Heebs's sponsored Reset AD log

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
okay, this will be my first log so bare with me.

the main reason for this sponsored log is because of my ridiculously high tolerance to my A.D.D. drugs, Adderall. for those that dont know, adderall is a drug proscribed to those who have add or adhd. it is a very strong stimulant as it is a combo of two different amphetamine isomers. i started taking adderall half way through my junior year of high school, it basically turned me in to a straight A student when i was averaging about a C prior to adderall. the down side to this stim is the fast growing tolerance. i started taking 20mg of adderall XR (extended release), it worked but within a month i needed to bump to 30mg, then 40 then 50 then after 2.5 years its now 60mg of XR. also, somewhere along the line, i started taking regular adderall (not time released) as well as the XR, often after the XR wore off i would take a regular. essentially, i was on adderall 12 hours ed, everyday. anyways now i have a huge tolerance to them both, as well as a new doctor. point being, when i asked him to write me the 2 scripts, he nearly s**t himself when i told him how many mg's i needed. he wrote the script for the regular at what i always got it at, but cut the XR dose in half. i have always naturally high tolerance to stims. other then adderall, stims that i have frequently used in the last few months: ECA, yohimbine+caffeine, clen. i can easily stack either of the first 2 with 150mcgs of clen and still take adderall! yeah, its bad!!
so i have a bottle of reset AD that i think i will be starting tomorrow at 3 caps each day. i will continue using adderall as well as RPM while taking reset ad, but those are the only 2 stims until after the cycle.

i will try to update as often as possible

hope it works:head:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
so today was day one. WOW, what a difference today. there are many factors that could affect the way i felt, but i really think the reset ad is what did it. took 3 caps today. at first, i was not sure it was doing anything(took the first reset with a regular 30mg adderall) and felt the normal weak adderall buzz, nothing like it once was. per WO i popped a second reset(about 5 hours after first dose and after first adderall had worn off) with a 30mg adderall XR (mg for mg, the XR type is generally much weaker feeling because it is time released). it came on slow but when it kicked in, WOW!!! have not felt that kind of adderall buzz since finals week last semester when i was almost taking twice as much adderall as i was currenty prescribed! 30mg today felt like 100mg !!! it was great, i felt euphoric, and was VERY productive once it kicked in. only other thing i can think of was that i did take that second dose Pre WO with 3 RPM, but either way the reset had definitely had a positive effect on me today.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome heebs....keep us updated..I had this same effect!...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
so today was day one. WOW, what a difference today. there are many factors that could affect the way i felt, but i really think the reset ad is what did it. took 3 caps today. at first, i was not sure it was doing anything(took the first reset with a regular 30mg adderall) and felt the normal weak adderall buzz, nothing like it once was. per WO i popped a second reset(about 5 hours after first dose and after first adderall had worn off) with a 30mg adderall XR (mg for mg, the XR type is generally much weaker feeling because it is time released). it came on slow but when it kicked in, WOW!!! have not felt that kind of adderall buzz since finals week last semester when i was almost taking twice as much adderall as i was currenty prescribed! 30mg today felt like 100mg !!! it was great, i felt euphoric, and was VERY productive once it kicked in. only other thing i can think of was that i did take that second dose Pre WO with 3 RPM, but either way the reset had definitely had a positive effect on me today.
I have been eagerly waiting to see your log get started. You wil lbe the first person to log reset-ad while using a product like adderall. Hopefully by the end of this log it will have helped you cut your usage down a lot!!

I think this will be a real interesting log.. and one I will be watching for sure. I let my boss know about this one and I know he will be checking it out as well because he is really really interested to see how it works for you!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: the reset Ad is amazing so far!!! pretty much the same as it was yesterday. took first dose of adderall with first reset, got that minimal buzz feeling that i normally get, but like 5-6 hours later took second dose of both and i kicked in right away! i even ate just before i took the reset and the adderall, and i could feel it in about 20-30min. normally i hate taking my adderall with food because it takes over an hour to start to feel it and it seems to be a little weaker. not today though, i definitely felt the way adderall made me feel 2 and a half years ago when i first started taking it. so far, the reset is obviously working great!!! dave, thanks for hooking me up with suck an effective product!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3: ok, so i think i have noticed a little correlation between how the reset effects me based on which type of adderall i take. what i mean is today i took a reset first thing in the morning with 30mg of XR, and like the last two days the first dose has not really made me feel any different, but i took a second dose of reset with another 30mg adderall XR, seemed slightly different then the last 2 days. for example, day 1 and 2, i took one of each kind of adderalls with the first and second dose of reset, and felt the drug come on fast and strong, but today i did 2 doses of the same type of adderall (both the XR kind) and felt somewhat milder effects. still, not disappointed by any means, just stating an observation. the reason i took XR both times today is because i ran out of the regular kind but am trying to get it refiled tomorrow. so if i can get it filled, i will go back to taking one of each like i did the first to days.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4-5: ran into a small snag the last 2 days. i ran out of my prescription, and my doc's office is closed over the the weekend. i will start back up on monday.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hope the weekend was good my friend....cant wait to hear more feedback....your case is definetly interesting to us for sure!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have no affiliation with Palo Alto Labs, but I am very curious to see how this turns out. This could be huge in the world of perscription drugs if something like Reset AD can help people cut their normal perscriptions down. It will be healthier and cheaper in the long run.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
good points ninja. so i had the hardest time ever getting my scripts filled, its never been so difficult, anyways i just got it today and will continue logging tomorrow. sorry for the hold up.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no appologies needed brutha....keep us updated!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
alright back in business! finally got both my drug scripts filled. i honestly cant believe how great this product is. so i took a regular 30mg adderall when i woke up this morning with a reset, waited about 30min then ate some b-fest. just like the other days, seemed to have a mild effect in increasing the effects of the adderall. but 5 hours later when the first adderall had worn off, i took a 30mg adderall XR (XR generally being the weaker of the 2 kinds of adderall) with my second reset ad, and WOW. hit me big time, it felt amazing. i took them at 2:30pm and started work at 3:00pm, work flew by and seemed effortless and almost like i didnt even mind being there, almost. its that feeling that assures me that the reset ad is working because 2.5 years ago when i first started taking adderall i got this same feeling, like i wouldn't mind spending 3 hours doing math homework, that type of feeling. as i gradually built this tolerance, this feeling faded making my adderall less effective, even if i took more adderall then i was sopposed to it was hard to get that feeling. its now 12:46am the next morning and im am still buzzing on the adderall XR i took at 2:30pm yesterday. amazing product thus far!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
today was much like yesterday. i dosed the same way as i did yesterday and seemed to have equal effects, by this i mean much improved effectiveness, compared to before reset. i also am realizing that it seems like when i take the XR as my second dose of the day, its effects are lasting much longer then generally. in the past, it seems the XR's effects fade after about 6.5 hours, but now it seems like i can feel it for 7.5+ hours. another thing happened today as well, ergo farm sent me some samples of AMP, and i didnt want to take any other stims (other then adderall and RPM) until i was done with the reset cycle, but i couldnt resist. i hour pre WO, i took 3 RPM and 2 AMP, and didnt think anything of it. im so used to stacking multiple stims together, it didnt even cross my mind that these 2 taken together might not be wise. anyways, i realized what i did as soon as i hit the weights, my heart was pounding like crazy, not out of control but more than i am used to. i guess its just further proof the reset is working:)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
today i popped one regular adderall upon waking this morning with one reset ad, the rest of the days dosage was rather messed up because i had to take a family member to the hospital and was there 8 and a half hours. but like i posted yesterday, other then the effects of the adderall being stronger, they seem to last much longer. with the regular adderall, i can normally feel it for about 4-5 hours, but when i take it with the reset, it lasts at least 6 hours or more. kinda crazy because thats about how long the extended release used to work for. ill get back tomorrow with some more info.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
both yesterday and today i have only taken one regular adderall, yesterday its all i could take but today i really did not feel the need to take a second one today. i just popped one of the 30mg regulars with a reset first thing this morning and it was just so effective and lasting i did not want to take another later in the day because i thought it might keep me up all night, this is definitely a good thing though. another thing that happened today, may not be related to the reset though idk. i took my second dose of reset pre WO with 3 rpm as normal, but at the gym i set two PR's. like i said, may or may not be related to the reset ad. regardless the reset is continuously pleasantly surprising me each day.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
the last few days i have only been taking one 30mg adderall because it seems to be working longer then normal. still taking 3 reset through put the day a seems to be working just as well as it has. i think i have about 8 or so more days then i will most likely really hit some stims up. i will keeps updates thorugh out the last few days as well as when i start takiing other stims to let u guys know how well it works post cycle. so far so good.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
its been a few days since last post, but i feel like im kinda saying the same thing over and over, the reset is really helping. i still sometimes am only taking one adderall and its lasting much longer then it normally would while having stronger a effect on me. i have a few days left, i hope i still feel the same when i end the reset. i will continue to update.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
its been a few days since last post, but i feel like im kinda saying the same thing over and over, the reset is really helping. i still sometimes am only taking one adderall and its lasting much longer then it normally would while having stronger a effect on me. i have a few days left, i hope i still feel the same when i end the reset. i will continue to update.
hey man... thanks for the updates

Really cool to see Reseet AD working for adderall too!!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
hey man... thanks for the updates

Really cool to see Reseet AD working for adderall too!!!
my pleasure. its far exceeded my expectations. i will be stocked with reset AD when finals come around next semester:)

OK, so i finished my my bottle of Reset AD yesterday:( the product was VERY effective from day 1 to yesterday. like i said it definitely exceeded my expectations. today i really noticed the absence of the reset, i felt a little tired while on adderall and it felt somewhat weaker all morning long, but when i took the secound dose of adderall today it felt like i was still on the reset which is great. for $17 reset Ad is a VERY worthwhile investment and i cant make one complaint about this product or PAL, great product from a great company!

heebs

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Great log!! This is exactly the information I was looking for! I take 70-110mg of Adderall (regular, not XR) everyday and when I saw Reset AD it sounded perfect, but I wasn't sure it'd be strong enough to make any difference. Now I'm really looking forward to stocking up on this stuff!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
my pleasure. its far exceeded my expectations. i will be stocked with reset AD when finals come around next semester:)

OK, so i finished my my bottle of Reset AD yesterday:( the product was VERY effective from day 1 to yesterday. like i said it definitely exceeded my expectations. today i really noticed the absence of the reset, i felt a little tired while on adderall and it felt somewhat weaker all morning long, but when i took the secound dose of adderall today it felt like i was still on the reset which is great. for $17 reset Ad is a VERY worthwhile investment and i cant make one complaint about this product or PAL, great product from a great company!

heebs
great review man... thanks!!!