EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all,

I received a bottle of Shred-XS-Hardcore and was going to hold out and do a "live in hawaii" log, but figured to heck with it, i'll only be there 6 days anyhow and i'll be taking it then anyhow. So yesterday I hit 200lbs on the scale, and I figured "Its time to go hardcore". I've got till Aug 6 and i'm trying to loose another 15lbs (at least 10) and not loose any muscle mass in that time.

The Shred-XS-Hardcore bottle I think looks nicer than the original.

Similar look, but the gold band at top + bottom lightens the whole look up. Formula wise, Shred-XS-Hardcore leaves out the Cha De Burn, tyrosine, forkholli, and include caffeine, PEA, synephrine and some additional herbals the original didnt.

This morning I took two together but then due to time constraints had to eat right after. Tomorrow or this afternoon I'm going to try it on an empty stomach just to see :) but as it was, it was QUITE different than Shred-XS and than most other stim products i've taken.

It came on pretty fast, maybe 10-15 minutes. It was a very warm kind of boost, if that makes any sense at all. Unlike epehedrine which is a sort of chilly goose bumpy kind of feel. I felt a core spot of warmth in my head and had LOADS of energy. Its almost 4 hours later now and I wish I didn't have to be working (desk job) as I'd like to put all this energy to use. Its not a speedy "tweaky" energy though, I'm not jittery at all. Really interesting! I broke a few numbers on my lifts with this mornings upper body workout, which is always impressive to me while you are doing a 2lb a week cut.

I'm really liking it so far on first dose! I'll report back more later, after an empty stomach afternoon dose (right before a client meeting, that should make it entertaining for everyone involved).

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Now let's get fawkin HARDCORE!:frustrate

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Yep, you are feeling the hardcore effects! I love that warm feeling that creeps up your neck just before it hits you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gives you the nice warm + fuzzies in your hypothalamus :D

almost 6 hours now, its lighter, but still there. Pretty impressive, still lots of energy. Not as much as with powerthirst, but oh well ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
OMG! That made my day! :D (run's to get some powerthirst)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure you're HARDCORE enough for this. :D Nevertheless, I'm in for the ride!!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to your results with this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was a cardio day, so I purpusefully took the shred on an empty stomach, no other stims (but other regular supps) and the only thing in my drink besides crystal light was 5g of bcaa.

About 10-15 after taking it, the little pilot light in my hypothalamus was lit (thats what it feels like to me) and I was feeling ready. I think thats a big differentiator between shred xs hardcore and other stims i've taken - theres loads of potential energy sitting there, but it can be focused into thinking, typing etc just as well as heavy physical activity. Another really big difference is heart rate effect. Although Shred-xs hardcore did raise my rest heart rate some, it was not even as much as a ECA stack does. with no stims, by the time I get onto the excersize bike (just walking around the gym, etc) I usually am around a 70 heart rate. When I take most other stims, i'm in the upper 80s, low 90s. With shred-xs hardcore, I was in the upper 70s.

The cardio went well, plenty of energy to go as long as I wanted to. And now 3ish hours later, I'm still all energetic (I had forgotten to eat when I got back from the cardio, are any of the ingredients in Shred-XS Hardcore appetite suppressant? ) but i'm also not jittery at all. Yesterday afternoon there may have been a light crash, I spent a while yawning. It was a little hard to tell for sure, cause it was about an hour after lunch and i've always been like that. I'm going to keep an eye on it. I didn't notice any crash with the later dose.

I definitely feel I need to be careful with how late I take this, since it seems to have a 6-8hr energy boost, taking it any later than 5 or so puts sleep in jeopardy :) I may try doing 2 in the morning, 1 at dinner as well, so its not quite the blowtorch of power in the evening.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! And yes, Shred XS HC was designed to provide appetite suppressant as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good! And yes, Shred XS HC was designed to provide appetite suppressant as well.
I'd have to think its even more appetitie supresive than the original, or maybe its just so high energy + focus that i was getting so absorbed into what I was doing I didn't realized how much time had gone by. And it is almost too hardcore for me ;) almost, but not quite. Its definitely a very strong energy provider.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to think its even more appetitie supresive than the original, or maybe its just so high energy + focus that i was getting so absorbed into what I was doing I didn't realized how much time had gone by. And it is almost too hardcore for me ;) almost, but not quite. Its definitely a very strong energy provider.
You are feeling exactly what you should be feeling. Smooth long term energy with hightened focus and appetite suppression. It's good ride for sure. It was formulated to be a non jittery smooth energizer just like you are feeling. I personally hate that nervous energy feeling so we went away from that completely.

