New To Lifting!!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

New To Lifting!!!!!!!!

1. New Member

New To Lifting!!!!!!!!

Ok So you've all had to deal with THAT guy.... yeah .. that guys me. I am really interested in working out and im 6'0" 140lb so i really need to start paying attention to how out of shape i am.
    Im tall and skinny.. and i'd like to change that.
    Heres what I am asking. Any of you guys who are super knowledgable about supplements.

I would like a Great

1. Appetite Enhancer.. I need to eat to get big, but i cant seem to eat that much....anything out there that actually works?

2. Should i take a test booster or something? I'd like to see quick results but i dont want to have liver failure soon after!

Here is my current stack.

Cytogainer
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Apexx volumizer (its a product of the gym i work out at)

I need something that gives me that extra bit so i can keep working out and not lose interest... I just dont really know....And i need some help!

Let me know what I should do!

Does Grub on from Annabolic Innovations work?
    Does Cycle Support from Annabolic Innovations work for gaining quick mass?
    MHP-T Bomb II... does that work good?

Haha, before i go off buying all this stuff that sounds so promising.. I am seeking advice from the genius's on this forum!

2. New Member

1. EAT!!!!!!! working out is the easy part, eating LOTS (at least for me is a son of a bi+ch) I believe weed is an appetite stimulant LOL
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Slowly increasing your food consumption is better than drastically increasing your kcals. Add 500 calories a day and see how your body reacts. As you gain, you will have to increase your kcals, but just try to eat as cleanly as possible and remember that the gains may be slow.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Eating and Sleeping always help.

You like peanut butter? chicken? turkey? oats? tuna?

eat those foods.

im no expert, but i was like you about 4 months ago and i learned A LOT from this forum. these guys really taught me a lot.

supps to take? creatine is good. protien is great. vitamins are excellant.

i dont know about an appetite enhancer but test isnt important yet unless your over 23 years old.

stay commited man. it pays off

also your gonna wanna eat 1.5-2 grams per lb of bodyweight
  5. New Member

Yeah. Thats what i hear. Eat. That sounds good. Who doesnt like eating.. But with me having a weak stomache its hard.. my stomache is constantly making noises...I hit up the bathroom like 8 times a day to piss (i drink alot of water) and atleast 4 to do..other needs. It gets tiring. My metabolism is SO fast.

The real problem is appetite.. I cant get an appetite.. Bah. Marijuana makes me tired, and has short term memory loss.

Nothin out there for Appetite Stimulation???
  6. New Member

Also. I am guessing i should invest in some Protein Bars. Which ones have you guys used that dont taste like pastey chalk? The more protein the better but i cant find one that i can get down without feeling like i just wrestled down a piece of old bacon wrapped in fake chocolate
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

well i dont have a protien bar to talk about but Sci-Fit's Whey Protien Ice Cream Chocolate flavor is great. and great value too!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  231 lbs.

there is the product called black hole that might help.I think NP carries it.it should increase your appetite.hey try eating smaller meals but increase the number of times you eat that might help also and remember what works for someone else might not work for you. and dont get discouraged by any means nothing come easy where's the fun in that, good luck to you peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747 View Post
    there is the product called black hole that might help.I think NP carries it.it should increase your appetite.hey try eating smaller meals but increase the number of times you eat that might help also and remember what works for someone else might not work for you. and dont get discouraged by any means nothing come easy where's the fun in that, good luck to you peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep...Looks into Controlled Labs Black Hole...I haven't personally tried it but I've heard/read great things about it...
  10. New Member

I get hungry the more I work out, are you working out right now, that could be a good appetite stimulant. I am in your boat man my metabolism is SOOO HIGH! its rediculious! I FEEL YOU after awhile of eating big, like a month, it will start to get easier, I think your stomach will stretch a little
  11. New Member

eat a little more each day and you will get to the point where if you dont eat a lot you feel really hungry.
  12. New Member

Thx

Thx for the info so far guys. As for the Protein bar i actually can answer my own question incase anyone reading this was looking for an answer

I Tried the Power Bar Protein Plus. Chocolate Peanut butter.. It was actually pretty good and i got all of it down without gagging. It tasted pretty darn good and it has 23g of protein. The only downside is it has 230mg of sodium, but i thnk sodium is just a downside to protein bars. So check that out if you need a good protein bar.

Ok So im taking CytoGainer while eating to pack on the pounds...

As far as pre workout goes
    No Xplode , NOX Surge, or Xiyence NOX or NO Shotgun ?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

NO Xplode seems to be everyones favorite. Fast Twitch from Cytosport as alright, and SizeOn also has a lot of fans. Some people act different its basically hit and miss with some supplements
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:30 AM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. NEW to PROPER dieting and lifting..any help?
    By COASTIE1K in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:58 AM
  4. New to this world of lifting
    By dluxx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 01:41 PM
  5. Need a place to lift while out of town in New Mexico!!!
    By ffmedic32 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:25 AM