1,4AD/Hemadrol/PP 8 wk. cycle

dacode732

Awards
I just started researching Oral Turinabol and wanted to know if you think it's good for someone my size. I was looking at 1,4 AD Bold and hemadrol to stack for 3-4 weeks than for the next 3-4 weeks stay on 1,4 AD Bold and Phera-Plex. But using this combination would it be more harmful on my liver than if I just used Oral Turinabol by itself? And I'm not sure what else should I be taking during my cycle? Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated? I'm 33 y/o, 125lbs, 5-5 height. I have been working out off and on since 1999.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Have you done any cycles before? If this is your first cycle ever, I wouldnt recommend 6-8 weeks of orals. Your going to get great results on a solo run without even stacking!!! Even if you took pheraplex or hemadrol for 4 weeks solo, I am sure you would be very pleased. If you put some more info about yourself up, I am sure more people will respond.

dacode732

Awards
Have you done any cycles before? If this is your first cycle ever, I wouldnt recommend 6-8 weeks of orals. Your going to get great results on a solo run without even stacking!!! Even if you took pheraplex or hemadrol for 4 weeks solo, I am sure you would be very pleased. If you put some more info about yourself up, I am sure more people will respond.
No I haven't did any cycles. I have been working out since February of this year and in the gym at least 3 days sometimes 4 days. I am aware of the liver issues and I would be taking milk thistle. Post cycle therapy would be something like novedex. What do you think about me trying Epistane? I'm going to docement what I eat and and my size with pics over this weekend when I get some time. Again thanks for the advice.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what Harold said. Do not stack those methyls together and if you seem adament you need to do a PH cycle then 3-4 week of Phera would be sufficient. But clearly you are not ready for Ph's just yet. Not trying to bee an ******* but really i think theres other supps you could use and get results with as long as you incorprate a better diet with more clean food and appropriate training! AS for PCT Novedex XT won't be sufficient. You WILL need a SERM.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I just started researching Oral Turinabol and wanted to know if you think it's good for someone my size. I was looking at 1,4 AD Bold and hemadrol to stack for 3-4 weeks than for the next 3-4 weeks stay on 1,4 AD Bold and Phera-Plex. But using this combination would it be more harmful on my liver than if I just used Oral Turinabol by itself? And I'm not sure what else should I be taking during my cycle? Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated? I'm 33 y/o, 125lbs, 5-5 height. I have been working out off and on since 1999.
I do not want to get all preachy re: AAS but @ 5'5'' 125#'s you should post up your diet & workout routine and consider backing off on the AAS idea until you at least reach your "ideal" body weight (136#).