...

the past 2 workouts have been 2 of my top 5 workouts yet, the massfx is motivating me even more to push harder and I love it!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good! :thumbsup:

BUT:
why not take them all at the same time? or atleast start dosing the XFactor with the MassFX?

mistermoe86

Awards
I dont know.. do you think it would be a good idea to start the xfactor dosing 2 weeks into the mass fx dosing?

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 3

I've decided to start dosing the xfactor after 15 days of massfx and then after the mass fx is done I will start dosing the Hyperdrol. Thanks to mace and jjohn for suggestions

Today was a off day, I was really sore from last nights workout. Oh and I noticed a bit of acne started flaring up on my left arm. No biggie, but hopefully it doesnt spread too much :D.

That is all...

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 4

During my workout today I noticed alot of better pumps, I was able to add 5-10lbs on a few of my exercices.

So far everything is looking good, except for that small patch of acne on my left arm, i've started noticing some acne on my right arm but nothing to be alarmed with...

My weight is still hovering at the 165-167 mark.. so no changes yet..

Nothing else to report today...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
During my workout today I noticed alot of better pumps, I was able to add 5-10lbs on a few of my exercices.

So far everything is looking good, except for that small patch of acne on my left arm, i've started noticing some acne on my right arm but nothing to be alarmed with...

My weight is still hovering at the 165-167 mark.. so no changes yet..

Nothing else to report today...
looks liek it has started to kick in! :thumbsup: the next week will be incredible!:head:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
(oh and thanks beebab, sorta ripped off your log format :thumbsup: )
hahaha its all good bro. i'll be following your log, it'll be cool to see someone else's progress w/ a similar stack. I've been on the AX stack for 2 weeks now, getting ready to up the dose of FX and Hx2 next week. Strength and endurance wise I feel great... but I haven't noticed any mass gains as of yet. If anything, it's still too soon to tell. Interested to see how the XFactor will play in as well.

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 5

I have been a bit slow updating my log, had a pc problem and a lazyness problem :)

Last nights workout was intense, not sure if it was the mass fx or just the extra motivation but it sure felt alot better then previous workouts. My acne is still flaring up on my arms, have not yet felt some extra agression, but I've noticed the extra testos boost.

No weight changes yet..

That is all

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 6

When I woke up this morning I noticed almost all the acne had dissapeared on my arms, good news!! Nothing to report today, just a high cal day, lots of food and not much else.

I have seemed to have gain half a pound this week.

Looking forward to next week

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 7

Mmm pancakes, the acne is almost all but gone, still feeling the testos boost and no increased agression yet. My weight is hovering around the same mark as yesterday so no weight gains yet.

On another note, ive had 3 cheat meals this week! gotta cut down on the cheat meals! Gonna try to bring it down to the normal 1 cheat meal a week regimen this week.

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 8

Was so tired today, kind of a dissapointing day, didnt go to the gym just went straight to bed....

gonna change the sched a bit this week..

:(

in other news, acne is gone, agression still the same.

zzz

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 9

Was full of energy today( I wonder why :) ). Acne is gone, weight still the same, no increase in agression or endurance.

Yeah nothing really to report.

Headin to the gym tonight..

mistermoe86

Awards
Day 10

Last night's workout was great. I was able to add 10 lbs on 2 exercices. I am feeling the increased pumps and my agression level seems to be raised a bit.

No sides to report. Have seemed to gain half a pound yesterday/today.

Okay my log is up to date, enjoy

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night's workout was great. I was able to add 10 lbs on 2 exercices. I am feeling the increased pumps and my agression level seems to be raised a bit.

No sides to report. Have seemed to gain half a pound yesterday/today.

Okay my log is up to date, enjoy
AWESOME!:head: