Yeahright's X-DREAM Log

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

PRODUCT: IBE's X-Dream: a post-workout relaxant and sleep aid that challenges all other OTC products and their abilities to promote relaxation and sleep. IBE sought out to provide a product that delivered where others had failed and to fix the problems associated with other sleep aids and relaxants currently available. X-Dream's unique formula does not cause morning grogginess and, instead, promotes deep sleep that not only increases circulating growth hormone levels, but decreases the amount of sleep needed to feel refreshed. At lower doses X-Dream is great used as a post-workout relaxant and even better full strength as nightly sleep aid.
How does this revolutionary product work? We combined 2 innovative products, 3-OH-GABA and N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL. 3-OH-GABA binds to the GABA A receptor site in the brain which is the same receptor site that benzodiazepines such as Xanax bind to and 3-OH-GABA has clinically shown to increase growth hormone levels. The next innovative ingredient,N-arachidonyl-dopamine, HCL binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria. The combination of these two natural, LEGAL and potent compounds trigers all the remarkable benefits found in the X-Dream formula.

X-Dream (60 caps) By IBE

DOSAGE: Two capsules on an empty stomach at 5:00pm.

CONTEXT OF USE: I negotiate and litigate for a labor union. My job is very stressful. There are times when it is extremely stressful like right now. I'm simultaneously negotiating seven collective bargaining agreements and prosecuting several charges in both private arbitration hearings and before public administrative bodies.

I have a two day hearing at the end of this week. I worked all weekend preparing for it and did the same today (except I had to do 30 other things because everyone else was back at work today). I'm jacked from the stress. I'm jacked from the designer stims I'm taking.....plus there's a kind of "battle lust" that kicks in as a hearing gets closer. My mind and body get more and more attuned to the coming conflict which can make me somewhat unpleasant to be around (the same razor sharp mental focus that is great for the hearing doesn't make for great social skills at least in my case).

I got home tonight to find a bottle of X-DREAM in my mail. Ripped open the package, admired the pretty bottle and popped two capsules on an empty stomach. Showed my wife where the bottle was in case I had any weird reaction (a caution I always do when taking something new) and then helped prepare dinner.

EFFECT: About an hour later I got up from my chair to do something and realized that I had a head change. I felt relaxed and a little high (kava kinda high). This feeling lasted for several hours. It's been about 5 hours since dosing and I'm jacked-up again (must stop thinking about work). This product definitely does something powerful. Taking it under my circumstances is probably an unfair test of it.

There's nothing on the label about how often one can take a dose. The product is for both stress reduction and sleep enhancement. The stress reduction certainly worked but 5 hours later I'm wondering if it would be ok to take another dose for sleep enhancement?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had sim. affects... very relaxed for 4 - 5 hrs...
took it again the next day, 1 hr before bed and damn! i slept like a champ!

i like this product, but i am not going to take it again until i read some more logs on it... just to err on the safe side

hope all goes well for you!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds awesome. Cant wait to try mine. Do you think this would give you any probs in the bedroom? i.e getting it up

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This sounds awesome. Cant wait to try mine. Do you think this would give you any probs in the bedroom? i.e getting it up
Didn't for me during this first dosing. :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds great bro.....can't wait to try it out!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! I should also be doing an EPi/xdream log, as soon as my supps get here, can't wait.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it!

Yeah it is def. a good stress reducer, although I like to take it around 10:30 to mellow out then sleep around 12 and get those wonderful dreams of me swimming in a pool of Epi lol.

Try it tonight where you take it about 30-60 minutes before sleep.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it!

Yeah it is def. a good stress reducer, although I like to take it around 10:30 to mellow out then sleep around 12 and get those wonderful dreams of me swimming in a pool of Epi lol.

Try it tonight where you take it about 30-60 minutes before sleep.
What is the dosing on this? How often can it be taken?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
What is the dosing on this? How often can it be taken?
I would say 1-2 capsules, although I don't see a problem with exceeding this to 3. As a company employee I must say that it is not recommended but I did test it above that myself. It can be taken as frequently as needed (as long as you aren't stupid and take 1 pill ever 10 minutes until its empty lol) but remember that the more often you use it the more accustomed your body will become just like any GABA product. I will say this, though. The other ingredient isn't as susceptible to this and you will feel the effects of it even after frequent use.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say 1-2 capsules, although I don't see a problem with exceeding this to 3. As a company employee I must say that it is not recommended but I did test it above that myself. It can be taken as frequently as needed (as long as you aren't stupid and take 1 pill ever 10 minutes until its empty lol) but remember that the more often you use it the more accustomed your body will become just like any GABA product. I will say this, though. The other ingredient isn't as susceptible to this and you will feel the effects of it even after frequent use.
Thanks.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Mine is getting here pretty soon (today or tomorrow). I use Kava almost every night to help me relax and sleep. I'll be able to compare the two and let you guys know.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Been having great luck with Reishi mushroom caps every night but it's always good to rotate your sleep supps to avoid getting resistent.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Been having great luck with Reishi mushroom caps every night but it's always good to rotate your sleep supps to avoid getting resistent.
DAMNIT Bio what did I tell you about eating all that fungus :D.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Like I mentioned in another thread, the effect appeared to have worn-off about 5 hours after dosing but the bottle instructions didn't say how often one could safely dose so I didn't take any more. I got to sleep about 7 hours after dosing.

And I woke up feeling really refreshed....which might just be coincidence but is pretty odd given how much stress I'm under. I'll take tonight as a sleep aide to see how it works.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reports YR. I look foward to trying this product after my gf's birthday.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... EFFECT: About an hour later I got up from my chair to do something and realized that I had a head change. I felt relaxed and a little high (kava kinda high). This feeling lasted for several hours. It's been about 5 hours since dosing and I'm jacked-up again (must stop thinking about work). This product definitely does something powerful. ...
Yes, 1 cap is stranger still. It's almost like a seratonergic sensation for me. The kind of anticipation one may feel in their stomach before they go out clubbing Friday night or go on a date with someone new, the sensation of impending novelty. 2 caps is distinctly relaxing, and 3 caps is overwhelmingly sedative. I have tried to fight the higher doses for up to 2 hrs and just can't keep my eyers open at some point, even with advanced external stimuli like my 3 year old smacking me on the face to stay up, lol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, 1 cap is stranger still. It's almost like a seratonergic sensation for me. The kind of anticipation one may feel in their stomach before they go out clubbing Friday night or go on a date with someone new, the sensation of impending novelty. 2 caps is distinctly relaxing, and 3 caps is overwhelmingly sedative. I have tried to fight the higher doses for up to 2 hrs and just can't keep my eyers open at some point, even with advanced external stimuli like my 3 year old smacking me on the face to stay up, lol.
Tried 1 cap last night and I was going to say the same thing about the sensation. You nailed it perfectly. I also had some random nastalgia and music sounded better.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Tried 1 cap last night and I was going to say the same thing about the sensation. You nailed it perfectly. I also had some random nastalgia and music sounded better.
Hahaha yes xbox goes better with it too :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I h8 you guys so much. :) Guess the new girlfriend will have to wait on more fun stuff for her!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
This stuff sounds great! I take seroquel already to get me to go to sleep but this could be a good substitute (also a lot cheaper than a prescription sleeping pill)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stuff gets better each time you use it. I actually feel high when i wake up the next day.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
OK. I've slacked off on this log because I got terribly involved in work. I'll put some updates.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
DOSING #2

DOSAGE: Two capsules on an empty stomach at 9:00pm.

CONTEXT OF USE: Testing sleep effect.

EFFECT: I slept well. Had vivid dreams and woke up feeling refreshed. I didn't sleep heavily.....meaning that this wasn't the kind of sleep where I'm dead to the world until the next morning. I woke-up a couple times in the night, went to the bathroom and fell right back asleep.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice log thus far.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
DOSING #3

DOSAGE: Two capsules on an empty stomach at 6:00pm for both my wife and myself.

CONTEXT OF USE: Recreational relaxation.

EFFECT: WIFE: "I don't feel anything." ME: "[Laughter], it's only been ten minutes. An hour later. WIFE: "Whoa, now I have a head change." ME: [Laughter].

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DOSING #3

EFFECT: WIFE: "I don't feel anything." ME: "[Laughter], it's only been ten minutes. An hour later. WIFE: "Whoa, now I have a head change." ME: [Laughter].
:lol:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
DOSING #4

DOSAGE: One capsule on an somewhat empty stomach at 3:00pm for both my wife and myself.

CONTEXT OF USE: Testing the effect of one capsule.

EFFECT: Some users have reported that one capsule delivered a somewhat excitatory effect....like butterflys in the stomach. Neither my wife or I experienced this. In fact, our subjective experience was pretty much that of taking two capsules but the duration wasn't as long. Calming and peaceful head-change.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
DOSING #5

DOSAGE: Two capsules on an empty stomach at 10:00pm along with some ZMA and .25mg melatonin.

CONTEXT OF USE: Testing sleep effect in combination with other sleep supplements.

