An ActivaTe Xtreme log by ncangey0513

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey ActivaTes his testosterone in an Xtreme way!

So What's in ActivaTe Xtreme that Makes It So Special?​

How Are you Going to Dose ActivaTe Xtreme?
- One Serving (2 capsules) Two (2) Times Per Day

So, What Are You Expecting From Activate Xtreme?
- Increased Strength
- Increased Size
- Increased Libido / Sex Drive

[color=66099]For Comparisons Sake, Have You Ever Taken Anything Comparable to ActivaTe Xtreme?[/color]
- I Have Taken the HyperMASS Stack about 7 months ago (Mass FX/Hyperdrol by Anabolic Xtreme).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that We Know About ActivaTe Xtreme, Tell Us a Little About Yourself.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 154 lbs.
- Estimated Body Fat: 10-11%
- I Started Training Seriously about Two (2) Years Ago.
- I am Currently Running a Three (3) Day Split Focusing on Compound Lifts. It Looks Something Like This:
Chest/Tri's/Calves
Back/Bi's/Hamstrings
Shoulders/Trap's/Quads

*Note: Off days are Taken Whenever I Feel Necessary
Cardio is Done a Few Times / Week Constisting of Treadmill Runs and Jump Rope

- I am Focusing on Gaining Strength and Size, While Also Limiting Fat Gain. My Macros are as Follows:
Calories: 3,000 - 3,500
Carbohydrates: 250 - 300 grams
Protein: 225 - 275 grams
Fats: 150 - 175 grams
Water: Roughly Three (3) Gallons Per Day

Besides ActivaTe Xtreme, What Other Supplements Will You be Taking?
- Controlled Labs Orange TRIad
- Millennium Sport Technologies Shred-XS HARDCORE
- Millennium Sport Technologies Kreaceps-XS
- Xtreme Formulations ICE
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein
- Precision Engineered ProtoPlex Deluxe
- Walgreen's Finest Naturals L-Lysine HCL
- Various Stimulants if Needed

Have You Ever Done Any Past Logs / Reviews Before?
Nope. Sike, of Course! Here they Are:
- Sponsored White FLOOD Log / Review
- Sponsored Millennium Sport Technologies CARNAGE Log / Review
- Sponsored Syntrax Fyre / Spyce Log / Review
- Unsponsored R4W 6.0 Log / Review
- Unsponsored Clout, ICE, Clear Edge, Yellow nEuphoria, and Orange TRIad Log
- Aspire 36 Sample Review
- Stimulant X 2.0 Sample Review
- RPM Sample Review
- Ragnarok (Ballistic Blue Raz) Sample Review
- Ragnarok (Warrior Melon) Sample Review
- SizeOn Sample Review
- Adipokinetix Sample Review
- Supplement Review Thread (39 supplement reviews and counting..)

Is There Anything Else You Would Like to Say Before You Begin Quite Possibly the Best Log in AnabolicMinds.com History?
- Eh, come on now; I like to be modest about it. :p I would like to give a big thanks to EVERYONE at Designer Supplements for giving me the opportunity to be one of the first people to try ActivaTe Xtreme. I was not overly impressed with MassFX / Hyperdrol, so hopefully this works out better for me. The formula is VERY impressive, so I have set my expectations high. This log / review will be COMPLETELY unbiased, and hopefully used as reference in the future for anyone who is considering purchasing ActivaTe Xtreme. Also, a big thanks to all who subscribe. I will do my best to make this log entertaining and fun, while also focusing on the main goal at hand; to judge the efficacy of ActivaTe Xtreme. I will be starting this log within the next few days.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day One: Chest, Triceps, and Calves

-The Workout-

Flat Barbell Bench
bar x 10
135 x 10
205 x 5
245 x 1 PR
205 x 4
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

Seated Pec Dec's
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10

Standing Cable Crossovers
60 x 12
50 x 12

Rope Tricep Extensions
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10

superset with

One Arm Tricep Pushdowns
50 x 5
50 x 5
50 x 4

Frank Zane Leg Blaster Calf Raises
90x25
90x25
90x25

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todays Thoughts
Todays workout went very well. I tried somewhat of a German Volume Training technique on chest today in an effort to mix things up. I had pretty good pumps, and 135 felt like 205 at the end of my workout. I was extremely pleased with the PR on bench, as I have never tried anything over 215 (I just started BB Bench a few weeks ago). Not much else to report.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Nice volume! :thumbsup: Volume is my favorite as you know!! :lol:

IN!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nice start nice layout. Please up the font size to a couple sizes bigger.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
lol, i always catch some heat for the tiny fonts, but I can't seem to get away from it! :eek:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Two: Back, Biceps, Forearms and Hamstrings

-The Workout-

Seated Rows
85 x 10
205 x 10
220 x 7
220 x 8
220 x 8

Straight Legged Dead Lifts
bar x 10
135 x 10
185 x 5
185 x 8
185 x 6

Bent Over T Bar Rows
Three Plates x 12
Four Plates x 10 PR
Four Plates x 10 PR
Four Plates x 10 PR

Lat Pulldowns (Alternating Wide Grip, Reverse Grip)
130 x 10
130 x 10
130 x 10
130 x 10

superset with

Lat Pushdowns
60 x 4
30 x 12
40 x 10
40 x 9

One Arm Rows (High Cable on Knees)
50 x 10 x 10
70 x 10 x 10
70 x 10 x 10
70 x 10 x 10

One Arm Rows (High Cable on Knees)
30 x 8 x 8
30 x 7 x 7
30 x 7 x7
30 x 7 x 7

Barbell Wrist Curls (Alternating Underhand Grip, Overhand Grip)
135 x 20
135 x 20
135 x 25 PR
135 x 20

*superset last two sets with*

Incline Bench Alternating DB Curls
35 x 8
35 x 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todays Thoughts
I had a great workout today. At first, pumps were OK after the first three exercises, but they really kicked in hard when I moved to the isolation exercises. It was painful at times. Strength was nothing short of what I expected it to be, but nothing crazy, either. I was completely in the zone throughout my workout, and my mind muscle connection was as good as it has ever been. I was feeling the benefit of each and every rep. Once I popped in my Limp Bizkit, Hatebreed, Lamb of God, etc., cd, it was awesome from there on out. It's amazing how the kind of music you listen to can play such a huge role in the outcome of your workout. Not too much else to report, as it is only day two.

I took some before pics today, and they will be posted tomorrow. Also, I took a pic today at the gym on my phone of my lats because they were entirely too pumped. They look twice as big when I get that blood flowing to them than when I'm cold. Here it is.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Three: Off Day

Todays Thoughts
Last night, I had a bad headache, diarreah, and threw up a few times. I'm not feeling too bad today, but decided I needed a day off. I have a few new pimples on my face, but it's probably from the amount of stress I have been under lately. Not sure if it could be related to AX already. KI have pretty severe DOMS throughout my body. I forgot to mention that yesterday when I went to do leg curls, the DOMS from two days before in my quads were so severe that I couldn't do them. The extra BCAA's do not seem to be doing anything for me in that department. Perhaps I'll switch to Xtend to get the extra few grams of Citrulline Malate after I run out.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Four: Shoulders, Traps and Ab's

-The Workout-

Seated Dumbell Press
20 x 10
70 x 5
70 x 3
60 x 9
60 x 7

Seated Machine Press
130 x 9
130 x 7
130 x 5

Dumbell Side Lateral Raises
30 x 10
25 x 10
30 x 10

Bent Over Reverse Dumbell Flys
30 x 12
30 x 5 (will elaborate)

Dumbell Shrugs
80 x 12
90 x 10
90 x 10
80 x 12

Top Secret Ab Workout

Todays Thoughts
I took a nap before my workout, work up, had some chicken and potatos, and headed to the gym. I felt kind of groggy when I started, and the feeling lasted throughout. I tried to make it through todays workout without any stimulants and I made a mistake. I have really learned to control my stimulant usage a lot better than I had in the past, but I think a caps of Venom would have helped tremendously. Pumps were OK today, but nothing really out of the ordinary. Also, I decided to cut my session short today because when I was doing seated presses I noticed a tight feeling in my rear deltoid in my left arm. It kept getting tighter and tighter, so after doing half of a set of Reverse DB flys, I decided to call it quits for shoulders. Also, my quads are STILL sore from last squat session, so I decided to give them another couple days of rest as well. Oh well, tomorrow's a new day. Looking forward to hitting chest, tri's, and calves with a vengeance! :mad:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Five: Chest, Triceps, and Calves

-The Workout-

Flat Barbell Bench
bar x 10
95 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 8 PR
205 x 6
135 x 10 (focusing on blasting up)

