Shred XS Hardcore Log

Confucious

Awards
I will be testing Shred XS Hardcore by Millennium Sport Technologies over the next move. A normal serving consists of 2 pills and I recieved a 45 day supply but I am looking at taking 3 a day to make this a one month log. I will focus on weight loss, energy level, appetite suppression, crashing, side effects, body fat percentage, etc. Really looking forward to this log and testing a new product.

Confucious

Awards
I started using Shred XS Hardcore on Tuesday. So I have been taking this product for two days. I am looking to take one pill in the morning before work at 6:30, one a noon before lunch and one at 5:00 before I workout. I cant say that I have felt different or lost any weight because it probably has not taken any effect yet with me only using it for two days.

My starting weight is 180 lbs. I am 21 years and and about 5'9 I lift 5 days a week and run at least 3 days a week for about 20 minutes. I eat a very high protein and carb diet of mostly tuna, eggs, lean turkey, chicken breasts, yogurt, no fat PB, cottage cheese, oatmeal, fruit, etc. I know that I am not over weight but I just finished a bulking stage of lifting in which i added about 15 lbs and I am looking to get cut up a little. My body fat percentage is about 12%

Confucious

Awards
I may experiment with taking 3 pills about 30 minutes before my workout. What are you thoughts on this?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your looking to jazz up your workouts and want to try the product solely for pre-wo energy purposes... sounds good. Other effects should be pretty promenent as well.