I'm finding if I take it at 8:00am that I'm still yacked at midnight focus wise and want to keep working. I have to drag myself away from the computer.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say that i'm not sure if I could take this on a bulk :) The appetite suppression is unreal. Since waking at 6am and woofing 2 Shred-XS-Hardcores down, I had 1 1/4 cups of bran cereal with a protein shake. (its now 12:30) and i'm still not hungry. With other products I would have been hungry after returning from my workout, much less still not wanting to eat 5 hours later. Amazing. plus plenty of energy, without any food in me. Total calorie intake for the day can't be 300 so far and I had a good lower body workout (did 345x5 on standing leg raises, thats all I can fit on the smith machine) and feel raring to go!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome!! :cool:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long time between updates... On the 14th, I hopped on a plane for Hawaii, Ko'Olina on Oahu to be specific. I had planned to be updating thru the vacation, but that didn't exactly work out :) I was a little bit too busy having a good time.

Without trying to recap every day, I was definitely happy about both the energy support as well as appetite suppression I got from Shred XS Hardcore. I managed to make it thru the week on vacation flat on weight, which is one heck of an acheivement in Hawaii :) We had a dinner buffet the night of arrival, a luau another nite, plus quite the range of other restaurants (including one trip to a conveyor belt sushi place Genki Sushi). I managed to control myself thru all of those (even with the help from Shred it was hard not to keep packing in the roast pork :) ) Almost everything had gravies or cream sauces too, fantastic stuff (macadamia crusted Ahi with a cream macadamia sauce !!) Also, I was drinking some during the trip, primarily mai tais and other tropical drinks, which do have a fair bit of sugar even if just from the fruit juices. So i'm really impressed at having broke even weight wise for the week :)

Also we did snorkeling a few times, and if you are trying to cover a large area that is a pretty energy intensive activity. Each of the times, my wife was worn out far before I was, and i'd credit it to the Shred. The one time a huge pod of dolphins swam within 10 feet of me as we were headed back in, it was pretty awesome. She actually missed it having headed back to the boat a little sooner as she was already tired.

Another thing I noticed about shred on this trip in particular was that it really seemed to have no effect on my sleep, which is interesting for the energy level it gives. I expected to have all sorts of sleep issues - partially because I ran dry on Reset AD, and didn't bring my powerFull or tryptophan caps with me on the trip, and just from the time zone change alone. By the second nite, I was sleeping like normal, which was great!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great, man! Glad to see you had a blast! :cool:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update, I guess some of the weight from yesterday was from being on a plane for 24 hours and bloating and all that, since this morning when I woke up I was at 198! :dance:

So looks like I kept more or less on schedule in hawaii, which is pretty sweet! 13 lbs to go in 14 days tho, I don't think i'll make that, but i'll get pretty close, and reach the weight goal within 1-2 weeks later which is all good. Then finally I can start to eat again, and start a slow clean bulk!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update, I guess some of the weight from yesterday was from being on a plane for 24 hours and bloating and all that, since this morning when I woke up I was at 198! :dance:

So looks like I kept more or less on schedule in hawaii, which is pretty sweet! 13 lbs to go in 14 days tho, I don't think i'll make that, but i'll get pretty close, and reach the weight goal within 1-2 weeks later which is all good. Then finally I can start to eat again, and start a slow clean bulk!!!
Hey Easy, good job on your fat loss. I'm slowly working my way down to 200, then I'll re-eval from there. I've still got 20 pounds of fat to lose to get to 200. Just glad to know there is someone close to my age working towards the same goals. I turn 35 on the 28th. I feel old already though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit 40 on October 30 :p I'm shooting for hitting 10% body fat which should be around 182-185lbs, and I should get there by late august/early september at current rate. Then I will slooooooowly climb back to 200lbs, maintaining the 10% bf or going lower. Its definitely harder as you get older, just little things like joint pain, as well as more demands on your time due to family and work. I think though that it will be easy enough to maintain once I get there, and now i've built that 45 minutes a day into my normal schedule. Well, other than while I was in hawaii that is :D I never even saw the Marriott's exercise room other than from the outside as I was walking to the beach side bar ;)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sub 200! Congrats, EJL!! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Down to 197 today, and on the low side of that (damn walmart digital scales). The Shred xs hardcore has definitely been the most valuable supplement of its type i've ever taken. High energy levels on no carb or <1k calorie days are hard to do, but comes naturally on Shred. The appetite suppression is amazing. a single one of these

feels like a meal and will keep me going for hours....

Its funny really, i'm almost glad i've only got another 10-12 days or so left of hardcore. By that point I should be pretty close to my goal weight (definitely within 8-10lbs of it), and be starting to SLOWLY raise calories back towards maintenance and move more into a recomp than a cut. If I had another whole bottle, I know I wouldn't be able to reach maintenance cals without force feeding myself :)

So recapping it, 15 days later with 7 days of vacation and bad eating and mai tais and no workouts or cardio, and i've still lost at least 3 lbs and felt good the whole time. Shred xs hardcore rocks!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! :cool:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, shred-xs hardcore nailed me again!

I'm sitting here putting together and burning in a server for a friend (8gb of ram!) its 1pm, and I smell something that smells good. My wife started cooking a frozen pizza, garlic and chicken. I just realized that I haven't eaten a damn thing all day so far since waking up at 7 and taking shred and my other supps. Amazing really, had no hunger at all, and even now I still don't, just the smell of roasted garlic makes me drool

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
mmmmm, roasted garlic! :food::food::food::food::food:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
looking good man! nice log! have you noticed any strength lose or is it the same?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength has actually gone up slightly, no losses at all. And from measurements with calipers my LBM seems to have stayed the same (160-161lbs) as I continue to just loose fat

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Strength has actually gone up slightly, no losses at all. And from measurements with calipers my LBM seems to have stayed the same (160-161lbs) as I continue to just loose fat
thats so sick !! i think i mght have to pick up a bottle and try it out too!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, today was the last day, both of my 12 week Body For Life challenge as well as for the bottle of Shred-XS Hardcore. I ended at 197 lbs. Shred and then Shred hardcore were both very helpful parts of the process.

Hardcore was a very different style supplement than regular Shred. The energy level was noticeably higher, and it also gave greater focus + agression. Also, my appetite was completely crushed for the first 5-6 hours after each dose. I regularly forgot to eat over the last 3 weeks, and didn't realize it for hours.

In the 3 weeks of taking Hardcore, I only lost 3 lbs, but truthfully, thats not all bad. I say "only" as I had been pretty regularly at 2lbs a week. The problem is that not only did I start just before my vacation (which its never easy to keep on even a schedule while on vaca), but also I lost a bit of motivation at the end. Even when I started the shred, it was 3 weeks to go, and 15lbs to reach my goal. So although I enjoyed the week in Hawaii quite a bit :D I came back and realized that I wasn't going to hit my goal. So I was a little bummed, a little less careful with my diet, and not so motivated to do more than 1/2 hr of cardio.

The fact that I still lost that 3 pounds is a pretty strong testament to the effectiveness of Shred-XS Hardcore. I look back and wish I had been able to take it earlier :) I believe I would have been closer to my goal, or possibly made it, had I something like Shred-XS Hardcore from the start. Also, I would say that I probably did a bit of fat reallocation as well, as the change in my waist in the 3 weeks was greater than would make sense from just loosing 3 lbs. I'd estimate about .75-1.25 " in that time, which is more like i'd expect from 6 pounds of loss.