Decline BB Bench
135 x 13
205 x 3
135 x 13
135 x 13

Seated Pec Dec's
90 x 10
110 x 10PR
110 x 10PR
110 x 10PR

superset with

Rope Tricep Extensions
70 x 13
70 x 13
70 x 13
70 x 13

Seated Incline Bench Press
110 x 10
110 x 9
110 x 8
110 x 7

superset with

V Bar Tricep Pushdowns
120 x 10
120 x 8
120 x 7
120 x 7

Frank Zane Leg Blaster Calf Raises
90x30 PR
90x30
90x30

Todays Thoughts
GREAT workout today. I had the death metal blasting and I was completely in the zone throughout. I really felt the benefit of each and every rep. Strength was great, also. I might kick the bench up a few lb's if I feel as good next workout as I did today. In between my first and second set of 205, I was trying to get the CD player to work and it took like 10 minutes. By the time I went back, I was pumped up that it was working, but I was tightening up and it felt heavy as ****. Pumps were crazy today. My whole body was flooded with nutrient rich blood and I felt awesome. Also, my gym doesn't have a real decline bench, so I had to move a portable decline under the squat rack. I've never really done decline, so I kept it pretty low. 205 wasn't really too heavy, but the movement was odd, so I could only get it a few times. Everything went very well today. One thing to note, is I got MORE pimples than I had earlier, and I think I can attribute this to AX. I'm not very pimple prone, so I think AX is doing its job! :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Six: Back, Biceps, Forearms and Hamstrings

-The Workout-

Seated Rows
85 x 10
220 x 7
220 x 8
205 x 9 no rest
130 x 10

Straight Leg Dead Lifts
bar x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

superset with

Pull Ups
BW x 10
BW x 6
BW x 5
BW x 5

Bent Over T Bar Rows
Four Plates x 8
Four Plates x 9
Four Plates x 9
Four Plates x 8

superset with

Lat Pulldowns (Reverse Grip)
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

Dumbell Preacher Curls
30 x 9,9 no rest
20 x 10,10 no rest
10 x 10,10

Dumbell Wrist Curls
50 x 25,25
50 x 25,25
50 x 25,25
50 x 25,25

Todays Thoughts
Had another solid workout. I've been really in the zone lately. Hopefully my after pictures will show somewhat of a difference from my before. Diet today sucked, BTW. First day since I've been on AX that my diet wasn't what I'd like it to be. Went over all of my set macros. Anyways... pumps were great, again. AX seems to provide some awesome pumps. The alpha male mentality has also been kicking in strong while in the gym. I feel like I'm the biggest, baddest mofo in there (I'm usually the only person besides Little Rambo, but oh well :)). AX continues to impress me thus far. Todays session was mainly a shock workout. I really enjoy shocking my muscles, and do it very often. I wasn't aiming for heavy weight today, which explains the lack of PR's. I got another new pimple, BTW. Kind of annoying, but it's a good sign nonetheless! :D On a side note, my wi fi is being a complete ass hole right now, and won't stay connected. I'm pissed as f*ck. :mad:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Seven: Shoulders, Quads, Traps and Ab's

-The Workout-

ATG Squats (elaboration below)
bar x 10
135 x 8
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

Seated Machine Press
130 x 10 PR
140 x 9 PR
150 x 5 PR
160 x 4 PR

Run the Rack Dumbell Shrugs
85 x 10 no rest
75 x 10 no rest
65 x 10 no rest
55 x 10 no rest
45 x 10 no rest
35 x 10 no rest
25 x 15 no rest
15 x 20

Upright Rows on Tower
90 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 9

superset with

Cable Side Lateral Raises
15 x 5, 5
10 x 10, 10
10 x 10, 10
10 x 10, 10

Reverse Pec Dec's
30 x 12
40 x 10
40 x 10

Top Secret Ab Workout

Todays Thoughts
Easily one of the best shoulder workouts I've had in a long time. Right off the bat, let me elaborate about the squats. I decided to change it up a bit on squats today. The first set was with 5 second pauses at bottom, the second set was ATG front squats with 2 second rest at bottom, the third set was back squats with 3 second negative and explosion up, and the fourth set was front squats with 2 second negatives and explosion up. Felt great overall. I enjoyed the change from the ordinary. Pumps were great again. I don't think I've had a day that I didn't have great pumps since I started AX. Odd, because this is the first time in a while that I am taking absolutely no Arginine/Citrulline products in quite some time. Strength was also very good today. I may have set more PR's than noted, but I don't want to give myself the benefit of the doubt. The only thing that I would change if I could do my workout over again would be to do the run the rack shrugs at the end instead of in the middle. I'm really not sure what I was thinking. Des recommended them to me, and gave me some pointers on shrugs in general. No lie, it's an hour later, and my traps are tight as hell. Can't imagine what they're going to feel like tomorrow. :eek:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Week One at a Glance

Here is a list of most everything that I have noticed on my first week on ActivaTe Xtreme.

