Beebab's LOG OF: MASS FX/ HX2/ R2 + INCARNATE/ LEVIATHAN & support

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I recently joined the AnabolicMinds community and am in awe of all the great progress people have made with different supplement stacks.

As a serious bodybuilder myself, I'd very much like to contribute to this forum by creating a thorough, detailed, hopefully entertaining log of my progress on the supplement stack I am about to undertake.

So far in my weightlifting career I've trained naturally, focusing primarily on nutrition and conventional methods to make gains. I haven't yet done a stack of any serious magnitude, other than low-key supplements found at GNC. I've supplemented with creatine off and on for over a year, did pretty well except my joints are now paying the price for it. I've decided now that it's time to step it up and try something new.

Over the course of the next 8-12 weeks I will be running Anabolic Xtreme's Mass Stack, consisting of Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2 and Retain2.

Alongside these three products I will include:

(1) Incarnate which I will run consistently for the duration of my total cycle...for general muscle endurance, energy and recovery, as well as joint support.
(2) Poseidon for cycle support, energy, muscle recovery
(3) GNC Mega Men Sport Multi-Vitamin for general nutrition
(4) GNC Ultra Strength Fish Oils for omega-3's
(5) GNC Triflex for additional joint support

Protein....

(1) GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60
(2) Cytogainer Muscle Milk
(3) MHP Probolic

Following the expiration of Mass FX/ HX2 and R2, I will continue running Incarnate alongside Leviathan to hopefully burn any excess fat I gain on this cycle and start cutting up.

-------------------------------------------

STATS/ MEASUREMENTS

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 195 (AM) - 200 PM
Years lifting: 3 (1 beginner, 2 intensely)
Est. BF % ~ 15%

Arms: (R) 16 5/8" ; (L) 16 1/4"
Chest: 42"
Waist: 34.5 "
Forearms: 13 "
Quad: (R) 23" ; (L) 22.5"
Calf: (R) 16 3/4" ; (L) 16.5"
Neck: 16.5 "

GOALS:

My goals for the end of this stack are increased strength, +5 - 10 lbs, fuller/thicker muscles (arms, chest specifically), better energy/ endurance, better definition. I have some nagging fat on my lower chest and lower back that I'd very much like to get rid of. Also, I'd like to shed an inch off my waist.

Very realistic goals, but unattainable without a heavy duty resistance program and supporting diet.

Throughout the course of this stack, my diet will consist of 4500 - 5000 calories per day. However, I DO NOT want a dirty bulk. I will try my best to make sure that all my nutrients derive from healthy, clean food sources/ supplements.

I will eat every 2-3 hours (probably closer to 2), to try and get 7 full meals a day.

Protein will come from: eggs, milk, chicken, turkey, lean meat, fish, protein powders

Carbs will come from: oatmeal, milk, whole wheat bread, simple carbs pre/post workout, rice, bananas

Fats will come from: eggs, fish oils, olive oil

General macronutrient split (on training days) will be roughly:

P: 350 g.
C: 500+ g.
F: below 100 g.

Non-training days will be high, but somewhat less.

Dosing:

The first few weeks I will follow the prescribed dosing procedure for the Mass FX stack. Since I am running all three products together I do not want to overload. I will see how well my body responds to 4 caps a day and if I feel like an increase would produce for me then I'll possibly up the dose to 5 or 6 caps a day (of mass FX). Hyperdrol... possibly 5 a day.

In any case, timing will be as follows:

For the first week ---
Retain - 1 at wake-up
HD X2 - 1 at wakeup, 1 pre-bed, other 2 spread out equally in the day
FX - 1 at wake up, 1 pre-workout

Week 2, on:
Retain - 1 at wake-up, 1 pre workout, 1 post workout
HD X2 - 1 at wakeup, 1 pre-bed, other 2 spread out equally in the day
FX - 1 at wake up, 2 pre-workout, 1 in the middle of the other 2 doses

Incarnate will be consumed pre and post workout, 4 capsules a serving. Other products as directed.

Multi-vitamin in the AM and again post workout.

The initial stack will last me anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks, depending upon how much I dose of each pill per day. Incarnate will last me about 90 days (taking multiple bottles), and following the Mass FX cycle I will finish 1 bottle of Leviathan. Poseidon will last roughly one month.

I will begin on Mon, following the recommended serving of all three products (mass fx/ hx2/ r2). As of now, I am not as concerned with cutting up as I am gaining as much mass as possible, with as big a diet as possible.

My workouts will vary every couple of weeks, because I prefer to change things up for muscle confusion. I will work out a workout cycle, which will take me through several different types of workout plans, which I will make up along the way. After I complete one cycle, I'll revert back to the beginning and see how much my strength as increased with each new cycle.

I like to workout using HIT principles. So, most of my workouts will incorporate supersets, drop sets, rest-pause, negatives, partial reps, etc. For certain exercises (i.e. bench, squat, shoulder press)... I will pyramid up and down for a time, other times warm up then start high and work down, other times work pure negatives. I'll update this periodically.

My split will be 2 day on, 1 day off. EX... this will change:

Mon: Chest, biceps
Tues: Legs, abs
Wed: Off (possibly cardio)
Thurs: shoulders, traps, triceps
Fri: Back, forearms, abs

That's it for now. I'll report back on Mon with day one.

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads/ subscribes.

~beebab

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BUMP..just because you have a funny farmer's tan

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nice lookin log ya got here man, I suggest upping the dose on Incarnate from what is listed on the bottle, maybe to 4 caps 2x/day you will notice a HUGE difference in the gym in your latter sets. I know I am.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea im very interested to see how that higher dose of incarnate treats ya

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
thanks for responding guys. yea im definitely gonna take you up on that suggestion BlackJack. I've been on Incarnate now for the past week (started for the helluvit haha), and I'm likin it so far. raising the dose to 8 caps a day certainly sounds like it could bring pretty sweet results

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
eating solid foods again 8/9 times a day is gonna be a challenge tho haha. i just had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted the other day and I'm still in agony. i've practically been living off cytogainer and milk the past copule days, along with eggs and oatmeal. so i can't wait to get started on this...

... and YES, i do have a funny farmer's tan thanks for noticing Pudzian haha. i'm damn proud of it too

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eating solid foods again 8/9 times a day is gonna be a challenge tho haha. i just had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted the other day and I'm still in agony. i've practically been living off cytogainer and milk the past copule days, along with eggs and oatmeal. so i can't wait to get started on this...

... and YES, i do have a funny farmer's tan thanks for noticing Pudzian haha. i'm damn proud of it too
yea, haha. anytime man

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Nice lookin log ya got here man, I suggest upping the dose on Incarnate from what is listed on the bottle, maybe to 4 caps 2x/day you will notice a HUGE difference in the gym in your latter sets. I know I am.
would you recommend upping the dose like that only on lifting days, or should I take 8 caps ED?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
started this morning. woke up, downed 1 capsule of each and then had breakfast. obviously nothing will kick in for a couple days, but regardless so the journey has begun :lol:

i sat down last night and worked out my mass gaining diet plan while on cycle. my meals will generally adhere to the following, pending minor corrections/ meal substitutions.

Breakfast: (P: 51g/ C: 100g)
-3 whole eggs, 3/4 cup whites
-1.5 cups oatmeal w/ 1 banana

Meal #2: (P: 50g/ C: 66g)
-5 oz. chikcen breast w/ 2 cups rice

Meal #3: (P: 50g/ C: 66g)
-5 oz. chicken breast w/ 2 cups rice

Meal #4: (P: 50g/ C:66g)
-Triple decker turkey sandwich w/ 5 oz roast turkey

Pre-workout: (P: 45g/ C: 100g)
1.5 cups oatmeal mixed w/ 1.5 scoops GNC Wheybolic
Fish oil

Post-workout: (P: 46g/ C: 107.5g)
-4 slices white bread
-1.5 scoops Wheybolic

Pre-bed: (P: 48g/ C: 32g)
-1 cup cottage cheese
-2 cups skim milk

TOTAL:
~335 g. P
~580 g. C
Fat? idk, but my diet is clean so not too bad

Dosing procedure will be:

-Wake up: 1 FX/ Hx2/ R2 (~10 AM)
-2 PM: 1 Hx2
-7 PM (pre workout): 1 FX/ Hx2/ R2
-9 PM ish (post workout): 1 Hx2/ R2

I'll report later with workout results

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
one thing's for sure tho. idk if it's mental or not, but i feel jittery as hell. heart's not racing, but i feel like maybe my bp is spiked a lil.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one thing's for sure tho. idk if it's mental or not, but i feel jittery as hell. heart's not racing, but i feel like maybe my bp is spiked a lil.
hmm, ive had that feeling from the hyperdrol before. I think its just becuase its your first dose, and maybe your "expecting" to feel something, and thereby are becoming jittery and excited. It should pass, no worries. If you are worried just check your BP. but watch that 580gram Carb thing. I was on PH's and using that high of a carb intake, i think you should go 475 or so. dont wanna get puffy..

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
hmm, ive had that feeling from the hyperdrol before. I think its just becuase its your first dose, and maybe your "expecting" to feel something, and thereby are becoming jittery and excited. It should pass, no worries. If you are worried just check your BP. but watch that 580gram Carb thing. I was on PH's and using that high of a carb intake, i think you should go 475 or so. dont wanna get puffy..
haha well, the first time i did the counts i counted 530 g. carb and idk, for some reason i thought that wouldnt be high enough to accomplish the job. i'd rather stick to the 500 range, but i agree that i can lower my intake. i'll try to shoot for the 500-515 range and see how that works out. thanks man.

as for that jittery feeling it's going away now. just beginner's effects i guess. i can't wait til I'm thru the first week and can up the dosages :dance:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha well, the first time i did the counts i counted 530 g. carb and idk, for some reason i thought that wouldnt be high enough to accomplish the job. i'd rather stick to the 500 range, but i agree that i can lower my intake. i'll try to shoot for the 500-515 range and see how that works out. thanks man.

as for that jittery feeling it's going away now. just beginner's effects i guess. i can't wait til I'm thru the first week and can up the dosages :dance:
yea give the carb thing a shot, but in all honesty, being that i know you, and at 195lbs, even 500+ carbs can run you the risk of puffing out. espeicially since your bulking and not buffering the high cal diet with any cardio. You'll still make the same lean gains with 475g, or you could just stick high ion the carbs for training days, and zig zag em and go moderate on the off days. Thats a better bet. lets see how it works for ya

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
hey all,

tonight's workout went pretty well. obviously it's still way too soon to feel any effects... but from a psychological standpoint, I definitely felt pretty good. not the best, but definitely pumped and energized. i took off from lifting the past 4 days due to wisdom teeth surgery, so today was my first day back.

I worked chest pretty thoroughly, along with forearms. It's probably one of my favorite muscle groups, so I generally isolate that from other groups.

My workout was as follows:

Chest:
Warm-up:
flat bar X 20
95 x 20

Flat Bench:
185 x 12
225 x 7 + 1 assisted (very little help)
265 x 2 + 1 assisted

Incline barbell:
155 x 12
185 x 7

Dumbell slight incline... triple drop set:
100 x 5 +1
85 x 3
65 x 4

Flat Flye:
80 x 10, drop down -- 60 x5

Cable work:
Underhand chest flye (idk the exact name for this exercise):
40 lbs x 15, superset w/ pushups to failure
70 lbs x 8, superset w/ cable flye - 70 x 15

Forearms:
Behind the back wrist curl
bar x 15
135 x 15
185 x 10, superset w/ reverse curl 75 lbs x 10

Rope curls... 20 lbs x 3 supersets, drop set to 10 lb - failure

all in all, not a bad workout. i've been on Incarnate now for the past week or so and I'm starting to feel the energy rush from the Beta Alanine. My endurance was slightly up this workout. I upped the dose to 4 pills twice daily, so we'll see how that works out over the course of the week.

I feel pretty good I must say. Tomorrow might be an off day due to a conflict in my schedule, but if that's the case then Wed will be my leg/ ab workout

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
didn't sleep too well last night..... 4 1/2 hours. but i had to get up very early this morning to go to an event. i never usually sleep too well when I know I have to wake up really early for something. i also didn't get to bed til late so that was another factor, i wouldn't accuse any supplement of causing that insomnia.

since i didn't sleep very well at all last night i'm not going to lift today because i know i'd have a crappy workout. if anything, i might swing by the gym a little later and do some cardio with ab work just so i can say i did something productive today.

i'm very eager to feel the true effects of Mass FX and Hx2. As of this point, I'm considering upping the dose of Mass to 5...6 caps a day and Hx2 to 5 caps a day. Possibly by the end of this week I might dose FX at 4 caps a day.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Leg Workout 7/10

sooooo.....
i'm aware that i posted earlier that i wouldnt be lifting today, but as we all know plans are constantly subject to change. my friend convinced me to mozy on over to the gym w him around 8 to work legs, so i said ok.

for feeling so lethargic earlier, i had a really good workout. i got 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night, but despite that I still pulled through...even though by the end I was shaking and ready to collapse. workout was as follows:

Quads, Hams, Hips, Lower Back:
Warm-up leg press:
(close stance) 400 x 15

(close stance) 575 x 15
(close stance) 850 x 10
(wide stance) 400 x 15

Front squat:
135 x 10
*note: didn't like the feel of front squats so I stopped after one set.

Full squat:
225 x 12
135 x 20

Leg ext:
(concentrated form, slow) 85 x 8, drop down >> 40 x 4

SLDL (slow motion) superset w/ leg curl:
135 x 15 >> 110 ish x 10, each
185 x 12 >> 110 ish x 7, each

That workout was just enough for me, because by the end I could barely stand haha. Had I gotten more sleep I might have been able to handle more, but I'm pleased.

Incarnate does wonders for endurance and energy I think. I'm currently in my second week and I have to say that I'm quite satisfied, I'm only expecting better results in the near future.

I considered it and I decided that for the duration of this week I'm going to stick with 2 caps of FX daily, 4 caps Hx2 and 3 caps R2. Next week I'll up the dose of FX to 4, Hx2 to 5 and keep R2 at 3. Based on how I feel w that the following week I might even try 5 FX.

Still too soon to judge FX Hx2 and R2 I think. But I feel pretty good and I am somewhat irritable. Nothing too extreme though.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Also, I should mention that I've been recovering from a pretty serious lower back injury. A little over a month ago I was deadlifting into the 300s when I definitely strained something bad in my lower back. I couldn't stand up straight or walk the day I hurt it, and it constantly hurt like a mother after that. I started the Incarnate last week hopin it'd alleviate some of the pain, which I think it did to some extent. Taking 4 days off bc of my surgery was also helpful since it allowed me to rest up.

Still, I felt no pain today. I'm still reluctant to go too heavy, but the worst of it seems to be gone. at least i hope haha

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Let the injury speak to you deeply, you are on a path to build and beautify your body, not to put it in a wheelchair. Please listen to it and take it real easy cause every nerve in your body goes up that lil oh spine!

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Let the injury speak to you deeply, you are on a path to build and beautify your body, not to put it in a wheelchair. Please listen to it and take it real easy cause every nerve in your body goes up that lil oh spine!

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3
yeah i know. that's precisely why i'm trying to be careful. really, the past month i have not attempted anything beyond my present limits. my goal is not life paralysis. nevertheless, going low and bangin out reps isnt necessarily a bad thing anyway.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
slept extremely well last night. i don't feel lethargic this morning, but getting out of bed was a little difficult. i kind of just layed there for a good 10 min thinking about how much i didn't wanna get up to cook breakfast.

i'm going to go to the gym later and do some cardio w abs. i need a good solid ab workout.

no real weight gain as of yet. morning weight has been 195 every day. my night weight was up a little last night, from 196 to 197.5, but that was just immediate water weight i think.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
diet

also, i tweaked my diet even more. i decided that 580 g carbs was WAYYYYYY too much to handle, especially considering that i'm not taking any supplements that would help me better metabolize all that food. 480 g of carbs seems like an ideal range for me... it's almost 100 g more than what i'm typically accustomed to, so it should help me put on lean mass in the long term, with the aid of this stack of course. the big changes are basically just eating 1 cup of oats with meals instead of 1.5.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks a lot guys, i appreciate that support. can't wait til this stuff really kicks in tho.........

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
came back from the gym about 30 min ago. today was just a light cardio/ ab day for me. more like a rest day if you will, but even on rest days i still prefer to stay active somehow.

today i did 20 min on the stepper machine, followed up by a few supersets of ab work. endurance on the stepper was fine. it was the first time i used that particular machine, so i had to get used to it for the first 5 min on level 1. after that i bumped it up to level 5 for 15 min and didn't tire out. i prefer running though.

ab workout was ok. though i'll admit, i always feel like i'm half-assing abs when i work them. holding an 8 lb medicine ball over my head, i did a bunch of crunches, superset with oblique twists using the ball, going back into more crunches, then more obliques.

after that i did a set of leg raises for 15 reps (this is hard bc my lower back tightens up), superset with 20 reps on the ab crunch machine. after that i did 2 sets of plank, for 1 min each.

i need to start drinking more water w these pills though. i stay well hydrated throughout the day, but when i take the pills i usually just drink enough water to get them all down. even though this is like a cup generally.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
my morning weight dropped 3 lbs to 192 from 195. i'm still not sure what exactly is causing this, but for the past few days I've had a continuous case of the runs and i'm losing water weight bc of it.

i have a couple of theories as to what may be causing this, but i'd like to know from others who've tested these products if they had similar sides. i've heard that Hyperdrol tends to reduce water weight, but i don't know how this happens. mass fx doesn't seem to induce stomach discomfort in anyone, nor does Retain.

i'm also speculating that maybe the Incarnate is giving me digestive problems bc of the 20% higher cissus extract in the compound, which might not be aggreing with my system. then again, i am dosing 8 caps a day. but i might reduce this to 6 again if necessary. i'd like to know the root of this problem so i can determine how to stop it.

i'm not supposed to lose weight on this cycle after all :wtf:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
7/12 workout

tonight's workout - shoulders, traps, tris - was not bad at all. started off feeling a bit lethargic. i did not feel like i wanted to be there lifting. after i got into it though, the energy started to kick in and i felt like i had mad endurance come the mid- end of my lift. total lift was a little over an hour i think, but i wasn't worried bc i had the retain circulating in me.

workout was as follows:

Shoulders:

warm - up:
shoulder press, bar x 20
45 lb dumbbells x 15

dumbbell shoulder press:
90 x 4 1/2
80 x 8
70 x 8

lat raises, triple drop set:
45 lb x 9 >> 30 x 10 >> 15 x 15

front raises:
40 x 10 >> 30 x 10 >> 15 x 15

smith military press, triple drop set:
195 x 9 >> 155 x 4 + 1 >> 135 x 3 + 1

lying lat raises, drop set:
25 x 15 >> 10 x 20

Traps:
barbell shrug:

bar x 15
225 x 10
245 x 9
275 x 8

shrug machine, drop down:
*i got two dudes at the gym to sit on this while i shrugged em. the thing goes up to 295 max, then both guys were like 185 ish.

675 ish x 10 >> 295 x 10

dumbbell shrug:
70 x 11

Triceps:
cable rope extensions, superset w/ pushdowns:
175 x 10 >> 75 x 4
cable rope extensions, superset w/ rope pushdown:
195 x 6 >> 55 x 15

Close grip bench, superset w/ rope pushdown:
135 x 15 >> 70 x 15
Close grip bench, superset w/ french press (using EZ bar):
185 x 6 >> 85 x 6

I was pumped throughout the workout, my shoulders especially. Took only that first set of rope pull over extensions to induce a massive tricep pump im my arms. Traps were lookin good too.

Obviously the stuff is starting to kick in minimally. I'm probably feeling the effects of Incarnate more so than the other supplements at this juncture, simply bc i've been taking it now for almost 2 weeks, at 8 caps a day the second week. Aggression is starting to kick in and my strength felt good, but idt this workout is anything that I couldn't have done myself before I started supplementing with the mass fx stack. But it's still only week one, and I haven't yet upped the dose of FX.

My plan will look like this:

Week 2 ---- 4 FX, 4 Hx2, 3 R2
Week 3 ---- 5 FX, 5 Hx2, 3 R2
Week 4 ---- 5/6 FX, 5 Hx2, 3 R2

and so on, til I empty my bottles. I figured that it only makes sense to up the doses and get the most out of my money. But I'll see how 4 pills a day feels. I've been hearing though that amplifying the dose amplifies the results, so we'll see.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and so on, til I empty my bottles. I figured that it only makes sense to up the doses and get the most out of my money. But I'll see how 4 pills a day feels. I've been hearing though that amplifying the dose amplifies the results, so we'll see.
IT DOES...................:head:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
IT DOES...................:head:
haha so i thought.
morning weight was back up to 195 this morning. so no real loss of anything i s'pose, but no gain yet.

i'm getting concerned. for the past few days i've been having the runs and i'm not sure exactly what to attribute it to. i know that it's not straight Incarnate, bc I started taking that last week at 6 caps a day and I was fine. HOWEVER, I have been on 8 caps a day now. Maybe that much cissus just isn't agreeing with my system. I'm going to lower the dose today to 6 caps. Following the original dosing protocol will still keep my carnosine levels up.

There's also the chance that either FX/ Hx2 and/ or R2 is causing that discomfort. I haven't heard of any such side effects coming from FX or R2, but I'm suspicious of Hx2. I've heard that it's supposed to help shed some water weight..............but in what way? I'm going crazy trying to pinpoint the source of this.

I'd VERY MUCH appreciate it if anyone could chime in with their experiences on either of these products.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha so i thought.
morning weight was back up to 195 this morning. so no real loss of anything i s'pose, but no gain yet.

i'm getting concerned. for the past few days i've been having the runs and i'm not sure exactly what to attribute it to. i know that it's not straight Incarnate, bc I started taking that last week at 6 caps a day and I was fine. HOWEVER, I have been on 8 caps a day now. Maybe that much cissus just isn't agreeing with my system. I'm going to lower the dose today to 6 caps. Following the original dosing protocol will still keep my carnosine levels up.

There's also the chance that either FX/ Hx2 and/ or R2 is causing that discomfort. I haven't heard of any such side effects coming from FX or R2, but I'm suspicious of Hx2. I've heard that it's supposed to help shed some water weight..............but in what way? I'm going crazy trying to pinpoint the source of this.

I'd VERY MUCH appreciate it if anyone could chime in with their experiences on either of these products.
I haven't had those effects while tkaing any of our products. I hesitate to say it is the Incarnate, but it could be the increased doseage or it could be an interactiong between two or more prods? :think:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had those effects while tkaing any of our products. I hesitate to say it is the Incarnate, but it could be the increased doseage or it could be an interactiong between two or more prods? :think:
i have no idea. i hesitate to accuse the Incarnate as well, just bc I had been taking it all along and 6 caps a day only did me good.

In all seriousness though, maybe it's something with the 6-Bromo in Hyperdrol? Somebody else told me that when he started taking Hyperdrol his stomach got upset in a similar way.

I've also been on antibiotics for the past week, due to wisdom teeth surgery. Maybe the combination of Penicillin w everything else isn't agreeing with my system? In which case, maybe taking Acidophilus/ probiotics will help my condition.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
7/13 workout

For friday the 13th, I had a very decent lift. Today I worked upper/ mid back, biceps and calves. My workout was the following:

Back:
various warm-ups...

Wide Grip T-Bar rows:
180 x 12
225 x 6
250 x 4 1/2

Over-hand Bent-over Rows, superset w/ close-grip T-Bar:
185 x 15 >> 135 x 8
225 x 10 >> 135 x 8
275 x 4 >> 135 x 9

Dumbbell row superset w/ underhanded pull down:
125 lb x 8 >> 185 x 7

Underhanded pull down superset w/ dumbbell row:
225 x 6 >> 100 x 6

**by this point I was getting tired
Biceps:
Barbell Curl superset w/ alternating dumbbell curls: (focus on slow movements, good form)
bar x 15
95 x 8 (little help at the end) >> 35 lb x 12 ish
85 x 6 + 2 help >> 45 x 4 + 3 assisted (max failure)

Alternating Incline Hammer Curls, superset w/ standing alt hammer curls:
35 x 9 >> 35 x 6

Close-grip EZ bar preacher, superset w/ alt incline curls:
75 x 6 >> 30 x 8

Calves:
Seated calf press:
400 x 25
500 x 11

Endurance was pretty good. Though by the end of all that I was pretty exhausted.

I took some chewable acidophilus today before meals and lowered the dose of Incarnate back to 6 caps a day. So far, my stomach hasn't been as upset. I'm betting that taking antibiotics caused some of my stomach discomfort, so hopefully supplementing w the probiotics will help me digest everything.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
the runs are gone. i'm betting it was the antibiotics that were screwing up my system.

i went to GNC today and bought the pro performance "Anabolic Leucine Stack" - a formula that has 7.3 grams of Leucine, 3 grams creatine mono, and 195 mg caffeine. Since I'm already supplementing w GNC wheybolic protein pre workout, which itself has another 7 grams Leucine, I figured taking this additional Leucine source w some mono will be really effective. Especially with Incarnate, the creatine should combo very nicely.

So that'll be added to my log. As for the Poseidon I bought, I never opened it bc I chose to save it for extra cycle support for the **** i'm doin next. That's why I haven't mentioned anything bout it thus far in my log.

I'm really looking forward to upping the dose of FX this week. So far I haven't seen any weight gains. But I am sleeping like a baby and do feel lethargic mid day. Aggression and libido are up so something's working :thumbsup:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
7/16 workout

Worked chest/ forearms today. Earlier at work I noticed I felt very lazy/ lethargic.... but I perked up before my workout.

Workout was as follows:

Chest:
warm-ups...
bar x 15
135 x 15

Flat Bench:
225 x 11
245 x 7
265 x 2 + 1 assisted

Incline barbell press:
185 x 8
205 x 5
225 x 3 + 1 assisted

Decline smith press, superset w/ dumbbell flyes (triple dropset):
225 x 13 >>> 75 x 3 >> 55 x 4 >> 45 x 3

Decline smith press, superset w/ butterflyes:
275 x 5 >>> 150 x 8 ish >> 115 x 6 ish

Forearms:
behind the back wrist curl:
bar x 15
135 x 15

185 x 10, superset w/ reverse EZ bar curl --- 65 x 15

Cable reverse curl w/ straight bar, superset w/ barbell wrist curl:
100 x 8 >> bar x 12
115 x 4, drop down 85 x 4 >> 85 x 10

I felt pumped this workout. I'm really going to like the addition of this Anabolic Leucine formula to my stack. I'm getting about 12 g of Leucine pre workout, w 3 g Creatine Mono and caffeine.

I also upped the dose of FX to 2 caps pre workout today and felt really good... hopefully by the end of this week I'll start to really feel it.

Tomorrow will be legs and abs.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice lifts........are there specific goals you are hoping to get to with the stack?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
7/17 workout

Today was legs. I'll be honest... I felt so lethargic when i started my lift I almost collapsed, I really did not want to be there doing heavy ****. I also burped up the taste of the creatine formula I drank 30 min prior, which made me wanna puke. Still had a good lift tho haha.

Legs:
warm-ups...

Full squat:
bar x 15
135 x 15

225 x 15
245 x 15
275 x 15

**workin mah way back up to the 300s :thumbsup:

Hack-squat, superset w/ leg ext:
185 x 15 (warmup)
275 x 10, 100 x 4 >> 70 x 4
365 x 7, 70 x 5 >> 40 x 4

SLDL, superset w/ standing leg curl:
bar x 15
135 x 15

225 x 13, 100 x 7
275 x 3, 115 x 6

**lost my grip w 275, but my back could handle it. i tried to pick it up off the ground after I dropped it, but had to stop bc I felt the tweak in my lower back

Standing smith calf raise:
(Toes straight) 225 x 15
(Toes pointed out) 225 x 15
(Toes pointed in) 225 x 10

By the end of the lift I was ready to go home. The Incarnate DEFINITELY works for endurance, I would not have been able to withstand my last sets w/o it idt. Pre workout Leucine formula is also a plus, also cuz it provides 195 mg caffeine which is basically 2 cups coffee.

I think I'm starting to see some modest strength increases from the FX/ Hx2/ R2 stack. Definitely by next week when I up the doses even more I should be more receptive to it. But for now, it's good for what it's accomplished. I feel pumped.

Only negative sides I can see are lethargy/ laziness. This was especially evident at work today. But I am sleeping like a baby at night which is a very very good aspect

Tomorrow will be my off. I might wake up and do some cardio, provided I can get out of bed :lol:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
nice lifts........are there specific goals you are hoping to get to with the stack?
Thanks Mace, appreciate those kind words. Yea, I posted some general goals in the intro, but I'd like to achieve the following:

- increase my bench....as of now, if I start off high and work down I can do 275 for a few reps. I'd like to be able to do that for 8 reps, and bench 295/ 300 for reps.

- add an inch to my arms/ chest. I want fuller arms and a bigger chest mostly. A thicker back would be nice too. As of now, my morning weight is 196.5 so I gained about a pound so far. I'd like to weigh a solid 200 come the AM.

-Shoulder press, I'd like to press the 100s for reps, 6-8 range preferably.
-I'm recovering from a lower back injury, so my leg strength dropped. I'd like to return to squatting over 315, and work my way toward 405 again.

Those are some pretty specific goals I s'pose. Call me ambitious, but I'm being pretty optimistic about everything I'm doing.

I just bought a tub of Creatine Mono today, 5 g from GNC. I work there, so I used my discount to get an already half priced tub of 200 servings. I'm taking that post workout now. Pre workout I'm taking the GNC Anabolic Leucine Stack, with 7.3 g Leucine, 3 g Creatine Mono and caffene. That should help, when combined w Incarnate.

I'm not concerned with water weight. I'm bulking now. Anything jiggly I gain I plan to shed w Leviathan afterward.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mace, appreciate those kind words. Yea, I posted some general goals in the intro, but I'd like to achieve the following:

- increase my bench....as of now, if I start off high and work down I can do 275 for a few reps. I'd like to be able to do that for 8 reps, and bench 295/ 300 for reps.

- add an inch to my arms/ chest. I want fuller arms and a bigger chest mostly. A thicker back would be nice too. As of now, my morning weight is 196.5 so I gained about a pound so far. I'd like to weigh a solid 200 come the AM.

-Shoulder press, I'd like to press the 100s for reps, 6-8 range preferably.
-I'm recovering from a lower back injury, so my leg strength dropped. I'd like to return to squatting over 315, and work my way toward 405 again.

Those are some pretty specific goals I s'pose. Call me ambitious, but I'm being pretty optimistic about everything I'm doing.

I just bought a tub of Creatine Mono today, 5 g from GNC. I work there, so I used my discount to get an already half priced tub of 200 servings. I'm taking that post workout now. Pre workout I'm taking the GNC Anabolic Leucine Stack, with 7.3 g Leucine, 3 g Creatine Mono and caffene. That should help, when combined w Incarnate.

I'm not concerned with water weight. I'm bulking now. Anything jiggly I gain I plan to shed w Leviathan afterward.
specific goals are best at times to be able to tell with concrete facts that you accomplished something..........i usually look to similar goals myself, either reacha certain weight on a lift or get a certain measurement our of the tape! :thumbsup:

Keep it up! youa re on the right track!:head:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
specific goals are best at times to be able to tell with concrete facts that you accomplished something..........i usually look to similar goals myself, either reacha certain weight on a lift or get a certain measurement our of the tape! :thumbsup:

Keep it up! youa re on the right track!:head:
yea i hear ya. that's the only way to judge solid gains anyway, strength and tape measurements don't usually lie. but yea, again I appreciate the support. i'm really hoping this stack is everything it's advertised to be. I definitely like it so far. but i wanna see those explosive strength gains they talk about. since i'm not buying additional bottles and following the prescribed cycle plan i'm just gonna increase the doses and run it out this month, that should bring some sick results methinks.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea i hear ya. that's the only way to judge solid gains anyway, strength and tape measurements don't usually lie. but yea, again I appreciate the support. i'm really hoping this stack is everything it's advertised to be. I definitely like it so far. but i wanna see those explosive strength gains they talk about. since i'm not buying additional bottles and following the prescribed cycle plan i'm just gonna increase the doses and run it out this month, that should bring some sick results methinks.
its costly and i have never tried it, but a buddy of mine that competes, just said that he is running 8 per day of the FX and it it AMAZING! he is 230 though..........

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
its costly and i have never tried it, but a buddy of mine that competes, just said that he is running 8 per day of the FX and it it AMAZING! he is 230 though..........
haha yea i think my liver would fall out my ass if i took that much in a day. but yea, if i didn't have other expenditures planned for the future I might consider investing in another bottle, but I'm anticipating a big cycle of something else, which will be veyr costly itself.

morning weight today was 197.5, 2.5 lbs more than what I used to be. slept like a baby last night and had some interesting dreams too :lol:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
7/19 workout

Tonight's workout was pretty good, though I feel like I might have overtrained a little.

Shoulders:
dumbbell press:

warm-up... 40 x 20, 50 x 15

70 x 12
85 x 8 + 1 help
95 x 4

upright rows superset w/ arnold press:

145 x 12 >> 55 x 10
165 x 8 >> 65 x 8

lat raises superset w/ front raises:
35 x 10 >> 35 x 6
30 x 15 >> 30 x 10

Traps:
barbell shrug:

bar x 15
275 x 8
275 x 8
225 x 10

**i kept losing my grip w 275, which was very annoying

dumbbell shrug:
80 x 10
80 x 10

Triceps:
Rope extensions superset w/ V pushdowns:
190 x 6, 85 x 4 >> 70 x 5
205 x 3, 70 x 8
** i spent a lot of energy trying to force the rope down on the last set.

pre-exhaust dips superset w/ CGB:
bodyweight x 12, 135 x 8
bodyweight x 12, 155 x 6

french press superset w/ rope pushdowns:
85 x 8, 115 x 8 ish

I really should start recording exact numbers. Most of these rep numbers above are ball park estimates, give or take a rep. The dumbbell presses were exact though.

I'm very proud with my shoulder press performance tn. Next week I'll up the weights slightly and try to get the 100s.

My workout was too long though. An hr, 20 min. I feel comforted knowing that I'm on an anti-cortisol, which should let me go a little longer in the gym, but still I have that feeling that I overtrained a little.

Any input on my workout would be appreciated. As in, whether it seems from the looks of it like I overtrained, how I could improve.

Always open to suggestions :thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If you want to try something, perhaps a lil bit of DC training i.e warm up all you need to then three sets.

1. Warm up sets until working weight

2. 1st set then breath 15 breaths

3. 2nd set then breath 15 breaths

4. 3rd set then pick your sorry ass up and move to next exercise.

Max 3 exercises per body part. I do it a lil differently to dante as I am doing a bodypart a day. This program knocks me on my ass everytime.

Just a suggestion, I think you're doing fine no?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
If you want to try something, perhaps a lil bit of DC training i.e warm up all you need to then three sets.

1. Warm up sets until working weight

2. 1st set then breath 15 breaths

3. 2nd set then breath 15 breaths

4. 3rd set then pick your sorry ass up and move to next exercise.

Max 3 exercises per body part. I do it a lil differently to dante as I am doing a bodypart a day. This program knocks me on my ass everytime.

Just a suggestion, I think you're doing fine no?
Thanks man, appreciate the input. That's another HIT principle I should try. I like to stick to HIT generally, but sometimes I take too much resting time btw sets... mainly cuz I want to make sure I have enough energy to accomplish what I need to with my next set. That's really the one thing I personally have to be careful about.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
workout 7/20

Had a really good back workout today. Biceps were a little lagging, but that's only bc they followed my heavy back routine.

Back:

Bent-over Row (underhand):
warm-ups...
bar x 20 underhand, bar x 20 overhand
135 x 15 underhand

225 x 10
265 x 6
285 x 4

Wide grip T-Bar superset w/ dumbbell row:
205 x 10, 110 x 9
225 x 8, 110 x 9
270 x 5, 110 x 8

Overhand pulldown, superset w/ V bar row:
160 x 8, 175 x 10
145 x 6, 175 x 10

Biceps:
close grip EZ bar preacher, superset w/ dumbbell hammers:
75 x 8, 35 x 4 >> 30 x 5

wide grip EZ bar preacher, superset w/ dumbbell hammers:
75 x 6, 30 x 8

triple dropset, alt dumbbell curls:
50 x 3, 40 x 2, 30 x 8 ish

machine curls (close grip), superset w/ cable curls:
70 x 8 >> 55 x 3, 70 x 8

I felt very good throughout this workout. 5 plates on the T-bar was a new record for me. Strength and endurance are definitely elevated on this stack, though I haven't seen any gains in size as of yet. HOPEFULLY soon. I'm going to change up what muscles I work when, bc biceps were fatigued following back.

I also worked abs pretty good after biceps. Just a bunch of supersets (i.e. ab crunch machine for 20 reps, superset w/ leg lifts. Then a bunch of oblique twists w a medicine ball, superset w full extended sit ups).

My abs tightened up so bad at one point, I was hunched over and had to stretch them out. I've been getting muscle cramps in my bicep too, so I'm just drinking lots of water. Otherwise I feel great, pumped, good mood, energized. I'm thinking bout doing some morning cardio tm for the hell of it.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight today was 201, which is a 6 lb increase from when I started this stack.

I've also noticed that my arms feel fuller and harder. If the next couple weeks go really well, I might consider investing in another bottle of FX and Hx2.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
7/23 workout

I upped the dose of FX to 5 caps today... I woke up around 9:30, took 2 caps, then took another 2 around 3 before I lifted at 4.

I had an AWESOME ass lift. Today I worked chest and biceps. From the beginning of my lift, I just felt pumped.

Chest:
warm-ups...
bar x 20
35 lb flyes x 15
135 x 15

flat bench:
245 x 13 *could've done more
265 x 6
285 x 2 + 3 assistance
205 x 9

Incline barbell:
185 x 8
225 x 2 + 2 assisted

Incline dumbbell:
95 x 6
85 x 6

Cable flyes superset w/ decline dumbbell flye:
85 x 10, 50 x 10

Decline dumbbell flye, superset w/ cable flyes:
65 x 8, 70 x 10

Dumbbell pull over:
50 x 15
75 x 7

Biceps:
Close grip EZ bar preachers, superset w/ alt. dumbbell hammers:
95 x 8, 35 x 10
95 x 6, 45 x 8

Straight bar cable curls, superset w/ alt. dumbbell curls:
115 x 10, 40 x 8

Incline dumbbell curls, superset w/ straight bar cable curls:
30 x 10, 115 x 8

I originally planned to do forearms and abs, but I had the urge to do biceps. I felt very good this workout, energy was up, I felt like I just could've kept going. Tomorrow I'm going to do heavy legs and abs.

Morning weight was 202 today. I have a ways to go on this cycle too, so I'm hoping to add another 8 lbs to that. I'd like to get up to 210, maybe 215. At this point I really dont care what percentage of that weight is water weight or fat. My diet has been very clean and the creatine mono is helping add weight. But post cycle I will be running Leviathan w Incarnate to shed that excess weight and expose whatever muscle weight I gain.

I think I'm going to take 2 caps of FX and Hx2 pre workout, rather than just 1 cap of Hx2. See how that works.