My night(s) on Aspire 36

gwoiler

Awards
OK... I took the sample the evening of the 4th of July on a full stomach. About an hour and a half later I could feel something in my head. Wife came to bed and for 1.5 hours we had a good time. I started getting a stuffy head. Woke up in the middle of the night with the worst allergy attack I ever had. I don't get much allergies unless bucking hay. The next morning I woke up and it was super hard to drag my self out of bed. Later that morning I got it again with the wife. Aspire still working strong the next day. But then that night, I had restless leg syndrome which I never get. I slept louse and my legs ached bad. Today... day number 3 I feel a little better but... it was not worth being a P-star the first night to have these side effects the next few days. I am familiar with some of the ingredients. I wonder what touched off my allergies so bad. And this was my best year... up until the night of the 4th. But the achy leg muscles was the pits. I need to wake up rested... not feel like I need a nights sleep. So.... In short, this stuff works great, but the side effects were so drastic, I probably won't buy any. Funny thing is... the first night I was certain I would order a few bottles! But I guess not. Hope this worked better for others.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK... I took the sample the evening of the 4th of July on a full stomach. About an hour and a half later I could feel something in my head. Wife came to bed and for 1.5 hours we had a good time. I started getting a stuffy head. Woke up in the middle of the night with the worst allergy attack I ever had. I don't get much allergies unless bucking hay. The next morning I woke up and it was super hard to drag my self out of bed. Later that morning I got it again with the wife. Aspire still working strong the next day. But then that night, I had restless leg syndrome which I never get. I slept louse and my legs ached bad. Today... day number 3 I feel a little better but... it was not worth being a P-star the first night to have these side effects the next few days. I am familiar with some of the ingredients. I wonder what touched off my allergies so bad. And this was my best year... up until the night of the 4th. But the achy leg muscles was the pits. I need to wake up rested... not feel like I need a nights sleep. So.... In short, this stuff works great, but the side effects were so drastic, I probably won't buy any. Funny thing is... the first night I was certain I would order a few bottles! But I guess not. Hope this worked better for others.
wow, other than the stuffiness I have never heard of ANY of those sides you listed from Aspire users. guess there is always a first though right?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
There's a lower dosed version coming. Might be worth a try.....or combine your Aspire with a claritan.

gwoiler

Awards
Well.... I wonder how it would have been on half a dose. Whether it is ginseng, tongkat ali, or other stuff, I seem to be more sensitive than a friend of mine.