The Good
- Weight Increase; I am up 2.5 lbs. since the start of this log. Hopefully I can gain a few more lbs. before this log is over. Keep in mind, I haven't gained a pound for months. I'm very happy with this thus far.
- Strength Increases; PR's are being set left and right
- Increased "Alpha Male" Mentality; I'll be the first to say that I thought this aspect was complete BS. But, I really do feel more confident and agressive than I've ever felt.
- Sense of Well-Being; I feel great. Mood is better, and I've just been happy. Could be the fact that I got rid of my girlfriend of about a year, but nonetheless, I'm happy!
- Increased Libido and Frequent Erections; Kind of annoying since I think I need the opposite but still cool.
- Increased Hunger; I've been hungry as ****! Bad for some, but I love being able to eat whenever I want.

The Bad
- None yet. :D

The Ugly
- Increased Acne; Obviously, this is expected with an increase in testosterone. I'm actually happy I'm getting more pimples, because it is an indication that it is working!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Eight: Chest, Triceps, and Calves

-The Workout-

Flat Barbell Bench
bar x 10
135 x 10
185 x 8
205 x 6
135 x 7 (three second negative)

Incline Barbell Bench
135 x 10

Run the Rack Decline Dumbell Bench
75 x 10 no rest
65 x 9 no rest
55 x 9 no rest
45 x 10 no rest
35 x 12 no rest
25 x 15 no rest
15 x 25

Seated Pec Dec's (alternating lower grip, upper grip)
90 x 12
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

superset with

High Cable Crossovers
50 x 12
55 x 10
55 x 10
55 x 9

EZ-Grip Tricep Pushdowns
70 x 13
70 x 13

Rope Tricep Extensions
90 x 8
90 x 10
90 x 10

Overhead One Arm Dumbell Tricep Extensions
20 x 12, 12
20 x 10, 10

superset with

V Bar Tricep Pushdowns
120 x 10
120 x 8
120 x 7
120 x 7

Frank Zane Leg Blaster Calf Raises (alternating toes in, toes out)
90x25
90x25
90x25

Todays Thoughts
Todays workout started off real slow. I wasn't expecting to go to the gym so early today, so I popped two caps VHD 3.0 about 20 minutes preworkout and headed to the gym. It didn't hit me very hard at all today, but I know I took it too close to my workout. Anyways, today 185 felt heavy. I decided to only do one heavy set with 205, and then focus on shocking my body for the remainder. If I go to the gym and just don't feel strong for one reason or another, I will not sacrifice a workout by trying to do heavy weight and pushing out less reps than I am able to. Instead, I'll blast the f*ck out of my muscles and force them into submission and be ready to go heavy the next time around. ANYWAYS, back to the workout. Pumps were amazing again. After the first few sets of barbell bench they were OK, but they kicked in strong after running the rack. Damn, that was rough! Gotta love it, though. Nothing like stimulating the old pectorals to hell. I felt great throughout the workout, and tired as **** at the end. Endurance / stamina was pretty good, but nothing really out of the ordinary. After the first few sets, I was very focus again, and the Alpha Male mentality kicked in hard. I've been sweating a lot too. Seems I might be noticing some thermogenic effects from AX as well. I will elaborate on that as time progresses.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Also, I forgot to mention, that I kicked Shred-XS HARDCORE out of the stack for this log. I used it on day one, and decided I would not take it for the remainder of the log in order to get a better judging of the efficacy of ActivaTe Xtreme. These are the only supplements I have used / will be using for the entirety of this log, besides the occasional preworkout stimulant. I had the Matrix before the whole lawsuit thing, for anyone who was going to bust my chops.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Nine: Off Day