Now that I am in what I would call grasping range of my goal (10ish lbs), I think I would reserve any additional Shred-XS Hardcore usage for the future, after a bulk. Even with 12 lbs to loose, I plan to do it as more a recomp or during an extra lean bulking over the span of the next 3 months. This will require that I can control my diet well as I will be taking in maintenance calories or even slightly higher. Having at least the reminders of hunger will be important for that, given my type of work (computer development). Its very easy to get mentally wrapped into what you are doing, and forget to look at a clock. I've been on a cut for 6 months now, its time to at least eat a little :D

I would definitely recommend Shred-XS Hardcore for anyone who either has a really steep weight loss goal, or who wants to try and loose a fair amount fast. The appetite supression alone would make a huge difference for anyone who has problems with that. and the energy levels it gives WITHOUT any food is amazing. I may even pick up a bottle for those days where I need an extra energy kick. I'll just have to make sure I set an alarm to go off every 3 hours to remind me to eat :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Great log and final review, bro! Glad you enjoyed both Shred-XS and its hardcore counterpart. I'd like to offer a big thanks on behalf of everyone at MST. I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, and in reaching all of your bodybuilding dreams!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Impressive man! Sounds like a solid product.

Well, today was the last day, both of my 12 week Body For Life challenge as well as for the bottle of Shred-XS Hardcore. I ended at 197 lbs. Shred and then Shred hardcore were both very helpful parts of the process.

Hardcore was a very different style supplement than regular Shred. The energy level was noticeably higher, and it also gave greater focus + agression. Also, my appetite was completely crushed for the first 5-6 hours after each dose. I regularly forgot to eat over the last 3 weeks, and didn't realize it for hours.

In the 3 weeks of taking Hardcore, I only lost 3 lbs, but truthfully, thats not all bad. I say "only" as I had been pretty regularly at 2lbs a week. The problem is that not only did I start just before my vacation (which its never easy to keep on even a schedule while on vaca), but also I lost a bit of motivation at the end. Even when I started the shred, it was 3 weeks to go, and 15lbs to reach my goal. So although I enjoyed the week in Hawaii quite a bit :D I came back and realized that I wasn't going to hit my goal. So I was a little bummed, a little less careful with my diet, and not so motivated to do more than 1/2 hr of cardio.

The fact that I still lost that 3 pounds is a pretty strong testament to the effectiveness of Shred-XS Hardcore. I look back and wish I had been able to take it earlier :) I believe I would have been closer to my goal, or possibly made it, had I something like Shred-XS Hardcore from the start. Also, I would say that I probably did a bit of fat reallocation as well, as the change in my waist in the 3 weeks was greater than would make sense from just loosing 3 lbs. I'd estimate about .75-1.25 " in that time, which is more like i'd expect from 6 pounds of loss.

Now that I am in what I would call grasping range of my goal (10ish lbs), I think I would reserve any additional Shred-XS Hardcore usage for the future, after a bulk. Even with 12 lbs to loose, I plan to do it as more a recomp or during an extra lean bulking over the span of the next 3 months. This will require that I can control my diet well as I will be taking in maintenance calories or even slightly higher. Having at least the reminders of hunger will be important for that, given my type of work (computer development). Its very easy to get mentally wrapped into what you are doing, and forget to look at a clock. I've been on a cut for 6 months now, its time to at least eat a little :D

I would definitely recommend Shred-XS Hardcore for anyone who either has a really steep weight loss goal, or who wants to try and loose a fair amount fast. The appetite supression alone would make a huge difference for anyone who has problems with that. and the energy levels it gives WITHOUT any food is amazing. I may even pick up a bottle for those days where I need an extra energy kick. I'll just have to make sure I set an alarm to go off every 3 hours to remind me to eat :)

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Very nice progress Easy, I know how brutal cutting down can be with a crap ton of cardio. I had the problem of stimulant/fatburners making me super hungry when on a cal deficit . There would be days where I could eat real clean, all day with low carbs but come night time I couldn't help myself and would beign out on carbs and peanut butter....ummmm :food: