ironwill2006's Test-e Log

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
I just did my first shot and decided to post up a little log to chart my progress. This is my first test cycle and it has been on hold for two months due to problems obtaining hcg from two seperate sources to two seperate addresses (in Canada). I've decided that I'll start anyway without it and just hope it eventually arrives. Original plan was for 14 weeks of test-e injections with winZtrol taken for the last 4 weeks (12-16), and I will revert back to this plan should the hcg arrive. My current (simple) cycle will be run as follows:

weeks 1 & 2: aburaihan test-e frontload 1000mg
weeks 3 to 10: aburaihan test-e 500mg
weeks 1 to 12: arimidex .25mg ed

*PCT starting week 13: toremifene citrate 120mg first 4 days, 90mg 7 days, 60mg 10days

*Could use some advice on this. What I have down is one bottles worth of the toremifene, but I could get another one.

Just back in the gym after a two week break (oral surgery and mild infection)

Current stats are 23 yrs old
5'11.5 215.5lbs
bf at 17%

Just finished bill starr's intermediate 5x5 program and will be moving to a split for the cycle. It will be as follows:

Day1 Legs
Heavy Squats
Leg Extensions
Leg Press
Stiff-legged deads
calf raises
Light Squats

Day2 Chest and Shoulders
Flat bench barbell
Seated dumbell press (military)
Incline dumbell press
Seated cable flys Incline/decline (superset)
Upright rows
Bent over rear delt flys
Weighted dips

Day3 Rest

Day4 Back
Deadlifts Heavy
Bent over rows (overhand)
Weighted chins
Bent over rows (underhand)
Light Deadlifts

Day5 Arms (first time)
Barbell curls
skullcrushers
Superset 1-
cable pushdowns overhand
cable curls
Superset 2-
cable pushdowns underhand
hammer curls
Superset 3-
Closegrip bench press
barbell curls (negatives)

All workouts will be kept at 65mins or less

Cals. will be between 4500 and 5000 throughout cycle... at 3600 now, will slowly increase. I also had bad bp problems with superdrol so i'll be keeping an eye on it and will run one serving of AI's Cycle support throughout the cycle. I hope all goes well and will do my best to keep this log updated. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions.
:squat: :dl:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet....is the armidex liquid,or tabs..?....I'll be following.! and what is winZstol...is that meaning the prohormone or the real winny(methylated)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why no oral to kick first few weeks...???

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why no oral to kick first few weeks...???
I know Skye mentioned its comin to get test flu by frontloading with heavy doses like this stack is designed. Nonetheless, good luck (subscribed).

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Skye mentioned its comin to get test flu by frontloading with heavy doses like this stack is designed. Nonetheless, good luck (subscribed).
wtf are you talking about???? heavy doses???

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Don't mean to be a **** but why isn't this in the steroid section?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, not heavy doses. Meant using more test at the beginning to kick start vs using an oral like you mentioned. It's discussed for a little bit in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/70153-8-weeks-vs.html
hmmm i still would add some type of oral....a gram of test for 2 weeks isn't gonna do sh*t....the reason 4 orals is to help keep the dose down...so you can run the first 4 weeks on a oral,and a low dose test,then at that point the test will start to take effect...trust test takes quite a while to be noticed....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm i still would add some type of oral....a gram of test for 2 weeks isn't gonna do sh*t....the reason 4 orals is to help keep the dose down...so you can run the first 4 weeks on a oral,and a low dose test,then at that point the test will start to take effect...trust test takes quite a while to be noticed....
Yep, Im actually agreeing with you. I just suck at wording things :blink:

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Thanks for following guys. The arimidex is in a liquid solution. The winztrol is just a prostanozol clone and its pretty mild. As far as the frontloading is concerned i'm aware that it won't make much of a difference but i'm hoping it kicks in a week or two earlier. I'm also sitting on some pherabol but I'm going to save it. I really worry about bp problems so i'm sticking with a conservative cycle.

Anyone have an opinion on the toremifene pct???

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
These past few days I have noticed some chest tightness and some discomfort on my left side (inner pec area) when taking a deep breath. Nothing too bad though just don't know what it is. I guess I'll start worrying if it get's worse. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

So it's the end of week three and theres nothing really to report in terms of gains. I gained my strenth back but unfortunately have put on fat too from upping my cals a bit too quickly.

I'll also post some numbers when I start making some gains.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Feeling pretty good lifts are up about 10 lbs all around. So far this cycle is really mild but i'm liking it. I don't know what that chest pain was all about-- i switched to nolva at 10 mg ed and 3 days later I was fine. Weight is now at about 223 but I hold water untill I take the nolva at night (230 now lol). I'm thinking I'll update this log once a week.

Here are some starting stats (from week two at 219lbs)

Day1 Legs
Heavy Squats 365 x5 atg
Leg Extensions
Leg Press 990 x 8
Stiff-legged deads 245 x 12
calf raises
Light Squats

Day2 Chest and Shoulders
Flat bench barbell 280 x 6
Seated dumbell press (military) 90 x 8
Incline dumbell press 95 x 8
Upright rows 100 x 8
Bent over rear delt flys
Weighted dips 85 x 8

Day3 Rest

Day4 Back
Deadlifts Heavy 395 x 5
Bent over rows (overhand) 215 x 8
Weighted chins bw x 8
Light Deadlifts

Day5 Arms
Barbell curls 155 x5
skullcrushers 95 x 8
Superset 1-
cable pushdowns overhand
cable curls
Superset 2-
cable pushdowns underhand
hammer curls
Superset 3-
Closegrip bench press

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
this week (4)

Day1 Legs
Heavy Squats 375 x 5
Leg Extensions
Leg Press 1040 x 8 (easy)
Stiff-legged deads 245 x 12 (same)
calf raises
Light Squats

Day2 Chest and Shoulders
Flat bench barbell 295 x4
Seated dumbell press (military) 95 x 8
Incline dumbell press 100 x 8
Upright rows 110 x 8
Bent over rear delt flys
Weighted dips bw ( no belt/chain)

Day3 Rest

Day4 Back
Deadlifts Heavy 405 x 4
Bent over rows (overhand) 225 x 8
Weighted chins bw x 7 (I hate chins)
Light Deadlifts

Arms tommorrow...

I actually think the test kicked in week 3 so I've been feeling pretty good -- and I ve got a long time to make some nice gains.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Hmmmm.... sorry log got a little bit tiresome but i'm still around. Strength gains are very slow- apart from that initial jump- but still consistent. As I mentioned bf went up a bit. Currently 235.5 lbs @ 20% bf if anyone's interested.

This cycle is very mild and comfortable.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
update

Yeah the log is hurting but its not dead. Im still alive and kickin it. Just did my last test shot so I went 13 wks. I added halodrol (h-drol) at 50 mg and WinZtrol at 150 mg about two weeks ago and the strength gains just kicked in on shoulder day. (modified routine) Weight is at 245lbs now (and I've lost the bloat) so Im very satisfied with gains but of course I wish I could stay on cycle forever lol. Here's current lifts and I expect them to go up even more cuz I'm feeling f*ing stong right now. (But with that said i'm admitting that I started rocking a belt for squats and deads)

Day1 Legs
Heavy Squats 415 x5 atg
Leg Extensions
Leg Press 1080 x 10
Stiff-legged deads
calf raises
Light Squats 315x8

Day2 Chest
Flat bench barbell 325x 5
Incline dumbell press 100 x 12
Smith decline

Day3 Rest

Day4 Back
Weighted chins +20 x 8
Deadlifts Heavy 420 x 4
Bent over rows (overhand) 260 x 6
T-bar rows (skipped)
cable rows 310 x 7
Hypers(machine) rack

Day 5 Shoulders
Seated dumbell press (military) 100 x 12 (****ty gym goes to 100)
military press machine(use plates) 270x10
Upright rows 140 x 8
rear delt machine
bent over laterals 35 x12
Smith btn shoulder press 245 x 8

Day5 Arms
Barbell curls 165 x8
skullcrushers 100 x 15
Superset 1-
cable pushdowns overhand
cable curls
Superset 2
Closegrip bench press 260 x8
etc.

:good:

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Wrong.

Use a steroid blood concentraion calculator or put pen to paper and use the steroid's half-life and say a 5% waste factor, the dosage and time and you can figure out how much steroid is in the blood at any given point in time.

A 1000mg dose of testosterone-enanthate will result in 104mg of active hormone in the blood by the end of week one versus a 500mg dose which results in 52mgs.

An additional dose of 1000mg of test-e in the second week results in 196mgs of active hormone in the blood by the end of the second week versus a second 500mg dose which results in only 98mgs.

The frontload described here by IroNwIlL2006 gets the blood level of test up to about 200mgs by the end of the second week whereas a no frontload protocol w/ 500mg dosing per week gets the blood level to 200mgs by the end of week five.

By the way a frontload gets the levels up quickly where they can be maintained with the normal dose. A frontload does not mean your blood levels will exceed the level you desire...to the contrary.

Frontloading means you do not have to rely on orals which can be damaging to the liver.

Very nice way to start the cycle IroNwIlL2006.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...Just did my last test shot so I went 13 wks. I added halodrol (h-drol) at 50 mg and WinZtrol at 150 mg about two weeks ago and the strength gains just kicked in on shoulder day. ..
Adding an oral on the back end of an injectable cycle usually gets things moving again. For some reason it seems to work well.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Adding an oral on the back end of an injectable cycle usually gets things moving again. For some reason it seems to work well.
lol yeah bro and im glad i got the sd in there too-- it made the first few days of this pct alot easier with the glycogen buildup. I'm dosing toremifene at 90 mg this week and dosed clomid at 150 the first day and now 100mg each night. I started pct on sunday and so far so good-- strength appears to not have changed and i've started up the cee to keep it up. Im also taking retain 2 at rec. dose and 2 Lean xtreme's (though supply is low), as well as zma. I hit up 295 for 6 on cgbp today so im feeling pretty good. First day was a bit rough but numbers were unchanged. Other good news is I have 300g of yellow gold on the way as well as some xtend and other good stuff. I'll update again saturday with new numbers and also let you know how the boys are doing.

BTW I also measured my arms and they're 18 and 1/2", up an inch and a quarter since day 1 of the cycle. I have a small bone structure and they're looking decent now. The bad news is I still have tiny forearms. They measure 13.5" but they feel and look alot smaller.:sad:

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Im pretty much recovered now dropped a fair bit of weight unintentionally, mostly water. I was all the way to 255 on the final day of the cycle and now without the water im weighing in at 242. Lifts have gone down about 5-10 pounds on some lifts but my low dead is way up. Im taking 5 days now to recharge and i'll be starting dc training on Monday. Here are some of my final numbers:

Day1 Legs
Heavy Squats 405 x8 atg
Leg Press 1080 x 8

Day2 Chest
Flat bench barbell 315x 8
Incline dumbell press 100 x 10

Day3 Rest

Day4 Back
Weighted chins +15 x 8
Deadlifts Heavy 485 x 5
Bent over rows (overhand) 260 x 5
cable rows 280 x 8

Day 5 Shoulders
Seated dumbell press (military) 100 x 8
military press machine(use plates) 270x12
Upright rows 145 x 8

Day5 Arms
skullcrushers 100 x 22
Closegrip bench press 295 x5

Arms and calves are both up about an inch had some tendon issues early in pct that prevented me from working bi's for a few weeks which may have contributed to them shrinking back to 18". Calves are up to 17.75" and look better. All in all the cycle was really awesome I felt f-ing great pretty much all the time and I can see why some have trouble coming off. Im going to keep bulking and head to 300 lbs. Next cycle will be run in the Spring and will be either Test, Deca and T-bol, or a recomp with test and tren. I'll see where im at bf wise. Thanks for following, hope this helps someone.