Todays Thoughts
I went to Six Flags all day today with the ex and her family. It was planned a while ago, and if the ticket hadn't been bought, I wouldn't have went. Had a good ass time, nonetheless. Anyways, I brought two caps of AX to the park with me and took it at about 7. DOMS are crazy in my chest. The decline run the rack dumbell presses really did me in. I feel great, though! Also, I had a wet dream last night for the first time in a while. Not sure if that could be attributed to the increased libido from AX or not. But, I can't WAIT to get back in the gym tomorrow and hit the back HARD! :cool:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Ten: Back and Biceps

-The Workout-

Seated Rows
85 x 10
205 x 10
205 x 10
205 x 9

Bent Over T-Bar Rows
Three Plates x 12
Three Plates x 12
Three Plates x 12

Pull Ups
BW x 9
BW x 6
BW x 7
BW x 5

Lat Pushdowns
40 x 12
40 x 12
40 x 11

Lat Pulldowns (overhand, underhand)
110 x 10 no rest
110 x 10

Dumbell Preacher Curls (2 second pause at top)
30 x 8,8
30 x 9,9

Todays Thoughts
Well, I wasn't gonna go to the gym today because I didn't have a car until late, and I was busy until 10:30 p.m.. I was on my way home and I thought, "Man, I can't take two days off in a row!" So, I went home, got my BCAA's, and headed to the gym. I didn't want to stay too long, and I managed to finish in 36 minutes. I went with one of my buddies whom I rarely see anymore, and we did the same workout. I went, he went, I went, he went. No rest besides when the other person went. I didn't try for a lot of weight today; just wanted to get a decent workout in. Overall, things went very well. The pump was INSANE in my back and arms. I felt great. Stamina was great, also. At the end of my workout, I wasn't really fatigued at all, but I was sleepy as piss. Everything is still going great thus far. Diet was pretty solid today as well. Welp, time to go to sleep! Bonds just singled up the middle. Later, dudes!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Eleven: Shoulders, Quads, Hamstrings, Traps and Ab's

-The Workout-

ATG Front Squats
bar x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

Seated Barbell Military Press
105 x 10
105 x 8
105 x 9

Side Cable Lateral Raises
5 x 12
7.5 x 12
7.5 x 12
7.5 x 12

Upright Rows on Tower
110 x 12
110 x 12
110 x 12
110 x 12

Dumbell Shrugs
90 x 10 no rest
80 x 10 no rest
70 x 10
90 x 10 no rest
70 x 10

Bent Over Reverse Dumbell Flys
30 x 12 no rest
25 x 12 no rest
20 x 8

Machine Shoulder Press
120 x 10 no rest
110 x 8

Not-So Top Secret Ab Workout

- Second Session -

ATG Squats
135 x 10
225 x 8
225 x 7
225 x 9
225 x 8

Straight Leg Dead Lifts
135 x 13
205 x 8
205 x 7

Barbell Shrugs
205 x 12
205 x 11

Todays Thoughts
Another great workout! Intensity was through the roof. I was kinda discouraged at first, because I went to the gym at 4 today instead of the usual 8-9 p.m.. My boss asked me to go with him so I figured I would. I can't stand the abundance of people and the terrible music they listen to. I like to go late so I'm alone and I can blast my CD called "Hard Sh*t." Gets me in the zone. Anyways, surprisingly, I had a great workout. Pumps were great, and strength was pretty good, too. Ever since I started doing quads and shoulders together, my presses have fallen of a bit in strength. No big deal, though. I expected pretty low numbers today on barbell presses because I haven't done them in at least 5 months. Pumps were great again. The Alpha Male mentality is awesome. I can't believe how invincible I feel on this stuff. Seriously amazed. Well, that's pretty much it today. No real sides to mention. The acne has pretty much stayed in check, and libido is still a big higher than usual.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Day Twelve: Chest and Triceps

-The Workout-

Flat Dumbell Bench
45 x 10
85 x 9
85 x 8
85 x 6

superset with

Flat Barbell Bench
135 x 9
135 x 8
135 x 6

Decline Barbell Bench
135 x 15
185 x 6
185 x 5
135 x 13

Flat Dumbell Flys
40 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 10

superset with

Seated Pec Dec's (alternating lower grip, upper grip)
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 8

Rope Tricep Pusdowns
90 x 12
90 x 12
90 x 12

superset with

Overhead One Arm Dumbell Tricep Extensions
20 x 6, 6
20 x 5, 5
20 x 5, 5
20 x 4, 4

Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdowns
90 x 13
90 x 12
90 x 10
90 x 12

superset with

Triangle Grip Pushups
BW x 10
BW x 9
BW x 8
BW x 8

Todays Thoughts
Todays workout was flat out nasty. I give credit to livinonlava for inspiring the DB/BB superset on bench. I tried it ONCE a long time ago, but completely forgot about it until I noticed it in his log. I felt GREAT the entire time I was working out. I actually wasn't ready to leave, but I had to. Endurance was incredible today. I could have done the workout all over again. I really like the workout I did today as a whole. It produced awesome pumps, and I was just feeling great. Not much more to say. Still feeling buck wild on AX. :) Also, I've been eating pretty much the same thing everyday. I'll go ahead and keep count of everything tomorrow to give you guys an accurate idea of my diet on ActivaTe Xtreme.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following this log.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey's Final Review of Designer Supplements ActivaTe Xtreme

Claims of ActivaTe Xtreme​

1. Increase Lean Mass
2. Increase Sex Drive
3. Amplifies Testosterone
4. Promotes Strength and Performance

1. Let me first state that I am a very hard gainer. I hadn't gained a pound in the previous two months before starting ActivaTe Xtreme. In my thirty days with ActX, although my diet was not always on point, I managed to gain 5 lbs.. Although I'm sure it is not all muscle, I am 1000% satisfied. My goal was to gain weight, and I did.

Did ActivaTe Xtreme Live up to this Claim? YES!

2. At first, the increase in libido was not very evident. I am a naturally "happy" guy, and didn't really notice too much. About half way through, I definitely noticed an increase. I started to get random woody's throughout the day, and when I was with a girl, getting her naked was all I could think about.

3. This was evident from the get-go. Pimples were popping up all over my face from start to finish. I had consistenly great workouts, and I truhtfully felt on top of the world at all times of day. The gym was the most evident place that I noticed this feeling. It's hard to explain, but aggression, mood, and confidence were all increased to a huge degree. Possibly my favorite aspect of ActX.

4. Throughout the duration of this log, I set quite a few PR's. Strength was high almost everytime I went to the gym, but, of course, I had my bad days as well. Almost everytime I went to the gym I felt ready to attack the weights. Performance was as optimized as it could possibly get.

Other Notable Effects/Side Effects of ActivaTe Xtreme:

Effects:

-Increased Pumps
-Increased Hunger
-Increased Thermogenesis/Warmth

Side Effects:
-Increased Acne

ActivaTe Xtreme vs. Hyperdrol + MassFx
Strength Gains : ActivaTe Xtreme
Alpha Male Feeling: ActivaTe Xtreme
Performance: ActivaTe Xtreme
Mass Gains: ActivaTe Xtreme
Side Effects: ActivaTe Xtreme

Undisputed Winner: ActivaTe Xtreme

My Progress
Starting Weight: 153.5 lbs. Ending Weight: 158.5 lbs (+5 lbs.)

Most Impressive Change in Lifts:
Barbell Bench: 215 x 1 Ending Weight: 245 x 1 (+30 lbs.)

Changes in Measurements:
Starting Chest: 39.75 in. Ending Chest: 40 in. (+0.25 in.)
Starting Bicep: 14 in. Ending Bicep: 14.25 in. (+0.25 in.)
Starting Forearm: 11.25 in. Ending Forearm: 11.5 in. (+0.25 in.)
Starting Calf: 14 in. Ending Calf: 14.25 in. (+0.25 in.)
Starting Waist: 30 in. Ending Waist: 30.5 in. (+0.5 in.)

Final Pics

Final Thoughts and Closing Remarks
First off, I would like to give a HUGE thanks for everyone at Designer Supplements for giving me the opportunity to be one of the first people to test ActivaTe Xtreme. My log/review was completely unbiased, and will hopefully be used as a guide in the future for those who are considering purchasing ActivaTe Xtreme. I tried to make this log fun and entertaining, while also sticking to the main point at hand; to judge the efficacy of ActivaTe Xtreme. I would also like to thank everyone for their continued support throughout this log, not only with my training, but also with life in general. It truthfully means more to me than I could ever express in words. In closing, I hope all of you enjoyed An ActivaTe Xtreme log by ncangey0513.

link to original log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3644901

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good job man. Nice log. Keep up the good work!

Much Love,

Neoborn

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established