EFFECT: I've been incredibly stressed because of work and was looking to rejuvenate myself with some good sleep. I never got tired after dosing. I just slipped into a relaxed state while I putzed around on the computer. However, when I did go to sleep I went quickly. I had very vivid dreams (the kind where it's unclear whether it's a dream or whether the events are actually happening). I woke-up feeling refreshed and in a good mood until I started thinking about everything I had to do at work today.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I woke-up feeling refreshed and in a good mood until I started thinking about everything I had to do at work today.
I'm sorry my friend, I still haven't figured out a good formula for that yet. :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When you do it will be a multi billion dollar idea!:thumbsup:

abish

abish

Awards
not trying to hi jack but do you always have dreams while taking x- dream, cause i seem to sleep solid but dont really recall any dreams

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
DOSING #3

Hahaha! I still have some raw powder of the NADA left from when we were testing it a long time ago and I took like 125mg of it last night. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was doing the same thing! Too bad this damn compound isn't cheaper, I would be megadosing all the time ;)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
not trying to hi jack but do you always have dreams while taking x- dream, cause i seem to sleep solid but dont really recall any dreams
Sometimes I remember dreams, sometimes not but so far all my X-Dream nights have had vivid dreams.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! I still have some raw powder of the NADA left from when we were testing it a long time ago and I took like 125mg of it last night. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was doing the same thing! Too bad this damn compound isn't cheaper, I would be megadosing all the time ;)
:eek: 90mg was my max when we were testing. I stayed awake 2hrs after it hit me, then I couldn't fight it anymore.

The dreams are variable.

I don't know if it was included in the write-up, but in case it wasn't stated, don't use this product for more than 10 consecutive days. There's no toxicity issue or anything, but that's about the point it started to play out. Although tolerance seems to develop relatively fast, it is lost even more rapidly, so taking 2-3 days off will restart you back at full strength again. Or, just use it about half the time, situationally as needed to keep the effect strong.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need to try some of this PRONTO, Ive been using Lean Dreams for a while and lately I swear there is crack in the capsules cause I cannot get to sleep anymore :mad: Prolly due for a change. Does IBE have samples of this stuff ?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, but samps are a great idea for this stuff! If you just send me some of those good protein bar cookies you make, you know I'll get you all you want. ;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry my friend, I still haven't figured out a good formula for that yet. :)
Same formula, different process. It's called "apathy in a pill"

You take an X-dream cap....

You write the word "Job" in big letters on your living room wall with a permanent marker.

You run full force at the word on the wall, headfirst.

Go to work.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it was included in the write-up, but in case it wasn't stated, don't use this product for more than 10 consecutive days. There's no toxicity issue or anything, but that's about the point it started to play out. Although tolerance seems to develop relatively fast, it is lost even more rapidly, so taking 2-3 days off will restart you back at full strength again. Or, just use it about half the time, situationally as needed to keep the effect strong.

That's good to know. I was assuming such an effect given the way GABA products work (I know nothing about the other active). I hadn't noticed any diminishment of effect but I haven't taken any for the last two days just as a tolerance precaution. I was thinking about hopping back onboard tonight. :thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
DOSING #6

DOSAGE: Two capsules on a full stomach at 7:00pm (for both my wife and I). We added a medium dose of kava paste drink at 9:30pm.

EFFECT: Both us us were very mellow and enjoyed puttering about the house (web surfing, book reading, etc.). We both had extremely vivid dreams.

RBKing

Awards
:eek: 90mg was my max when we were testing. I stayed awake 2hrs after it hit me, then I couldn't fight it anymore.

The dreams are variable.

Dr D, I did noticed tolerance developing rapidly to this product like you say. I wonder if this product would be good for someone trying to taper off from Benzodiazapines. (No not me!)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Same formula, different process. It's called "apathy in a pill"

You take an X-dream cap....

You write the word "Job" in big letters on your living room wall with a permanent marker.

You run full force at the word on the wall, headfirst.

Go to work.
Alcohol sounds more productive. :drunk:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...I wonder if this product would be good for someone trying to taper off from Benzodiazapines. (No not me!)
I suspect you could apply it to that purpose, as long as the dosing was kept static. If you started upping the dose on this too much, it could result in further precipitation of withdrawal once removed, though I did not experience that personally and don't anticipate it should be a problem with this product.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
DOSING #7

DOSAGE: Two capsules on a full stomach at 7:30pm.

EFFECT: Mellowed out. Watched a movie (Smoking Aces - was funny but not an especially good movie) then read a book until 1:30 am. Slept till 8:30am. Solid sleep with very vivid dreams. I would still be sleeping except my kids woke me.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pm me your shipping info and I will ship a bottle to try.
YOWZA Im all over this like syrup on pancakes :D Im sending it now......... Lakemount sent me nudes to get me to check my PM's, otherwise I might not of found may way back to these woods :rofl: Thanks !!!!!!!

I don't know, but samps are a great idea for this stuff! If you just send me some of those good protein bar cookies you make, you know I'll get you all you want. ;)
You will do anything for food wont you !!!!!!! :toofunny: