Shred XS Hardcore Log
- 07-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Shred XS Hardcore Log
I will be testing Shred XS Hardcore by Millennium Sport Technologies over the next move. A normal serving consists of 2 pills and I recieved a 45 day supply but I am looking at taking 3 a day to make this a one month log. I will focus on weight loss, energy level, appetite suppression, crashing, side effects, body fat percentage, etc. Really looking forward to this log and testing a new product.
- 07-11-2007, 09:26 PM
I started using Shred XS Hardcore on Tuesday. So I have been taking this product for two days. I am looking to take one pill in the morning before work at 6:30, one a noon before lunch and one at 5:00 before I workout. I cant say that I have felt different or lost any weight because it probably has not taken any effect yet with me only using it for two days.
My starting weight is 180 lbs. I am 21 years and and about 5'9 I lift 5 days a week and run at least 3 days a week for about 20 minutes. I eat a very high protein and carb diet of mostly tuna, eggs, lean turkey, chicken breasts, yogurt, no fat PB, cottage cheese, oatmeal, fruit, etc. I know that I am not over weight but I just finished a bulking stage of lifting in which i added about 15 lbs and I am looking to get cut up a little. My body fat percentage is about 12%
07-11-2007, 09:39 PM
I may experiment with taking 3 pills about 30 minutes before my workout. What are you thoughts on this?
07-11-2007, 10:08 PM
If your looking to jazz up your workouts and want to try the product solely for pre-wo energy purposes... sounds good. Other effects should be pretty promenent as well.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 30Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:51 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2007, 07:47 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 17Last Post: 08-15-2007, 04:52 PM
- By bbgolfer in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 33Last Post: 07-09-2007, 07:17 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2007, 01:29 PM