1,4AD/Hemadrol/PP 8 wk. cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

1,4AD/Hemadrol/PP 8 wk. cycle

I just started researching Oral Turinabol and wanted to know if you think it's good for someone my size. I was looking at 1,4 AD Bold and hemadrol to stack for 3-4 weeks than for the next 3-4 weeks stay on 1,4 AD Bold and Phera-Plex. But using this combination would it be more harmful on my liver than if I just used Oral Turinabol by itself? And I'm not sure what else should I be taking during my cycle? Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated? I'm 33 y/o, 125lbs, 5-5 height. I have been working out off and on since 1999.

2. Registered User
    Answers

35 views and not one reply
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Have you done any cycles before? If this is your first cycle ever, I wouldnt recommend 6-8 weeks of orals. Your going to get great results on a solo run without even stacking!!! Even if you took pheraplex or hemadrol for 4 weeks solo, I am sure you would be very pleased. If you put some more info about yourself up, I am sure more people will respond.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    Have you done any cycles before? If this is your first cycle ever, I wouldnt recommend 6-8 weeks of orals. Your going to get great results on a solo run without even stacking!!! Even if you took pheraplex or hemadrol for 4 weeks solo, I am sure you would be very pleased. If you put some more info about yourself up, I am sure more people will respond.
    No I haven't did any cycles. I have been working out since February of this year and in the gym at least 3 days sometimes 4 days. I am aware of the liver issues and I would be taking milk thistle. Post cycle therapy would be something like novedex. What do you think about me trying Epistane? I'm going to docement what I eat and and my size with pics over this weekend when I get some time. Again thanks for the advice.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly what Harold said. Do not stack those methyls together and if you seem adament you need to do a PH cycle then 3-4 week of Phera would be sufficient. But clearly you are not ready for Ph's just yet. Not trying to bee an ******* but really i think theres other supps you could use and get results with as long as you incorprate a better diet with more clean food and appropriate training! AS for PCT Novedex XT won't be sufficient. You WILL need a SERM.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dacode732 View Post
    I just started researching Oral Turinabol and wanted to know if you think it's good for someone my size. I was looking at 1,4 AD Bold and hemadrol to stack for 3-4 weeks than for the next 3-4 weeks stay on 1,4 AD Bold and Phera-Plex. But using this combination would it be more harmful on my liver than if I just used Oral Turinabol by itself? And I'm not sure what else should I be taking during my cycle? Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated? I'm 33 y/o, 125lbs, 5-5 height. I have been working out off and on since 1999.
    I do not want to get all preachy re: AAS but @ 5'5'' 125#'s you should post up your diet & workout routine and consider backing off on the AAS idea until you at least reach your "ideal" body weight (136#).
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1T/4AD/4OHT Phlojel Trans Cycle
    By RUREADY4ME in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 10:37 AM
  2. 4ad Cypionate and upcoming cycle
    By duckway in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 09:07 PM
  3. 1-test/4ad+methyl 1-test cycle
    By max silver in forum Cycle Info